STARTING LINE , teen wolf

By -natalics

₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓... More

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒊 , numinous
𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝒐𝒏𝒆 , wolf moon
𝒕𝒘𝒐 , second chance at first line
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 , pack mentality
four; magic bullet
five; the tell
six; heart monitor
seven; night school
eight; lunatic
nine; wolf's bane
ten; co-captain
eleven: formality
twelve; code-breaker
thirteen; omega
fourteen: shape-shifted
fifteen; ice pick
sixteen; abomination
seventeen; venomous
eighteen; frenemy
nineteen; restraint
twenty: raving
twenty-one: party guessed
twenty-two; fury
twenty-three; battlefield
twenty-four; masterplan
act ii. exile
twenty-five; tattoo
twenty-six; chaos rising
twenty-seven; fireflies
twenty-eight; unleashed
twenty-nine: frayed
thirty; motel california
thirty-one; currents
thirty-two; visionary
thirty-three; the girl who knew too much
thirty-four: the overlooked
thirty-five: alpha pact
thirty-six; lunar eclipse
thirty-seven; anchors
thirty-eight; more bad than good
thirty-nine: galvanize
forty-one: silverfinger
forty-two: riddled
forty-three: letharia vulpina
forty-four: echo house
forty-five: the fox and the wolf
forty-six: de-void
forty-seven: insatiable
forty-eight: the divine move
storytime: the person who stole my fic
act iii. monster among men
forty-nine: the dark moon
fifty: 117
fifty-one: muted
fifty-two: the benefactor
fifty-three: i.e.d.
fifty-four: orphaned
fifty-five: weaponized
fifty-six: time of death
fifty-seven; perished
fifty-eight; monstrous
fifty-nine: a promise to the dead
sixty: smoke and mirrors
kennedy hale : crack edition
act iv: bad moon rising
sixty-one: creatures of the night
sixty-two: parasomnia
sixty-three: dreamcatchers
sixty-four: condition terminal
sixty-five: a novel approach
sixty-six: required reading
sixty-seven: strange frequencies
sixty-eight: ouroboros
sixy-nine: lies of omission
seventy: status asthmaticus
seventy-one: the last chimera
seventy-two: damnatio memoriae
seventy-three: codominance
seventy-four: the sword and the spirit
seventy-five: amplification
seventy-six: lie ability
seventy-seven: a credible threat
seventy-eight: the maid of gévaudan
seventy-nine: the beast of beacon hills
eighty: apotheosis
act v: midnight rain
eighty-one: memory lost
OLD & NEW READERS ; PLEASE READ
eighty-two: superposition
eighty-three: sundowning
eighty-four: relics
please stop me from putting kennedy in shadow & bone
eighty-five: radio silence
eighty-six: ghosted
stroytime: another person stole my fic
Summoning TVD Stans

forty: illuminated

8.3K 312 664
By -natalics

chapter forty
i don't even know where to start
but i can play the part
illuminated

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Lydia, Kira, Scott, Stiles, and Kennedy all sat in a line in the sheriffs office. Kennedy sat in between Scott and Stiles, her mind still racing from everything that had just happened.

"So when did you get there?" Agent Rafael McCall asks the group of five. It was crazy, considering the fact that Kennedy had just survived being electrocuted. Somehow, they all did. And Kira was the one who practically caused the towns black out by absorbing the electricity.

Stiles shrugs. "At the same time." He answered. His left hand rested on Kennedy's knee, his thumb gently rubbing back and forth in comfort

"At the same time as who?"

Scott speaks up. "At the same time as me." He answers.

Rafael looks at his son. "By coincidence?"

"What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles asked in confusion. Kennedy looked up, seeing the expression on Rafael's face.

"That's what I'm asking you. The three of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"

Scott raises a brow. "Are you asking me?" Scott asks.

"I think he's asking us." Stiles follows, gesturing between himself and his girlfriend of now, nearly six months.

Lydia speaks up, "I think he's asking both of you"

Frustrated, Agent McCall shakes his head. "Okay, let me answer the questions." Rafael stops himself in realization. "Let me ask the questions. Just so I have this absolutely clear." The teens all look up at him. Rafael looks at the statements taken"Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira." Kennedy looked over at Kira, who had an unreadable expression. "Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting them, which blacked out the entire town."

