ALONE [JJK]

By StupidButCute00

"Your eyes are like smoke: gray and full of heat." His own eyes dipped into yours, his arms only slightly loo... More

Prologue
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
IMPORTANT
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty - Four
Chapter Thirty - Five
Chapter Thirty - Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty - Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty - Two
Chapter Forty - Three
Chapter Forty - Four
Chapter Forty - Five
Chapter Forty - Six
Chapter Forty - Seven
Chapter Forty - Eight
Chapter Forty - Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two -Part 01-
Chapter Fifty Two -Part 02-
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-nine

Chapter Thirty

3.9K 244 101
By StupidButCute00

Chapter Thirty,

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You questioned.

Jungkook didn't notice you turned around and caught him staring, he looked away and cleaned his throat wishing you wouldn't notice his troubled face. It was still a mystery to him why he was the only person that can lie and you wouldn't even question, sometimes he made his lies so obvious to see your reaction yet again........ You didn't react. And more importantly, you were the opposite of what Taehyung has told him, as if you had two personalities. One for everyone else and one for only him. "You looked so beautiful, that's why!" He smiled and started to walk toward you. I need to be careful.

"T-thank you." You swallowed your breath and looked back at the scene, a little embarrassed. You knew you were considered beautiful but at the moment? Woken up only a few hours ago after barely sleeping, no makeup, and your hair a mess ... Yet a very handsome man was calling you beautiful and didn't lie about it?

This made you shy a little.

'He's making you feel like that a look lately' she remarked.

I know.

"Do you want a snack? We can eat while we wait for the sun to rise!" Jungkook suggested and showed you the small bag he kept in the bike's box.

"Yeah, why not?" You nodded.

"Let's sit then!" He added then casually sat on the ground. Your eyes widened for a second but quickly recovered. I bet he doesn't care if his clothes get dirty. "What? Aren't you gonna sit?"

You rolled your eyes and sighed, then joined him on the floor. "I was going to comment about you sitting on the dirty ground like that but I decided not to." You said and he chuckled.

"You shouldn't have told me that either then." He shook his head then took two packs of chips and handed you one which you gladly accept. "We can just dust them out, it's not that dirty. And even if the clothes get dirty, isn't it worth it?" He looked around and you immediately followed his gaze.

The empty road and the view of the mountains from afar, the cold yet refreshing air, and the beautiful sky that's slowly getting some color to welcome its bright star, it was such a calm and beautiful scenery to wake up and start your day with.

"It is." You mumbled and smiled, "You said I will thank you later..... Guess you were right."

He chuckled and took the chips into his mouth, "won't you thank me then? Maybe a little reward too?"

You turned and looked at him, Jungkook's face was so smooth, but on the side was his perfect and sharp jawline along with his exposed neck giving you a strange feeling. You but your lips and wished he won't look at you and let you admire the beauty he was born with.

Your gaze fell a little lower and landed on his chest, your eyes immediately hating the shirt he was wearing, you wanted to see what's under.

'Damn you pervert.' She chuckled

Fuck you I can't help it.

Looking back at the kissable neck, you didn't know what got into you when you leaned toward the man and softly kissed the skin under his jaw. Jungkook was taken aback by the sudden touch and turned to look at you with eyes open, you didn't move back and just looked up into his eyes, you were so close that you could smell his hair and feel his breath on your face.

Your heart was pounding and the heat was coming up to rest on your face as you watched him surprised? Shocked maybe...... Did I do something wrong? Did he feel uncomfortable?

While you were questioning your action you didn't know that your kiss upon his neck started a fire within him no one else could ever ignite. Jungkook's heart was bursting and he didn't know what to do. It was maybe the first time in forever he felt like that. "Y/N.."

"I ... I a-am sorr-"

Finally, he had enough.

The man took your face in his hands making you close your eyes and take a shaky breath when you felt his breath against your lips. Your hand came to rest on his thigh, lightly, cautiously, and he paused for another moment before kissing you.

Being kissed by the man a couple of times you noticed the hesitation that comes first as if he was being careful not to scare you away, but this time it went quick to hungry. The passion that he kissed you with surprised you. He moved his lips against yours like he'd been holding back for too long, stealing your breath away as he pulled you in closer.

