Hoodie x Reader

By Krilynx_Write

You, the Reader, is a transfer student from Ohio. During your time in your new location, you find yourself in... More

Meeting him
He saves your life
He promises to protect you
He lives right next door?
He follows you
He dreams about you
A secret
Becoming friends
Play day
Home alone
Liking him(Your prove)
Liking her (Hoodie's part)
Together for a night
Messing around
Old classmate
The dream
The voice
Times up
He fights for you
Faceless man
Slenderman
????
The secret room
Grinny
The strange man
Ambush
Gun shots
Their Alive!
The move
New start
The kiss
Together
Bloody Painter
Drawing
Laughing Jack
The meet
Confession
Over Night
Memories?
Brother
Jeff
The black box
Shadows
Message
Zalgo
Author's note

Strange cat

8.5K 313 55
By Krilynx_Write

"I need to leave this room but that thing is out there." I thought, watching the figure walk to the door and scratching it.

"Is that a cat?" I thought, my eyes adjusting to the darkness around me and the cat stopped scratching the door and looked at me.

"Can it see me?" I thought, coming out the chest and the catwalks towards me.

"Hello, kitty. How long were you here." I said, petting the cat then the cat started pawning me and walked to a chest next to the one I hid in and scratching the chest.

"You want me to open that." I said, and the cat meowed assuming to be a yes. I opened the chest to see a lot of story books, papers with drawing on them, some dress for little girls and there was a flashlight. I took the flashlight and opened it.

"It works... This is a strange cat but it looks cute despite that grin it has." I thought, shining the light to the cat. It has red and black fur, green eyes and has a disturbing grin.

"Is this what you want me to get?" I asked and the cat meowed at me. It walked to the door and scratching it again.

"You wanna go outside... Maybe let's wait for a little more." I said, walking to the cat. It just meowed and scratched the door more.

"Fine let go but be very quiet." I said, opening the door. The cat walked out and I followed.

"Where does this cat want to go?" I thought, walking down the stairs and saw the front door fully open. I ran down and closed it, locking it in the process. I followed the cat in the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, flipping the switch to open the lights. As the cat jumped on the counter. I opened the fridge and brought out a can of sardines and put it in a bowl.

"Here you go kitty." I said, placing the bowl in front of the cat. I smiled watching the cat eat.

"I'll be in my room, ok." I said, walking back to my room.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.5K 41
#CPAWARDSSHOUTOUT (Be prepared for stupid references in each update, especially each chapters' title. And yes, this is a Creepypasta x reader book!) ...
303K 7.3K 25
"Now now.." Jeff's gruff voice whispered into your ear as he pinned you against the wall of your bedroom walls with his knife pressed against your ne...
43.9K 1.2K 21
#CPAWARDSSHOUTOUT (Welcome back to the "To Remember" series, where I put my own terrifying twist on X Reader stories. X Reader stories are supposed t...
986 1 27
{ 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐘𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐒 } 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟮𝟴,𝟱𝟲𝟳 |✓| As an enthusiast in the paranormal, it came natur...