𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭...

Door Malxfelt22

Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was... Meer

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞?
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞?
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦?
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧

2.7K 41 14
Door Malxfelt22

A/N: This story idea came from raramalfoy. Thanks for the idea! Hope you enjoy this new story.

This story will contain mature content.

"What do you mean you can't find him?!" You asked angrily at your two men as they looked frightened.

"He is nowhere to be found. It looks like he fled the country." One of the men answers. You looked at them with anger on your face.

"He owes me money! He has to pay back after he betrayed us." You shouted angrily as the men nodded. You were looking for a young nice man who was a part of your group. You and the man were a couple and many people saw you two as the most powerful couple but one day the man betrayed you and the mafia by revealing to the police that he knew what was going on between the group and when you found out you were angered, betrayed, hurt and wanted revenge.

You couldn't believe the person you loved betrayed you. Your perspective about men changed. You treated all of your men like dirt, they did everything you asked for. You were considered as the Mafia queen, you no longer believed in love. You thought what was the point in love if all she gets is betrayal. The two men left as you paced around the room, creating a plan for what you would do for that traitor.

Draco sat at his desk as he listened to the lesson. He wrote everything down making sure he didn't leave anything out. He felt a piece of paper hit the back of his head. He turned around and spotted the boy named Liam, Liam looked at Draco and stuck out his tongue. Draco ignored him and turned back to the lesson. Draco wasn't a popular kid. He was shy, friendly, and always loved to help others. He never got in trouble and was considered a good student. He had a few friends.

"Draco what is the answer of 38÷760×0.0821×400?" The teacher asked as Draco began to do the work. (A/N: I had to search this up cause I don't care about math lol) Draco looked at his teacher as his classmates waited for an answer.

"The answer is 1.52×10³ M, and if you multiply by 1.52×10³ and divided by 20 you'll get 7.61×10⁵ M sec ¹," Draco answered, his teacher looked impressed.

"Well done Draco. You all should be like Draco." She praised. Draco smiled.

"Please he is a shy, lonely person. Why should we be like him?" Liam asked as the students laughed. The teacher looked at Liam.

"Mr. Anderson we don't tolerate bullying in this school." Ms. Francis scolded the black—haired boy. Liam rolled his eyes and shrugged. The bell rang and everyone filed out of the classroom, Draco was the last person to leave.

"Hey, Draco." Blaise came up from behind which caused Draco to jump. He glared at his friend.

"Don't do that." Draco groaned as Blaise shrugged, they walked towards their next class which they had together.

"Have you heard?" Blaise asked as they took a seat at their desk.

"Hear what?" Draco asked, confused.

"The mafia queen is looking for a man who betrayed her." He said, smugly. Draco raised his eyebrow. He knew about the mafia queen and all she did to traitors who betrayed her. He heard that one of the traitor's family received the decapitated head of the victim but everyone doesn't know for real. Everyone is scared of her and try to not to get involved with her or the mafia.

"What does she want from him?" Draco asked as other students filed in.

"He betrayed her and I guess she wants revenge for betraying her," Blaise said. "And guess what. The man she is looking for is her ex-boyfriend."

Draco's eyes widen as he stared at Blaise. He honestly felt bad for the guy but it was his fault for being involved with the mafia.

"Do you think I might have a chance with the mafia queen?" Blaise chuckled. Draco furrowed his eyebrows.

"Dude she's a criminal. Why would you want to be involved with her or her gang?" Draco asked his friend while Blaise shrugged.

"You gotta admit she's pretty hot," Blaise smirked while Draco rolled his eyes as the teacher began to talk about the lesson. The classes passed by and before he knew it he was at his study session. Every week he has study sessions with other students.

"Ah! Mr. Malfoy, you made it." Mr. Johnson said as Draco nodded. Draco took a seat and began to study for an upcoming test. He knew he could easily pass this but he wanted to study. After a few hours later the session ended and he packed his things and headed home. Draco knew a shortcut to get to his house faster, but he was stopped when he heard pleading.

