a day in my life [jordan and leah]

i was having another crisis, not being able to choose a picture or a gif, so decided to go with these two before i complete lost my mind lmao. (got them from teampharder10 on tumblr)

 (got them from teampharder10 on tumblr)

Leah's pov:

Leah's pov:

I woke up, checked my phone and it was 9am. Jordan was still sleeping, so I carefully got up to get ready for the day.

I would normally stay in bed and cuddle with her, but we had different plans for today.

Jord and I had agreed to shoot a "Day in My Life" video and I did not want to look like a scarecrow in the morning shots.

I quickly washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair, made myself look more presentable, and grabbed the camera.

"Heeey everyoneee. Leah Williamson here. Well, I mean you probably know who I am since you clicked on the video..."

Oh god, that was terrible. Who even says that? Ugh, I absolutely hate retaking the same thing over and over again.

It did take me five more tries to get it right, though.

"... alright, now let's go wake Jordan up or else she would stay in bed all day."

I went back to our bedroom and she was still sleeping. I got in bed with her and gently kissed her forehead.

She was wearing a polo shirt and the top buttons were undone, revealing her collarbone. I slowly brushed my fingers around that area and then moved my hand to her neck, softly rubbing it with my thumb.

She started to move around a bit.

"Wake up, Jords... Wake up, baby," I whispered in a low voice, so I wouldn't scare her first thing in the morning.

She mumbled something, eyes still closed.

I had to use my last weapon. I gave her little kisses all over her face, so she would finally wake up.

Instead, she pulled me in closer and we stayed snuggled for about ten minutes.

"Lovey, we need to get up, ok?" I said, not wanting to do that myself.