MCYT Oneshots (Tommy Centric)

Catslovedonuts95 द्वारा

Hello I have book now. yay. Tommy/SBI oneshots Cover art by @natso_nice on twitter :) ZERO SMUT (smuts not b... अधिक

Goodbye Theseus
Little Songbird
The Chase
Yellow Hoodie
I Don't Remember
I'm Sorry
The Death of Tommyinnit
Technobro Lets gooo
I am not a child
A hero who was never happy
Update
The Flower
The Band
Understandings
Torn Apart
Anouncement
Understandings pt. 2
Question for you
Wilted Flowers
Update

A night at home

180 7 1
Catslovedonuts95 द्वारा

Just a reminder this is only about the characters not the real people. For reference: Wilbur is 19. Techno is 16. Tommy is 11.

The night was black and cold. Snow covered the ground in an almost perfect sheet of white if not for the various footsteps that lead to and from the small cabin.

The two brothers, Wilbur and Techno had just come back from a long day of work around town. Helping neighbors hang holiday lights in the town square or shoveling convenient paths through the cold.

Techno looked about ready to collapse on the first soft thing he could find as he walked through the cabin door, which might as well be Wilbur as the taller was about to collapse into a stupor himself.

It was only about nine in the evening but the sun had already fully set behind the snow covered trees. The chilly air had turned both of the brothers cheeks a rosy pink to match the sunset of a few hours previously.

As Wilbur lead the way into the warm house, pushing his way through the dark oak door, Techno stumbled behind him tripping over his own feet in tiredness. "Ga Techno be careful!" Wilbur shot at the pink haired man.

" Well maybe it would be easier if your big head wasn't in the way." Techno said back in a more controlled voice than Wilburs'. Wilbur rolled his eyes but chose not to pursue the conversation.

Instead he turned to face Techno again with a look on his face. "Do you think the gremlin has gone to bed yet?" He said with a mischievous smile.

"Wil, it's only nine o'clock, there is no possible way Tommy of all people is asleep." Wilbur let out a both exasperated but happy sigh as he resigned himself to the fact that Tommy would never go to bed on his own before three in the morning.

" Well I'm going to go find him," Wilbur huffed. "I've barely seen him all day."

Techno looked at his older brother with a fained look of hurt. "You never go out of your way to give me cuddles." He said putting a hand to his chest as if the matter was hurting him deeply however the large grin on his face made it clear he was not at all interested in cuddles from the brunette.

"I never give you cuddles because your an asshole." The taller replied turning away triumphantly. "And who said I was going to give him cuddles!?" He added as an afterthought.

Techno laughed at whatever face Wilbur was making before answering. "Wilbur you've given him cuddles since the day we adopted him, admit you're soft."

Wilbur glared at Techno with no real ferocity behind the gesture. "Are you coming or not?" He asked with a small laugh as he took a step forward towards the living room. "Yeah I guess so." Techno said in his usual monotone voice.

The house wasn't that big but it was comfortable enough for the three boys and their dad.

Wilbur walked through the kitchen towards the living room, Techno close behind with a smile on his face. He didn't know what it was about Tommy but he always had the effect of making even the worst days better with one cheeky smile.

The small pitter patter of the melting snow hitting the ground as they walked filled the small silence comfortably.

It only took a quick glance into the room to see that something was wrong.

Usually Tommy would be bouncing around, happily playing games and immediately shooting insults at the boys, or even running up to them at the door.

Today though he was sat on the couch face screwed up with tears and curled up with his arms covering his knees. "Hey, hey Tommy what's wrong?" Wilbur questioned, instantly at the blonds side with a comforting arm around him.

Tommy sniffed before answering still not looking up at the older. "Tubbo's mad at me."

Wilbur looked to Techno briefly only getting a look that clearly said 'I don't know. You deal with it.'

Wilbur rolled his eyes before turning back to Tommy. "I'm sorry buddy, do you want to talk about it?" He asked. The younger shook his head and Wilbur was greatly relieved.

He loved his brother but he had no clue how to deal with this kind of thing. It's always Phil who comforts the three of them when they're upset.

Rather then just sitting in awkward silence Wilbur suggested a movie to help lighten the mood to which Tommy agreed excitedly.

"So Tommy," Techno began. "What movie do you want to watch?" He asked as he turned on the tv. Tommy lit up at the question and almost immediately yelled, "Moana!"

