I'm Pregnant! with my teacher...

Por fatal22

*I AM TERRIBLE AT WRITING THESE... BUT HERE WE GO* -Besides being verbally and physically abuse by her family... Más

I'm Pregnant! with my teacher/vampire baby
Chapter-Miss not so innocent anymore....
Chapter- Oh God i'm pregnant....
Chapter-Surprise
Chapter- Secrets out
Chapter-Suspicious
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 1
Chapter-Secrets reveal part2
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 3
Chapter-He is a vampire...What !!!!!
Chapter-He is an vampire but i still love him
Chapter-Up's and down's
Chapter-New troubles
Chapter-More troubles great!
Chapter-Unsuspected visitors
Chapter-A long day
Chapter-New boy in town
Chapter-So not my day..
Chapter: Visions and Secrets
Chapter-the past returns part 1
Chapter-the past returns part 2
Chapter -Right on time!
Chapter-New plan
Chapter: Home we go.
Untitled Part 26
Chapter Not in Kansas 27
Chapter More questions Part 28
Chapter Love and revenge Part 29
Prisoners Part 31
New hope Part 32
Breaking free Part 33
Unbound Part 34
Changes Part 36
Selith Part 37
Part 38- Home is where the heart is.

Chapter-Oh..i can see the future.

14.3K 388 22
Por fatal22

I know it has been a while I have been through a lot in the past months I haven't forgot about my fans or my unfinished work. But I am definitely back I can say I truly miss you guys ...and I'm so sorry for the wait I love yah..

XOXO"s  enjoy..

(Tuesday morning 2:00 am)

Ebony pov;

I just couldn't seem to go to sleep I couldn't get over this constant feeling that something bad was about to happen which was true considering that the order thinks Blake is an rouge which I learn what they were. 

An rouge vampire is someone who doesn't play by the rules who doesn't belong to  

an pact basically they are cold blooded killers. 

God how did my life get so complicated come on ebs you know you had sex with an vampire. I should have used birth control but I didn't think I needed it then.. there was so many questions going through my head like.

how did I do what I did? what am I turning into? there's so many questions that I needed answers to. I wish I could talk to Blake but he has enough to think about maybe I could talk to Blake"s mother, I'm sure she can keep an secret.

I turned and started down at Blake who looked very peaceful and sexy I bent down and kissed him on his jaw,I through the cover back and eased out of bed trying not to wake him up I tip toe'd out of the room and into the living room only to see Blake mom sitting in the living room on the phone. I stopped short when I heard her next words..

"We need all the help we can get, from the order wanting to kill Blake to the impossible pregnancy, if they find out about his mate they won't hesitate to kill her and there babies!

my heart raced with an new fear, fear for my unborn babies that I have come to love very much and that of Blake..how can I protect my family? why didn't Blake tell me about this. 

now I know for certain the dreams were real. I thought with dread..so how do I protect my family? where to start?.

Maybe just maybe. I could see things before they happen maybe I could find the answers I need. I tip toe'd back in the room knowing now I shouldn't tell Blake mother I knew it was up to me to save my family. I layed down in the bed I closed my eyes trying too relax praying this worked.. I thought of the order or what I knew so far.

(beginning of vision)

I looked around and saw I was in a forest sitting on the wet muddy ground,with trees surrounding me. i looked up into what seem to be a early morning sky with the sun just rising it was just enough light to look around. I looked down  at myself I was dressed in my pajamas. I stood up barefoot in the mud.  

oh my God it worked..I said out loud but covered my mouth when I heard voices. this didn't feel like a vision I felt like my normal self well pregnant self. I couldn't believe this what am I? I walked through the trees trying to watched were I stepped trying not to make a sound as I got closer to see who the voices belong to.

I hid behind a big oak tree and listen.

"We are getting closer".I lean out from my hiding space and stared at the three red robbed figures starting down at something. I walked from out of my hiding spot to get a closer look may they won't see me. Seeing as it is my dream or vision,whatever this is. I walked a little closer and grasped as I saw that it was not something but someone but not just someone it was David kneeling down on the ground with his head bent pleading...

"Please my lords".he said what is he doing here and what does the order want with him.

"you must pay for your crimes for which you and others have committed".the one that spoke with the familiar deep malicious voice that haunted my dreams he raised his hand and one of the three that stood at his side stepped forward and reached inside his robe and pulled out an Silver sword that seem to shine he held it up ready to strike. I stood in horror knowing what was about to happen..

"Wait..wait..". David said holding his hands up the sword stop mid air. 

"I am not the only one who committed an crime, my crime is far smaller than this!".

"and what can possibly be more worse the killing indescribably!".

"An vampire child carried by human". he said smiling oh god no...

"you lie!". the one standing before him said.

"I do not it is true..".

I walked toward the red robbed figures with they're face covered all I could see was there fangs. my heart begin to beat faster,from they're closeness I knew they couldn't see or hear me but that didn't stop my palms from sweating or my heart from racing. 

I turned and looked down at David face shocked at what I saw red eyes and fangs What! He was an vampire! and he knew about me and Blake but how? how can that be.

