Arsenal Women

By imwoso

Cute little scenarios involving the Arsenal Women's team. Some of the characters: Vivianne Miedema, Lisa Eva... More

blueberries [daan and beth/viv and lisa]
we will get through this [daan and beth]
lockdown [daan and beth]
conference [daan and beth]
rain [caitlin and lia]
the boot [viv and lisa]
i know you [jordan and leah]
away [caitlin and lia]
delivery [jill]
delivery [jill] p2
champions league [viv and lisa]
a day in my life [jordan and leah]
airport [daan and beth]
new [lia and caitlin]
fake it till you make it [jill and anna]
night [daan and beth]
worried [katie/malin]
goodbye [jill and anna]
video game [daan and beth]
soft bros [viv/jill]
bridge [jill and anna]
smushy [daan and beth]
goodbye [daan and beth]
unprofessional [caitlin and lia]
vacation [jill and anna]
happy pride month
game night [everyone]
olympian [jordan and leah]
happier [beth and daan]
remember that night [beth and daan]
new story
notes [leah and jordan]
group therapy [beth and daan]
confession [leah and jordan]
nightmare [leah and jordan]

team bonding [everyone]

3.2K 57 81
By imwoso

The girls were gathered in a big circle by the lake, when Jonas stood up on one of the camping chairs and said, "Attention, girls!!"

Everyone looked up at him.

Jonas: We are waiting for the last bus to arrive and we will start dividing into groups.

Katie: Everyone is here, though, boss.

Jonas: We are having some individual competitors joining us.

Kim: Do we know them?

Jonas: I don't know who they are. The booking company is sending them over because these people need groups and we have extra spots.

After finishing his sentence, he answered his phone that had been buzzing in his pocket for the last couple of minutes.

Jonas: Alright, it seems like they are going to be a bit late, so I will tell you guys your groups. The company sent me the others' names, so I will add them too.

Jordan: I thought we were choosing our own groups.

Jonas: Nope, the purpose of this activity is to bring the team closer to each other and it would be pointless if you were in groups with your best friends. I put all of your names in an app and it created the groups on its own, so it's totally random.

The crowd mumbled something, but they did not seem to be too disappointed.

Jonas: There is ONE exception, though. As you all now, Daniëlle van de Donk is joining us, even though she does not play here anymore. Since she doesn't have much time left in the UK, she will be in the same team as Beth, so they can spend some time together before DVD leaves. Beth asked to be excused from this exercise, but we came to the decision to do things this way. Hope you guys are ok with it.

Everyone said "yeeeaapp" at the same time.

Jonas: Alright, then. Sooooo, the members of our first team are Vivianne Miedema, Lia Wälti, and Malin Gut.

Team two: Lisa Evans, Katie McCabe, Frida Maanum

Team three: Beth Mead, Daniëlle van de Donk, Jill Roord (cuz she's still in arsenal🙄)

Team four: Noelle Maritz, Jordan Nobbs, Viki Schnaderbeck

Team five: Leah Williamson, Anna Patten, Mana Iwabuchi

Team six: Kim Little, Caitlin Foord, and one of the company's players, Tabea Kemme.

After Jonas said the last name, everyone in the group went silent.

Katie: Our old teammate?

Jonas: Aaaahhh, that's why the name sounded familiar. I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing it's her.

Caitlin: Can I switch teams?

Jonas: No!

Caitlin: Please.

Jonas: Nope, sorry.

Caitlin: I can pay you. I WILL pay you, please.

Jonas: You already are... Alright, next up, team seven...

He said the names in the rest of the teams by the time the other bus arrived, and they were ready to go.

Jonas: Remember, your goal is to survive these three nights and collect as many points as possible. The top three winning teams will get special privileges. Now, off you go.

Everyone said bye to each other and started going towards their destinations.

One of the girls was being particularly loud during her goodbye.

"BYE, LIA. I WILL SEE YOU IN THREE DAYS, MY LOVE. I WILL MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY. STAY SAFE FOR ME, OK? ALRIGHT, I LOVE YOU," said Caitlin in a rather loud voice, making sure everyone could hear her, especially Tabbi. She finished her speech with a kiss, which was cut short by Kim, saying, "Enooughhhh, Caitlin, let's go."

- Time skip to the evening -

Inside tent 1 (Viv, Lia, Malin)

V: These mosquitoes are killlliiinnggg mmmeee.

L: I KNOOOWW. This has been the worst experience ever. We could've done some better bonding activities, which wouldn't involve us sleeping on the hard ground in the middle of nowhere.

V: And I really hated our dinner.

L: Riiighttt? I did too. I wish we were staying at a better place.

