The Slime Princess

Od SWhoPG

After the Battle with the Orc Lord, Great Sage Told Rimuru that there's a Parasitic Spirit inside him and it... Více

Chapter 1: Born
Chapter 2: The name you gave
Chapter 3: a Peaceful day?
A really important Message
Chapter 4: Hero King
Chapter 5: Incoming Catastrophe
Chapter 6: The Visitors
-EX-Chapter 1: Inside a Certain Slime's Stomach
Chapter 7: Joyous Winter
Chapter 8: Mindless Catastrophe Part 1
Chapter 9: Mindless Catastrophe Part 2
Announcement and Random Pics
Chapter 10: a Sense of Longing
-EX-Chapter 2: Inside a Certain Slime's Stomach 2
Chapter 11: Little Wanderer
Chapter 12: Stalking my Mom into the Spirit's Home
-EX-Chapter 3: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 13: New Friends
Chapter 14: that time i got enrolled into another world's academy
Chapter 15: Outdoor Training
Chapter 16: Outdoor Training Part 2
-EX-Chapter 4: Holiday at Ingrassia!
-EX-Chapter 5: Diffrent Places, Same Time
Chapter 17: Country visit shenanigans
Chapter 19: Return to Tempest...
Chapter 20: Those who fought behind the line
Chapter 21: Flower shall Blooms once again
Chapter 22: Renata
Chapter 23: The Grand Introducton
Chapter 24: Nostalgic reverie

Chapter 18: Hindrance

1.4K 67 38
Od SWhoPG

Tempest...

Lylas woke up in the front of tempest's entrance, she didn't knew what happened, she's just there out of nowhere.

She slowly walked towards the Monster nation. She noticed the town is empty, lifeless... She seems scared.

--------------------------------------------------------

What is happening? This is tempest... But at the same time it doesn't feel like it...

Empty...

Dark...

Lifeless...

Thats how i like to described it

A dead city...

As i walked further into the town, i noticed a trail of blood. My eyes widened on the sight in front of me...

What i saw...

Is bodies...

Deas bodies everywhere!!

"HYAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

My eyes went opened, i stared at the ceiling on top of me

"That... Was a dream...?"

Why did i sleep in the first place? Oh yeah right, Mom still has some bussiness to attend back in Ingrassia, She left 3 days ago.

And she didn't even brought me with her...

Nevermind lets just get up and have some walk.

I have a little walk just around the forest, seeing this i kinda missess everyone on earth. Mom, Dad... I wonder why i never talked about them after waking up in this world...

Died of illness that has 65% survival rate...

The world is unfair, if there's somehow a way i could meet with them again.

I arrived at the townhall just to get my body somehow snatched by Shion, she begs me to return to my slime form.

"Just do what she says Lylas-sama, or else she'll bring wild Slimes from the forest again" Shuna said while cleaning Mom's room

Seeing the desperate Shuna i just switched to my slime form and lets shion hold me in her hands.

She seems waiting for commands so inasked her to walk around the town.

We visits various places around the town, after a while i got bored and left Shion's hands, she seems sad. So i made a clone of myself in my slime form.

Its not perfect, but at least its usable.

She quickly grabbed the clone and ran back to townhall while lifting the slime upwards

And there she goes... Her obsession is dangerous towards our soft body. Good luck my clone, Altough not as smart as me, i hope you'll succeed your task.

After shion was out of sight, i noticed Gobta is sweeping fallen leaves. I approached him and i noticed a Beastman is accompanying him.

"Ah if it isn't Lylas-sama" he saud casually.

"Ly-Lylas-Sama!?" The Beastman on his side.

"Hey, aren't you the Beastman that approaches us the other day with a Goblina kid when we just arrived from Dwargon?" I asked her.

"Y-Yes, Im Phos!"

Gobta chuckled "No need to be so stiff Phos-san"

"He's right, just speak casually"

She seems to be surprised by my act.

What?

Just because i'm the daughter of this Country's leader doesn't mean im just a brat that lookes down upon everyone.

"Y-Yes!"

She seems to have relaxed herself.

"Well, lets start this again, Im Lylas, Lylas Tempest! Lets be Friends!" I said with a big smile while handing my hand for a handshake

"O-of course I-I mean, I'm Phos. L-Lets be friends!" She said while taking my hand.

"And now we're friends!" I said while shaking our hands

"I feel like i'm being ignored here..." Gobta saud while continuously sweeping the leaves.

Anyway, flashback time on what happened when we arrived from dwargon.

[Flashback]

The trip from Dwargon is quite short, im still curious about the place and excited, not with Mom and Gobta though.

Mom and Gobta has been speaking towards eachother for a while now, they kept talking about escape plan or something to keep shion busy.

Apparently Shuna heard both of them and decides to increase the punishment time, they kept begging her.

When we arrived i we're surrounded by the crowd and citizens.

"Welcome home!!!" They all said while cheering at us. Mom is the first to step out of the Carriage, her gloomy expression turned into smile, with a little bit of sweat.

