A Clean Slate

Bởi XxdailyzxX

Marriage was never one of the many things Malia Detro wanted. Being one of the weak Italian Mafia groups her... Xem Thêm

Info
Gone
Maybe He Can
Why Him
Dinner
Betrayal
Gathering
Mystery Man
Messed Up
*WRITERS NOTE*
Right?
Black
Wasted
Fuck You
Dash
Tesoro
Betty
Free
Frightened
Go On
Popcorn
Bitch
Manhole
Alleyway
Weirdo
Timmy
Snoopy
Poison
Beatrice And Sharol
No
Chihuahua
Mama?
Dream On
Loved
Men In Suits
Mission
Hospital
My Girl
Jet
Crack
Woman
Paper
Storm
Candy
Deliciae
Suprise
Goodnight
Bride And Groom
Fault
Surely Wrong
Dissapear

Thud

4.2K 84 4
Bởi XxdailyzxX

I wake up to Ace's door being knocked on.

"Ace, it's for you." I say as I rub my eyes. "What" Ace asks. "Sir, your dad needs you." the person outside the door says.

I hear Ace grunt as he slowly gets up and throws some clothes on. "I'll be back in a while." He says as he kisses my temple. I hum in response.

I hear his door open then close. Guess it's time for me to get up too.

I slowly walk around his room searching for my clothes. Once I have all them I throw them on and walk out of his room.

Still on high alert for any fictional killers I slowly make my way out of the house and travel to the car I took yesterday. Once I get to the car I pop open the trunk and grab out the nerf gun car and monkey. Time to set this bad boy up.

I walk back into my room and lock the door behind me as I close it. "Alright let's build you" I say as I feel a smirk appear on my face.

An hour and fifty three minutes. Almost two fucking hours I've spent building this thing and they expect a kid to do this. Bullshit.

Now let's try this thing out.

I put the batteries into the remote and turn it on. I move the little car around. Looks like it works fine. Now that that's out of the way let try the gun.

I eagerly grab the small nerf bullets that came along with it and slip them into the gun. Alright let's get this show on the road. I shoot the gun one time for a test run. Works well and looks good.

I smile as I set up the car perfectly so it's aiming at the door. Ace is definitely going to have a little surprise when he walks through that door. I quickly grab the remote to the tv and turn on Teen Wolf. I turn the volume loud so he will hopefully hear it and burst through my door.

Two episodes. Nothing.

Five episodes. Still nothing. How long does this thing take?

I shift around the bed finding a new comfort position. "Fuck" I say as I hear a clash. I move my way to the side of the bed and see the remote that goes to the car laying on the floor.

I groan as I reach down and grab it. "Stay" I say as I place it next to me.

I'm halfway through the seventh episode when I hear the door burst open. Crap.

I quickly grab the remote and press the fire button. "Fuck" I hear Ace say. I turn my head in his direction to see both of his hands covering his cock. I can't help but burst out laughing. "You think this is funny?" Ace says gritting his teeth. I nod. I hear his footsteps start walking towards me then a loud thud.

I open my eyes as tears leaked out of them due to me laughing so damn hard. I see Ace laying on the floor as multiple cuss words came from him. "Ace I'm going to die" I say as I fall to the floor trying to gasp for air. I haven't laughed this lard in a while and let me tell you it feels great.

I take deep breaths as I try to control my laughter. "Are you ok?" I say as I crawl my way over to him. He doesn't respond. "Oh come on, this is funny." I say. He quickly cocks his head to me. "You find this funny" he asks. I nod.

"So me being hit in the dick is funny to you." I nod as I wipe the tears away that start to fall out of my eyes again. I see him quickly raise his hand and grip onto my right boob hard. "Owww" I say as I quickly swat his hand away. "You're right, this is funny." He says as he stares at me.

I quickly grab the remote to the car and drive it towards him. Pointing it at his face I quickly press the button that launches the bullets. I see the bullet hit his head then bounce somewhere.

I see Ace quickly get up and grab me by the throat roughly. "Ace you're hurting me" I say faintly as I claw at his hands. Memories pop up in my head. I remember being in this exact same situation and remembering Ace liked it.

"Ace" I say as I kick him in the stomach. His grip on me loosens and I break free. I quickly gasp for air. "Ace what the hell" I say as I stand up. "I- im sorry" he says as he quickly stands up and grabs a hold of my hand. "I'm sorry" he says as he places his forehead against mine. "I- I've been having trouble controlling it lately" he says. I feel him press his lips against my forehead. "I'm sorry tesoro." he says as he pulls away.

"It's ok" I say as I grip onto his hand tight. "It's not" he says as he brings his index finger slowly moving against it. "That tickles" I say as I swat his hand away.

I feel his hand slap my ass hard. That's going to leave a mark. "That's for watching this show without me" he says as he places a sloppy kiss on my neck. "You still want to get a puppy?" He asks as he sits on my bed. I nod my head as a smile appears on my face.

As I make my way over to him I feel something hit my back. "Michael Myers" I yell as I jump on my bed and hide behind Ace.

His deep chuckle fills the room. Why is he laughing? "It was just the toy" he wheezes out.

I peek from above his shoulder and see the toy car and the remote control in his hand. "Jackwad" I say as I shove his shoulder playfully.

Sorry for a short chapter today. I woke up late and honestly this day was shitty.

I also know it's not the best chapter I've written I'm not proud of it but I wanted to give you guys a chapter today.

Love y'all and hope you guys understand.

*Not Edited*

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.7K 196 35
When my family owes The Don of The Italian Mafia money that they don't have; how do they repay him? The answer, an arranged marriage. With whom? The...
1.1M 28.7K 78
~COMPLETED~ *Not edited* "Be careful what you wish for little one. Because a tiger never backs down from a challenge." He whispers hoarsely, his tone...
29.3K 692 50
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 DarknessAndLight #1 DeathAndLife #1 Must read TROPES: SLOW-BURN, MAFIA ROMANCE, ARRANGED-MARRIAGE, FORCED PROXIMITY, GROVELLING *...
18.3K 817 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...