~B R E A T H E~

g0ldwingg

"Hey, Hey just breathe, I'm not going anywhere." the young girl told Aurora, "What's your name?" she added... Еще

A/N
~ cast / face claims ~
chapter one ~
chapter two ~
chapter three ~
chapter four ~
chapter five ~
chapter six ~
chapter seven ~
chapter eight ~
chapter nine ~
chapter ten ~
chapter eleven ~
chapter twelve ~
chapter thirteen ~
chapter fourteen ~
chapter sixteen ~
chapter seventeen ~
chapter eighteen ~
A/n

chapter fifteen ~

506 13 20
g0ldwingg

Continued from last chapter

Unchecked once again. Leave me alone..

|•|

"Hey baby," Lizz says to Billie with a sweet smile while pulling her into a hug.

"Hey Lizz, how are you?" Billie says trying to sound as normal as possible.

"I'm okay, how are you?"

Billie gulps nervously, "I'm great."

"Are you okay? You seem... Nervous?" Lizz asks with concern taking over her voice.

She takes a deep breath trying to contain herself. "Actually we need to talk."

Billie watched as Lizz furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Um okay? What about."

"This isn't working out."

Lizz chuckled nervously, "wait what are you talking about? I thought everything was going great."

"It is—i mean it was but I just don't really feel the same towards you anymore."

Billie saw as tears formed in the girls eyes, she instantly regret what she had said.

"Hey no please don't cry. Come here." The blue-haired girl says.

Lizz made her way over to Billie in a sobbing mess, "I'm sorry if I did something wrong."

"No,no you didn't I swear."

"Then what changed? Why are you doing this to me Billie. I really like you."

"I'm just lost with everything. And I think I might like Aurora."

That made Lizz break down even more. She punched Billie softly in the chest. Billie didn't do anything to stop her. She felt as if she deserved it so she let the girl continue.

"I knew it." She hiccuped.

Billie stood there frozen, "knew what?"

"Billie I'm not stupid. I knew from the start that you liked Aurora but I tried to ignore it. The way you looked at her and talked about her gave it away.

You talked about her like if she was the only thing you wanted. And same for her, she looked at you like her life depended on it. She is in love with you, no matter how many times you guys try and deny your feelings for each other it's not gonna work.

Both of you are meant for each other Billie, just accept it." Lizz explains to Billie, while she stood there not knowing what to say.

"But she doesn't like me back, she told me today."

"Bullshit, I talked to her like 10 minutes ago, she felt guilty that you confessed your feelings to her and she called me letting me know everything."

"Wait so are you mad at me?" She asked while playing with her fingers.

"Yeah of course I am, you basically used me as a distraction, but it's fine. People tend to use me to do that quite a lot actually."

"I'm sorry, if I would have known that I wouldn't—" Billie started,

"Shut up, it's fine."

It went quiet before Lizz spoke up once again.

"Can I kiss you, one more time." She blushed in embarrassment.

"Yes," Billie mumbles, pulling Lizz closer to her.

Lizz pressed her lips against Billie's, melting into the kiss. Their lips moved in sync almost perfectly.

"I'll see you tomorrow," she says after breaking apart the kiss. Billie nodded her head. They both said their goodbyes to each other.

Billie felt a weight lift from her shoulders. Now she didn't know what to do.

She wanted to give Aurora some space but she needed to see her.

"Hey Billie, dinners ready." Finneas says to his little sister.

"Okay, I'll be out in a minute."

|•|

It's been a month since Billie has talked to Aurora. She tried reaching out so many times but she would get left on read or delivered.

She tried talking to Aurora so many times but the girl would just ignore her.

School ended for them about a week ago. Usually Billie would be happy about something like this but she wasn't.

School was kinda the only way she could see Aurora.

"Bil maybe just go over to her house." Lizz suggested.

A couple days after Billie ended things with her they agreed on only staying friends, nothing more than that.

Surprisingly nothing was awkward between them.

"I don't even know if that's the right thing to do though." She says honestly.

"Billie I'm tired of seeing you like this, please just go see her. She needs you more than anything right now."

Billie groaned, "Fine, but what if she isn't home."

"Dude stop, just go to her house. And talk to her. I'm tired of seeing you guys cry over each other."

Billie punched Lizz in the arm, "I'll be back you jerk."

Billie got dressed into some sweats and a hoodie before leaving.

She hoped Aurora wouldn't be upset with her just showing up out of no where. If so that would be embarrassing for Billie.

|•|

"Aurora can you get the door!" Billie heard Jennifer yell.

She chuckled. Seconds later she heard Aurora running down stairs towards the door.

She watched as Aurora opened the door. Billie noticed immediately how much smaller she has gotten. It wasn't a big difference but it was still concerning.

Auroras face dropped as expected.

But Billie didn't say anything, nor did Aurora.

"Aurora? Who is it." Jennifer yelled.

Billie pulled Aurora into a hug, stuffing her face in the girl's neck.

"I'm so sorry Aurora, please just forgive me. I really need you right now, times are so rough and just I miss being able to talk to you, and just holding you.

I hope I'm not asking for much but I need you back into my life." She cried out. Billie didn't mean to break down but she couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you, it was never my intention too. I was confused on what I wanted like any other human being trying to figure out the meaning of love."

Billie ranted, every now and then stopping to take a deep breath.

"I love you, Aurora."

Aurora couldn't help but like out some tears as well. She was so happy that Billie decided to apologize for the harm she put her through.

She didn't want to accept her apology but her gut feeling said to, so she did. She hoped that she wouldn't regret it.

All she wanted was to have Billie back into her life even if that meant going through hell and back for this girl.

"I love you too, and I never stopped. I tried convincing myself I was over you Billie. Hell I even tried to hate you at one point, but I couldn't.

And nothing in me knew why. But I guess having you back into my life wouldn't be so bad after all."

The girl genuinely smiled for the first time in months. She missed Billie a lot, she held onto the girl as if there was no tomorrow.

"Thank you," Billie hiccuped, bringing Aurora in for a kiss.

The girl wrapped her skinny arms around Billie, pushing her body against hers, if that was even possible.

Billie picked up the girl, never breaking apart the kiss.

"You don't understand how badly I missed that," they both say at the same time earning a giggle from both girls.

"Do you want to come in?" Aurora asked quietly.

Billie smiled, "Yeah, I'd like that."

Billie let go of Aurora, letting her take full control. She grabbed Billie's hand leading her into the house.

"Your hands are shaking?" Aurora said in more of a question than statement.

"I was nervous okay." Billie says.

Aurora shook her head laughing at her comment.

|•|

A/n

Aww they reunited

Kinda feel bad for Lizz, she deserves better.

Anyways thoughts?

Any recommendations? 👩🏽‍🦲 I need some.

It's a new day, how are you guys? I've asked this question like 2 time before but it's always good to know.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

530K 13.3K 90
"Let me kiss you." she says, the paparazzi swamping the doors as the airport staff tries their best to keep them from running down the walls. This b...
1.2M 38.6K 71
unknown: bro i need my shIT BACK i don't have your shit lol unknown: yes you do just give it back i'm sorry but you have the wrong number =========...
179K 6.3K 42
"you know, i haven't been able to get you off my mind," i admitted quietly. my hands were fidgeting a bit nervously on the tabletop. "i told you, i'...
285K 10.8K 62
"i'm in a constant state of ecstasy with you." ============================== two broken souls heal each other. ============================== lowerc...