Wilbur tuned to Tommy, looking at him in confusion. "Why out of all movies would you pick Moana?" Tommy rolled his eyes as if it were obvious. "The Rock Wilbur The Rock." Techno chuckled at the sass in Tommy's voice, and then they all started to laugh.

It wasn't even that funny but they were all laughing nonetheless. Once calm had fallen again Wilbur set up Moana on Disney plus and Techno went to make popcorn. 

Then right on cue, Tommy came barreling down the stairs with an armful of pillows and blankets. Including his stuff moth which he dubbed ✨Clementine✨.

Wilbur grined at Tommy who was stumbling stupidly over the big blankets into the living room.

"What are you smiling at bitch." Tommy said still struggling with the blankets. "Just sit down." Wilbur sighed taking the blankets from the kid.

Tommy sat down on the couch clementine in hand and Wilbur threw a big yellow blanket over Tommy's mess of blond hair. "Wilbur," Tommy said from under the blanket. "Now I can't see."

Wilbur pulled the blanket down a bit to reveal Tommy's shining blue eyes. "Better?" Wilbur asked starring down him. "Much." Reply Ed Tommy.

"You know you could have done that yourself right?" The older said turning away to situate more pillows. Tommy sighed dramatically. "Yeah but why do that when I could make you do all the work." Wilbur laughed "Fuckin gremlin." "Oi bitch I'm not a fuckin-" "I got the popcorn." Techno said walking in and perfectly interrupting Tommy.

"Let's start the movie then." Wilbur said as he picked up the remote.

The movie was pretty good and Wilbur and Techno enjoyed some commentary from Tommy like, "Aww look at the baby turtle tech." And " Yes powerful independent women breaking the sexist standards that have been put in place for hundreds of years."

Wilbur and Techno looked at Tommy with expressions of surprise, confusion and pride. "Where did you learn that? Techno asked "You're like nine."

" I'm 11 and what can I say," Tommy began looking away from his brothers and back to the screen. " I like women." " Okay." Wilbur laughed breathily. "I think I'm a lesbian." Continued Tommy thoughtlessly

"No Tommy it doesn't work that- You know what I'll just let Phil explain." Techno sighed.

A bit more time passed and Tommy could not keep his eyes open. He would fall asleep for a few seconds and then jolt back awake.

After a few minutes of this Wilbur looked down at his little brother in amusement. "Go to sleep Tommy." He said placing a comforting arm on his back.

"Only if you do circles." Tommy replied sleepily. "Circles" as Tommy like to call it was when someone, usually Wilbur, rubbed the smallest back in a circular motion.

"Promise?" Wilbur asked holding up his pinky. "Promise." Tommy said quietly shaking Wilbur's pinky in his own.

Wilbur began to rub circles up and down Tommy's back with ease. The child instantly relaxed and melted into his brothers touch.

He began to play with Technos long pink hair that was laying in his lap, as he slowly drifted to sleep. Wilbur followed shortly after his head lolling on top of Tommy's.

Techno who was not paying attention at all to the movie turned it off and leaned against Wilbur's shoulder then fell asleep as well.

It was much later when Phil came home to a house quiet and full of light. It was odd because if the house is quiet, usually the boys would be asleep so why were all the lights on?

Cautiously Phil made his way through the kitchen and peered into the living room.

Bundled together on the old couch wrapped up in two blankets and a variety of pillows was all three of his sons sleeping peacefully. Phil smiled as he quietly took out his phone and took a few pictures.

He turned to go to bed himself before, "Phil if you share those pictures with anyone." Phil looked around quickly to see his eldest son smiling at him from under his red beanie. "Ha goodnight son" he said. "Goodnight dad." Replied Wilbur.

It was a goodnight at home.

A/N
Hello! I had to rewrite like half of this because it didn't save the first time. *sigh* The things I do for you people. Anyways hope you're having a good day/night and remember that you are Pog! o7 -Cats
(Words 1535)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.6K 36 42
just some small fluff and friendship stories. there will probably be mostly Techno. I'm gonna write both in-game, in fictional worlds and irl stories...
30.9K 547 16
Requests are CLOSED Absolutely NO smut or ships Since I was told I'm good at short chapters here's some oneshots :) Cover is made by me Started on: F...
SBI oneshots alex द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

56.2K 1.2K 41
[Cover by me] Because I don't have patience to write a story, I'm doing oneshots. always open for requests! this will NOT include: smut [romantic]...
681 18 12
Welcome to my one-shots book! This will most likely be SBI-centered, but I'll try to do others as well. I do a mix of genres like fluff, angst, crack...