Wait, we didn't even sweat in the first place

When i step outside, i noticed a Fox Beastman and a Goblina kid in front of us, the goblina gave something to mom, after that the goblina kid left and so does the Beastman.

Mom waved at them.

Whoa, i have to meet with that Beastman! She looks so cool!

[End of Flashback]

"Heheh, sorry about the commotion the other day" she said while rubbing the back of her head.

"Hey you two are forgetting someone here" a certain Hobgoblin said.

"Nope, hey Phos lets hang out!"

"What!? But i can't slacking off right now!"

"She's right Lylas-sama, that old man is currently watching us from up there" gobta said pointing towards nearby building.

"So you work with the Goblin riders?"

"Y-Yes, Phos work with the goblin riders!!"

After several times chatting with her we bid our farewell for today.

[I'm really bad at engaging conversation, plus i'm not really confident with my own grammar. I-I'm not lazy or anything!!!]

Talking with Phos is quite fun, she talks a lot about this nation, mostly about foods, yeah foods... And she liked working with the Goblin Riders.

She liked the training with Hakurou-sensei since she wants to be stronger. As expected of a Beastman.

I walked around the street market since its really boring without mom. While walking i hear several loud noises like crowds.

I ran towarda the sounds and sees three humans trying to fight Shuna. Seeing this i felt really concerned all of a sudden...

"Something is wrong..."

⟨⟨Warning: A Sudden burst of mana is detected!!⟩⟩

(Where!?)

I glanced my head around trying to look into something suspicious, when a pillar of light suddenly burst out.

⟨⟨Warning: The use of Anti-Magic barrier detected⟩⟩

(Anti-Ma- That means i can't no longer use magic!?)

I ran as fast as i can towards the source of the mana explosion, when i arrived i saw a woman standing there while panting.

There's also a guy, Wait...

"YOUM!!"

the woman noticed me and stopped, her face shows guilt and fear once she looked at me. With that she just stood there doing nothing.

(She's surrending herself...?)

I slowly approached her untill Suddenly an Arm grabbed my wrist and i was brought to the roof by none other than...

"Souei!!!"

"Lylas-sama, i'm glad you're safe"

"Wait Souei! what about that woman?"

"Benimaru and Geld will take care of the rest, for now i must take you to safety"

"Wai-"

Souei grabbed me and put me on his back, he leapt trough the roofs. Looking down, i can see those three humans fought Hakurou-sensei and Shion.

Then another pilar of light, this time four pilar of lights surrounded this place, as if sensing something wrong souei fasten his legs and jumped trough the roofs faster.

--------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in a room, two figures are talking.

"Is the monster kingdom ready to bee taken care of?"

"Of course your majesty"

"Good, now that the city will be wiped off the map, this will return the state of our Country's economics"

"For now, lets take care of these hindrances if you don't mind your majesty, after all the curch won't allow such things exist..."

"Of course Reyhiem"

The man in priest robe goes outside.

"Release the Anti-Monster barrier!!"

Hearing his words, the commander commands every mage to activate the barrier.

Four lights of blue pillars stood up from the sky and starts forming a triangle, the top of the pillars slowly connnecting towards eachother.

The gaps between the triangle is slowly being filled by walls of blue lights.

Reyhiem goes back to the tent and talked to the person inside.

"Its been taken care of your majesty"

"Good job, now we just wait for the downfall of the monster kingdom. Hue ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

The person laughed, seeing this Reyhiem also followed by laughing too.

"Ha ha ha ha ha!!"

"Shut up, you're ruining my moment"

"Y-yes! your majesty"

--------------------------------------------------------

The four pillars that was formed earlier starts to form a shape of a pyramid, the four pillars then connects eachother and slowly starts closing the gaps between the lights.

⟨⟨Warning: The Use of Anti-Monster barrier detected, Evacuate immediately!⟩⟩

"Anti-Monster Barrier..." I muttered

"Anti-Monster barrier?" Souei who heard my words starts moving faster, he may have been weakened without his magic but he's still fast.

(Its closing down fast! But can it work...?)

"Souei do you trust me?"

"Of course Lylas-sama!"

"Then, on the count of three you must jump okay?"

He quickly nodded and starts focusing forward.

(Ok, you got this...)

"Three... Two... One... Jump!!"

I put my hands backwards.

"BLACK FLAME!!"

Flames burst out of my hands like a rocket. Me and souei are quickly thrown out before the barrier closing down. We fell down into the forest near a river.

I stood up and looked back at the city.

"Who could've done this..."

Souei stood beside me and holds my shoulder.

"I'm not really sure, but i think the curch has some involvement in this attack"

Wait... Mom!!

(Great Sage!!)

No response...

(Great Sage!!!)

Still no response...

(Great Sage...)

Where are you...? Wait! Great Sage is connected to me through Mom...

Does that means...

"Souei!! We need to head to Ingrassia fast!!"

He nodded, i spread out my wings and grabbed his shoulder. He seems startled by my actions, and just like that we flew out and heading to Ingrassia.

There's nothing much happening when we were flying, so i started a conversation.

"Souei, do you think everyone back home is safe?"

