50 : 50 | Taegyu ✔

Od taecup_k

"You have one choice." "But I-" "Just one and only." WARNING : EXPECTATION - Swearing - physically abuse/ bru... Více

Spilled tea note
Another tea
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Thank you guys ♡
Special☆Chapter

22

769 55 29
Od taecup_k

While driving past the streets under the shining full moon surround by glistery stars, the smell of fresh cold air with a whiff of petrol breezes inside the car which is on her way to the big event.

The anniversary festival of CEO Kim Seok Jin's second year.

As an bonus, the performing artist will be on a livestream while they show their stages thus fans, who live too far away of the place or outside the country, have the chance to join online.

"Jesus why am i so excited?" Soobin fidgets his feet, nibbling his finger on his pants while turns the steering wheel.

"Chill dude, all you have to do is enjoying the time, flip the dance door and stuff yourself with luxurious food." Hueningkai says casually, looking outside the window by supporting his elbow on the door to prop his chin, resting on its hand.

"And i thought you should be the most excited one among us." Beomgyu chuckles from the passenger seat behind.

"Okay now I'm gonna pee myself, what the frick- we'll spend the whole night in there?! Shit why are there so many humanistic being?"

"Boy, humanistic being? What's with your vocabulary recently?" Soobin laughs, parking the car.

"It must be the puberty." Beomgyu laughs with Soobin together.

"Bro, I'm already out of puberty." the youngest pouts, nudges slightly at his two friend's shoulders. He chuckles after.

Well, he has reasons of his behaivor for being nervous. In midst of the venue, meters away of them, people dance and jump as if there is no tomorrow, they are talking, gliggling, laughing across the area while patiently wait for the next perform stage. Yes the festival is hold outside under the night sky.

"Gyu, Hyuka hear me out." Soobin is the last one to step off the car, closing the door and locks it,"Since the baby is the one of the DJ of today, we'll stay till midnight, it depends of. Meeting place is at the telephone booth right there."

"Excuse me 'Baby'? Didn't Beomgyu predict earlier that i'm still in my purberty?"

"So in conclusion, you are a baby in his purberty? Interesting haha."

"Please i'm begging you by neptun, stop this."

While Hueningkai and Soobin argues rather discuss in the background, Beomgyu cooes at the sight next the parkhouse. It is where the festival is holding.

It is such beautiful decorated with golden, black, silver, red and white colored ballons which also represents the theme. It gives the typical solemnly touch but also the rocky vibe thanks to trees and bushes which are tailored in unique symblolics and fairy lights hanging loose on them. People are dress in fancy looking fits, the mullet even is able to figure it out from far away.

"He should be there too"

"Just continue your tea time, i'll go now."

"Why are you in rush h-hey! Beo-"

Beomgyu turns around, speedens his pace to direction festival, nearly sprints like a leopard with his dark brownish wolf cut hair glidding back. A bright smile flasters across its face as he spots a checkerboard patterned flag embellish with glossy roses on the side of high thorn bushes. He is almost there.

He bits his lower upper lip just of the thought tonight while retains to walk faster. Only across the street and he reaches the place he was dying of waiting for.

Dying of waiting for what? He is just happy to be there by describing his mood and his eyes glowing which are similiar to puppies' who are getting excited of goofing in the playground

He enters the entrance and it looks better as in his imagination. Indeed better. He greets some people he know from seeing which are surprisingly much more than expected.

"Hey cutie, a guy like you shouldn't be alone in this place." a girl, probably a high school student, twirls her hair strand in a cycle movement, fixing her fierce eyes only on him. Three other girls follows after.

Beomgyu frowns, pointing to himself,"Me?"

"He is given for tonight, excuse me~"

Before the brunette could ask, he is pulled away by someone's grabbing his wrist tightly, drags him into the crowd.

"Gosh thanks Ju." he looks back to check if the teen group watch him from behind. Yes it seems like that.

"A-anytime, um Gyu do you know what time it is?"

"You ask the wrong person."

"Uh you-you can take off my..." he points to his wrist, which Juhee let go promptly,"Why are you asking though?"

"Not important, look there's Soobin!"

Soobin mashes his way to them, pishing off the people while softly blurres out 'sorry' with his charming smile.

"Gyu i thought you'll wait, oh hey Ju! You here?"

"Where's Hyuka?" Beomgyu ask instead.

