Lovebite [Taegyu] ✔️

By vnssjnnhyun

Beomgyu was sent to kill the last heir of the Kim's family who is hiding in the human world. During his time... More

Introduction
Prologue : The Kims
Chapter 01 : Bad boys brings heaven to you? Or do they?
Chapter 02 : Dorm
Chapter 03 : Roomate!
Chapter 04 : Choi Beomgyu
Chapter 05 : 20cm
Chapter 06 : What?
Chapter 07 : Identity
Chapter 08 : I'm here
Chapter 09 : Last night?
Chapter 10 : Scared
Chapter 11 : Bloody attempt
Chapter 12 : Alive
Chapter 13 : Oh boy, it's you
Chapter 14 : Runaway
Chapter 15 : Don't stop
Chapter 16 : Mastermind
Chapter 17 : I'm straight (?)
Chapter 18 : I don't see nobody but you
Chapter 19 : Sunshine <3
Chapter 20 : Anti-romantic to lovesick real quick
Chapter 21 : Memory
Chapter 22 : I know I love you
Chapter 23 : IT
Chapter 24 : Under the rain and thousands of stars
Chapter 26 : Lullaby
Chapter 27 : Favor
Chapter 28 : Hueningkai
Chapter 29 : I'm a loser in this game
Chapter 30 : Do me, darling
Chapter 31 : It's dark in here
Chapter 32 : Slave
Chapter 33 : I am the other you
Chapter 34 : You are the other me
Chapter 35 : Paper heart
Chapter 36 : Let's just run for our lives
Chapter 37 : Poor soul
Chapter 38 : It's not me
Chapter 39 : Torture room
Chapter 40 : Cold night
Chapter 41 : In the lane of memorial, my love
'943' published!
Chapter 42 : Beggin' 🔞
Chapter 43 : Ghosting
Chapter 44 : Sunset
some shocking spoilers for '943' (important!!)
Chapter 45 : The sun had shine, now it is time to set
Epilogue : Present
Lovebite ; Inspirations / references (very important)
another taegyu vampire fic !!

Chapter 25 : Apologise

1.9K 159 38
By vnssjnnhyun

Taking a cab late at night, the three finally arrived at the dorm. Although the ahjussi who drove the taxi questioned them about the injury Beomgyu has, the ravenette only explained that it was just a minor injury and he could take care of it by himself. The three of them were soaked, wet from the rain. And Taehyun knows that he will get a fever soon, but he couldn't care less.

As soon as the door to their room opened, Taehyun placed Beomgyu on the sofa, while Yeonjun is just watching them. He couldn't do anything. He froze on his place and hung his head low, not entering Beomgyu's and Taehyun's shared room. The silvernette runs towards the kitchen, taking some unused clean cloths, before running to his room bringing the first aid kit with him. Then he rushes his way back to Beomgyu who is sitting, leaning against the sofa putting some pressures on his injuries. The younger quickly kneels down.

"Lift up your shirt"

He ordered, startling the older.

"Whaㅡ what?"

He blurted, out of shock. Taehyun's eues shoot wide, motioning and waving his hands in front of Beomgyu while shaking his head, denying.

"Uhㅡ Don't take it the wrong way! I'm trying to help you with your wounds!"

Taehyun rapped out. Beomgyu's mouth agape in confusement, turning his head towards Yeonjun, the scarlet hair male looks confused as well before bursting out laughing. Taehyun look at the two Chois back and forth, bitting his lips in embarrassment.

"Sure"

Beomgyu replied, lifting his shirt up. And the moment he does so, Taehyun scrunches his nose at the sight of the big yet small hole on Beomgyu's abdomen. He trails his delicate fingers on it, touching the fresh flesh, shaking his head at the sight. And Taehyun sighs out of relief when he sees the wound slowly healing by themselves. The silvernette takes the cloth and wipes Beomgyu's wound gently and softly so he would not hurt the older. By just a few seconds the cloth were soaked with dark crimson liquids. 

The youngest of the three, slowly takes out the ointment, applying it on the cotton buds before dabbing it on the wound. Beomgyu could onky observed how delicate and soft is Taehyun with him.

"You could have die, hyung"

Yeonjun flinches at Taehyun's statement.

die.

Beomgyu just chuckles, ruffling Taehyun's wet silver strands softly.

"But I didn't"

He replied. Yeonjun clenches his fists. He should be ashamed. He almost killed his little brother, and yet, the ravenette still invited him to his shared room with Taehyun. Turning on his feet, he was about to walk away when Taehyun calls him.

"Yeonjun hyung"

The silvernette called. His hands are still busy with Beomgyu's wound, wrapping it with bandages after applying some ointment onto it.

"Can you stay, for a moment?"

The scarlet hair male could feel his heart thumping harder in his chest. Hearing  Taehyun's voice adding more guilt into his chest. Let alone when was Taehyun bolting towards him, and letting out his rage at him while they were at the beach. Taehyun was angry with him. The younger felt betrayed. So, why would he stay there any longer? Right?

"Why?"

