Unknown Heroes ◆ JeonJungkook✔

By BornToSpark

"GO FUCK YOURSELF DUMBFUCK!" "NOT IF YOU FUCK ME FIRST!" .... "What?" "-What?" ❖ An aspiring, young manga art... More

•Playlist•
Intro: Keep That Assbutt Away From Me
One: Humble Beginnings
Two: How To Live With A Scumbag
Three: I'm Not A Creep, I Swear (But...)
Four: Making Girls Cry
Five: Opening Up, For A Change
Six: The Fruit Loop Nightmare
Seven: All About Balanced Diets
Eight: Playing Hero Now, Are We?
Nine: Spider Man The Delinquent
Ten: Babysitting 101
Eleven: This Is Why I Don't Socialize
Twelve: Very Bad Dick Jokes, But Someone Had To Make Them
Thirteen: The No-Sexy Club
Fourteen: Trust No One, Not Even Your Own Genitals
Fifteen: About The Burnt-Out Gifted Child
Sixteen: Stiff Breeze In The Morning
Seventeen: Like Mother Like Daughter (please help me)
Eighteen: It's Raining Misery, Hallelujah
Nineteen: Testing The Waters
Twenty: Never Knew Manta Rays Are That Big
Twenty One: Brash And Honest Just For You, Baby
Twenty Two: Letting Go (a Wikihow article)
Twenty Three: I Will Be My Own Damn Hero
Twenty Four: Guilty Pleasures And Hangovers
Twenty Five: Even Your Brain Has Sexy Brain Wrinkles
Twenty Six: These Nerves Can Suck My Dick
Twenty Seven: This One's For All The Oblivious Fucks Out There
Twenty Eight: Bravery Shall Be Rewarded
Twenty Nine: And They Were Roommates
Thirty: Affection Is Something For Poobrains
Thirty One: Gross Couple Stuff, Because We're A Gross Couple
I love you all so much + Spellbound

Outro: Great, Now I'm In Love With The Assbutt

3.5K 293 117
By BornToSpark

"Oh, look, who might that stranger be?" Hwang Miri called out theatrically, "Doesn't she look awfully much like my long lost daughter?"

"No need to be so dramatic." Y/N puffed out gloomily.

Her mother pinched her cheek with a sugary smile, "Serves you right for neglecting your old mother like that."

"Oh, come on." She rolled her eyes.

"And hello Jungkook." Miri chirped delighted, "I'm so happy to hear that you managed to finally tame my gremlin child."

He lifted his hands in defense, not wanting to get on his girlfriend's bad side, "I didn't do anything Miss, she shouldn't need to change for my sake." - her satisfied expression told him that he chose the right words.

"You're putting up with her and still plan these awfully sweet things for her." The older woman clicked her tongue, signalizing them to follow her through the house.

"What things?" Y/N asked curiously, wide eyes searching for an answer in Jungkook's face.

"What do you mean? Don't I do a bunch of cute things for you, brat?"

"Brat?!" She echoed offended.

The big secret got revealed once Miri lead them into the back garden, where a small tent with pillows and fairy lights and all the other cheesy romantic props stood, "This is where you two lovebirds will be sleeping after dinner."

"You're kidding me." Y/N laughed, "I told you I'll kill you if it's anything cheesy."

"Hey, I wanted to find a nice midway between dinner-with-my-girlfriend's-mom and first date." Jungkook defended, though he knew that she liked it a lot more than she allowed herself to admit - at least if he was going by the intrigued spark in her eyes.

"I never see you two, and I simply wanted you to have some time to be together and for me to enjoy your company in the process. I won't butt into your evening, promise!" Miri explained, watching her daughter crawl into the tent with a very motherly smile, "Until you come inside to use the bathroom. Then it's a free for all if I get either of you in my clutches."

"I'd rather shit in a bush," Y/N deadpanned.

"As long as it's not my good Geraniums." Miri retorted, before clapping her hands together, "Before you two get to the nice part, please do endure dinner with this old lady first."

___

"Happy new year, son."

After dinner we were crowded together into the small space of the honestly ridiculous tent, while Jungkook was staring down at the message of his mother thoughtfully.

"And she didn't say anything else?" I leaned over his shoulder, following his fingers as they scrolled through the truthfully bland chat history between him and Shiro.

"I'm surprised she said anything at all after your little performance." He snorted, turning his head to look at me with a small, ironic smile.

I pulled my head back, "Ah yeah, forgot about that one." I shuffled in the little heap of pillows and blankets, "She must think I'm really weird, huh?"

"Wait till she finds out that you're making money by drawing me getting my dick sucked by other dudes."

"Let's try our best to not make this happen." Jungkook finding out had been bad enough already.

