Learning From MistakesāŒ

By Bracha_writes

Isabel Andrews, a daughter of a famous well doing rich business man, young and beautiful but makes a mistake... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Surprised šŸ˜Ch.3
1st day in University
Ch.5
A New Start
Ch.7
Ch.8
ch.9
Author's request
CH.10
CH.11: happy,horrible graduation day
"FRAUDBAE": part 1
"FRAUDBAE" part 2
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
ch. 18
*ISABEL'S POV*

ch. 12

14 2 0
By Bracha_writes

The next day in the morning, Natalie decided to go check on Isabel, opening the door she found the bed already and Isabel wasn't there.
Isa... Isa.. Isa. Natalie called as she knocked on the bathroom door receiving no response, Natalie opened the door and Isabel wasn't there.
Worried she quickly walked down the stairs...
Hey sweetie, how are you? Her mother greeted her.
Mom have you seen Isa? Natalie asked her mother. No, isn't she in the bedroom. Natalie's mom replied.
What's going on? Daniel asked coming to the dining. Have you perhaps seen Isabel? Natalie asked her brother.
No.. Wasn't she in your bedroom. He asked back.
She isn't there, have checked the entire room. Natalie explained.
Mom check the library while Natalie and I check in the gardens outside. Daniel instructed.

They checked everywhere but didn't find Isabel. Coming back the trio sat down on the couch in the living room. Where can she be? Tasha asked (Tasha is Natalie's mom)
Only God knows, I guess. Natalie replied leaning on the couch.
Have you tried calling her? Daniel asked his sister. She's not picking up, Natalie replied.
Angelina...! Daniel called out their maid. Yes, sir. She answered she stood before them. Call Joe then you both come here. Daniel instructed her
In less than a second, the two were standing before Daniel.
Have you two seen Isabel Natalie's friend? He questioned the two
Yes sir, I saw her go out while I was cleaning the dining table. Angelina replied.
Did she tell you anything? Natalie questioned. No, neither did she replied to my greeting. She answered.
And you, did you see her? Tasha asked Joe. Yes ma'am but she didn't say anything though I heard her tell the taxi driver something like hospital.he replied.
OK,you may go back to your duties. Daniel told the two.
Natalie stood up and started heading for the door. Where are you going? Tasha questioned her daughter.
To the hospital. She replied.
I will go with you. Daniel told his sister. Sure but don't you have to go for work now? She asked him.
No, I don't have anything pending. He replied as he walked to her.
You two keep me updated. Tasha told her children.
Okay mom. Natalie replied and the two took for Daniel's car.
Reaching the hospital, they met Isabel coming out. Isa...Natalie called her while holding her shoulders.
Daniel on the other hand released a breathe he didn't know he was holding.
You got us really worried, why didn't you tell me? Natalie asked her friend
Yes Isabel, you really got us worried. Daniel added.
Am sorry guys.. I didn't mean to make you worry. I was called to sign some papers and I also needed to prepare for tomorrow's flight. Isabel explained in a low voice.
Flight...? to where? Natalie asked
I plan to fly back home tomorrow so that they can be put to rest. Isa replied
Isa.. You should have told me I would have helped you and done everything needed for you. Daniel told Isabel

The trio went to the car and Daniel drove them back home.
After arriving, the only words Isabel said were, "sorry Mrs Jones" it's ok hunny, Tasha replied lovingly.
Isabel went back to Natalie's room, freshened up then changed to another black atire.
Sitting on the bed, she got her phone... opened her gallery and stared her parents picture.

Mom.. Daddy, you said you love so much. But why did you leave me all alone without even saying goodbye...
Why did you say it indirectly when we talked on the phone. I regret asking you to come to my graduation, maybe if I didn't tell you to come and pleasurised you to hurry you wouldn't have left me all alone.
Mom.. I miss you... Daddy I miss you
How am I going to live life without you two....

Tears flowed on Isabel's face like rain drops as she talked to her parents picture not realizing someone had entered the room until a hand touched her shoulder, looking behind.. She came face to face with Frank and without any hesitation she hugged him tightly like a teddy bear,
They left me.... Without even saying goodbye, they are gone! She cried on top of her voice.
After an hour of crying on Frank's shoulder Isabel fell asleep.
How is she? Natalie asked Frank
Bad.. But she's sleeping now. He replied.
It's a hard for her, losing both parents at once isn't an easy thing. Tasha added.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

The next day the Jones together with Frank accompanied Isabel back to Los Angeles.
Preparations for the burial where already made. Upon arrival they headed for Forest lawn Cemetery where they found all the friends and workers from the company and from the house.
After paying their last respect, the couple was laid to rest. Friends, partners and investors to the late couple, said their messages of condolences and encouraged Isabel then left for their various homes.

Reaching her home, memories of her parents came running to her mind. Isabel walking around the house she left happily but coming back with sad reality, as if it was the first time she came there.

Slowly opening the door to her parents room while shivering as if it were a forbidden room or something but hoping she could find them,
Isabel went in and her hopes of finding them crushed down.
Walking around the room, she opened their bathroom, opened their wardrobe.. touching their clothes, she broke down as tears uncontrollably ran down her face.
Frank hugged her from the back, turning she cried on his chest.
Don't cry, am here for you.. I might not be able to fill their gap but am here for you and I promise to stand up and by your side through this journey. Frank told Isabel.
Listening to Frank's words mass her cry even more.
Natalie stood next to the door watching the two, while tears ran from her eyes as well.
Am pretty sure you don't want her to see you like this because you know it will break her down even more, so if I were you I would wipe my tears and stay strong for my friend. Daniel told his sister as he stood behind her.
Hugging her brother Natalie said, am trying it's just too painful seeing her like this because all these years I have known her, I only saw her happy smiling herself.
But you can at least try, my sister is one strong girl and I know she will be strong for her friend. Daniel added
Looking at her brother Natalie smiled and Daniel replied with a wink.