Yeonjun replied. He didn't want to seem rude but that's what he got in mind. If Taehyun felt betrayed, why would he wanted Yeonjun to stay there?

"I need to talk to you"

The youngest out of three added, getting up before helping Beomgyu to stand on jis feet.

"Please, hyung. Just for tonight"

Beomgyu convinced. Yeonjun clenches his fists tighter. Hearing Beomgyu's words broke his heart. Turning around, he met eyes with a smiling Beomgyu as beside the male was Taehyun who's holding Beomgyu's arm dearly while hanging his head low. He has mixed feelings. A part of him wanted to leave but a part of him wanted to stay there.

"I'll go change. You both can talk here"

Beomgyu said. Taehyun didn't answer nor react. Beomgyu placed a soft kiss on Taehyun's head, even though the silvernette is wet, but his strawberry scent still remains there. Not that strong, but still there. Then the ravenette left.

Taehyun raised his head, staring at the scarlet hair male, as Yeonjun fidgets with his fingers. The atmosphere between the two males are tense. Yeonjun is looking everywhere but Taehyun's eyes.

"Come in, don't just stand there. I'm gonna go get some towels"

Taehyun blurted out after the long thick and uncomfortable silence, walking away to his room. Yeonjun hesitantly walks into the room, before sitting on the sofa, staring at the first aid kit and the bloody cloth on the floor. Just then, he feels someone tapping his back. He turns his head around and Taehyun was handing him a towel as his other hand is wiping his own hair. Yeonjun takes it, as Taehyun sits across him. But the older just stare emptily at the towel, not bother to wipe his hair or body.

"Do you hate me?"

Yeonjun suddenly asked. Taehyun stops his movements, looking at the vampire in front of him.

"To be honest, yes"

Taehyun answered, honestly. Yeonjun chuckles dryly. He had seen such answer coming which is why he gulped the lump in his throat.

"You know, since meeting you, Beomgyu had changed"

Yeonjun replied, eyes still staring at the towel as if it was the most interesting in earth. Taehyun answers with a hum.

"That kid is so pure and honest, but sometimes naughty too. He had never abandoned the tasks given to him before. Not until he met you, Taehyun"

Yeonjun added.

"Task?"

The vampire nods.

"Me and Beomgyu were sent here to find and kill the next heir of Minseol but, he doesn't seems to remember about it and spent more times with you"

Taehyun bites his lips.

"I'm sorry"

Yeonjun finally raises his head, looking at the silvernette that was playing with the hem of his own shirt.

"Don't be sorry. To tell you the truth, I had never seen that side of Beomgyu before. The way he looks at you in a loving way, the way the sparks in his eyes lighten up when the meet yours, his smile seems genuine and most importantly, he's happy. With you"

Smiling, Taehyun nods his head.

"That little brother of yours, is so stubborn. There was this time where I forced him to drink my bloodㅡ"

"He drank your blood?"

Yeonjun cuts him off.

"Yeah, is something wrong?"

"You.. didn't.. report him... to the vampire hunters?"

Taehyun finally realises that Yeonjun's face was pure worried. Not for his own safety, but his little brother.

"No"

"But why?"

"I don't know. I can't. I couldn't. I can't even kill him after stabbing him the other nightㅡ even tho I did all of those, like stabbing him, ignoring him for weeks he still treats me like a person! He should have ripped my neck off or somethingㅡ but he didn't"

Yeonjun's breath hitches. Tears forming in Taehyun's eyes as he remembers the guilts he got after treating Beomgyu like shit for weeks.

Looking at the walls, the scarlet hair vampire seems to have having some flashbacks of him and Beomgyu. Yeonjun suddenly snorts.

"That kid is stubborn"

Taehyun smiles as well.

"Yeah, he is"

He replied, adverting his gaze to Beomgyu's room.

"And an idiot too"

They both said in unison. Exchanging looks with each other, they soon bursted out laughing.

"Hey, Tae. Wanna hear some secrets about Beom?"

Taehyun smirks, looking around to make sure that Beomgyu isn't there before nodding his head, eagerly. Yeonjun scooted closer, whispering and spiling Beomgyu's secrets that only the both of them will know. Sometimes exchanging laughter with each other. And that is when Taehyun realise, Yeonjun really loves his little brother. But they didn't know that Beomgyu is peeking from inside his room, smiling from ear to ear looking at his sunshine laughing happily with his hyung.

Those two would make a chaotic duo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1.2K 51
🔞 Dis one for the horny MOAs out there‼️Beomgyu and Yeonjun were childhood best friends before their maturity drew them apart. They've secretly had...
64.6K 2.7K 27
In a world of werewolves, not all are created equal. What happens when a mate shows up although Jungkook has already chosen a mate? Jimin finds out...
52.6K 3.6K 27
❦ "There's this sophomore at Westwood Academy named Choi Beomgyu, and you must kill him." "But make him fall in love with you first." Wherein Taehyun...
103K 4.9K 28
A mysterious boy who gave the new boy butterflies, eager to know his secrets. What's the cause of the eye patch he wore everyday? Will he ever find...