Lost and Found

Od lostpathsoul

This story is about the Royals. The families that come from lineage of the kings and queens. This journey wi... Více

Note and Prologue
1. Meet Ranvijay
2. Meet Rudrayani
3. Ranvijay's first day in school
4. Rudrayani's bestfriend
5. Ranvijay is Pro
6. Cicatrix
7. Your pain is my pain
8. Weekend
9. Meet Maximus
Author's Note
10. Inseparable
11. Happiest birthday to prince
12. Dreams of golden future
13. Destiny's Swivel
14. Lost
15. Mirage of life
Author's note
16. Homecoming
17. The Half is missing
18. Gear up, Yuvraj
19. Glimpse of past
20. Conquest
apology
21.Darkest night
22. Love at first sight
23. A friend
24. A shopping spree of love
26. Found
27. Rudrayani's Home
28. Meet in the prison
29. Ranvijay : The Savior
30. Rudra cannot leave
31. Thunderbolt
32. Fiancé
33. Priority
34. Face the Reality
35. Acceptance
36. Gonna fall in love
37. First flight
10k reads celebration
38. Return of the Yuvrani
39. still a disbelieve
40. First Decision
41. Bring it on
42. broken heart
43. Defend it princess
44. I am in love
45. Bleed red
46. get ready
47. Only you
48. I will come
49. Don't fall in trouble

25. fight or flight

880 35 0
Od lostpathsoul

Third person point of view

Raksha convinced balwant to send ishqi with her. Raksha was really a down to earth person. Balwant never in his wildest dream had thought that a raksha could be a royal. He was thinking raksha as a commaner....

And our rudra also happily agreed to accompany raksha for dinner.

Balwant always tried to keep rudra to himslef only. But now a days rudra was wanting to see the world ... meet new people... but balwant was afraid.... what if royals found rudra and take her back....

But now with raksha,  Balwant really thought there was no threat .... he thought no royal would ever found rudra .....Balwant was really happy with raksha and his ishqi's aka our rudra's friendship.

Raksha made ishqi to come with her in her car. And as they reached the location, they saw that it was a 7 starrer hotel. And ishqi was now completely nervous. Ishqi tried to actually turn around and run away from all that bizarre and dazzle. But raksha held her hand and they both entered the hotel.

Raksha was walking around to search where Ranvijay was seated. But rudra was met with a angry face of raksha.....

Ranvijay was sitting with ruchi. Raksha was furious. Ishqi also came by raksha's side and asked,
Ishqi- "um, raksha I thought, you had invited just your brother. If you guys have another guest to attend then it's ok. I can leave." And a sad smile spread on ishqi's face.

Raksha hurriedly said,
Raksha- "no, no, if anyone needs to leave right now, then that girl ruchi needs to leave... not you."

And raksha dragged ishqi to their table.
Raksha spat ,
Raksha- "dada, I thought I invented only you for this dinner. And why is your fiancé also here. I think your fiancé has already spent enough time with you all these days. She can spare me a little dinner time with my brother at least, can't she?"

With this ruchi stood up, saying,
Ruchi- " oh, raksha... you can always have dinner with your brother. But why this lousy girl is standing there... what does she want? Is she from the slums? "

Raksha had enough, raksha said in a high pitched voice,
Raksha- "princess ruchi! You better keep those words of yours in control. This girl right here is my bestfriend. So save it in your tiny little brain." And raksha huffed in anger holding on to ishqi's hand tightly.

Ranvijay was surprised to see that raksha was actually so protective of her new friend ishqi. Raksha was a cute, affectionate and caring person, only for her family..... But for outsiders Raksha was a cold person. And she never trusted any unknown so easily....

Till date, only rudrayani was the one to whom Raksha loved beyond the limits....and raksha has never been so much fond of anyone except her family. Only person raksha loved except her family was only rudra. But Rudrayani was like family only to raksha... 

After seeing this close bond between raksha and this new girl ishqi... Ranvijays heart was connecting the dots....can this girl be my rudra? though Ranvijay's mind ....But Ranvijay quickly shook his head. He contained his mind to not think to much.

All of this raksha's words angered ruchi. She said with a angry tone,
Ruchi- "if your friend can join you for dinner then my friend can join also, right? Anyways my friend are here only in the nightclub of this hotel. And my friends wanted to meet Yuvraj of jaigadh. Wait , I will just call them. They'll be here in no time.It will be so much fun, right my prince? "
Ranvijay flinched at those cheesy words.

But he had to pretend that he is ok with it. Because Ranvijay didn't wanted to creat any scene there, in public, as the media would tarn their image, if royal fiancés fight in the hotel.

So Ranvijay said,
Ranvijay- "raksha it's ok, let princess ruchi call her friends. It's just a dinner. And we can plan our dinner another time. Kiddo, just calm down. I know you wanted to plan this dinner your ways. But it's ok. I promise, next time it will all be according to your wish, my princess."

All this time, standing in that so classy and posh hotel, our rudra now as ishqi was feeling out of the league.

But mentions of prince and princess baffled her mind. She began to think "who exactly were they... is raksha a real princess? That would make her brother a prince! Oh my god... what am I doing amongst the royals? Am i dreaming? "

All this while Ranvijay had not paid attention to ishqi's face. As soon as Ranvijay looked at ishqi he immediately recognized her.

