Hostage

By REDTINGZZZ

25, Angel White moves into her father's mansion in Los Angeles, California. She didn't know her father had mo... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E Nīŋŧ
F I F T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
Author Note 📜īŋŧ (Goodbye, maybe?)
Author Note 📜 (Am I Coming Back?)
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R Y F I V E
A U T H O R N O T E 📜
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R

S I X T E E N

2.7K 71 10
By REDTINGZZZ

A N G E L 💗

I parked in front of this lovely home. There were a lot of cars parked here, and I'm not sure if it's because there are a lot of people here or because this person has a lot of cars. I got out of the car and opened one of the back doors and grabbed the pills off of the back seat. I walked slowly to the front door, admiring the lovely decorations. I arrived at the front door and began knocking, but no one came to the door.

I knocked three times before someone answered the door. This very tall and very handsome man stood in front of the door. He was dressed in a Versace robe, only wearing Versace boxers and no shirt. His eyes are breathtaking. They appear to be an icy grey color. He looked perplexed, and I knew why: Manny had send a woman to deliver pills.

J E R E M Y  M E E K S 💓

He moved to the side so I could enter. His home was beautiful, and the decorations were lovely as well. His floor was marble, and I noticed a large pool in the back yard. In the background, he was listening to Maxwell's Fortunate.

He pointed to his perfect white couches. "You can sit down and relax while I go and get the money."

I gave him a nod. I sat down and was pleasantly surprised by how plush and comfortable his couches were. I took another look around his home and was astounded by how wonderful it looks. These drug dealers' homes be enormous and opulent. He returned with the money in approximately two minutes.

He gave me the money, and I gave him the pills. I started counting the money to make sure it was the correct amount. When I returned my gaze to the dude, he was staring at me with those icey grey eyes. I looked at him as if to ask, "What the hell does he want?"

"Can I assist you with something?" I asked, my brow furrowed.

He scoffed. "Oh, nah, I'm just perplexed as to why Manny sent a woman to deliver the drugs when he usually sends Spooky."

I rolled my eyes because every time I deliver pills to someone, it's the same thing. They always say the same thing about Manny sending me to deliver drugs, as if it's shocking.

I put the money in my pocket and prepared to leave. "Yeah, I'm delivering pills for him now. As a result, you may see me more frequently than Spooky."

He licked his lips and stroked his chin. "I don't mind if your fine ass coming here more frequently. Do you do anything else?"

I looked at him, bewildered. "What exactly do you mean by 'do I do anything else?'"

He let out a gentle laugh. He then grabbed my arm and drew me in closer. "Like, what exactly does that mouth do?"

I grabbed my arms and wrenched them away from him. "What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't do that kind of work. I'm only here to give drugs and then I'm gone. You should probably call one of your hoes."

He walked past me and lock the door. "Nah, if I say you're going to do something, you're going to do it. Now, will you please remove your clothes and allow me to see what I'm working with, or will I have to remove them myself?"

I started staring at him like he was crazy. What does he mean when he says "take off my clothes?" Is he attempting sex with me? This guy is insane.

I began to back away from him. "I'm not taking my clothes off. Are you insane?"

He approached me and threw me on the couch. He climbed on top of me and began uncomfortably kissing my neck. I tried to push him off of me, but he was too powerful. I began kicking and screaming.

I was putting pressure on his chest. "Get the fuck off of me. What the hell is wrong with you?"

He stood up and began attempting to remove my jacket. He was able to do so, and he resumed kissing my neck. "If I say you're going to give me some, that's it. Stop fighting it, ma."

He stopped kissing my neck and started kissing my mouth, and I bit his lip hard. He yelled briefly before touching his lip and discovering he was bleeding. He looked at me for a split second before backhanding me.

"You dumb ass bitch. You've definitely angered me now." He said this while attempting to remove my pants.

He attempted to unbuckle my jeans, and I attempted to remove his hands, but he continued to push them away. I finally regained my leg strength and kneed him in the nuts. He collapsed on the floor, coughing and grasping his stomach. I yanked my pants up and dashed to the back door.