Stiles nods slowly. "Sounds about right." He says, patting Kennedy's leg. She smiled cheerily, looking up at Scott's dad.

"How did you know he'd take them to a power station?" Rafael asks.

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take them?" Stiles explains.

Agent McCall raises a brow. "That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles." He says finally.

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement."

Kennedy bit back a smile. Sheriff Stilinski snorted in laughter, trying to cover it up with a fake cough. "Stiles. Just answer the man." He said in a fake serious tone.

"We made a good guess."

Rafael looks at the two teens next to Kennedy. "What were the two of you doing?" Agent asks Scott and Kira, who struggle to answer the question before finally saying Sushi and Pizza. He looked at them, before turning to Noah Stilinski who sat at his desk. "You believe this?"

Sheriff sighs, "To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak." Kennedy looks at Stiles, who nods in agreement. "But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it."

"Kira, is that how you remember it?" All the people turn to look at Kira. The Yukimura looked at Scott, and then back to the FBI agent.

"Yes." Kira answers. "Could I get my phone back now?"

Agent McCall sighs. "Sorry, but no."

Everyone began liking out of the sheriffs office, and Stiles and Kennedy walked towards the door. "Well, that was fun," Kennedy said sarcastically.

Lydia walked behind them. "Fun? I literally thought you died when Stiles carried you out of there." She remarked, looking at her friend with a glare.

"Hey, I needed that! Gave me a bit of a wake up call." Kennedy joked, linking hands with Stiles

"And the vision ended up being Barrows body that fell, not mine!" Stiles adds, beaming with sarcastic joy. "Looks like another win in the book of Stiles."

With that, Stiles drove both Lydia, then Kennedy to their homes. Kissing her boyfriend goodbye, Kennedy walked into her dads apartment, pausing when she saw Peter in the kitchen. "Dad! Youre back from your trip!" She beamed, walking over.

Peter glanced up, smiling at his daughter. "I am!" He fake cheered. After the last few days of being abducted, losing his finger, and more, he didn't want to stress his child out with the information. So instead, he hugged her tightly. "How was Lydia's?"

"Oh, it was fine," Kennedy replied, sitting on the island counter top. "However, you missed the serial killer in school. He tried to kill my friend but he kinda got killed instead."

Peter hummed, "Good! I'm glad he got what he deserved." He handed Kennedy a soda, which she happily took. "And I assume that's why town is out of power?"

Kennedy nods, "Except us, apparently?" She asked, looking around in confusion. The apartment seemed to look completely normal, lights on and everything.

"Solar panels and generators, Kennedy. We got light as long as the sun gives us some." Peter retorts. Kennedy slowly nods in fake understanding. "You have school tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'm sure it'll be fun." Kennedy told him. She hopped off the counter. "Im gonna go to bed. I'll see you in the morning?"

Peter kissed his daughters head, "I'll make us some bacon, alright?" Kennedy smiles excitedly, nodding before rushing up the stairs. "And dont forget, Derek is going to be out of town tomorrow night!"

Kennedy paused in thought. "You don't say?" She hummed with a smirk, a thought in her head as she walked towards her bedroom.

༺❀༻

School hustled and bustled as Kennedy leaned against the locker next to Stiles's, the two of them kissing softly before classes. Coach Finstock walked by, "Class starts in five minutes. Just because there's no power don't expect there to be no school."

Stiles pulled away from the kiss, "That was a triple negative. Very impressive, Coach."

"Copy that." Coach said through his megaphone. He turned, pausing when he saw Stiles and Kennedy. "Stilinski! Get off of her!" Stiles jumped back, causing Kennedy to giggle. "Keep your slimy little hands off! That girl is like my daughter!"

"Sorry, Coach!" Stiles side eyed Kennedy as Finstock walked away. Stiles looked at his locker, knocking something off. "Oops!" Kennedy stepped over as he picked up what seemed to be keys. "Hello. Where did you come from?" He asked out loud.

The doors to the school opened, and Kennedy looked backwards to see Scott. She smiled, giving a childish wave. Scott seemed too focus on something else. Kennedy turned back around, seeing Kira turning away from them. Kennedy watched Scott try to walk by them, but Stiles pulled him back.

