𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭...

By Malxfelt22

Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was... More

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞?
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞?
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦?
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

1.1K 27 4
By Malxfelt22

Draco woke up from another nightmare. He looked around to see he was in his new room how was he gonna explain to his parents that he was moving out but he knew he had to protect his parents from you. He looked out the window to see it was morning already he got out of bed and took a quick shower, he kept repeating the words that you said to him last night.

"There's a lot of secrets about me that hasn't been explored."

A cold shiver ran down his spine as the hot water hit his skin. He washed his hair than his body and got out, he put on new clothes and went downstairs seeing everyone eating their breakfast. 

"Morning." Draco greeted. Some of the gang members replied while others were eating their food. Draco poured some cereal in a bowl and ate silently while the others talked about their days, Draco looked at his bruised hand and sighed.

"You busted up your hand, huh," Ryan said as he sat down next to Draco. He looked at him.

"Uh yeah...I guess I lost control." Draco blushed in embarrassment. Ryan chuckled.

"I can tell. You shattered the mirror." Ryan laughed while Draco shooked his head.

"Good morning." You walked in, the rest murmured a good morning. You sat down next to Draco and looked at his bruised hand. "How's your hand?"

"Still hurts," Draco replied. You nodded and went back to eating. The other of the members left the kitchen to torture someone. Draco finished his food and washed the dishes. "I have to go to school."

"Ok, Israel will take you to school and he will pick you up," You stated Draco nodded.

"I will visit my parents and tell them that I decided to move out so I can live on my own," Draco said. You nodded.

"Good," You smirked. "Israel is already waiting for you outside."

Draco left the kitchen and grabbed his backpack. He walked outside to see a man with black hair, he had a scowl on his face.

"You're Draco?" Draco nodded as he looked at the man. "I will be watching you everything you do and report it back to Y/N. If you do something stupid I won't be hesitant to send the rest of the members at your parent's house, understood?" Draco nodded frantically and got in the car.

"Just don't hurt my family. I won't say anything." Israel nodded as he looked at the rear mirror.

"Then if you agree on not saying a word or running away then we won't have a problem." Draco looked out the window he wanted to go to school and just forget about his deal with you. He can try to escape but he knew they would harm his parents and he couldn't let that happen. They arrived at his school Israel turned around. "When does your school end?"

"3:05," Draco replied as he opened the door to get out but was stopped by Israel.

"I will wait for you here and remember, do something stupid you will face the consequences." Draco nodded as he got out of the car and walked inside his school he looked around to hear whispers from people he was a bit curious. Blaise walked up to him.

"Draco, did you hear?" Blaise asked as he leaned against the lockers.

"About what?" Draco asked. He felt like it was something it had to do with Y/N.

"The mafia queen found her ex and shot him and get this he was gonna propose to her. I know she's a criminal but she's kinda hot, especially how she dress." Blaise sighed happily while Draco just nodded. He wasn't gonna lie you looked beautiful when he sees you but he didn't wanna risk having a relationship with you.

"Yeah that's crazy but he saw it coming. He betrayed her and he faced the consequences." Draco replied. The bell rang, indicating that it was time to go to class. Draco and Blaise walked into the classroom and sat down. The teacher began to teach his lesson but Draco tuned him out and began to think of what has happened to him in the last 48 hours. He witnessed a murder, got dragged into a mafia, got threaten not to say a word to anyone, has someone watching each of his movements, has to tell his parents he wants to move out.

His life just became a whole mess.

"Mr. Malfoy, would you like to share with the class what's going on in your mind?" Mr. Trench asked Draco opened his mouth but nothing came out so he shooked his head. "Then pay attention to the lesson."

Draco nodded and continued listening to the lesson. He felt a light tap on his shoulder he turned around to see Blaise.

"Is something bothering you?" Blaise whispered Draco shooked his head.

"Had a rough night, I guess I'm just tired," Draco replied, hoping Blaise wouldn't ask any more questions.