"Please I never meant to betray you." A man pleads. Draco quickly hid behind some bushes as he watched the whole scene. "Give me another chance. I still love you and would never betray you...Please, don't do this to me. I know you still love me."

Draco couldn't believe his eyes. He saw the mafia queen point a gun at the man who was held by two large men. He tried his best to be quiet but he knew he should leave quickly and get help.

"How can I believe you? You betrayed me. You told the police what we did! You wanted to turn me in!" You shouted as the man shooked his head furiously. Draco pulled out his phone and began recording he could give this to the police as evidence. "I thought you would be loyal to me but I was wrong. I want revenge. You need to pay me back."

"I don't have the money!" The man shouted as one of the men punched the man in the stomach. Draco winced seeing this. "Please! Let me go! My family must be worried!"

"You should have thought of that before you decided to turn me in," You shouted as tears stream down your face. "I loved you and yet you betrayed me! You must face the consequences." You walked towards the man as he continues to cry. You pointed the gun at his head and pulled the trigger.

Bang!

Draco watched as the two men let go of the man, he fell to the ground. Draco's eyes widen in horror as he witnessed a murder. He needed to leave, he quietly got up and left.

"Don't you dare move!" A voice shouted. Draco carefully turned around to find you pointing a gun at him. His eyes widen in fear

"W-What do you want from me?" Draco stuttered as he stared at you. You smirked.

"You saw everything I did and now I can't let you leave." You said as Draco whimpered. He knew he shouldn't have seen this but he was curious.

"I won't say anything! Please I don't want any problems with you!" Draco pleaded while you still had your gun pointed at him. You could easily kill him right now but something was telling you that you shouldn't. You kinda felt bad for the guy who was just a normal kid who came from school.

"What are you waiting for. Shoot him." One of the men said as Draco's eyes widen. He knew you would kill him right at the spot. Draco closed his eyes as he knew his fate.

"No." You simply replied as you looked at Draco. Draco opened his eyes and looked at you. "I can't kill him since he did nothing wrong but witnessed me murder my ex so I have to take him so he won't say anything to the police. It's the only option so you are now a part of the mafia." Draco's eyes widen. He knew his life change forever and he might be a criminal.

"What about my family? My friends? My education?" He asked as he looked down you looked at him with a sympathetic look on her face.

"It changed. I can't risk letting you go you saw what happened to that man." Draco nodded as you put away your gun. You put on gloves and searched your ex pockets and you found some money, you stole his watch and when you checked his jacket you pulled a small box to reveal an engagement ring. You gasped as you stared at it he was gonna propose to you but he betrayed you. You threw away the box and stood up, you turned your attention to the blond who was honestly shaking. "I never got your name."

Draco gulped and cleared his throat. "Draco...Draco Malfoy." She smiled.

Your smiled faded when you heard sirens coming from far away. "We must leave. Come on." You ordered as the two men dragged Draco as they walked towards the motorcycle. "Draco, you will go with me so get on."

"Are you sure?" Draco asked, nervously. You rolled your eyes.

"Yes, now get on we don't have any time." You heard the sirens get louder. Draco got on and wrapped his arms around you as you drove on. Draco looked back to see the police chasing after them.

"Speed up!" He exclaimed as you stepped on the pedal. Draco held onto dear life. He looked back to see the police losing them. You took a sharp left as they lost the police. After a few minutes, they reached a nice—looking mansion as they both got out. He looked amazed.

"Welcome to the life as a mafia."

From that day he knew everything was gonna be different.

A/N: I hope y'all enjoy the first chapter of my new book.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Thanks for reading!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

27.6K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...
1.3K 75 8
Underground mob king Draco Malfoy has an empire that he built with his bare hands. Both feared and respected, the tall, blond criminal is a mastermin...
449K 13.9K 91
16+ 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒶𝓂𝓃 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓇𝓊𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈... She was...
13.8K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...