"Stop."

Scott looked at him, "What? I need to talk to her."

"No, you need to remember someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her."

Scott nods, "Which is why I need to talk to her."

Kennedy shrugged, "I agree,"

"Guys, no way." Stiles scolded. "Until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody, I vote against any and all interaction."

Scott shrugs, "What if she's like me and Kennedy?" He asks.

Kennedy stifles a laugh. "Scott, that girl walked through 1.21 jigawatts of electricity." She explains, "She's not like us. She's way cooler." Stiles closed his locker, Scott walking away from them. She turned on her heel, looking over with a smirk. "I don't have a class this period. Wanna meet up in the Guidance Office?" Stiles smiled excitedly, grabbing the girls hand and pulling her down the hall.

༺❀༻

Ethan and Aiden walked down the halls of Beacon Hills high together. "She's going to say no," Ethan remarked.

"No, she won't." Aiden told him. "Lydia told me that Kennedy always had halloween parties. If Peter or Derek are out of town, she can let Danny use her place for the party."

The twins walked into the library, seeing Kennedy grading some of Coach Finstocks papers. She seemed too focus in her own world that she didn't even notice the boys until they sat on either side of her. She looked up, sighing. "Hello, omega twins." She chimed with a smile, "What can I assist you with?"

Aiden smirked, leaning on to the table. "Danny was throwing a black light party, right?" Kennedy places down her pen, nodding. "Well, after the blackout, the venue cancelled. But we've heard you throw the best parties-"

"You're asking me if I have a backup venue?" Kennedy asked. The two boys looked at each other, saying nothing. The Hale girl sighed. "You're lucky I love Danny," Ethan smiled as she pulled out a notebook. "If you can get generators, I can provide the black lights."

Ethan shook his head, "Where?"

Kennedy smiled, "The loft, of course." She says. "But only if Danny allows us to combine it as our party."

Ethan nods, "No problem." The bell rang throughout the library, the three teens gathering their things. Isaac Lahey walked into the library like he did every day to walk with Kennedy. He glared at the omega twins as they walked by, and he strolled up to Kennedy.

"Why were they here?"

Kennedy looked up. "Me and Danny are throwing a party tonight. You should come." She puts her bag over her shoulder, smiling.

"Well, I don't know, after last night-"

"You mean the part where you almost kissed Allison?"

Isaac shook his head, "I got attacked by some creatures. According to Chris, they're coming after him." Kennedy's eyes widened in concern. Isaac noticed this, and it made his heart swell.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" She asked with worry.

"Yeah, actually, I'm fine." Isaac told her, smiling. "And about Allison, I don't think she and I are getting very far."

Kennedy frowned, the two of them walking towards the library exit. "Why's that?" She inquired.

"I don't think she's over Scott," He answered honestly. What he didn't say, was that he wasn't over Kennedy either, and Allison knew that. In fact, Allison called him out on it this morning that he was still in love with Kennedy Hale. He denied it, of course.

"I'm sorry," Kennedy said honestly. "You should definitely come to the party tonight, then." She smiled wide, wrapping her arms around Isaac's arm.

Isaac chuckled, "Why?"

Kennedy shrugs, "Because I'll be there. And I'm hilarious, adorable, and throw the best parties." She explained, patting his shoulder. Isaac said nothing, knowing she was right about all three of those claims.

༺❀༻

Danny looks around the loft as Aiden is outside, starting the generator. "Where did you say the guy was who lives here?"

Ethan looked over, "He's out of town." He replies. Kennedy comes walking down the steps in an entirely new outfit, wearing a pink cropped tank top and light blue denim shorts, and white sneakers. The front pierces of her curled brown hair were tied back.

"Correction, my cousin is out of town," Kennedy remarks. From outside, Aiden gives the others a thumbs up. Kennedy hops down the last few steps, watching Ethan switch on one the black lights. Kennedy giggles, seeing Danny smile as he looked around. "You like?"

Danny nods, smiling wide, "Oh, yeah," He chimed.

Kennedy clasps her hands together, "Good, because I need you all to move the furniture for the DJ." She points to the twins as Aiden walks in.