I mean, it did end up in us getting together, so how bad could it really have been?

"I don't think-" He switched off the bright camping lantern, leaving only the dull fairy lights on, "-that we have to worry about this."

"Are you saying my work isn't popular enough to be discovered by outsiders, dickhead?" I swished around offended, until two arms wrapped around me to hold me still.

"I'm saying that if we keep our mouths shut she won't ever find out." He whispered very closely to my ear.

We were like caught in this cheesy little bubble of pillows, blankets, dull, warm light and the walls of our tent that were being slightly shaken by the wind. There weren't constant car sounds like at home and neither was there any trace of hectic uni life.

Just Jungkook's arms around me and my pathetic ass who was being melted into a useless puddle by his mere proximity.

"Jungkook?" I mumbled after it had been quiet for too long.

"Hm?"

"I really, really didn't like you in the beginning."

He hummed, "Can't say I was a fan of you either. Not sure when this changed."

"You made fun of me for being an art major." I said accusingly.

"Back then I wasn't aware of how serious you are about your... work."

"You were so judge-y."

"I was." He agreed.

"And I was an asshole with whom it was impossible to get along with." I kept on going.

"You were." He agreed again, this time earning a kick from me.

"Ow!"

"You were supposed to say no!"

"Why should I lie about that!?"

I turned around offended, flicking his forehead once I saw his stupidly stupid grin.

"Why are you offended, Bambi? I still ended up getting along with you, I mean look at us." He explained diplomatically, rearranging his grip around me until he felt more comfortable, our faces only inches away.

He looked soft and comfortable - long locks tugged being his ear so that they wouldn't get in his face, large eyes focused on my face, lips slightly parted. He looked so familiar, yet never boring - like when you come home after a long day of school.

"I think Jee played a big part in us getting along." I whispered, feeling like it was appropriate for the situation, "Or well, at least you stopped running around half naked from then on."

He chuckled, eyes crinkling up in childish glee, "You're saying it as if you didn't enjoy it."

I didn't answer that.

"Plus, I'll admit it was really cute seeing you two play together." Jungkook grinned, hands beginning to wander up and down my sides, sneaking underneath my shirt where they gently rubbed circles into my naked skin.

"He's annoying." I squirmed when he rubbed over a ticklish spot, pinching his arm so that he would stop - of course he didn't, "Jungkook!" I protested.

He laughed, "Serves you right for talking bad about our boy."

Eventually he stopped tickling and went back to gently dragging the tips of his fingers over my sides, faces getting closer and closer until he was placing quick, wet kisses down my neck, "Can I admit something embarrassing, Bambi?" He mumbled close to my ear, mischievous grin evident in his voice.

"Please don't."

"Remember that day you walked in on me jerking off?"

"Oh my god, how could I forget."

"I was thinking about you." He whispered, reducing my brain to a very silly puddle of pink glittery goo.

"Pervert."

"Kinda liked that you walked in on me."

"Oh shut up."

He giggled, lips eventually finding mine. We kissed like that for a moment, wind in the trees around us the only sounds besides the smacking of lips.

I felt Jungkook stiffen before he leaned back slightly, "Bambi..., he mumbled.

"No."

"-you didn't even let me finish."

"We will not have sex in the garden of my mother's house."

He chuckled, sitting up so that he was sort of sitting on top of me, legs placed on either side of my hips, "You know, I think I read something similar in your manga... I was also in a tent and-"

"Jungkook!" I hit his chest, making him throw his head back in laughter.

"But it was one of my favorite scenes!" He defended cackling.

"Be honest, was this the real reason for why you chose this for a date?"

"..."

"Oh my god."

"I also wanted to have dinner with your mom!"

"I hate you."

He wouldn't stop snickering, hands coming up to pin mine on either side of my head wile I glared up at him, contemplating to just knee him in the crotch. Horny fuck.

Ignoring my evident displeasure, he lowered his face to nuzzle my nose, making it kind of really hard to fight back, because come on that's just cute.

Slowly, he pulled my hands higher over my head, taking both of my wrists in one hand while he lowered the other to softly caress my side.

"I love you, Bambi."

Okay, maybe I did have sex in the garden of my mother's house.

___

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 966 3
everything was going great when you first met jeon jungkook. he was a new light in your life with soft smiles and tinkling laughs; but then you notic...
165K 3.2K 36
A story about two, soon-to-be roommates, who have a not so platonic friendship. "Fuck me" said Jisoo quietly. "What? I didn't hear you" "I said fuc...
272K 9.2K 21
Jungkook fan fiction: Enemy's to lovers story, but with a twist. Why can't things seem to make sense for y/n? Everything is just weird.. He is weird...
12.4K 141 7
all my instagram jeon jungkook oneshots.