Lovebite [Taegyu] ✔️

By vnssjnnhyun

Beomgyu was sent to kill the last heir of the Kim's family who is hiding in the human world. During his time... More

Introduction
Prologue : The Kims
Chapter 01 : Bad boys brings heaven to you? Or do they?
Chapter 02 : Dorm
Chapter 03 : Roomate!
Chapter 04 : Choi Beomgyu
Chapter 05 : 20cm
Chapter 06 : What?
Chapter 07 : Identity
Chapter 08 : I'm here
Chapter 09 : Last night?
Chapter 10 : Scared
Chapter 11 : Bloody attempt
Chapter 12 : Alive
Chapter 13 : Oh boy, it's you
Chapter 14 : Runaway
Chapter 15 : Don't stop
Chapter 16 : Mastermind
Chapter 17 : I'm straight (?)
Chapter 18 : I don't see nobody but you
Chapter 19 : Sunshine <3
Chapter 20 : Anti-romantic to lovesick real quick
Chapter 21 : Memory
Chapter 22 : I know I love you
Chapter 23 : IT
Chapter 24 : Under the rain and thousands of stars
Chapter 25 : Apologise
Chapter 26 : Lullaby
Chapter 27 : Favor
Chapter 28 : Hueningkai
Chapter 30 : Do me, darling
Chapter 31 : It's dark in here
Chapter 32 : Slave
Chapter 33 : I am the other you
Chapter 34 : You are the other me
Chapter 35 : Paper heart
Chapter 36 : Let's just run for our lives
Chapter 37 : Poor soul
Chapter 38 : It's not me
Chapter 39 : Torture room
Chapter 40 : Cold night
Chapter 41 : In the lane of memorial, my love
'943' published!
Chapter 42 : Beggin' 🔞
Chapter 43 : Ghosting
Chapter 44 : Sunset
some shocking spoilers for '943' (important!!)
Chapter 45 : The sun had shine, now it is time to set
Epilogue : Present
Lovebite ; Inspirations / references (very important)
another taegyu vampire fic !!

Chapter 29 : I'm a loser in this game

1.9K 144 119
By vnssjnnhyun

"Run!!"

The two males are currently running with their might as the sound of someone shouting and screaming calling for the both of them from behind. Taehyun glances behind them and the ahjussi was still running after them. He let out a loud laugh, focusing back to the front. He feels his hand was in Beomgyu's grasp.

"Aren't you tired, ahjussi?!!"

Beomgyu screamed, running full speed dragging Taehyun with him as they were still in their school uniforms and their school bags bouncing up and down due to them running. School period had ended a few hours ago, and they decided to stop by the convenient store for some ice creams. But who thought that they got accused of stealing, there.

Placing back the ice cream into the freezer, Beomgyu quickly grabbed Taehyun's wrist and ran away. And that is how they are currently running away from the ahjussi, the store owner.

"Stop!! Give me back what you both have stolen!!"

The ahjussi yelled.

"We didn't steal anything!!"

Beomgyu yelled back.

"Liar!!"

The ravenette vampire scoffs, as he coulf feel his heart beating in a fast pace and he feels like his feet are worn out, so does Taehyun. Glancing lightly at the silvernette, Taehyun has this big smile on his face. It is beautiful of course. And just like Beomgyu had described the other day, Taehyun's dimples only show up when he's smiling widely enlightening all his face expression. He giggles.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you, sunshine?!"

He said, in the midst of running.

"Yeㅡ AAHH"

He yelps when Beomgyu suddenly carries him in bridal style before jumping to one of the building's roof. The ahjussi was stunned by the sudden stunt that Beomgyu pulls off. He stayed frozen for a while, eyes went wide before falling to the ground, unconscious.

Taehyun grips on Beomgyu's uniform as he closes his eyes shut. Beomgyu keeps on running on running until je saw the familiar building aka their dorm, he jumps back to the ground. He slowly place Taehyun to stand on his feet, but the younger stumbles and Beomgyu quickly catches him by his waist.

"Are you okay, sunhsine?"

The older yelps when Taehyun suddenly punches him on the chest.

"Idiot, what were you thinking?"

The younger pouts, looking at the ravenette vampire. Beomgyu tilts his head in confusion, as he couldn't catch on what was Taehyun trying to say.