"What? Why can't you?"

"Um, because I'm the eye candy. Not the muscle." Kennedy replies in a duh tone. Her phone begins to ring, and she waves them off. The boys turn to the table, each of them grabbing an end. She answers her phone, walking towards the door. "Kennedy Hale, speaking."

Stiles sat in his Jeep, "Babe, I know who I'm calling."

"Hey, I could've let Ethan answer!"

Stiles frowned in confusion. "Wait, Ethan? Why are you with Ethan? Is Aiden there too? Where are you?" He rambled. He looked at Scott and Kira, who stood just outside the car.

"And Danny. We're throwing the black light party at the loft."

"Black light- what?" Stiles furrows his brows in confusion. "Never mind, look, we're at the police station, do you wanna come over?"

Kennedy crossed her arms. "I can't, Stiles. This is like my Halloween Party equivalent because I literally hired the DJ I hire every year. I can't miss it and ruin my reputation." She explains as she looks back at the three boys moving things around. "Do you understand?"

Stiles sighed, tapping the side of his Jeep. "Of course I do, Ken." He answered. He knew how much this meant to her. Of course he knew, he had gone to her parties every year. Usually, however, she would be with Lydia and their popular friends, but this year things would be different, finally, and that made Stiles happy.

"Promise me you'll come?"

Stiles smiled, "Of course. I'll call you later, okay?"

"Bye," Kennedy hung up the phone, looking back at the boys. "We have ten minutes before the body paint station gets here, I hope you're all planning on wearing less than that," She waved her hands at the three boys with a judge mental look. The boys all looked at each other with knowing smiles. Aiden tugs his shirt over his head, revealing his toned abs. "Now thats more like it!" She cheers, clapping excitedly.

༺❀༻

The Hale Loft was now extremely crowded with people, covered in paint as they danced around. Kennedy looked at the door, seeing Isaac walk in. Kennedy smiled wide, rushing over as Allison walked in too. "You made it!" She cheered, hugging Isaac. She had no body paint on herself, and she wanted to leave that activity to Stiles.

Allison looks around in shock. "This is insane,"

"Derek can never know about this!" Isaac yelled over the music, pulling away from the hug. He kept his hands on Kennedy's waist, which Allison definitely noticed.

"And he won't!" Kennedy chimed, "Now, come dance!" Kennedy cheered as she tugged him down the stairs. Allison stood there in surprise, watching the pair walk into the crowd. Allison didn't feel jealous, necessarily, but she was kind of sad at the fact that Isaac had still chosen to pine over Kennedy instead of being with her. The only reason Isaac agreed to come was because of the Hale.

Kennedy turned to Isaac, her face illuminated by the blue lights. She smiled wide as she moved her body to the music, catching Isaac's attention. Kennedy wanted to dance with her friend, but Isaac wanted to dance with the girl he had been in love with since he was 11. Kennedy raised her arms, clearly not caring about anything except dancing and having fun. Isaac danced with her, eyeballing her bare skin from her raised shirt. He could see the bottom lace of her white bralette, and usually he would have told her if he didn't get distracted by her taking his hand.

"I want you to dance with me, Isaac, not stand there like a doofus," She said in his ear, causing him to stumble over his words. "We've danced before!"

"Yeah, and then we made out after," Isaac said.

Kennedy looked up at him, "Well, now we skip that step and just keep on dancing." She informed him. Isaac looked around, turning back to Kennedy. He smiled as he took her hand, spinning her around. She squealed as she was pulled back in, the two of them jumping up and down to the music. Allison smiled softly, watching them. Kennedy moved her hips, her hands around Isaac's on her sides, keeping them at a safe place. Her curls bounced up and down, and Isaac couldn't help but admire her.

She was pure perfection. There was not a single flaw Kennedy Hale had in Isaac's eyes. She was everything he wanted and more. And yet, he couldn't have her. That's probably what hurt the most. The one girl he ever loved, wasn't his. Isaac couldnt do anything, either. As much as he wanted to, he wouldn't. She loved Stiles, and he would never try and hurt her happiness. He knew, however, if something were to ever happen between Kennedy and her wimpy boyfriend, Isaac would step in to rescue her.