Before he finally broke your lips apart, he gave you a last bite on your lower lip, a little harder than usual making you whimper. You had to blink back to your senses, looking at him with your eyebrows raised and your lips parted in surprise.

"I'm not going to apologize for that," he said lowly, his eyes blazing and serious. "Because I'm not sorry....and one more thing." He whispered in your ear.

"Don't ever kiss my neck when we're outside again Y/N." You shivered at the tone he used, deep, slowed, and commanding "Because then........ I won't care if we're in public or someone's watching, I will not hesitate to take you there and then."

Your heart was pounding in your ears, in complete disbelief of what you were hearing.

How can he say those kinds of stuff just like that? He doesn't get embarrassed or something?

You swallowed hard, your mouth getting dry, you can't deny that your desire matching his at the moment.

You felt like your body might give out at any second as you kept hearing his hard breathing near your ear, you clenched your teeth together and huffed out while fighting through the burning sensation in your core, your knuckles white from how hard you were clenching your fists.

The idea of him doing what he just said was making you imagine things you never thought you could even think about.

'I won't talk'

"Go back to feisty Y/N, I don't mind you being shy but you don't have to be surprised every time, beautiful!" He smiled, gave you a little kiss on the cheek then moved away, "Now...let me rest a little bit." He giggled sweetly, leaning forwards and placing his head against your thigh, peering up at you as one of his hands gliding up the back of your calf. You froze. You didn't know what you should do in this situation, passing by car can drive here any second, and the thought of people seeing you sitting on the ground with a man literally using your thigh as a pillow wasn't in your plans.

You looked at him again, his eyes were closed now and he was breathing slowly. You bite your lips and it took everything in you to stop yourself from touching his face, hair, or anything of him..... Damn, I am a pervert.

'Since when you were the shy type Y/N.'

I don't know.

'You are not being yourself Y/N.'

I know.

'Just because of a man?'

I can't help it, those feelings aren't easy to control.

And no one can blame you, it was true you two had a few arguments at the beginning but you never denied his perfect looks.

He is ridiculously attractive, with glossy dark hair and a strong jaw. Despite his masculine build, his facial features were delicate.

You noticed he had a slight curve to his cute red lips that you found yourself constantly hypnotized by those big brown eyes.

And the way he uses his words and actions to mess with yours was irresistible.

"You can't sleep here," you said, voice calm and controlled taking a piece of chips into your mouth.

He opened his eyes when he heard you, "I am not sleeping I just thought you needed a few seconds to recover." He chuckled.

"How considerate of you" you rolled your eyes. Yet felt his eyes looking up at you.

It took the man a couple of seconds to start speaking again "You know Y/N" He smiled when you looked down to face him. "Your eyes are really like smoke, gray and full of heat." His own eyes dipped into yours.

"Hate to break it to you, Shakespeare, but smoke isn't full of heat, it's an effect of heat." You corrected, yet it was hard to take your bitter tone seriously after what had just happened.

"That works too." Jungkook's crooked smirk switched to a small smile on how clueless you were. "They always get darker and grayer when you're angry."

You rolled your eyes again. "Like you would notice."

"Like I wouldn't." He mumbled then closed his eyes again.

What's that? He is being honest.

He isn't lying....... Do they really turn grayer and darker when I am angry? Most importantly...... How did he notice?

He was watching me from the start?

What's this feeling again?

"Speaking about getting angry, were you like that in London?" Jungkook opened his eyes again and looked at you, you immediately looked away scared that he'll notice your red face.

"What do you mean 'like that' like what?" You asked, annoyance obvious in your time.

He giggled, "I didn't mean anything I swear...... What I meant is working by yourself and everything, Taehyung told me you made a scene back when you had your first case that no one wanted to work with you,"

You sighed, "Of course, Taehyung told you. He's getting into my shit a lot lately." you shook your head, somehow Jungkook laying down on your thigh is starting to be a normal thing. "I knew ever since I was young that believing me is somehow hard for other people, spotting the lies is considered mind-reading which is impossible...... That's why I always tell them once, if they didn't believe I will show them even if I had to work alone.......... In this job, even a second is important, I won't be wasting it convincing men to believe me." You rolled your eyes sighing making the man smirk. This was the personality Taehyung told him about.