"Who is this human girl?"the one in the middle said.

"An young high school student from West wood high, named Ebony " he said

"And who is the father? tell us so we can deal with this abomination and then I might consider letting you go for your crimes." the red robbed figure said.

my heart raced as he raised his head and looked up into the one that had spoken face fear raced through me like I've been shocked with lightening...then I found myself screaming too him.

"DON'T TELL THEM.... I screamed and ran and stopped to stand in front of him begging but he couldn't hear or see me, neither could the order.

"Prince Blake!"he said with an pleasurable smile curb his lips to expose his fangs.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!! I screamed in his face trying to hit him in the face but my hands went through him as if he was an ghost.

"Well I see his crimes are endless so what do you say brother's, do we leave this one for another day?" he asked looking from side to side at the ones that nodded and replied.

"Yes leave this one and go after the one who has done something that is far beyond reasoning."

"well come brother's we have to put some thing's in order!" they said turning away at the same time...

"WAIT!!" I said turning running trying to grab there rob but I fell I grabbed my stomach as I fell on the wet muddy ground. I looked up at them as they disappear into the trees.

"I won't let you hurt my family!" I screamed as if they could hear me I sat up and turned as I heard a deep laugh. I looked just in time to see the evil bastard that has or will give information to the elders and I refuse to let that happen . he stood and smile.

I walked toward him trying to slap that stupid smile off his face but once again I didn't get the satisfaction of slapping that smile of his already bloody bruised face going to kill "you, you just wait!" I said feeling that same feeling I felt back in the girls locker room...like something crawling through my skin trying to claim my body and this time I wasn't afraid to let it. I felt a tingling in my fingers as I looked down at my long sharp nails that resemble claws I wanted blood no I wanted his head cause I will be Damned if I let anybody hurt my family I growled and went for his head but stopped as I heard Blake voice

"Ebony!" I shook my head as my vision began to waver I refused to leave here and not kill him...but before I could swing I was shaken awake...

"wake up baby!" Blake said in a strain voice I open my eyes and started into blue worried eyes...

"Blake!"I said feeling well and incredibly thirsty but there wasn't any cramps...the dream was it a dream? it couldn't be then what am I?

"Ebony.." Blake whisper my name as he pulled me into his arm's.

"Ebody baby did you have a bad dream?" He said pulling me slightly back but still keep holding me in his arm.

I looked into his eyes..do I tell him do I tell him what I saw do I tell him what us happening to me or pretend like everything just fine. Which it wasn't seeing as my best friend is dating a rogue who want to hurt my family and Emily. But what?

"Ebony?" Blake looked at me waiting for me to answer him. I forced the biggest fakest smile I could and lied straight through my teeth. "Yes Blake I'm fine it was just a bad dream."

"Do you want to talk about it?" He said rubbing my back.

"I don't remember and plus I'm tired and the baby is hungry and so is mommy." I said smiling.

He chuckle while shaking his head.."love you are always hungry."

"I'm having twins so I have eat a lot." I said smiling.

" Okay I will fix something for you and the babies." He said among this kissed me on the forehead as he stood up and walked past his mother who stood leaning against the door. Blake his kissed his mother cheek as he past by. I looked at her she didn't say anything she just stood awkwardly staring at me. After what seem like hours she finally said something.

"You sure your okay?" She said suspicious.

I frown did she know that I was lying come on who wouldn't I was a terrible liar but that wasn't  going to stop me from pleading the fifth.

"Yeah I'm fine." Yep totally pleading the fifth." Why?" I asked.

"No reason you were just growling while  you were asleep! You sounded like a disturbed animal or vampire!" She said walking closer to me. Oh Lord come on ebony keep a straight face

I laughed..the said "an animal, vampire that's funny! well it was some dream." I said.

"I thought you couldn't remember what you dream about?

Oh Lord I'm caught...think ebony think!

"I don't I was just saying if I growled it must have been a good dream or bad I don't know,i defiantly have pregnant brains or my hormones are totally in effect." I stopped rambling as she started smiling..oh Lord she defiantly know something.

"Sure I understand exactly what you mean. But don't worry my darling you don't have long you'll be pushing those babies out in no time." She said smiling as she bent down and kissed me on my forehead. Then turned to walked toward the door but she stopped as she had her hand on the door. She turned and looked at me.

"Whatever your hiding the truth will come out sooner or later." She said as she  smiled and closed the door.

She knows and she is going to tell Blake then he will get pissed then he will get worried I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. And I layed  down on my back and stared at the ceiling and thought darn it what have I got myself into.

Comment_________________________

Vote__________________

Fan me_____________

I will edit the story when finish..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Playing His Game Por C

Novela Juvenil

2.7M 72.4K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...
251K 7K 26
I wrote this when I was about 13, A LOT of it doesn't make sense. Check out my other works that are a lot better. Sophia Miller is your average 17 y...
1K 19 10
Sarah was three weeks away from being the only Omega that she knew of to graduate from a University. She was already the only Omega to graduate from...
385K 9.3K 36
A naive teenage girl gets pregnant by the school player when he convinces her to come over and 'study'. Will he stay the player and leave her or beco...