"I don't know Lylas-sama, but we can only hope for the best"

Yeah... Those attacks back in the city are perfectly co'ordinated, if Mom was here she would've already stopped the attack...

If only i wasn't too reliant on her power... And Great Sage too...

"So, how do you guys met mom?"

"We attacked Rimuru-sama back then..."

"Wait! What!?"

They attacked Mom!? Then are they Mom's sla-

"We're not what you're currently thinking Lylas-sama"

"Eh?"

He's sharp!

"Back then, we were blinded by anger for losing our village and loved ones, our anger turned us into a beast.

We attacked Rimuru-sama because of his mask, even when he repeatedly said that he's not the cause of our loss, we still didn't trust him..."

[forgot to note that Lylas is the only person who refers Rimuru with female pronouns]

"I'm sorry..."

"For what? You didn't do anything, it was us who should've apologized. We glad we met Rimuru-sama at that time, he gave us everything, even for what we've done when we first met he's still nice to us"

I just nodded in understanding and the rest of the flight was just us listening to the sound of wind-

"Wait! We have to inform the Adventurers at Blumund!"

Since Ingrassia and Blumund are on the same route i figured we should land in there first and inform Fuze-san and the rest.

We saw blumund from the distance and i flapped my wings faster, we landed there safely in a dark alley.

"Let me handle this Lylas-sama" souei said before jumping into the shadows.

And he left me alone...

Seconds later there's a commotion at the guild with few adventurers goes out of the building and starts packing. Fuze stormed out of the building with Souei following him and goes to the alleys where Lylas is currently hiding.

"Phew, I have informed every Single adventurers that's currently available, we'll be there in no time"

"Thanks for the Help Fuze-san"

"Its no Problem, we don't really have much but consider it as a gift for saving us from the Knight Spider back then"

I nodded and looked at Souei "I'm sorry Fuze-san we don't have much time but we have to go towards Ingrassia now"

Fuze nodded and immediately left us.

"Lets go Souei" i grabbed him by the shoulder and starts flying.

"Ingrassia here we go"

--------------------------------------------------------
!!T I M E S K I P!!
--------------------------------------------------------

When we reached the border of Ingrassia we saw...

"Anti-Monster barrier..." As soon as i said this, my mind starts wondering on Mom, what happened to Mom.

When flying above the barrier we saw two individuals fighting inside the barrier, its not really clear since the damn barriers limits our visibility.

Everything inside the barrier seemed blurry, then when we get closer...

"MOM!!/RIMURU-SAMA!!" she was getting stabbed, and suddenly an explosion happened and stood there was...

"Mom...?"

she looks diffrent, her body everythings about her. Then the other individuals who were fighting mom casted a spell, the spell surrounds mom and then a Gigantic pillar of lights flew out almost hitting me and souei.

There stood nothing beside that explosion except the other fighter, i felt tearing... But how am i- no why...

(If only Great Sage was here)

⟨⟨Notice: I am Here⟩⟩

(I must've gone crazy, i suddenly heard Great Sage's voice)

⟨⟨Note: Lylas Tempest is not Imagining things⟩⟩

(Wait what? Great Sage!! I'm glad you're back! But what happened to-)

⟨⟨The Individual Rimuru Tempest is safe and still alive, and is currently hiding⟩⟩

(Huh, where?)

Suddenly something jumped from the ground...

"Ranga!"

I slowly descends towards his direction and yelled "RANGA!!"

"huh what? Lylas-sama!!!?"

I hugged him thightly.

"L-Lylas-sama w-wait!"

"Enough Lylas..." I heard a sound from below and saw a slime, MOM!!

I hurriedly tackled her and hugged her.

"Easy, easy there" she chuckled, she then noticed Souei behind me and looked at him.

Souei nodded and explained everything.

"We have to get there fast!" Mom said spreading her wings, now she's the one who holds Souei...

I followed her, now we're on our way back towards Tempest.

--------------------------------------------------------

NEXT: Return to Tempest...

Hey there, author here. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! can't believe its been a year since the sli- (whisper) wait not yet...? (whisper whisper) oh... Nevermind... But Happy new year everyone!! And have a great day, also thanks for the 1K Votes, Author Out!! *Drops mic.

If you guys wondering, this is the original author of this book. I randomly found this book while browsing on wattapad on the Vietnamese Section (i used built in google translate on chrome to read them, i'm not Viet duh) the book has been discontinued since 2 years ago so i'm picking it up since its quite interesting and not one of those travel back in time stuff like you usually see on this platform.

--------------------------------------------------------

2.3K Words

⟨⟨18/29⟩⟩

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.5K 362 8
Takushi Arata, an optimistic young man who was going to a game store to buy the new rpg sequel of his favorite franchise, was tragically killed in an...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.5K 136 42
~Ash copper is just a normal girl living in New York with her rich parents one day she finds a spider web near her bedroom window is this true love o...
28.6K 1.2K 26
I didn't want to be in this situation but since I am here I might as well prove to myself that I can accomplish what I set out to accomplish in my or...