"Right there." Soobin directs his gaze to the desk with a keyborad and turning disks. Hueningkai stands behind, wearing on a black head phone. He lip synces the lyrics of the song being played which were choose as the music for the dance performance right now. Hyunjin's solo performance.

The audience claps loudly, rejiocing, trilling out loud after the dancer finished his last dance step with an charasmatic expression on its face.

Beomgyu along with his friends cheer for him. They hadn't seen eachother for such a long time. This even makes the brunette more proud of his friend who is now bowing down.

A big smile flies through Hyunjin's face as he sees his friends in the crowd, aims a gun finger at them as a sign he already find them.

"Hyunjin-sii, such a great solo you did! Do you guys want more!?" Hueningkai shouts into his mic, a giggle follows afterwards.

"Let's fever for another bombastic stage- oh and um the car with license plate 'L$=L♡' is parked on an privat terrain, please look forward to it, thank you~"

The lights goes off, only ten shadow figure is seen on the stage. As the lights goes on, eight male dancer and two female dancer are position on their place. They were wearing baggy suitpants, shraddy crop tops or tank tops and head acceciours such like bucket hat and bandana, are styling with fizzy hairstyles.

"Is this the guy from the fansign?" Ryujin pops out of nowhere.

"He's Yeonjun." Soobin gossips quitely, covering his mouth with his hand and widens his eyes. His cheeks heats into a hint of pink blush as focuses to the stage in the front again.

The dance performance ends with a powerful pose in which all dancers shows their coolish expression yet a teasing smirk, their chest goes up and down because of catching their breath.
Yeonjun did rest his elbow on an other male dancer, hold his position for any second before release it.

The black haired performer squaerly past each individual person he beholds until his gaze meet Soobin, bis expression change into a straight face which establishes the tall male many questioning marks. Soobin waves inattentivable, hoping to receive something back but merely is ignored instead.

"I thought you know each other?" Beomgyu notices Soobin's sadness.

"Me either umm...i-i have to go to the toilet." Soobin grumbles lowly.

"I'll go with you."

"I'm fine don't look at me like that please, i-i'll come right away." Soobin dashes out of the throng.

"Yall we are on our half way, enjoy- huh? Eh...the special song prepared by Taehyun." Hueningkai blinks multiple times, rubbing his eyes as he evades some cold drops of water falling onto him.

Taehyun.

Beomgyu pays his attention to the stage, blinding by the dazzling spotlight which shines only onto Taehyun and a piano. He is wearing a white wrinkled bluse with blue colored flower pattern spread on the high lint collar allng with matching loose black silk pants, refines with sleek platform shoes. His silverish blonde hair is now a kind of street mutt blonde with some strand of brown, are formed in a middle parting.

Beomgyu's mouth slowly gaps apart, holding his breath back. Never does he detects anything to the smallest detail until now. The way the cable of his ear mic hangs onto the younger's chest over to his long milky skin neck; jawline sharper than in his memories. The sight from below does take it to another perspective of Taehyun the brunette didn't could imagine to look fine at.

The sight is breathtaking.

As the dark haired blonde began to sing, his heart pounds rapidly but also warms up by the tender sweet singing voice. He lost it everytime he listens to the younger's voice lately. The first time he heard Taehyun on the radio - Remember the time Taehyun softly hums a song to comfort him? He never forgot this moment and still doesn't.

His expression doesn't tell much how he feels right now but he doesn't have to prove it. His eyes glue to every muscle moving of the artist on stage, a small smile forms onto his lips.

Beomgyu really want to see him once tonight.

"Guys it's...it's raining?" Ryujin senses few waterdrops on her longdress.

"Yeah i can feel it, the weather just says it will rain later. What time's it?" Juhee puts a beige beret on to project her hair from being wet.

Taehyun finishes his line with a shaky 'run' it calls, feeling few drops as well but remains unbothered. The crowd cooes at the end and squealing over his performance. Some people even throw red roses around him.

One rose bumps towards his ankle which makes him startled. Innocently, he looks through the screaming people under there, persists a familiar person underneath. Beomgyu.

An exciting smile cracks as he picks up the thorny rose, giving the mullet a 'Was it really necessary' look. Beomgyu just shruggs with a grimace on its face. Taehyun observes the brunette who points inconspicuously to the back and then emphasizes both of them, in which the blonde nods without thinking. He bows one last time before he exist the stage, sloppy jogs down the stairs.

