obsessed with my Indian girl

By hjkkbbh

what happens when a Korean Mafia K.TH gets obsessed with a cute Indian girl disclaimer dark ff, violence, ... More

introduction
chap. 1
chap 2 RUN
chap 3 first meeting
chap. 4 searching
chap 5. found you
chap. 6
chap. 7
chap. 8
chap 9.
chap. 10
chap. 11
chap. 12
chap. 13
chap.14
chap. 15 party
chap. 16 surprise or shock!??
chap. 17
chap. 18
chap. 19
chap. 20
note...
chap. 21
chap. 22
chap. 23
chap. 24
chap. 25
chap. 26 confess
chap. 27. 18+
chap. 28
chap. 29
chap... 30 18+
chap 31 punishment!!!
|BONUS|
note....
bonus 2

chap. 23 family meeting.

10.8K 459 54
By hjkkbbh

Tae pov...
Now we reached home and it's already 9:30. I had a small mission so I told yn to eat and sleep because I will be late...........

After the mission I came and saw yn sleeping on sofa while sitting. A smile came on my face, was she waiting for me? I am so lucky to have her. It feels like she is if she is already my wife who waiting for her beloved husband.
Then I took her in my arms and went to our room she was in deep sleep.

Yn pov...
I woke up when a ray of sunshine hit on my face. Yesterday I was waiting for tae while sitting on the sofa how did I end up here? Was is tae who brought me here??? Tae was sleeping besides me a smile crept on my face. He was looking cute. I should not wake him up, he came late yesterday he should get some sleep.... I got up and did my morning routine. So today I have to meet his family. I don't know anything about them. Let me make Indian food since he asked me and when they reach I can heat it and serve it. after that I will wear Saree.
Umm what should I make...

After 4 hours 12:30 pm..

     .         .            (Biryani)         .            .

         .       (Paneer butter masala)     .

Kimbap in case if they don't like my indian food...

                    (Gulab jamun 😉)
Finally It is done. I am so tired. I went to our room. There he is sleeping peacefully and here I am waking up in the morning itself and making all these food for this idiot... Suddenly his  phone rang. First I ignored since its his phone. But it kept ringing so I looked the ID it 'mom' so I answered.

Tae's mom - we will reach in one hour. I want to meet your gf...

Me - ( in tae voice by holding my nose) hmm

Tae's mom- bye... (call cut)

Oh shit his mother will reach any time soon I should call tae..
Me - tae wake up... Taehyung, taehyung... Wake up your mom called.

Tae - ... (no response)

Me - wake up its already 12:40 .. Tae

What should I do this guy is not waking up. Idea.. I started acting like I am hurt some where.

Me - ahh...  Tae... Ahhhhh ouchhh..

He suddenly jumped and sat on the bed with opened eyes and worried look
Tae - what happened baby?
Me - ahh I think... the child is going to come out ...ahhhh... call ambulance.
Tae - ohh OK lets go...
He got up from his bed ran to the phone but then stopped...

(me and yn sitting and laughing our ass off 😂😂😂😂😂😂)

Tae - wait a min yo-
Me - hahaHaHAa hahA...

Tae pov...
I woke up when I heard my baby screaming in pain. I was so sleepy and fully worried that  I was not in my senses. Then It hit me she is not pregnant...

Yn - hahaHaHAa hahA... Aww you fell for my trap. HahahaHaAA.. Are you really Mafia?? You are so cute when you do dumb stuff...

Aish I thought something happened to her. This girl almost gave me a heart attack.

Tae - I think you are too desperate to give birth to my child.

She stopped laughing and looked at me with shocked face. A smirk crept on my lips. I ran and hovered over her. Now she is under me.

Tae - I think my baby girl is teasing me. now daddy should give you punishment. Huh ready...
Yn - w-w-what ar-e y-you saying... Umm... Tae what happened was your mom called and told that she will reach soon...
Tae - wait what!??
I got up from her...
Yn - I called you so much time but you didn't get up so I used this trick. Any ways I have to get ready. you also go and change I have made Indian food since your parents are coming.

Then I changed into this

Tae - OK so how do I look
Yn - him OK... (so handsome and hot..)
Tae - just OK???
Yn - yeah now let me change wait for me down stairs...

Then I came down stairs after 15 mins yn comes down.

.

.

.

When I saw her I couldn't help but feel the breath pulled from my lungs. She was beautiful. So beautiful that my stomach made an amazing flip. She is heaven's most beautiful Angel just made for me. Even the moon and stars don't glow as bright as her. The dress showed her curves. It was also showing her tiny waist. Her bare skin was shining. Just buy looking her like this make my junior hard... Ahh I want her. Only she can make me this needy.
Yn - TAEHYUNG...
Tae - hmm
Yn - I have been calling you for last 5 min.
Tae - baby should I ask my parents not to come so that we can have some fun in the bedroom.
Yn - t-t-taehyung y-your parents w-will be r-r-reaching now...
Tae - you look so beautiful.

Yn pov...
Shit this pervert ... Ding dong...
Me - tae I guess it's your parents...
Tae opens the door.. Suddenly a girl jumped and hugged taehyung... And kissed on his cheeks.
How dare she kiss my taehyung. And what the fuck even he smiled and hugged her. How can he do that to me. Wait why am I angry. I was just acting like I am giving him a chance.