Scott, Kira, and Stiles walked into the Party, "It just showed up there on my key ring this morning." Stiles explained, looking around for Kennedy. "I asked my dad if he put it there but he said he didn't know anything about it."

"It's just a key, right?"

Stiles looks at Scott, "Yeah, but it's not mine. And I don't know how it got there or what it's for." Stiles explained. Kennedy looked over, seeing him in the crowd.

"Thanks for the dance!" She called to Isaac, patting his shoulder before rushing off. Isaac sighed, watching her disappear into the crowd.

"You want to leave so we can figure it out?"

Stiles stuttered in thought. Kennedy pushed through a pair of bodies, pulling Stiles in for a kiss. Scott's eyes widen as he sees Kennedy passionately pull Stiles closer. Kira scoffs, laughing as she looks at Scott too. Stiles closed his eyes, his hands placing themselves on her lower back. Kennedy smiled into the kiss, her hands gripping at his hair. Stiles almost forgot where they were, before pulling away in surprise.

"Happy Halloween," Kennedy whispered, leaning her forehead on Stiles's. She pulled away, looking over at Scott and Kira. "Enjoy the party! Stiles and I will be at the painting station," She said cooly before pulling Stiles by his hand, walking away.

Stiles followed his girlfriend to the tables with paint. "Oh my god, Ken, this parties crazy," He told her. He looked around again, seeing all the dancing bodies.

Kennedy smiled at him. "I know!" She grinned. "I'm just happy you're here,"

Stiles felt his heart skip a beat, "You are?" He asked, almost not expecting her to say that.

"Of course I am!" She chimed, grabbing a paint brush off the table, "Now, do you want to paint me?"

The boy's mouth hangs open, blinking at her. "Yeah, uh, yeah!" He swallowed thickly, watching as she pulled at her pink tank top, pealing it off her body. His eyes traced her figure, especially her cleavage from her bralette. Kennedy handed him the paint brush, and he exhaled sharply.

Isaac and Allison stood next to each other, looking around the party. "Did you see Scott?" Isaac asked.

"Yep."

"You tell him what happened?"

The Argent shook her head. "No. We still have a couple hours, remember? We promised my dad."

"You promised your dad." Isaac pointed out.

Allison nods, "I promised him in order to protect him."

"You did. I didn't."

Allison looks over, "Is protecting my father such a bad thing?" She asked him.

Isaac shrugs, "I don't like keeping secrets from Scott or Kennedy." He told her. Allison scoffs.

"You've literally kept the biggest secret from them both." She retorts. Isaac looks at her in confusion. "Youre in love with Kennedy."

Isaac shook his head in disbelief. "No, I-"

"Oh, come on, Isaac." Allison sighed. "You have been staring at her this entire party, watching Stiles paint on her when we both know you wish that was you."

The Lahey pursed his lips, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Alright, maybe I do wish that was me." He said finally. "Maybe I do wish that she was with me. That I was the one driving her to school, sneaking in her room at night, kissing her in the halls, making out and whatever else in janitors closets. Maybe I wish she loved me back. But you know what? I can't have that. Because she loves him."

At the stairs, Kennedy smiled at Stiles as he walks over with two bottles of beer. She had different colored paints on her jaw, neck, chest, and back, and Stiles had a few small paintings on his jawline. He handed her the bottle in his right hand, which she happily took. "Are you having fun?" Stiles asked.

"Of course I am, it's my party." Kennedy remarks, smiling up at her boyfriend as he slowly sits next to her. "What about you?"

Stiles nods, "I'm with you," He replies, kissing her lips softly.

Kennedy looks at her bottle, "Hey, do you have a bottle opener?" She asked him.

"Yeah!" Stiles chimed, pulling out his keychain.

Kennedy saw the key glowing. "You got phosphors on your key." She points out.

"What are phosphors?"

Kennedy flicked a claw, using it to open her bottle. "Oh, they're any substance that luminesces. Like your teeth and your fingernails. It reacts to the UV light, that's why it glows."

Stiles shook his head, "How would I get phosphors on my key?" He asked himself. Kennedy sipped her beer, raising a brow.

"Have you been handling chemicals?"

