blueberries [daan and beth/viv and lisa]

Daan's pov:

Daan's pov:

I was laying on bed, scrolling through instagram, while Beth was sitting by the window, doing schoolwork.

"Daaaann, baby, what are you doing?" said Beth with the cutest little voice ever and looked at me with her puppy eyes.

I knew what she was doing so I said, "What do you need, my child?"

"Should I necessarily need something to wonder what my beautiful girlfriend is doing?" she said coming closer to me.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrows.

"Baby, just tell me" I said and pulled her closer.

"Fine. I do need something," she said and looked in my eyes. "A kiss, pwease?"

I pulled my 'aaww' face and kissed her. I was starting to get into it when she pulled away and said, "And new markers."

"I KNEW IT!!!" I screamed and started tickling her. She started laughing and almost fell off the bed.

"Come on, babyyyy. I have so much to study and I don't want to waste time on going to the store," she said and stroked my cheek.

"I'll go but only because I love you. Oh and you owe me kisses and cuddles," I replied.

"We have a deal," she said and smiled in her cute way.

I got up, grabbed a hoodie and my wallet, gave Beffy a hug and left the room.

When I entered the kitchen, Viv was sitting on the counter and Lisa was standing in front of her, feeding her blueberries.

"Oh god. Do you guys think you're in a romantic movie, enjoying your honeymoon?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Yes and you are the villain, ruining our moment," Viv said, while Lisa put another blueberry in her mouth.

"Want some?" Lisa asked me and threw a blueberry into my mouth. I caught it because I am really good with my mouth.

"I though they were only for me," Viv said to Lisa with the babiest voice ever.

I have to admit, they are very cute.

Lisa cupped Viv's face and said, "They ARE for you, bub. DvD's a little kid and she needs her fruits too, though."

"You two are SO DISGUSTINGLY IN LOVE. JESUS," I yelled at their faces, which caused Beth to come to the kitchen too.

"What's going on? I could hear you guys from my room. And why are you still here, Daan?" Beth said with a tired voice. She has been studying so hard for the past few weeks and hasn't even missed a single training. I'm so glad she finishes her classes in a week.

"Hey my love, my beautiful sunshine, my sweet little dream, would you like me to feed you some blueberries on the counter?" I said with a sarcastic tone and an evil smile on my face.

At that moment Viv threw a soap at me and said, "Piss off, Daniëlle."

"No need for violence, Vivianne. I am just showing my love towards my amazing girlfriend. Blueberries are a sign of love, didn't you know that?" I said in a calm, fake intelligent voice.

"God, you're such a dork. Stop making fun of the lovebirds and PLEASE go get me my markers," Beth told me hugged me from behind.

"Oh shit. I forgot. Love makes you go crazy and forget stuff," I joked.

"If you don't leave right now, I will throw this knife at you," Viv said reaching for the knife set on the counter.

"Calm down, Vivi, don't pull out the knife," I said and stood behind Beth so Viv wouldn't actually kill me.

"My girlfriend expects me to be on my best behavior right now, or else I would chase you down," Viv said, pointing at me.

"Umm, who said that? I would very much enjoy watching you chase DvD," Lisa said smiling.

"ME TOO. And we can get Jill to be the commentator and have an authentic Dutch fighting show," shouted Beth.

"Do you see what they're doing here, my friend? They are setting us up against each other. They want us to kill each other so they can have the house all to themselves," I told Viv.

"And be single again. Ay ay ay, what have our lives come to, Daan," said Viv, shaking her head.

"You two are so dramatic," said Beth kissing my cheek.

"I forgot to take my chill pill today, bebe," I told her.

"You have been forgetting a lot of stuff lately. Were you seriously going to the store with no pants on?" said Beth and put her arm around my shoulder.

I looked down and saw that I was only wearing my boxers. "Oh shit," I screamed and ran to our room to get some pants.

I could hear everyone laughing obnoxiously in the kitchen. What a family I have.

hey there :)
thanks for reading this little story. i keep coming up with similar scenarios in my head, so i thought i'd write them down. if you have any suggestions or requests, please let me know))

-

march 15, 2021