And he almost yelled, and Ishqi's thought bubble was bursted

Ranvijay- "you? How can you? Wait, Raksha, is she really that friend of yours, you told me about ? "

Now it's time to get shocked for raksha.
Raksha- "yes dada. She is the one. Meet my bestfriend ishqi. And ishqi this is my big brother, my dada, my savior, Ranvijay. "

Ruchi glared angrily at ishqi and said with so much hatred,
Ruchi- "princess raksha, introduce my fiance properly. After all he is prince Ranvijay. Yuvraj of jaigadh.  And soon to be Maharaj of One and only Jaigadh riyasat...Dont forget it. "

Our rudra was now far more scared... her doubt was turned out to be true... they really were royal people... she was scared out of wits.... bit she continued to stay. She didn't wanted to make a scene out there.

And the atmosphere around had became so much tensed. Ranvijay quickly ordered the food. And they all sat in silence.

Rudra was worriedly lokking here and there... she kept a small smile on her face whenever she looked at raksha....

Ranvijay couldn't help but look only at ishqi aka rudra. His eyes were fixed on rudra's face.

He was so lost in the new girl infront of him... ishqi....That nervous smile on ishqi's face and her timid attempt to tame her crazy, curly locks behind her ears, all of these were driving Ranvijay crazy.

Slowly but surely...his mind was recognizing its lost sweetheart. He was involuntarily drawn towards ishqi.

But Ranvijay was adamant. He quickly diverted his attention towards whatever chatter ruchi was talking about. Ranvijay was determined not to let anyother girl take his rudra's place in his heart. Still his mind was again and again mixing rudra and ishqi together.

And then there 3 men came at their table. Ruchi excitedly stood up and squealed. And hugged them. And she introduced her friends.
Ruchi's friends also joined in for dinner. Waiter served the dinner.

But it was beyond awkward for ishqi as one of ruchi's friend was staring at her like a creep . She quickly finished her dish.

Rudra took her opportunity to leave that royal hotel without creating any scene. And she stood up and said politely,
Ishqi- " raksha its getting late. I should leave. And thanks for the dinner. Bye."

With that ishqi quickly moved out of the hotel without giving any chance to raksha to stop her.

But Raksha also followed her. Raksha knew that their dinner plan made her ishqi very awkward. But raksha wanted to make it up. So raksha stopped ishqi mid way. And told her that she will drop her home safely. And raksha left to take car keys from her purse which she left on table.

Rudra was standing on the side walk of the hotel entrance road. She shiverd when she felt a cold hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see that earlier creep friend of ruchi.

He said in his alcohol influenced slurred voice, "Hi there, ishqi.. looking for me? Did you miss me ......"rudra was disgusted by that boy...She tried to remove that hand on her shoulder.

But that boy started to drag ishqi in a dark alley. Rudra shrieked. Before she tried to yell louder that boy covered her mouth.

Rudra was struggling hard to free herself. But her mind froze when she had glimps in her mind, of a small girl. And that girl was being kidnapped the same way like her. Her past memory was triggered by the similar situation...

Fear gripped her mind. And her voice froze in her throat. She felt helpless. She was feeling that, all this situation, she had experienced before.

Tudra kept trying to bring out her voice for help but she felt a disgusting touch on her back. That boy was trying to touch her inappropriately. That just shattered all the efforts rudra was pulling to get a hold on herself.... Rudrayani devi...  Yuvrani of devgiri riyasat was no where to be found there stood a scared and traumatized ishqi... but still our rudra was trying to help herself.

Even in panicked condition, she gave jerk to that boy and tried to escape. But that boy got hold on her back of the dress. And he pulled rudra back with back of her dress.

With all this ishqi heard a cloth tearing sound and felt a cool breeze on her back. She understood her dress had been torn down.

She was now shaking.... her fear had now pushed her to such a extreme that her inner fierce lioness roared with anger...deep down she was raging with fury.

She pushed that drunk boy and hit his head with stick that she found nearby. The boy fell down. And before that boy could get up, rudra immediately hide behind a car.

But she started hearing some voices calling out for someone. Maybe the boy's friends were calling him, rudra thought..

Now rudra was losing her strength. She was cold, scared and shaking. Was that shaking with fear or fury she herself didn't know.

She just closed her ears with her palms of her hands. And ducked her head in her knees. And she kept talking to herself. She kept telling herself to breath. And she was was relentlessly promising herself that every thing will be fine.

She felt a warm hand on her shoulder. She crawled herself into a small ball. But that hand was not scaring her. The warmth from that hand actually calmed her down. And now she turned around to see who was that. She opened her eyes and saw Ranvijay.

She tried so hard to pull back all the meek sobs and all the tears but they escaped.....

But why was Ranvijay also having tears in his eyes? Thought rudrayani. Rudra tried to be focused only on Ranvijay's face. That face calmed her. She kept gazing at Ranvijay till darkness consumed her. And she fell unconscious.

---------------------------------------------------------

I would like to apologize to all of the readers as I made you wait for so long before updating the new chapter.

I am really sorry guys.

Life was talking tolls on me. I really became hard to come around.

But here I am, back to writing.

I promise to keep up my writing.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...