The human boy frowns, "No, I don't think I," He pauses in thought, looking at his girlfriend. "I'm sorry. I'm really, totally sorry."

Kennedy watched him stand up. "What is it?"

"I just thought of something and I have to go. I want to stay. But I really have to go,"

Kennedy nods, "Okay, do you want me to come with you?" She asked him, her expression softening.

"No, just, enjoy the party," He kissed her one more time. "Bye,"

"Bye," She whispered, watching him walk into the crowd. She slouched her shoulders, now alone.

She slowly stood up, walking back towards the crowd. Kennedy saw Isaac and Allison walk down a hall, and she smiled in thought. She looked around, trying to find any of her friends, but it was like they were all gone.

Derek walked into the room, looking at his cousin. He stormed over, turning her around to face him. "What the hell is this?" He scolded. Kennedy's eyes widened in shock.

"Derek! Dad said you'd be gone," Kennedy said worriedly. "It's just a party, I'm sorry."

"Does Peter know?"

Kennedy's eyes get even bigger. "No! Please don't tell him, Derek, please!" She pleads, following him through the crowd.

"Let's shut this down!"

Kennedy exhales sharply, following Derek to the DJ booth. The security guard stood up, "Bro, sorry, The Bloody Beetroot doesn't take requests." He stated. Derek looked at Kennedy, who purses her lips together. Derek steps forward, "Bro, seriously. I said the DJ doesn't take-"

Derek grabs the guard by the throat, "He'll take mine." He chimed, throwing him to the side. Kennedy gasped as Derek gripped the DJ table, flipping it to the ground. Everyone stopped dancing, looking over at Kennedy and her oddly terrifying cousin. "GET OUT!"

Kennedy watched as everyone began to scatter. Her eyes landed on someone in the distance. In fact, multiple figures wearing the same all black outfits with silver masks stood in the room.

Aiden, and Danny come walking in holding a cold and weak Lydia. "Get her out of here," Aiden says to Danny.

"Find Scott," Lydia utters out, being carried away to safety.

Kennedy looked at Isaac and Allison coming back into the main room with a weak Ethan, in a similar condition to Lydia. Scott and Kira come from upstairs, watching the scene before them. Kennedy walks over to Aiden, looking around in confusion. Suddenly, the men turn their bodies to the two werewolves.

Aiden looks between the creatures. "Guys," Aiden says worriedly, "They're all looking at us." The men take a step forwards.

"Why are they all looking at us?" Kennedy choked out. The creatures took another step forward. Derek and Scott look at the girl, who's eyes turned red.

At the same time, Derek and Scott jump into action. Aiden stands put in fear. "Kenny!" The Hale girl looks over at Isaac, running into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her protectively, watching Scott and Derek fight off the ninja like creatures. They seemed to effortlessly dodge movements, until Derek grabs the ninjas head, snapping its neck. Assuming it's dead, Derek turns to look at his frightened cousin. Until, the ninja snaps his head back into place. The thing quickly tosses Derek to the side, and another one does the same to Scott. Derek groans in pain, looking up at his cousin.

Half of the ninjas turn to Aiden, while the other half turn to Kennedy. Isaac growls, his eyes turning gold as he flicks his claws. The ninja tilts his head, grabbing onto something inside his chest. The two watch as it pulls out a sword, spinning and turning it in ways that were so fast, it was hard to see. Isaac steps back worriedly.

"Kennedy, run!" Scott yelled. Kennedy turned on her heel, running for the door. Two of them grab onto Aiden, a third approaching him.

Suddenly, one of the men appear in front of Kennedy, causing her to gasp in surprise. She turns around, another one there. Her eyes turn into their alpha red, but they stop when she sees their eyes turn green. Kennedy screams when the two men grab her. "Get off of me!" She screeches, pulling against them. Allison watched worriedly, unsure what any of them could do. The ninja creatures drag Kennedy to stand next to Aiden. Was she going to die, she wondered as another ninja appears in front of her. She breathes heavily as its eyes glow green. The green glow covers Aiden and Kennedy's faces for a moment, before they put their finger behind their ears. A piercing pain shoots through Kennedy, like all of the warmth from her body was sucked out. Aiden falls to the ground. Kennedy does too, her body aching in extreme pain

Scott stands up, his eyes red and fangs out. He looks over at Kira, who's eyes are wide in surprise. The ninjas all look at the True Alpha. He growled at them, ready to take them all himself, until the sun began to rise. The group watch as all of the ninja things disappear into thin air. Ethan runs to his brothers aid. Immediately, Isaac runs to Kennedy. 