"What if someone saw you?

Beomgyu scratches his neck. Just then someone bumps into him making the older fell to the ground on his bump. Everything happened in a flash as the person who bumps into the older got up, whispering something into Taehyun's ear which Taehyun couldn't catch or just maybe he misheard it before running away. Worst, he couldn't see the person's face.

"Are you okay?"

The silvernette asked, reaching out his hand to Beomgyu. The vampire mumbles some curse words, taking Taehyun's hand before standing back on his feet.

"I'm okay. What was that bastard thinking? Did he sold his eyes to the devil or what?"

He cursed under his breath, dusting off his uniform before looking at Taehyun whose doe eyes are staring at him. For sure, it melts Beomgyu's heart in an instant as he feels his anger slowly draining away from taking over his emotions. Fuck, he looks to cute for Beomgyu to handle. Cooing at the younger, he squishes both of Taehyun's cheeks.

"eymㅡ (I'm)ㅡnna (gonna)ㅡill(kill)ㅡyew(you)"

The younger mumbles as his cheeks being squished and pinched by no other than Beomgyu. The older just giggles, ruffling Taehyun's hair before interewining his fingers with the younger before entering their dorm.

They walk by the counter and greet the person who was there, guarding the counter, then they proceeds to enter the elevator. The moment they entered the elevator, Beomgyu pushed the button number one.

Waiting for the elevator to move, Taehyun feels someone is whispering to him. The voices.

"Kang Taehyun"

He looks around but it's only him and Beomgyu there. The ravenette notices Taehyun's odd behaviour.

"Is there something wrong? Are you feeling sick?"

He asked, placing his palm on Taehyun's forehead, which only Taehyun giggles to. He slowly retracts Beomgyu's hand from his forehead before shaking his head.

"I'm fine. It's just I'm feeling tired"

He lied. He doesn't want Beomgyu to worry about him. The voices and whispers he heard must have been just his imagination.

"Taehyun"

Or so he thought.

A minute or two later they arrived at their shared room, and the moment Beomgyu opened the door, Taehyun quickly slips his shoes away, pushing the older out of the way, making Beomgyu stumbles a bit. Taehyun rushes his way entering the bathroom, tossing his bag on the ground before slamming the door behind him shut. Beomgyu was left clueless.

"What's up with him?"

He mumbles, taking his time, taking off his shoes, before walking to the sofa, stretching out his muscles.

While Taehyun, is looking into the mirror, after splashing his face with water. The whispers keeps getting louder and louder, saying the same sentence over and over again making Taehyun on the edge of his sanity.

"Sunshine?! You okay?!"

He heard Beomgyu called from the living room. He exhaled.

"I'm fine! Just a little dizzy!"

He answered. He place both of his hands on the sink, looking to the ground as his eyes are shut tight.

"Kill"

The same whispering said. Taehyun feels his heart racing and his grip on the sink is getting tighter.

"Kill him"

Again.

He smacks his head using the both of his hands.

"Stop"

He said, hoping the whispers would stop. Then silenced. He sighs in relief
guessing the whispers had stopped.

Unfortunately, it didn't. Taehyun suddenly hears ringing sound in his ears, as he fell on his knees, clutching his ears.

"Kill Choi Beomgyu"

"Stop"

"Kill him before he kills you"

"JUST FUCKING STOP!!"

On the other hand, Beomgyu who was resting on the sofa turns his head to the bathroom, after hearing Taehyun yelling to whatever it is in there. He quickly gets up, running to the door, knocking on it.

"Sunshine? What's happening?"

He asked. But Taehyun didn't answer. The younger was oddly silent.

"Sunshine?"

Still, no answer. A few seconds after ,h heard a clicking sound from the inside, and the door opened, revealing the younger, hair messy and disheveled as he glares at Beomgyu with his dark eyes. The ravenette stretches out his hand to caress the younger's cheek only to be harshly smacked away by Taehyun.

"Taeㅡ"

Before he could finish his word, he was sent flying to the other side of the room by Taehyun himself. Beomgyu winces in pain, clutching on the wound he got from Yeonjun the other night. It had recovered but the moment Taehyun kicked him in the same area, it started hurting again. He raises his head up and Taehyun wasn't there.

