✓ Lost Garden • [Yoonmin]

By KSBBAA18

' Why do you call this 'lost garden',your highness? ' ' Because only the lost soul comes around here to find... More

List of chapters
Prologue
1 . First meeting
2 . Hidden truth
3 . First time
4 . Hesitation
5 . Attraction
6 . New faces in the palace
7 . Small wounds hurts most
8 . Beauty of the holder
9 . Lessons
10 . Confession
11 . Let it sail
12 . Nights of loneliness
13 . Tragic in peace
14 . Till the end
15 . Decisions
16 . New palace
17 . Afraid to lose
18 . Announcement from Royals
19 . Obstacle
20 . King Min Yoongi
21. Will he be okay?
22. We are meant to be
23 . Can you be mine?
25. Red strings of faith
26. Acceptance?
27. Is that an....
28. Royal Marriage
29. Welcome to the royal family
30. Test to prove
31 . Hunter
32. Prey
33. Nights of the white flower
34. Eye of an Eagle
35. The plan of destruction
36. Tough love
37. Let it out
38. Maybe he is right
39. The letter
40. Loneliness
41. The bait
42. Red
43. Bad move
44. Saving you
45. Villain Club
46. War breaks
47. One scar two scar
48. Blood flower
49. Beauty rest
50. Dried petal
51. Turning back
52. So,we met again.

24 . Heaven (M)

635 37 3
By KSBBAA18

The first part of this chapter is mature.

So, if you are uncomfortable reading it then skips to the next part after
{ / / / / / / / / }
This sign.

Thank you and enjoy~

• • •

Yoongi pushes Jimin on the bed as he kisses down to Jimin's neck. Jimin slowly tugs on Yoongi's hair while moaning his name under every breath he takes. After receiving the positive answer from Jimin, Yoongi couldn't hold back and started to take him in.

He wanted to show him that he was worthy of everything which he was scared of. The room was lightly dimmed and they can only see each other's half-naked bodies. Yoongi sat up and stares down at Jimin who was all red due to shyness and pleasure. His milky white skin is now covered with small bite marks and the lip tint which was nicely spread on his lips once is now a mess. His exposed collar ones were calling Yoongi's name as he stares down at Jimin's bare upper half body.

"M-My lord..." Jimin's voice came out so thirsty that turned on Yoongi. Yoongi gets onto his hands and hovers over Jimin while staring at him.

"Do not call me that now, darling." Jimin nods slightly, obeying the one who is dominating while he slides the rest of Yoongi's clothes off from him.

"I need you more now, darling~" Yoongi smiled at Jimin who returned one as well before sharing a kiss before Yoongi starts to get more aggressive.

He started to kisses down from Jimin's lips to his chin, then his throat, his collarbones, and lastly his chest. Gently licking the hard nipples before biting onto them, earning a loud moan from the owner. Yoongi ignores the small whimpers and continues to go down where Jimin's v-line starts and stops to glance at Jimin who was staring at Yoongi with half-lidded eyes.

"We need to remove this." Yoongi points at Jimin's pants and Jimin gulps because he is worried that he couldn't meet Yoongi's expectations. But he nods, giving a green sign to let Yoongi take them off from him so that he can explore more.

There's no going back anyway.

Yoongi losses the string of Jimin's pants and carefully slides his pants from his legs, revealing his juicy and plump thighs. Yoongi gulps and stares at Jimin's private part, a small smirk appears on his face before he looking at Jimin who was hiding his face in his arms. He feels so embarrassed because he is exposed in front of the prince or should he say the king of this kingdom.

"So pretty down here as well." Jimin yelps when he felt a touch on his shaft, he jolted up to see Yoongi caressing the tip with his thumb while sucking onto his thighs.

"M-My...lord.." Yoongi bites onto Jimin's thigh, receiving a small scream from him which satisfied him. Jimin covered his mouth while Yoongi kept giving him small bites on his thighs, marking his territories while slowly plumping Jimin.

"M-My...lord....p-please..." Yoongi lifts his head from Jimin's thighs to question Jimin.

"What is it?" Jimin sucks up his drools and tries to look at Yoongi but the pleasure he was receiving kept him away from opening his eyes.

"D-Don't tease...." Yoongi smirks and leaves Jimin's shaft to kiss him dearly, he laid him back before questioning him again.

"What do you want me to do?" Jimin whines and traces his fingers on Yoongi's well-built body as he slowly caresses Yoongi's bulge down there.

"Let me...let me have it..." Yoongi smiles and sucks onto Jimin's neck, making more marks on his white flesh.

"It will be my first time doing this with a man. But.." Yoongi leans back and cups Jimin's face in his big hands.

"This is your first time, am I correct?" Jimin nods as he holds Yoongi's hands in his.