On the other hand, Frank helped Isabel go to her room, as she needed to rest.

The following day

Isa's Pov.

I woke up but I could hardly open my eyes, I felt like my head was splitting apart, I tried getting up so I can sit but my intense headache felt like it's going to fall.
I didn't want to shade tears but my tears betrayed me due to the pain I felt, as if the heartache I already had upon losing my parents wasn't enough now this.
Just when I layed down the door opened,
Good morning Isa, Natalie greeted.
Honestly nothing is good about this morning, my head is splitting.
Omg Isa, you even have a fever..Mommy! Natalie called out to Tasha.
What is it? Tasha asked as she came in the room. Isa has a fever and an headache. Natalie explained
Well call the doctor. Tasha instructed her daughter.
Isa, well can I find the number? Natalie asked.
Check the drawer on your left there's a diary.
Natalie found the number and called the door. In less than an hour the doctor arrived.
After doing some checkups, the doctor said am fine it's just some psychogenic fever hence he prescribed some pain killers and instructed that I eat and rest. Which kinda gave me another headache because I didn't want to eat, I had no appetite for food.
After the doctor left, Tasha came back with food on the tray...Just what I wasn't wishing for.
Hunny, I know you don't feel like eating right now but you have no choice but to, she started... I was about to say something to cut her but she was quick,
Just think about it do you think if Ruth was here, she would be happy to see you this way? No.. right? Even if I never met her... I know she can't be happy to see you like this because no mother would be. And am pretty sure she's watching, so for the sake of her soul to rest..please have some food dear.
Both of them might not be with you physically for the rest of the journey but they are in your heart. She finished.
Some tears escaped my eyes at the last sentence because she reminded me of the last words mom told me on the phone.
She made it clear that even she's not with me, she will always be with me because her and daddy will always be in my heart.
I guess that was the farewell.
Taking a sip of the peppermint tea, she made.. Was surprised because it tasted just like the one mom used to make for me when I had an headache.
Wow.. I said and she looked at me with a smile and I saw so much love and care in her eyes.
Thanks were the only words that came out of my mouth. Don't mention it dear, she replied.
After having breakfast, I went to Dad's study room where he used to do his work when he's home.
Seeing the picture of the three of us on his table, tears escaped my eyes.
I heard the door open and I quickly wiped the tears not wanting anyone to sympathise with me... I don't know but I just felt I had enough of everyone feeling sorry for me.
Turning around I saw Frank and Natalie as they approached me.
Hey.. Frank said to me, hello I replied as I sat down on Dad's chair and switched on his desktop computer.
Seriously.. I said,as I saw a lot of pending work and mails that were of course waiting for Dad to attend to and right there I understood why mom called a workaholic.
What is it? Natalie and Frank asked at the same time.
Replying to both, I turned the monitor to them.
OMG.. all that work! Surprised Natalie said.
I think this needs to be attended to avoid any losses. Frank said
Are you kidding me, Isabel is no position to start attending to all this work at least not now. Natalie told Frank.
Then what do you say we do? Frank asked Natalie
I say we wait for the right time. She replied with folded arms
We wait..seriously.Girl are you okay, do you know what that means for the company? Frank responded
I watched the two argue, as I felt no strength of arguing or shutting both plus the slight headache that was left of the one I had in the morning.
This is the problem with guys, they always think they are right. Natalie said irritated
Okay.. I say, Isa gives me her Dad's place. Frank said stupidly... Sorry that's the only that can express how he came out.
Ahhh..! Both Natalie and I said shocked with his words
Now I think you have gone nuts. Natalie shot at him.
Just when I wanted to say something, Wait I don't mean what you two think, I mean, if Isa doesn't mind I can help her with the company, seeing she's not in the position to do so...I just want to help her. Frank explained himself.
I almost thought you needed a psychologist. Natalie pulled his leg.
My mind was saying yes to Frank but my heart gave me some kinda bad feeling about it, not wanting him to think I don't trust him I told him yes.
Standing up, I gestured for him to sit down and start with what's on the computer.
Honestly I was surprised to see how happy the guy was upon sitting on the chair as if he won a lottery or something. Ignoring the thought.. Natalie and I went out to give him some space.
    The next day I asked where was Frank.. to my surprise, I was told he went to the company.
And it went on like that, Frank was now helping me with the company and I just had to let it be that way... Even though every time I see him going war raged inside me and I didn't know what to do.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Well that's all I had for you on this chapter guys.
Please don't forget to comment, share and vote.
Love you all
𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓑𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 ❤️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.1K 52
Amelia Cruz . Young,kind hearted, loving. What happens when, she a young Spanish almost legal girl moves from Seville to the USA for money to cater...
4 0 17
Honestee has been through a lot! Losing the man she loves and going through life feeling lost. She keeps her promises to her love who is now in hea...
21.4K 344 22
Isabel Jones wants to go out with a bang. Ever since her mother lied to her big time. Isabel feels the need to do everything she never used to. Annoy...
1.2K 565 50
All Isabella wanted was to always be happy and have good life with her love ones but things don't work out the way you want ************* she lost h...