The poor vampire slowly stands up on his feet, walking towards the kitchen but someone yanked him from behind, his back kissed the wall harshly and Beomgyu fell on the floor with a loud thud. Blood could be seen flowing out from the corner of his mouth. Taehyun stomped towards the latter, before tackling him to the ground, choking him.

"Tae *coughs* Taehyun *cough*"

But Taehyun couldn't hear him. His orbs were empty, and there was no expression at all on his face, as if someone is controling him, taking over his mind. Beomgyu push the younger away making, as Taehyun fell on the ground with Beomgyu hovering on top of him. Taehyun was fighting him, punching and kicking the older but Beomgyu managed to pin his hands down.

"KANG TAEHYUN!! LOOK AT ME!!"

"Don't listen to him. He's manipulating you"

Taehyun keeps squirming under him. And what Beomgyu didn't expect is the younger kneed his dingdongdaeng part, he groans in pain, falling to the ground as Taehyun quickly got up, running to the kitchen. Beomgyu muster a his strength, getting up on his feet, mumbling some curse words. A few seconds after, he comes back with a knife in his hand.

"Kill, stab him. Eliminate him"

The silvernette points the knife to Beomgyu.

"Kill"

Was the word he said before attacking the older. The ravenette managed to catch both his wrists, as Taehyun pinned him against the wall.

"KANG TAEHYUN, STOP!!"

The younger couldn't hear him. And the moment Beomgyu looks into the silvernette's eyes, the light in his eyes were gone.

No.

Taehyun kicks his leg but Beomgyu managed to dodge it, and Taehyun once again launched an attack to stab Beomgyu in the chest. The older couldn't think straight and catch the knife in his hand. Crimson liquid could be seen dripping from his palm.

"Taehyun, I know you're in there, please listen to me"

"No. Don't listen to him"

The silvernette didn't listen. He swiftly spins and kicks Beomgyu's leg from under him and successfully pinned Beomgyu down on the floor. He raises his hand that was holding the knife. Beomgyu gave up. He stares at Taehyun's dark doe eyes, looking at him as if Beomgyu is his prey.

"Stab"

All of a sudden, Beomgyu cupped his cheeks, pulling him down before connecting their lips together. His hand stayed in the air as his eyes widen.

Beomgyu keeps kissing the younger, tilting his head hungrily devouring the silvernette's lips. Hearts beating in sync as a loud clanking sound could be heard. The knife from Taehyun's hand fell on the ground as he hastily kisses Beomgyu back, tears running down his cheeks. Not stopping, their saliva is mixed with Taehyun's salty tears and Beomgyu's blood. Both pulling out at the same time, staring into each other's eyes.

"I'm sorry"

He whispered. Beomgyu's heart sank at the younger's words. Taehyun adverts his gaze to Beomgyu's bloody palm, and cries. He couldn't help but feel guilty.

"As long as you're safe, sunshine"

The older said, hugging him.

"I'm sorry"

Taehyun whimpers. This is the second time he tried killing the older, but this time, under his unconscious state. Beomgyu pats his head using his other hand as he could feel his other palm stinging in pain.

"I'm so sorry"

"I'm okay, you're okay. It's fine, hm? Please don't cry. The sky will cry along with you"

Beomgyu reassured, chuckling. But Taehyun didn't stop. He buries his face on the older's chest.

While on the other place, far away from them, someone is watching both of the males, using a globe. It was a male, using a clock.

"Tch. That kid has such a weak soul"

The figure beside him laughs.

"Guess we need to find another mortal, Sunoo"

"Shut up, Jongseong"

ㅡ next chapter? steamy. but I'll upload it tomorrow HAHAHAHAHAHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 681 10
"I lived a life where my tears are a measurement for someone else's happiness. I don't think I'll ever be able to be happy without guilt gnawing at m...
247K 9.5K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
94.5K 5.5K 26
Set in the Victorian era a boy has to disguise himself as a girl to kill the royal prince.At first he was doing his job right but then he fell in lov...
51.6K 3.5K 27
❦ "There's this sophomore at Westwood Academy named Choi Beomgyu, and you must kill him." "But make him fall in love with you first." Wherein Taehyun...