I was almost at the back door when I felt my leg getting pulled on. When I turned around, I noticed him grabbing my leg. He yanked down onto the floor roughly. He drew me closer to him and began fighting to re-open my pants.

"Now you're going to give me some of this! Stop fucking moving!" He yelled frantically, gasping for air.

He kept trying to unbuckle my pants, but then he stopped. He raised his hands as if he was surrendering. I was perplexed as to what was going on and why he was surrendering. I shifted my weight to the side and noticed Spooky standing behind him, a gun pointed at the back of his head.

"Get the fuck off of her before I splatter your blood all over the place pussy boy ." Spooky spoke calmly to him.

He carefully pushed himself off of me and turned around to face Spooky. I leapt to my feet and straightened myself up. Spooky shifted his weight to the side and stared at me.

"Are you okay, sis?" In a worried tone, he inquired.

I nodded. "I'm fine."

Spooky returned his gaze to the man. "Jeremy, you have ten fucking seconds to explain why you were on top of her like that."

He chuckled uncomfortably. "Listen, she came on to me first."

I glanced at this man as if he were insane. "No, bitch, you were the one who hit on me first. I came here only to drop off the pills, and that was the end of it. He asked me what my mouth do before attempting to rape me."

Spooky gave the guy a perplexed look. "If she didn't want to fuck you homie, you should've let her go instead of attempting to rape her you sick fuck. You're a sick man homie. You're behaving as if you've never seen a woman before."

Spooky gun-butted him before he could say anything else. He collapsed on the floor and began spitting blood on the floor. He then returned his gaze to Spooky.

With a dumbfounded expression, he looked at Spooky. "You really going to believe this hoe? Man, I thought we were bros."

Spooky cocked his gun. "I came in on you trying to rip her jeans apart, so what the fuck do you think?"

He raised his hands in the air. "Aye don't kill me. Listen, I've got some cash. I'll give you some money and we can act like nothing happened, bro."

Spooky began to chuckle uncontrollably. "Shut the fuck up, cuz. You talk way too much."

Following that, Spooky gun-butted him hard as hell. When he collapsed, he was knocked unconscious. Spooky entered the kitchen and began digging through the cabinets. He reached for something, which turned out to be duck tape.

"Help me tape his ass up." Spooky said this while taping the man's mouth.

I hurried up and started taping the man up. I wrapped tape around his legs and arms.

After that, I looked at Spooky with a puzzled expression on my face. "So, what are we going to do with him?"

Spooky shifted his gaze to the pool. "We're going to put his ass in the pool and watch him drown."

I looked at Spooky as if he was outrageous. "Spooky ain't that a little too far?"

Spooky gave me a deadpan expression. "He tried to fucking rape you, Angel. See, I was planning on shooting him in the head and throwing him off a cliff, but that is far more extreme than what I'm about to do."

I rubbed my temples and scratched my brow. "Yeah, that's very heartless."

Spooky sighed and rolled his eyes. "What's heartless is that this horny bastard attempting to rape you. Now take hold of his legs as I take hold of his arm."

I sighed and took his legs in my hands. This man is frail and tough to carry. We carried him all the way to the pool. We sat him down as soon as we arrived at the pool.

My hand rested on my back. "Goddamn, he's very heavy. He's on the verge of breaking my back."

Before Spooky had a chance to say anything to me. The man blinked open his eyes and began to groan. When he discovered he's all taped up. He began yelling and wiggling.

Spooky smirked as he grasped his face. "When you can't keep your dick in your pants, this is what happens."

The man kept shaking his head, indicating to Spooky not to do it. Spooky booted him into the water, and you could tell he tried but failed to swim back up. The bubbles could be seen rising to the surface. He labored for almost 5 minutes before coming to a halt. I'm guessing he's no longer alive.

Spooky looked at the guy's dead body floating in the water. "He's dead. Let's get out of here before someone notices us."

Before leaving, I took one more look at the man. Me and Spooky exited the house and made our way to our cars.

Spooky stopped me as I was about to get into my car. "Aye, you should definitely give my boy Manny a chance."

