50 : 50 | Taegyu ✔

By taecup_k

"You have one choice." "But I-" "Just one and only." WARNING : EXPECTATION - Swearing - physically abuse/ bru... More

Spilled tea note
Another tea
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Thank you guys ♡
Special☆Chapter

20

749 53 12
By taecup_k

A/N : It'll be a bit hard for soft hearted one's, it depends on idk tbh maybe it is more harmless than i thought, somewhere at the end of the middle to the end so be prepared. 

-

[At the dorm, 9:34 a.m]

Ryujin

"Show me, i wanna see."

Beomgyu sighs as he fixes his device on a slick object to show his step sister his clothing in which she nods slowly, her eyes detecting every corner.

Ryujin

"Not bad."

The brunette clicks his tongue, looking sternly at his sister through the screen.

"It's the thirtieth attempt."

Ryujin

"Okay okay...i didn't said it was bad but it's not bad. I just want to help you before something
might happen, it could be the
tiniest thing and she gets mad."

Beomgyu lays down on the mattress, support his head with his arm underneath, holding his phone above him.

"Eventhough you are the most annoying, laziest, weirdest-"

Ryujin
"One word more and i'll hang u-"

"Thank you a lot."

Ryujin
"Anytime for you Gyu and take care, i need to go now~ You almost got this!"

Beomgyu waves a good bye to his sister before he turns off his device. Remember the fashion week that Soobin once mentioned. Well it is today.

He even can't believe he is going to see his mother after a while again. Or the cause of why he was going to see her since he promised himself not to meet her ever again, at least for a longer time span.

"Wow you look good in this fit." Hueningkai whistles, being impressed about the look,"You sure you want to go though?"

"Do i have another choice?" Beomgyu says sarcastically, still laying down on his bed, playing with the hem of his blouse.

Since Ryujin is busy at shooting on their remake of a book, he had to replace her position by attending the fashion week instead, otherwise it would be such a shame if one ticket will be wasted. His step farther already left two days for his business work like his sister told him. In other words, he has no other choice.

"Call us if you can't hold it out anymore." Soobin walks in, dark cycles are visible under his eyes.

"Nightmare?" Hueningkai grins by thinking of his roomates suddenly having nightmares. But deep inside , he does have countless of worries. 

Just if he only knows.

"Kind of."

•<<——>>•

"Ladies and gentleman, experience  the 'flower fashion week' by Choi Hana. The premiere will start soon. We let you warm welcome." a female voice preaches friendly on the loudspreaker for the fourth time already.

With his feet clatter strainly creating a soft hollow echo in the hall, cold sweat all over his hands which move wriggly, he explore the surrounding from the corner of a small candy.

Should he go in? He has the ticket.

Will he meet her? One hundred percent and not less.

Does he want to see her? Kinda but what about her?

Maybe he can call Soobin to pick him up home? In his dreams.

Beomgyu forms a thin line on his lips as he checks the time. It says 11:06 a.m. The premiere start in less than an hour and he still loitering around in a high dearly fit on the same spot for about thirty minutes .

He can't lose anything, right?

He just has to step in, spends a one hour long premiere there and can leave after like a flashlight without exchange a small-talk with her.

So he enters.

He checks in his ticket to a guard who holds a sweet smile as he welcomes the young actor. 

The mullet gulps but his throat feels dry once he is greeting by different type of flower being tied in colorful bunches together string up everywhere, giving an fairytale dreamly charisma through the place.

He walks further to the rosary sluring over a monitor in which the theme is represent as well as an short clip interview of his mother.

It seems unreal, she is smiling. The point is, she looks happy just like the brunette wanted in all those years. His heart arches by the thought that the smile of her's is not referred to him, this smile he is not able to see often.

In front of the monitor are people who follow each words leaving from his mother's mouth. From his point of view, they hold an adoration in their eyes he also had whenever his mother called him 'Beomibear'. His gaze slowly wanders to a certain blond male in all black from behind, standing in the shadow.