V: Uhh, yeah. Even Flip is disappointed.

L: Poor thing. Here, put my blanket over him too, so he doesn't get cold.

V: Thank y- Malin?

M: Yes?

V: Why are you so quiet? Are you ok?

M: Yeap, totally fine. Just listening to you guys.

L: We don't give you a turn to speak, do we? Sorry, babes.

M: No, it's ok. I don't really have anything to say.

L: Just jump in whenever you do, ok?

M: Ok.

V: Do you guys wanna leave?

L: HELL YEAH WE DO.

M: What about Jonas?

V: You have nothing to worry about.

L: Yeap, we will tell him that we forced you to leave.

M: Okay.

Malin smiled in the most adorable way and it immediately made Viv and Lia smile too.

V: On our way here I took a picture of some boating agency's phone number. We can call them to come pick us up. We can spend these nights in a hotel or something and then come back for the last day.

L: Sounds good to me.

M: Me too.

V: What about Caitlin?

L: What about her?

V: Aren't you worried?

L: That her and my ex are going to kill each other? Nope.

V: Kim is with them, so they'd probably be fine, right?

L: They are grown adults, they should be able to control their emotions.

Malin couldn't help but laugh at what Lia said.

L: Hey! I heard that.

M: Sorry.

V: I agree with Malin.

L: The problem is that I do too.

They had a good laugh, after which Viv called the agency and ordered a boat. They quickly gathered up their things and were ready to leave.

L: Are we taking Lisa?

V: I'm pretty sure she is having the time of her life here and won't wanna come with us.

L: Yeah, she would definitely prefer this forest over the nice, relaxing stay that the three of us are going to have.

V: 100%

L: Her and Katie are going to take this place down.

All three of them looked at each other and said, "Poor Frida" together.

Group 2 (Lisa, Katie, Frida)

"Noooo, put your right foot now," said Katie from the tree, helping Frida to climb it too.

Lisa was pushing her from below.

After a bit of teamwork, Frida was sitting on a branch next to Katie, waiting for Lisa to join them.

L: Girls, you need to pull me up from here.

K: Hold on. Frida, hold my coke, please.

L: Hurry uuuppp.

K: Give me your hand.

Katie pulled Lisa up and the three of them sat on the tree, looking down at the forest and the lake.

L: These muscles finally came in handy, huh?

K: They're always handy, what do you mean? Ohhh, omg look. Can you guys see the rock castle we made?

L: Yyyeeeessssssss.

F: It looks so small from here.

K: I told you guys that we should use bigger rocks.

L: Well, someone had to carry those rocks.

K: We could make Frida do it.

L: Oh, riiighhttt.

Frida looked at them like a hurt little puppy and the other two started laughing.

L: We would never do that, gal. Don't worry.

K: Yeah, we always divide the work equally.

L: Whatever Katie said is quite questionable, but true in this case.

F: I got scared for a second.

L: Aawww, poor baby, sorry about that.

F: It's ok.

K: Aren't you guys bored? Let's get down.

F: But we just got up?

K: And now let's go down. We still need to dig that hole around our tent, so animals don't have a chance of getting in.

L: I don't think it would be-

K: Let's goooo.

In tent 3 (Beth, Daan, Jill)

J: At leaaasssttt for ten minutes, pplleaaaasseee.

D: JILL, NO. I am saying it for the ten thousandth time, WE. DO. NOT. WANT. TO. PLAY. HIDE. AND. SEEK.

J: Come ooonnn. You've been cuddling each other ALL DAY, pay some attention to your child now.

D: Children can play on their own too.

B: But we will play with our real children, right?

"Of course, baby," said Daan in an extremely soft voice and then she looked at Jill and strictly said, "Not you, though. Go kick some rocks."

J: You two suck.

D: I know.

J: And your perfect relationship make me wanna puke myself.

D: Go do that outside the tent.

J: WHY DID THEY PUT ME WITH YOU TWO. I HATE IT HERE.

D: Then, leave.

J: You won't be saying that during national camps.

D: Yeah, I won't. Cuz I won't have Beffy there.

J: Disgusting.

D: I know, right?

J: I am leaving.

D: Really? Wow. Finally took the hint.

J: I'm gonna join Lisa, Katie, and Frida. Don't miss me too much.

D: Don't get eaten by dinosaurs on your way there.

J: THERE ARE DINOSAURS HERE?

B: Jiiiiiillllll, leaavvvveeee.

J: If something happens to me, it'll be your fault.

D: Yessss, I will gladly take it on me.

J: Looks like it's not gonna be the only thing you take on you tonight.