I burst out laughing. "It will be a cold day in hell before I give your boy a chance. He always puts me in a life-or-death situation, always points his gun at me, always threatens me, and you really think I'm going to give him a chance. Please."

Spooky burst out laughing as well. "It's just his way of expressing his love for you. He's just a tough lover, that's all."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Is that how he expresses his love for real? Please stop lying for him. I'll never give him a chance, as I have stated. He's probably already talking to other women."

Spooky smirked at me. "How do you know he's talking to other women? Someone appears to be pretty jealous."

I feigned to be sick. "Who is jealous?" I'm not in the least bit of jealous because I'm already talking to someone I really like. And when your homeboy discovered that I was dating someone. He was the one who became jealous."

Spooky looked at me, stunned. "Who are you seeing? Please tell me."

I gave him the middle finger. "It's none of your concern. That's who."

He chuckled softly. "Oh, okay. I'm going to get your sister pregnant just for that."

I looked at him as if he were completely nuts. "Yeah, I wish you would, and how did you know I was here in the first place?"

Spooky grinned. "Manny told me to come check on you to make sure you're safe."

I rolled my neck and folded my arms. "Manny can go to hell. Why does he care if I'm safe now?"

Spooky shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm trying to tell you that my boy loves you, and believe me, I'm aware of you two kissing."

Spooky said that, and my eyes widened. Why would Manny tell him that? That was none of his business. Plus, he'll bring it up every time we talk. I was about to say something smart to Spooky, but he got into his car and drove away so quickly. He knew I was about to tell him the fuck off.

I was about to get into my car. My phone rang, alerting me that I had received a text message. When I looked at my phone, it was Rubi.

Rubi 👯‍♀️❤️

Mom asked if you could go to the store and get some groceries for dinner. Tonight she wants to make Carbonara with Pan Seared Scallops 🤤
Text sent at 1:47pm

Because I didn't want to go to the grocery store, I sucked my teeth. Mom is well aware that she could have made the trip to the grocery on her own. I got into my car after putting my phone back in my pocket. I revved up the engine and sped to the store.

------------------------

When I arrived at the grocery store, I walked straight inside to get the ingredients for my mother. I snatched up a shopping cart and began gathering items. I was moving so quickly that I didn't realize I'd collided with another shopper's cart.

"I sincerely apologize. I wasn't even paying attention." I addressed the individual.

"Well, next time, bitch, pay attention to where the fuck you're going." The person said it in a rude manner.

The voice of the person sounded very familiar. When I looked up, I realized it was Mariah stank ass. I looked at her with hate in my eyes. I almost slapped the shit out of her, but I'm not going to make a big deal about it.

I maintained a neutral expression. "Next time, I might just run your ass over, and let me take my damn apology back."

She gave me a sly grin. "If I were you, I would be very careful with my words."

I looked at her, mystified. "What the hell do you mean by that?"

She flashed a big grin. "I know you work for one of the most dangerous drug dealer in the world, and I know he's been sending you to kill people and transport drugs, and I also know you killed your little friend, so if you even try to touch me, I'll politely run to the police station and tell them everything."

With a rage on my face, I gazed at her. "How do you know all of that is true?"

She burst out laughing even harder. "Trevante, my man, tells me everything. I know what I just told you is correct, and you know it as well. It's impossible for you to deny it."

I chuckled softly. "Trevante never said anything like that to you. Stop deceiving him. I'd like to know who told you that, and I'd like to know right now."

She wore an evil grin on her face. "What are you going to do if I don't tell you? I swear if you hit me, I'm going to spill everything I know."

I gave her a sidelong glance. "I'm not going to hit you, rat ass bitch. Best and believe me, I'll find out who told you."

She began shaking her head. "It's heartbreaking what you did to your little friend. She appeared to be a nice person. Perhaps this is karma for putting her hands on me."

I wanted to slap her the shit out of her, but I restrained myself because that's what she wanted. "Don't speak on her, bitch."

She quietly snickered. "I just wanted you to hit me because it would have ended your life. Anyway, I'm not going to argue with you any longer. I have other things to deal with."

