President Kim's Obsession//Ki...

Від slothsuga07

"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the g... Більше

Disclaimer
character introduction
A Physco's Tale
A beautiful morning stained with blood
Our Deadly Encounter
Aftermath
A Heating Conversation
Devil In Human Disguise
Kindness Is A Bad Disease
Like A Pied Piper
THANK YOU ALL
Happy 8th Anniversary
Anonymous Feelings
Hidden Love
Time To Take A Action
Danger Is Under Your Feet
Never judge a book by its cover
Welcome to Paradise
Unknown Memories
Trapped With Him
O My God!!!!
Cunning Mind
Caught You
REALLY 😱😱
Destroyed By Him
Pulled The last String
Stepping Into Fire
Hurray!!!50 followers
Game Has Started
Finally In My Life
Untold Promises
First Night
Everything is awkward
Breakfast with twisted Conversation
Going To Jeju
A Dark Web Behind Nice Behavior
A Face Different Facade
Trying To Create New Memories
Swimming Gone Wrong
Craziness Runs In My Veins
There's A Mystery Behind My Feet
Darkness Lures In My Head
Shattered Mirror
Revenge Time Started
A Chilly Morning
Personality Is A Incurable Disease
To Much possessiveness
There's No Escape From My Cruelty
Every Breathing Should Be For Me
Complicated Lifestyle
There's no such thing as forgiveness
Being Together Is The Cure of All Disease
A Promise That Is Sworn To Moon
Good In Outside But Evil In Inside
Darkness Only likes To Swallow The Light
Beautiful Mess- The End
Add to library Now!!!!
Read The Prologue!!
Go Read Now!!!!
K.N.J Prologue Is Out!!!!!!
K.N.J is out!!!!!!!

My Dark Obsession

6K 289 39
Від slothsuga07

In Penthouse

Namjoon Room

Namjoon pov

After she got unconscious I took her in my arms and go to the room in the penthouse where I occasionally stay sometimes.... The room is less dark compare to my own room in blue house..... I put her in my bed and took my phone from the pocket and called someone......

???: Hello......

Namjoon: Yoongi hyung, I want you to come to my penthouse.....

Yoongi: what happened??? Are you alright??? Why is your voice is so harsh????

Namjoon: I am giving you 30 minutes to come... Be quick, hyung......

And with that he ended call without letting Yoongi said anything..... I want him to come here to check on her.... And I can't trust anyone other than yoongi hyung....

Namjoon: now, I get rid of the obstacle you have to love me, now...... You have to.... There is no other way......

Taehyung pov

I am doing some research on my assignments that I have on university.... I am university student..... After coming here in a very young age... I depend on myself..... Which is I am glad..... After getting watched 24 hours and then gathering information about Namjoon hyung is a tough case....I get exhausted..... As I am doing some work when I get a call..... I saw the caller id and sighed and picked up the call....

Taehyung: hello......

???: How are you, my brother???

Taehyung: I am fine.... Why did you call me all of a sudden, Jin hyung????

Jin: why I can't call you now???

Taehyung: you have lost that right years ago when you didn't say anything about me moving to USA .....

There is a silence between them for a quiet moment..... Taehyung break the silence since he didn't have patience for it.....

Taehyung: why did you call me???

Jin: namjoon wants you to come back in Korea....

Taehyung: why????

Jin: namjoon is getting married....

Taehyung chuckled hearing that.....

Taehyung: he want me here in his wedding..... He didn't even call me when Jennie is getting married..... Why in his wedding????

Jin: this is the thing I also want to know..... Will you come??? I didn't see you at all... You never video call.... I want to know how you look like....

Taehyung: why did you even want to see me now??? When you didn't protested when I am getting kicked out of my own house.....

Hearing that Jin felt a pang in his heart..... He can bear everyone taunt but he can't bear when his brother do that to him.... It makes him realize he was no power of being elder..... He is powerless.... Helpless in front of Namjoon....

Having no answer from Jin he chuckled..he expected that his elder never have answer of his question..... He will never have that.....

Taehyung: I guess you have called me because of that... And I think I heard it... So, I basically have a lots of things to do..... So, goodbye hyung.....

And with that he ended the call...... He didn't want to talk to Seokjin at all ...... When he needed him most he isn't there for him.....

Taehyung: Now I don't need anyone anymore..... I will take my rights by myself.....

Jin pov

After hearing that words from taehyung I feel like someone shoved a rock in my throat..... I don't have anything to say to him.... I don't have the answer of it.... Why didn't I protest??? Because I am weak.... That Father gave namjoon his presidential seat..... He gave me nothing.... He hold the power like father did..... After his death Namjoon took everything in his hands..... He didn't say anything.... When namjoon get Jennie married to Hoseok he didn't say anything..... He always wanted to away from it.... But he is never successful in it.... So, he decided to fight against it..... And now if taehyung came here he can fight for it..... He has to make things right not for him... But his brother, Taehyung.....