D, B: GGGOOOO!!!

In tent 4 (Noelle, Jordan, Viki)

N: Shhhh, be quiet, baby. They're coming.

"Who were you talking to?" asked Jordan, as her and Viki entered the tent.

N: No one.

V: We heard you. Oooohhh, is there a special someone?

N: I have no idea what you're-

Meow.

J: What was that?

"NOTHING," Noelle said immediately.

V: Noelle, what's in your backpack?

N: Nothing.

V: Nothings don't make sounds.

N: What soun-

Meow.

J: Guys, I think there's a cat outside our tent.

V: JORDAN!!

J: What?

V: It's not outside the tent, it's inside the tent.

J: Where?

V: In Noelle's backpack.

J: She just said there was nothing in there.

V: Oh Jord, you naive little angel.

N: UUGHHH.

Noelle opened her backpack and softly said, "Come out Flashy, they already know."

J: OMG HI FLAAASSHH.

V: You cute little gentleman.

J: Why didn't you tell us earlier?

N: Well, I didn't know how you guys would take it.

V: Pppfffttt.

N: I couldn't leave him alone. I would miss him so much.

V: Aaaawwww.

J: Wait, so you're telling me I could've brought my baby Blu too?

V: And I could bring my little Beanie?

N: You two are dumb for not doing it. Such irresponsible parents.

J: Now I feel bad.

V: Me too.

J: I wanna go home.

V: I do too.

N: Let's go, then. We can go to my place and have a little party with all of our babies.

J: YESSSS, let's gooo.

V: Really?

N: Yeah, why not?

V: I'll order us a boat, then. I took a picture of a sign on our way here.

J: Great!! Can't wait to see my little guy again.

Group 5 (Leah, Anna, Mana)

Hunched over the fire, Leah said, "Girls, can you pass me the water, so I can make us some tea?"

A: Water?

L: Yeah, we have a bucket of clean water by the tent.

A: Oh, do we?

L: Yes.

M: Oh, Anna and I took-

A: Yeap, we don't know where the water is.

L: What's going on?

She went to check on the water and the bucket was empty.

L: Where the hell did all that water go? We don't have any more drinking water.

Mana and Anna looked at each other, not daring to speak a word.

L: So?

A: We, umm, drank it.

L: All of it?

A: Yeah, we were very thirsty.

L: That was supposed to last us three days. No way you drank it in ten minutes. Mana, at least, you tell me the truth.

M: Umm, we watered the trees.

L: YOU WATERED THE FOREST TREES WITH OUR DRINKING WATER?

A: We thought we had more of it.

L: Oh my god. You two are so... ugh.

M: What are we gonna do now?

A: We can probably drink the lake water.

L: I will not be doing that.

M: Guys, there is a boat on the lake. Maybe we should ask for help.

L: Yeah, and get out of here asap. Dehydration is a serious problem.

A: Let's go and scream at them, so they notice us, then.

M: I love screaming.

L: Me too. Let's go.

Group 6 (Kim, Caitlin, Tabbi)

C: Kim, you have the timer on, right?

"Yeah," Kim replied in the most tired way possible.

T: Count us down.

K: Three, two, one, go.

After the last signal, Caitlin and Tabbi started swimming.

The entire day they had been doing small competitions in different things to determine which one of them was stronger.

K: Caitlin wins this one.

C: Two-two.

T: We need a tie-breaker.

C: Kim, what should we do next?

K: Maybe sit down and talk to each other, instead of acting like teenage boys?

C: No. Who chugs down water faster?

T: You're on.

C: Go get your water, then.

K: STOP!! I am sick and tired of this. Get all your stuff, we're leaving.

T: To where?

K: Home. I can not take being your supervisor for any longer.

C: Maybe after this last competition, please?

K: No. Go get your stuff.

C, T: Ugh, fine.

K: God, what did I do to deserve all this?

just gonna throw this in here

hi :)
long time no see hehe.

here's a lil fun one to celebrate our first win, baby goat's birthday, and take our minds off jordy.

hope she's ok 😩

-
aug 1, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2K 50
Young footballing talent Sophie looks to brighten the WSL in her debut season in Manchester but will she get distracted by a blooming relationship wi...
197K 2.1K 31
A story about Beth mead & Danielle van de donk. This is my first story so i hope you enjoy. The writing will get better. #daniellevandedonk #bethmea...
16.3K 144 18
What happens when Leah Williamson joins the Arsenal womens squad and meets her true love Jordan nobbs. ♥️
153K 2.3K 92
What happened after the euros for Dani Scott and Leah Williamson. Sequel of Dani Scott at the womens Euros 2022.