"Alright," Blaise replied as he put his head on the desk to take a nap. Draco rolled his eyes and turned around and wrote down notes. He felt someone staring at him. He looked around and his eyes landed on a girl with blonde hair she blushed and quickly looked down. He knew she has a crush on him but he didn't feel the same way and he didn't want to hurt her feelings. Class ended and everyone began to pile out of the classroom Draco placed his things in his backpack as he stood up and flung his backpack over his shoulder

"Hi Draco." The same girl stood in front of him. Draco gave her a small smile.

"Uh...hi..." Draco awkwardly scratched his head. "You're..."

"Tiffany." The girl replied with a giggle Draco just nodded. Good thing he has a free period right now. The two walked out of the classroom and roamed the hallways.

"Uh...Don't you have class right now?" He asked the girl she shooked her head and laughed.

"I also have a free period." She replied. Draco nodded. "Are you doing anything tonight?" She batted her eyes at him.

"Um...I'm kinda busy tonight, sorry." Draco replied the girl nodded.

"No worries, well I'll be at the library, see you later Draco." Tiffany waved and walked away Draco decided to hang out outside. He stared around the area and then he heard the bell ring he let out a sigh and went back inside for his next class.

The school was finished, Draco was talking with Blaise about random things and what they were going to do once they finish high school.

"Have you applied to any colleges?" Blaise asked as he looked at a flyer about a college meeting. Draco shooked his head and sighed.

"I'm not sure I'm still deciding which college is best for me," Draco replied. He saw Israel staring at him, making sure he doesn't do anything stupid Draco looked at Blaise trying to hide his nervousness. "I gotta go, I'll see you around."

"Alright man, see ya tomorrow," Blaise replied as they did their handshake, Draco walked towards the car and got in without saying anything. Israel got in and began driving.

"I have to visit my parents and get my things," Draco spoke, fidgeting with his fingers. Israel nodded and drove to Draco's home Draco sat there quietly.

"We're here." Israel parked his car and turned around to look at Draco. "Make it quick." He scoffed Draco nodded and got out of the car. He walked up the steps and took a deep breath he unlocked the front door and walked inside. He heard his parents from the living room.

"Draco, you came back. We were worried about you that you didn't come home last night." His mother spoke as she stood up from the couch to hug her son. Draco smiled awkwardly.

"Sorry mother, I slept over at a friend's home." Draco lied, Narcissa nodded he stared at his home, knowing he has to tell them the news.

"Mother, father...since I'm graduating in a few months I decided that I want to live on my own." Draco fiddled with his hands.

"Are you sure about this?" Narcissa asked her son. Draco nodded. "Alright, do you have somewhere to stay?"

"Yes, my friend is waiting for me to get my things," Draco said as his mother hugged him.

"Be safe," Narcissa said Draco smiled and went to his room, he began packing his things. He looked out the window to see Israel waiting in his car, talking to someone on the phone. Probably Y/N. He looked at his room for the last time and he left the home where he grew up.

"Took you long enough." Israel scowled at the blond.

"Had to get some things," Draco replied as Israel drove. They arrived back at the place and Draco just went to his and tried to fall asleep.

...

Draco tossed and turn in his sleep but he just couldn't. He sat up and sighed, he got out of bed and walked around.

He heard some cries coming from your room, Draco slowly opened the door to see you tossing and turning in bed. You were having a nightmare.

"Please...Don't...Stop it!" You whimpered. He could see your tears and he felt a bit sad so he quickly went to your side and shooked your up.

"Hey, wake up. It was just a dream." Draco whispered into your ear. You woke up and stared at Draco who was soothing you, you felt somewhat comfortable in his arms. "Ssh darling, it was just a nightmare. You are safe with me."

You calmed down and fell back to sleep. Draco stared at you and wanted to know more about you, there were more things about you than what everyone says about you. Maybe you isn't as everyone says you are

Maybe your just a broken girl.

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comment and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 5.3K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...
216K 5.7K 59
COVER BY @CassieLinn After being stuck in an abusive relationship for months, she's saved- but also thrown into an entirely different life. Murderer...
76.5K 1.5K 42
"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭." He loved her too early and she lov...
17.9K 647 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...