She smiled at me and walked away. I just wanted to yank her hair and slam her face into the ground. I notice this bitch wants to play with fire. I'm going to Trevante house after I finish grocery shopping for my mother to find out if this hoe is telling the truth or not.

It only took me ten minutes to complete my shopping for my mother. I paid for the food and dashed back to my car. I revved up my engine and sped up to Trevante's house. I arrived at his house a few minutes later. I see his black Mercedes Benz in his yard, which means he's home.

Trevante opened the door after I knocked three times. I looked at him, and he was wearing a towel around his waist. His chocolate skin was wet, indicating that he had just gotten out of the shower. His abs are flawless, and you can tell he works out frequently.

With a smirk on his face, he looked at me. I really wanted to kiss him, but I'm not in the mood right now. I need to find out what Mariah is on about.

With his attitude, I barged inside. He shut the door and looked at me with a puzzled expression. "Angel, what's the matter? Why do you appear to be mad?"

I drew my arms together. "I ran into Mariah in the store, and she knows something about me."

He pressed his brows together. "What does she know about you?"

I gave him a sidelong glance. "She stated that she is aware that I work for Manny, that I provide drugs to people, and that I kill people for him. She is also aware of Manny killing my friend. She claimed you told her everything."

He chuckled softly and threw his hands up as if surrendering. "Hold up, do you really think I told her that shit? I'd never do that to you, Mama. Stop allowing that bitch to mess with your head. She's just upset that you and I are together."

I frustratedly rubbed my fingers through my hair. "I'm truly sorry. I should've guessed you wouldn't tell her. I wasn't thinking clearly at the time. She was infuriating me because she was threatening me. Basically, she's saying that if I hit her, she'll call the cops."

He approached me and rubbed my shoulders with both of his hands. "That's exactly what she wants you to do. She wants you to be angry. Don't give her that pleasure."

I let out a sigh. He approached me and hugged me. Because he smelled so good, I rolled my eyes to the back of my head. I pushed him off of me jokingly.

"Get off of me, nigga. I'm getting all of your wetness on my clothes. You need to put on some clothes." I gigglingly said to him.

With those pearly white teeth, he bit down on his lip. He snatched my jacket and drew me closer to him. We were now directly in front of each other. "I'd like some more water on me. If you understand what I mean."

I laughed hysterically. "I'm not sure I can do that right now, baby. I really need to return home and drop off some groceries for my mother. She came to visit me today."

He began to pout like a baby. "Baby, come on. I promise it won't take that long."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fine. Come on, cry baby."

He had a huge smile on his face. He was beaming from ear to ear. He scooped me up bridal style and led me to his room. Before we entered his room, he came to a halt and looked at me, perplexed.

"What exactly do you mean when you say Manny murdered your friend?" In a worried tone, he inquired.

I started acting stupid by looking around. "Oh, nothing. Come on, boy, let's get to business."

He continued walking into his room, chuckling. He locked the door and went inside. Oh, we're about to have a good time.

------------------------

Hello there, guys. I hope you appreciate this chapter as much as I did. I know some of you may be upset, but I will not be writing a sex scene since I have never had sexual intercourse before, so writing one would be very strange for me, and I would have no idea what to say. All you have to do is do whatever works best for you. Some of you need to realize that these books aren't simply about sex.

I hope you guys can see where I'm coming from. Please leave a comment if you enjoyed this chapter 💕

Love, Red ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408 11 11
Alyssa Daniels thought she wasn't going to survive the night she decided to go for a late night swim. Alone, so she thought, went out for a swim in a...
Astray By secretgrapes

General Fiction

3.6K 192 13
Emerson Fay finds herself trapped; taken by a cunning man who's obsessed with the idea of creating his own happy family, no matter the price. How can...
Family first By Tenshi

General Fiction

667 81 40
By: TEN26 COMPLETED BOOK Original _________________________ An 18 year old girl by the name of Angel was abducted by her kidnapper after being aban...
23.8K 378 25
16 year old Dawn is hiding a secret from her brother and their friends who her mother adopted. She now has four brothers. The only one that knows is...