notes [leah and jordan]

choosing this gif for no particular reason at all 😏

Events happening before the first GB gameLeah's pov:

Leah's pov:

Our bus just arrived at the Olympic Village and I can not wait to get to my room. I. AM. EXHAUSTED.

The ride here was extremely long and the weather outside is unbearable. SO. FUCKING. HOT.

When we got to the entrance of the hotel, a group of people came and greeted us. They were being overly nice and it was kind of annoying. The last thing I wanted to do was interact with people who only took the job, so they could travel to Tokyo.

"Hello there, I am Jordan. I'll be helping you around during your stay," said a random worker, who was wearing Team GB gear from head to toe.

"Leah."

"Oh, yes, I know. Huge fan."

"Thanks," I replied and walked away.

She came running after me and said, "Could you, please, wait here for a second, so I can get Keira Walsh too? You two are going to be roommates and I will take you to your room."

"Sure."

She left and got lost in the crowd, while I walked around the lobby. I wasn't going to stand there and wait until some overpaid worker got her shit together.

After a few minutes, her and Keira found me and we walked to our room. Without a minute of hesitation, I headed towards my bed to sleep before dinner. I haven't been getting enough sleep during the past few weeks and it's slowly starting to show its effects.

"What the hell is this?" I said, when I saw the "bed."

The Jordan girl gave us instructions about the beds for 15 minutes straight, but I did not catch any of that. When she finished, I asked her to assemble mine and do whatever needed to be done.

Why else is she getting paid?

She did as I said and then proceeded to tell us about the room, our welcome packages, and a bunch of other stuff. I made it obvious that I was not interested and went to bed.

The beds looked incredibly uncomfortable, but they felt quite nice. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep.

"LEAH, WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!"

I opened my eyes and saw Keira standing by my side.

"What?" I said angrily.

"What's with the attitude?"

"You woke me up."

"I don't mean right now."

"What do you want from meeee?"

"Did you, by any chance, notice how rude you were to that poor worker?"

"Let me sleep, please."

"You're literally the nicest person ever. What's gotten into you?"