Jin: please come back.... You need to..... This is your chance..... I will make it up for you....

Back to penthouse

Namjoon room

Yoongi pov

I came here after Namjoon called me..... I feel a strange in his voice...... But I shurgged it off and came to the penthouse.... The guards lead me to his room.... I looked around there is so many guards and maids here.... Usually there isn't.. What is happening???

I entered his room and saw namjoon standing beside his bed but his eyes staring at the bed.... I looked up at the bed and saw someone is lying in the bed.... I look carefully and my eyes widened seeing her.... That's the girl who saved him from the interview incident..... Why is she here???

I go to them and asked namjoon.....

Yoongi: what happened to her???

Namjoon: check on her ... She is unconscious for a while....

The same harsh tone in his voice..... Unknowingly it's familiar....... I looked at her and started to check on her ...... After checking up I look at Namjoon who is now sitting on the sofa with his leg crossed..... He raised his eyebrows indicating to say..... And then I understand and recognize who it is.....I cleared my throat...

Yoongi: she fainted because of extreme shock.... I think she saw something that make her go on shock and she couldn't handle it.... And as a result she got unconscious.... I will give her some medicine.... Make sure to give that to her that.... And make sure to eat her properly as well... I don't think she eat something today.....

As I said that and give him the paper of the medicine names and he give this to his guards and told him to get it.....

After the guard get out , I took a seat beside him and looked into him.....

Yoongi: how are you, RM???

Yoongi asked RM with a very serious tone.... Hearing what yoongi said RM smirked...

RM: you didn't forgot me, Mr. Min???

Yoongi: how can I forget my patient???? Why are you here after so many years??? I think I made a good deal between you and Namjoon....

RM: indeed you did... But sorry to brust your bubble, I didn't came here on my choice.... It's Namjoon choice this time......

Hearing that yoongi got shocked.... His eyes is now widened.....

Yoongi: what!!!

RM shurgged it off..... And rolled his eyes on him....

Yoongi: and what is she doing here????

RM chuckled hearing that.... And a sly smirk on his face and stared at her deeply....

RM: Because namjoon want her.... And She is the reason that Namjoon wanted me.... Namjoon really have a great choice in this..... And why she wouldn't be.... After all we are married.....

And for yoongi this is the least thing that he wanted to hear from him.....

Yoongi: you got married!!!

RM: in papers... After one week it's going to be official in public.... I am giving you invitation... So, come gladly Doctor Min.....

Hearing that yoongi suddenly realized something....

Yoongi: if you are here that means she didn't came here on her own will, right???

Yoongi is afraid of the possible circumstances that about to happen.... The thing that he warned before.... But it's too late.... He never wanted things like this.....

Hearing that he chuckled and looked back at her......

RM: does that matter??? The thing matter is she is here now..... Before Namjoon is obsessed... But now seeing her I also became..... She is perfect for me..... For my dark life..... A innocent soul that is born to ruin by monster.... I am not letting her go that easily..... She is not only became my obsession.. she became my dark obsession.. she became president Kim's dark obsession..... And now she is mine to ruin, mine to cherish....

Hearing the each word from RM yoongi felt pity for her.... He thought that this girl can give some hope to Namjoon.... But the girl became their obsession in the end.... He sighed and get up from there... He looked into RM.....

Yoongi: she is yours now.. Don't ruin her too much.... I don't know what you have done to her but go easy on her.....

And with that he left the room.......

In Busan

A car is now in front of the cliff and suddenly the car window and upperside slide out... And there is a beautiful man in his early 20 es..... He has so many tattoos on his hand and neck...... He pulled out his phone and make s video call someone......

???: So, did Jin hyung called you, taehyung????

Taehyung: he did... And said the things too, Jimin.....

[A/n: I don't know who edit that but seeing this it's so hot....... I can't stop myself fanning.... It's too much hot because of him.....]

Jimin: so, what's your decision???

Taehyung: what do you think???

Jimin smirked hearing his words....

Taehyung: you are mayor now but still you have those tattoos.... You didn't change... You are the same park Jimin....

Jimin snicker hearing that.....

Jimin: what!!! Why should I change myself??? I am being me.. I really like our college days....

Taehyung: I miss that too... I miss your flirty ass....

Jimin laughed hearing that.... But his eyes became serious.....

Jimin: so, should I book your ticket to Korea???

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment please...........

I am back with a brand new chapter.. I hope you like it..... And me preparing the surprizes for you all......I am hella tired...... Your words are keeping me alive and giving me motivation to write....... So, thank you all.... Don't be a silent reader.... Give any comments.... I won't mind..... Bye... Bye...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

276K 16.3K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
1.4K 86 28
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...
219K 6.2K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
1.1M 48.3K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...