Beomgyu recognizes the feature, the body proportion everywhere, not that he still remembered all in detail.

It is Taehyun.

With snickering steps he silently approaches the ash blonde, few meters away. The younger doesn't seems like to notice which makes him wonder a bit.

He hears Taehyun talking and giggling bubbly — Cute. But he isn't talking with himself right? It doesn't matter, it is still cute.

"Taehyunie i'm nervous what should i do."

Beomgyu frowns by the sudden unknown voice of a male calling his Taeh- no just Taehyun by 'Taehyunie' which means the younger is with someone.

His view becomes more clear. A guy probably in his twenties also in all black just like Taehyun, now hugs the ash blonde tightly by embrace his arms around the other's waist. Taehyun tilts his chin a bit, smiling brightly since his now round formed  cheekbones are visible.

Beomgyu speedens his celerity but remains to stay quitely in case that nobody will notice him. His heart arches like thorns are peeking, that even hurts more than before. His face holds a gravely expression he can't hide up, can't control it. "What's up with me?"

"Taehyun-ah is it you? Hey."

Taehyun widens his eyes, hearing the familiar tone. He releases from the hug and turns to his side while the other male rests his arm around his shoulder this time.

"Beomgyu!" Taehyun's eyes sparkle,"What are you doing here?"

The mullet smiles warmly, stealing few glances to the unknown male,"My mom's fashion week. I think it says enough." he chuckles.

Taehyun notices the older's behavior after he eyes the one next him,"Beomgyu, this is Yeonjun. One of my friends i told you about."

Beomgyu cracks a smile even more widely,"Hey nice to meet you."

"Me either." Yeonjun responds in a friendly tone.

The longer Beomgyu looks at Yeonjun the more he seems to know him somewhere. It is his aura for him. But he doesn't get where from.

"I have to change now, wish me luck. Gosh i'm so nervous." Yeonjun automatically dances by swinging his arm in a 'swaggy' way while his legs shuffles.

"Not now." Taehyun chuckles, tapping gently onto the black haired male.

"Ups sorry, anyways nice to meet you, see you around Beomgyu~ and Taehyun you know where we meet after this ends?" Taehyun nods as a respond,"Byeo."

It has something when Taehyun says 'byeo' Beomgyu only notices now, like in his latest livebroadcast weeks ago.

He shakes his head at the random demur. Where does his mind go suddenly? This was really a unnecessary remark.

"Are you okay?" Taehyun ask after Yeonjun left.

"Y-yes I'm fine." he stutters, being back to his sense,"Shall we enter the hall?" Taehyun nods softly.

Ring ring.

Beomgyu startles from the sudden ringtone,"Don't you want to accept the call?" he ask, keep walking.

"It isn't mine."

"Oh wait excuse me." the brunette chuckles in embarrassment as he searches for his device.

'Manager Jun' is calling.

"Who is it?" Taehyun questions, walking along.

Thereupon, Beomgyu doesn't utter a word at first since he stares at his screen before rejects the call,"No one.", he swiffty puts his phone in his pocket.

It is given that all of his friends, he feels comfortable and queasy with Taehyun at the exact moment? Or it is understandable that he met Taehyun only months ago which  explains why the bud doesn't bloom yet? Their friendship being compared to a closed bud? His light bulb still stays untouched, not glowing.

"Taehyun-ah can i ask you something?"

Taehyun stops his track as he looks at the older, being take aback of the sudden quest,"Go on."

Beomgyu gulps at the younger's stare. In serious talk, his boba like eyes are intimidated him everytime he found him looking straight into the other's face.

"Be honest, what do you think make o-"

"Choi Beomgyu? Are you Choi Beomgyu?" a woman hestitantly makes her way to him. To depict about her clothing she might be a associated staff member,"Miss Choi Hana." she pauses, lost the string of words.