Tae - when did you reach Korea..
??? - I reached yesterday morning then I got to know that you got a girlfriend. Where is she??
Tae - so jennie meet my girlfriend yn and yn meet my sister jennie...

Did I just get jealous over his sister how can I be so stupid. Well she is so beautiful...

Jennie - hi yn. Oh my god you look so beautiful. Are you from India???
Me - thank you. And yeah I am from India.
Tae - where is mom and dad ??
Jennie - they will reach within 5 min.
Anyways I want to talk to my sister in law.

Sister in law ??? Me ??? 

Me - let's sit and talk.

We all sat on sofa tae was siting next to me. His one hand was on my shoulder.

Jenny was sitting in front facing us...
Suddenly someone opened the door it was a man and woman who looked 50  year old. I understood it was his parents. I stood up and bowed showing them respect. The man had no expression on his face. The woman   
Had a smile on her face. Then tae went and hugged her.

Tae's mom- it's been so long I have seen my handsome son.. Why are you not visiting me now a days huh???
Jennie - mom only you think your son is handsome.
Tae - shut up you ugly potato...

They do have a good brother and sister bond...

Tae - mom meet my girlfriend and your soon to be daughter in law yn and yn meet my mom. And this is my dad.

Me - hello Mr and Mrs. Kim my name is yn Kapoor from India.
Mrs. Kim - oh you are so beautiful. I want to talk to you so that I can know more about you yn.

She passed a small smile to me. Guess she didn't like me that much like she just did it for formality. And Mr Kim did not even talk or smile to me...
We all sat on the sofa... Tae was siting next to me so I felt more comfortable in this situation... It literally made me feel like I am sitting for some interview 😅

Tae's mom - so yn you are an Indian so why did you come to Korea.
Me - I came here because I like Korea and I wanted to do job here.
Jennie - mom stop you are making her  nervous... Chill yn she is always like this when it comes to taehyung.
Anyway let me how long have you both been in a relationship huh??
Tae - it's been a week...
Tae's mom - sorry if I made you uncomfortable but you know he is a Mafia so I care about his safety alot. how did you meet each other.
Me - umm... No Mrs. Kim it's not that I  feel uncomfortable or something it's just umm..

Now how can I tell them that there son kidnapped me. Won't they be sad after hearing this. I mean no mother would like if they hear their son is doing this to a girl. I should make some stories to tell them.
But suddenly tae told them every thing.
Tae - actually I will be beating the shit out of someone on that night. Suddenly she came there and fought with my men. That is when I feel in love with her. Later she applied for a job in my office. Then I proposed her but she rejected me me and then I forcefully kidnapped her. Made her fall in love with me. End of the story.

I was glaring at him first then I gave him ' why the fuck are you saying this to them' look.

Ahh this guy how can he say that directly to there face. Then when I looked at tae's mom she looked sad. Well which mother in the world would not after hearing that there son kidnapped a girl. And Jennie was looking shocked.

Mrs. Kim - you kidnapped her???
Me - Mrs. Kim... umm... It's true that he kidnapped me but he never forced on me or touched me in a wrong way. And he somewhere realised his mistake and said that he will give me some time to adjust...

Tae pov...
When mom asked how I met my yn to her. Yn was thinking something. So I said everything... But when I said I kidnapped her I could see my mom being sad. But when yn said

Yn - Mrs. Kim... umm... It's true that he kidnapped me but he never forced on me or touched me in a wrong way. And he somewhere realised his mistake and said that he will give me some time to adjust...

After hearing that my mom felt a bit relieved. Yn really is an angel. She said this even after what I did to her...

Yn pov..
Now she looks a bit relieved I guess... But Mr. Kim is still not saying anything. He just have a cold mask on his face till the time he came here.

Mrs. Kim - I am really sorry about what he did to you.
Me - you don't have to be sorry Mrs. Kim.
Mrs. Kim - ohh dear, you can call me mom from now on. Feel comfortable OK..
She said with a wide smile. I think she now understood that I am not a gold digger or something... I felt happy now...

Me - OK Mrs. Ki-  ... I mean mom.

When I looked at tae, he also looks happy.

Me - umm it's time for lunch I have made some Indian food hope you will like it.
Mom - yeah I am really hungry. Let's eat...

......................................................................
Hi guys hope you are enjoying my story it is not going to be dark but there are many things coming because her brothers are still alive 😉😉😉 so stay tuned... And please vote also comment * puppy eyes *

Stay healthy and happy... Love you army's...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 525 17
Asia's most powerful and feared mafia becomes infatuated with an Indian girl and kidnaps her to Korea. But there's a big twist in their story.
43.6K 1.3K 19
An Indian girl and a Korean boy is arranged to marry will they both fall in love a cute and romantic story definitely read it's gonna be romantic ...
83K 2.7K 23
What will happen when korean 3 powerful mafia bosses fall in love with indian girl!! ? : She is sparkle of my dark world ✨ ? : she is my light of my...
217K 6.5K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...