"I understand what you mean but ........ You know it's not the right thing to do, right? You were lucky the last time ..... Working alone when it comes to murderers isn't a good decision." The man sighed.

"Back in London I wasn't a detective, I was just a trainee, by working alone I meant inside the station" You smiled at the thought of him being concerned about you. "I would go out to find information though."

"Maybe psychopaths in London were different from Patrick, I can't believe he thought he was living inside a novel." he laughed at the mention of the murderer you two caught. You smiled. "Is there any crazy psycho you still remember from London?"

You stared at Jungkook carefully, his eyes were closed again. He looked so cute for a second, it was strange and unfair how he can master both cute and hot, a very dangerous personality combo. Yep, this man was handsome from the depth of his eyes to the gentle expressions of his voice. You'll get me into troubles, Jeon Jungkook.

"There is one actually," You smirked before biting your lips and looking at the sky that was giving you a sense of an old earth-spirit rekindled that seeks to knit together all that is good, Jungkook had opened his eyes again to witness the beautiful smile on your face. "Do you want to hear the story?" You looked back at him with a playful expression. 

"Sure, I am always done for stories." He returned the smile.

"Most of them are disturbing," The challenge your tone served didn't go unnoticed by the firefighter who rolled his eyes,  "Are you sure you want to hear it, pretty boy?" You smirked trying so hard to stop your laughter at the little blush on the man's face as he avoided making eye contact with you. So, you liked being called pretty boy, pretty boy? 

Noted.

You felt him moving from your lap to sit back next to you, "Sure, I am always done for stories. Detective!" He repeated his words from earlier with a creepy smile, as if he was telling you he didn't hear anything.

You laughed taking one of your chips and fed it to him, your action was natural and you didn't even notice." There was a man called Dennis Nilsen, he was a serial killer who killed like...........six people, He would pick up young men at London bars and then take them home to strangle them." You started, picking one of the most terrifying cases you remember to see his reaction, " He would also bathe and dress the bodies frequently keeping them for weeks or even months, and talk to them before eventually burning or flushing them down the toilet. He was only apprehended because 'the leftover parts of the human he had tried to flush away were stuck in a drain outside his home.' " You finished with eating your chips calmly.

"The fuck?" Jungkook stood up and walked away from you, "H-how can you tell me this like it's ...........a f-fairy tale?" His eyes were wide and his expression was the best you saw, it made you laugh so hard probably for the first time in years. "B-bathe and dress dead bodies? What the fuck?" he was walking right and left while you laughed.

"Are you scared because I said young men?" You stood up as well, dusting your clothes before walking toward the man and stand next to him.

"No, because of the things he does and your calm tone while saying them is worst." You noticed how he couldn't help but chuckle. He placed both hands inside his pockets and sighed."I heard women enjoy listening or watching crime documentaries but damn y'all crazy........And, how can a human do all that? the man is a total psycho... Now every time I go to a bar I'll remember him." He laughed.

 You chuckled then walked in front of him, and caressed his cheek gently with your hand, "Don't worry, You have me to protect you." You still had the smile on your face that surprised Jungkook, he didn't know what he was feeling while you ignored yours. You promised to stop overreacting to everything and just see what will happen. "Well.......... At least I will get you out in one piece." You laughed.

"Thank you!" Jungkook laughed while shaking his head, he suddenly took your hand and walked the both of you to the edge, "Don't forget your promise, like you protected me from Patrick, you'll have to keep Dennis away from me, I personally don't want my body flushing down the toilet." 

You laughed, "I will,"

.

To Be Continued .......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.9K 44
You made a new friend on your first day of university. He is shy, sweet and nice everyone else calls him a Nerd BUT what if he is just pretending to...
363 63 17
"Seoyoon?" You turn to look at his nervous form. You gently reach his hands and intertwine with yours. You smile at him reassuringly. "You okay? You...
22.1K 1.1K 37
" What happen Angel? Go." " How? when I can't see where to go." It hit him hard. He looked at her blankly. He saw her eyes getting moist. This pain...
1.4K 773 24
( COMPLETE ) A Bts Jungkook ff ~ "Y/n, we were both caught up in a web of lies. It's natural to feel regret, but thinking about it too much won't cha...