"You can go first, i'll catch you up later." Beomgyu said curtly before he follows the female staff, leaving the ash blonde behind. At the moment, Taehyun on the other side tries to catch the older's wrist by extend his arm, without success.

"She is out of control." she informs him.

Beomgyu reaches the dressing room but being push back by two men in black suit with messy hair and scars plastered on their faces.

"Boy don't go in. You'll regret it." they warn him, leaning against the wall as they tries to regain for air.

Why is he here at first place? It is anyways too late to go back because he already enters the room and the men in suit were right, he'll regret it.

He is greeting by a whole mess. From  broken mirror further to mountains of dresses and coat which are tattered and ragged are laying muddled up on every corner, to the strucked wall, to a certain woman flips a make up table while crush  handfull of cosmetic products with her bare feet, cry-bawling fitfully.

"Mom."

His mother turns around and Beomgyu gasps at his sight in front of him. She looks devasted.

"Beomgyu? Beomgyu you are here!" She rushes excitedly towards him with a wide grin.

And hugs him.

She hugs him. She literally hugs him and he doesn't hug back since he needs to process the situation.

She cups her hands onto his cheeks, gently caress it, with her eyes fling wide open, her breath condition uneben. This doesn't feel right.

"Beomiebear where have you been?" she leans closer, cupping his cheeks  stronger. She strokes some strands of his brownish hair.

"I SAID BEOMIEBEAR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" she yells, releasing her hands from him. She push him harshly away and limps back to the broken mirror, kneeling down to touch the glass pieces.

"Mom look at me." Beomgyu stands completely in the room, approaching her slowly,"Look at me."

She wrenches her head to 90 degrees, her eyesballs colored red from tearing up too much. Her filthy hands, holding the broken pieces, are trembling,"Don't come near! Go back! Leave!"

"Just look at me."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, DIDN'T YOU HEARD ME? LEAVE."

"I won't." he remains to stay few meters away, his gaze meets an amount of pills on the ground which his mother absorbs animalistic.

"Since when do you have them?"

"YOU DIDN'T CARE FOR ME AT ALL SO DON'T TOUCH THEM." she yells but also balling her eyes out, taking more of the medicine.

"GET OUT NOW, WHY AREN'T YOU- LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE? GET OUT!" she looses her balance a bit.

"WHY DO YOU CARE FOR ME NOW? TELL ME! DON'T HELP ME." she pushes her son away again. Beomgyu lands on the ground, crawling backwards to escape from his mother.

"TELL ME WHY ARE YOU HERE?" She hurls one glass piece to Beomgyu without hestitation.

And one more.

Following to numerous.

"Mom please don't do it to me! Stop please, I'm your son, Beomiebear?" He feels the burn on his face to his chest, blood dropping down his forehead, little bruishes marking on his neck.

"NOT ANYMORE, JUST RUN AWAY LIKE A COWARD, LIKE YOUR FATHER!" she throws more pieces at him and demolish one more mirror right away.

"Don't hurt him!"

Beomgyu looks back only to see a figure at the door frame in which he smiles faintly.

"Taehyun-ah-"

"Beomgyu! Let me help you." Taehyun kneels down to lay the older's arm behind his neck area.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? DON'T HELP HIM, HE DESERVES EVERY HARM." Hana warns him by tracing his jaw with a sharp shard of glass.

The ash blonde's gaze rambles to the glittery shoes and tosses one high heal at her forehead in which she stumbles back.

"Byeo~"

____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 593 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )
14.7K 499 36
Y/n have to decided who she want to be with. Between her first love or a guy who she just met. Writing a fanfic of my two bias in TXT. Hope you enj...
7.8K 518 54
Choi Yeonjun didn't even spare the decision a second thought when he chose to fall for the handsome asshole Choi Beomgyu. But how could he make someo...
103K 6.2K 71
You'd think a school would like to discipline their students when they get into a fight, but nope. Instead of detention or suspension, the principle...