"Girls, i've to do something. See you around." Beomgyu rushes behind the huge tree in the shadow, waiting for Taehyun.

"Buh~"

Beomgyu shrieks out, punches softly onto the younger's shoulder,"Don't scare me, someone could hear us." he then chuckles.

"Sorry but it was worth it." Taehyun shruggs, grinning evily.

The rain patters heavily,"Everybody, someone just told me it will coincedantly rain very much in a moment, possibly thunderstorming, we are sor-"

A thunder hits against the clouds, lights up the sky while growls deeply. People are panicing, running under roofs or even hiding themselves under tables. It is windy and stormy that it keeps swirling things around in the air, sottish the view.

Someboy tries to find their car but miserable couldn't since the fog covers the most of the surrounding.
If only the vehicles aren't place too far away.

"Kai, where is Beomgyu?! I need to talk to him!" manager Jun exclaims.

"What the- what are you doing here sir?! This isn't the best place to talk now, hide yourself first!" Hueningkai shouts, trying to rescue the keyboard.

"Aish sh-" a chair almost strikes manager Jun,"Just tell me when you see him! He didn't answer my calls!" he saves himself under the nearest hut.

Meanwhile, Beomgyu and Taehyun holding each other under the tree which can't protect them any longer. Their clothing are getting soak and their hair are both wet. They freeze unconditionally since the wind keeps blowing.

"Let's go in there." Beomgyu indicates to the small wood cottage. Taehyun doesn't move so he pulls the younger with him in the small dark spacing room.

The cottage is narrow either from outside or inside but it is the only place Beomgyu knows is definetly safe; he doesn't have other choices. Taehyun is further pressed onto the rampy wooden wall with the mullet close to him.

This cottage is really made for just one person, the space explains everything - it is tiny. Beomgyu suddenly widens his eyes. Wait the space is tiny?

The brunette hears soft sobbings echoing across the cottage.

"It turned out i had claustrophobia."

"I had attended to a lot of therapies and it got better, much better."

Seems like he did not fully recovered from his illness; it is dark, stifling and closely limited in here.

"Come here." Beomgyu snakes tightly his arms around the blonde's waist, strokes its back a little, the other sniffles onto his neck.

He can tell that Taehyun looks terrified, he even can feel the other's pupil shaking eventhough it is dark.

"Just look at me, just look at me, we can't go out now. It's dangerous."

He drills deeply his eyes into Taehyun's which the blonde also does in return. Even in the darkest night, he still lost himself into the big boba eyes that holds the whole galaxy.

The gap between them becomes lesser until their chest touches slightly against. Beomgyu tugs some wet blonde hair strands aside, resting his hand on the younger's occiput.

"I know it's your life but anything you decide to, should make you happy. Only you."

"Don't mix up the personals with business Beomgyu. It cause nothing but problems."

"Do whatever you want Gyu, but be carefully."

"Beomgyu-"

Taehyun is cut off, feeling a pair of slump lips press against his.

Beomgyu tilts his head slightly, eyes closed, snuggling further to Taehyun by wrapping his arms around the other's waist more tightly.

His mind goes blank, he doesn't even know the reason to do so yet the kiss feels like a drug to him. Risky but irresistible. Butterlfies spread through his stomach, something magical flourishes his heart. Dreams becomes reality. He keeps kissing sloppy, moving his lips faster to taste the younger's cherry lips.

But something feels odd. Just like a wise old man said, not all realities adapt in their dreams.

Because Taehyun doesn't kiss back.

"S-sorry i-i don't know wha-"

Beomgyu stops talking, lost his string of words. The thunder growls in the background, the wind whistles, people are shouting, the rattle sound of rain drops splash onto the weak wooden roof. But he doesn't care.

Because Taehyun has cupped his cheek and kisses him back at this moment.

____

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

19.4K 1K 36
❝Well, he clearly noticed my intention to avoid him. I scoffed. Is he trying to boss me around? "Not everyone is willing to follow whatever you say j...
27.8K 566 16
TXT: top Beomgyu: bottom Other male idols (if i add them): top Yes, beomgyu's a bottom in this. Everyone's going to top the fuck out of him. If you d...
21.3K 1.4K 43
❝ Yeonjun. Have you or have you not made a sex tape in the past? ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 famous actor Yeonjun and tattoo artist Soobin's sextape gets leake...
103K 6.2K 71
You'd think a school would like to discipline their students when they get into a fight, but nope. Instead of detention or suspension, the principle...