"And I want you to be my first and last," Jimin answers with a smile on his face which Yoongi adores a lot.

"I will be gentle with you then." Yoongi kisses Jimin's forehead as the candles on the candle holder lose their lights.

"Let's make you feel like you are in heaven."

{ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / }

( you can read it from here if you are below 18 )

The next morning, Jimin woke up but he was alone in Yoongi's chamber. It is the first time he slept in Yoongi's chamber and he was expecting to meet Yoongi in the morning but he was expecting too much.

He got up but he noticed that he was covered with Yoongi's robe that he wears during royal meetings and all. Jimin bought it closer to his nose and sniff it, it still has Yoongi's scent. But now, the problem is how can he get to his chamber and he can't see his clothes anywhere.

While thinking for an escape, the doors opened up and the maids of Yoongi's entered with few outfits in their hands. Then he saw Jeongguk entering the chamber but he avoided looking at Jimin who immediately covered himself with the robe and blankets. Jeongguk clears his throat before gesturing the maids to line up.

"The king has sent me to dress you up and let you choose an outfit for today's event, my lord." Jimin frown at Jeongguk's tone, he sounds too matured.

"Jeongguk.. what's wrong with your tone? You sound like the general." Jeongguk slightly bows at Jimin.

"My apologies, my lord. But I am the general of his Majesty, the king. My father has resigned from his post because of age and the king has assigned me as his general and right hand." Jimin frowns again and he shakes his head.

"Why are you calling 'my lord' I am not-"

"My apologies again, my lord. The King has ordered me to address you in that way because you will be an official royal in a week." Jimin gasped.

"In a week...when..how-"

"The king will explain that to you that's why he told me to dress you up. Please, my lord. Select an outfit for his Majesty. He has ordered to make sure that you dress pretty." Jimin was overwhelmed by all of this, this is happening so fast that he can't catch up all of this at once.

Later, after selecting an outfit, he was escorted to the throne room where Yoongi was waiting for his arrival. The guards opened the door for them and he follows Jeongguk who leads him inside the throne room. He has never been to this room because it was off-limit for him but now he is finally here. The ministers were eying him as he straight walked up to Yoongi who kept staring at him.

The outfit :

Jeongguk bowed to the king and stepped aside to reveal Jimin behind him who was staring down at his feet. Yoongi smiled and looked up at the ministries who looked slightly disappointed at his decision and slightly mad that they couldn't push their heir to the king for more advantage later on.

"Elders and my dear ministers, I welcome you to my humble palace and today's meeting of my marriage." Jimin kept his head low, he doesn't want to make any eye contact with any of the ministers.

"My Lord, reconsider this. It is not too late-"

"Han-ssi!" Yoongi raised his voice making all the room quiet, Jimin flinched slightly because he has never seen Yoongi being so mad.

"Do you think that my opinion is bad? My selection is not good enough? Or am I the wrong one here?" The minister who was talking before lower his head.

"No, my lord."

"Then why the fuck YOU ALL ARE OPPOSING MY DECISION!" Yoongi slammed his hand on the armrest and glared at the ministers.

"We...we apologize..my Lord." Yoongi calms down and sits back, he glanced at Jimin who was scared and his face was pale.

"My decisions are final then." With that Yoongi dismissed the meeting, everyone left except Jeongguk and Jimin who were waiting for Yoongi to say something.

"Jeongguk." Jeongguk immediately bowed and respond.

"Leave us please." He bows again before leaving the room, Jimin glanced at Yoongi and slowly walks to him. He was scared but he knows that Yoongi might need some emotional support now.

"My Lord.." Yoongi pulled Jimin closer and buries his face into Jimin's chest.

"I'm tired.." Jimin smiled softly and stroked Yoongi's hair.

"Let's head to your chamber, my Lord. You should take some rest." Yoongi lifts his head and stares at Jimin with a tired face.

"Will you come with me?" Jimin blushed but smiled later on before leaning closer to kiss Yoongi's cheek.

"As you wish."

////////////////

Sorry for delaying! I'm focusing on finishing my other book before working on this one. So, I'll be pausing this one here and I'll continue the other one until I finish that one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.5K 48
"I lost you, and I found you, and I lost you again, but now no one can take you away from me, and I intend to keep it that way. Cause I love you." Ji...
57K 1.6K 56
Literally Imagines about Yoonmin;) If you have questions or requests don't be afraid to comment! Some of them will come in parts so be patient my lov...
711 50 10
A brief insight into the ups and downs of someones life through diary enteries. - || Featuring BTS || Start: 28/08/2021 || End : 28/08/2021
300K 7.4K 68
"YOU ARE MINE GOT IT, "_Jeongguk said in a low voice Start: November 26, 2019 Ends: January 18, 2021 Sequal "Our possession(KOOKV)" Impressive rankin...