Kennedy shook heavily as Isaac pulled her into his lap. He moved her hair behind her ear, seeing the same symbol that was on him. Derek stood up, walking over to see if she was okay.

"What the hell were those things?" Scott asks everyone, unsure what he just witnessed.

Isaac looked up, glancing at Allison. "Your dads 24 hours are up." He stated, running his hand over Kennedy's face as he looked back down at her. Involuntarily, her fingers clutched onto Isaac's shirt, her body trying to find some sense of warmth. Isaac looked up, noticing that Stiles wasn't even there. Kennedy was in danger, and he was gone? Anger settled in the Lahey's chest, but instead of doing anything about it, he kept the frail girl in his grip, comforting her and trying to warm her body.

If Stiles wasn't going to be there, he would be.

༺❀༻

Kennedy laid in her bed, wrapped in blankets as Isaac walked in with a cup of tea. "Derek said it was your favorite." He said softly.

"Thank you," She whispers, "I cant seem to get warm now, after that,"

Isaac sat on the bed. "Yeah, it was like that for me too." He mumbled, watching the girl sip her tear. He looked down in thought. "Have you talked to Stiles?"

Kennedy nods, "Yeah, actually. He said he found something that might be a clue related to Barrow. He's going to show me at school tomorrow." She explained. This caught Isaac's attention.

"You're going to school tomorrow?" He asked. Kennedy knit her brows together in confusion, nodding. "But you're hurt."

"And after a good nights rest, I'll be healed and ready to kick demonic ninja ass."

"And Stiles isn't even coming to see you? Doesn't he care that you're hurt?" Isaac was annoyed, to say the least. Stiles had gotten the perfect girl and should prioritize her safety over goose hunts about a serial killer, but instead Isaac sat here, doing Stiles's job.

Maybe he was wrong, maybe Stiles wasn't good for her.

Kennedy shrugged, "I told him to go home and get some rest. It's really not that big of a deal." She told the Lahey. Isaac purses his lips together, unsure if he agreed. "Is everything okay?"

Isaac's blue eyes landed on Kennedy. She was so oblivious. How could she not know he loved her probably more than anybody else could? He swallowed thickly, patting her knee. "Yeah, everything's great." He whispered. He stood up, heading towards the door.

"Isaac?" The teenage boy turned back around. She looked so small in this moment. Like she was fragile. She smiled softly, "Thank you."

He furrows his brow in confusion, holding the door handle. "For what?" He asked. Kennedy shrugged, wrapping herself tighter in her blanket.

"For caring."

NATALIA'S NOTES
━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

DID YOU SEE THE PARALLEL? NO? we'll go back and read chapter eight; the tell, and THEN come back here and tell me if you saw the parallel.

i hope you enjoyed this very kisaac based chapter , as i needed to include them as much as possible during 3B because ya know...he freaking leaves. but he'll have some cameos in the rest of the story, i promise.

i'm pretty much just updating everytime i finish an episode/chapter now, because i'm 20 chapters ahead so i'm not worried that if i go into a funk & can't write i'll have like 20 weeks worth of stuff to put out so it'll be fine LMAO. but considering i've written seasons 2-4 without any real funks (aside from that week of just playing the sims) i'm not worried.

anywhore, i'm very excited for y'all to see the upcoming chaos the rest of act ii because shit does NOT slow down after this point our girl gets no breaks the rest of this act/season. & i know i've been saying kennedy gets a break season 4 (and she does in the sense nobody's outright trying to kill her!) but i forgot kate comes back & considering kate was her former baby sitter that killed her family...yeah...but like i said, she's not almost dying in s4 so that's a plus! anyways, i'll see you guys probably within the next 24 hours.

toodles!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1K 13
teen wolf season four book four stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed © voidvaleska
15.3K 123 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...
6.8K 170 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
125K 2.4K 83
𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚍𝚓. 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒...