The Other Summoner Fairytail...

Gladecavalier_16 tarafından

There is a Universe called Imen but it is been destroyed by a phenomena called the "DOOMED" the whole univers... Daha Fazla

Nathaniel's Past
Welcome to Fairytail
Nathaniel's Profile
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Nathaniel's Profile ver. 1.5
26
27
Special Chapter
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44

39

324 9 0
Gladecavalier_16 tarafından

With the exception of Erza and Nathaniel, who was currently out dealing with business, the rest of Fairy Tail was relaxing at a Bar Sun and celebrating their success on the second day the Grand Magic Games. Bacchus and a few of the team members from Quatro Puppy were at the bar with them, and most of the other members of Fairy Tail had drank themselves far under the table. While most of the member of the Team B is asleep. Nathaniel is awake looking at the stars. Laxus on the other hand is asleep on their bed. He quickly change to his armor and head outside for a walk.

Then as he walk he sees Yukino. He immediately go talk to her and learn that she is been casted out from the guild since she lost the fight. It is not on Nathaniel's business why she is been kicked out but she just grab her hand and went to the Palace. The Guards let him in he and Arcadios have the talk with the prime Minister. They offer her a job as a vice general Arcadios army. She happily took the job but in trade Nathaniel has to remove all the sigils that he put.

But it didn't matter since Jellal and the others got the info of all they need. They just have to be careful on making such a scene. Now he needs to check up on Natsu since he knows how that salamander brain ticks. He immediately follow the essence of Natsu's Magic and he sees a building has been wrecked. As he hopped by he sees Natsu but he stay hidden for now when Natsu was about to land a last blow it was stop by a lady. Then he got out as well and jump and fall right infront of Natsu. The lady just smirks on the man standing before her.

Natsu: "What are you doing here?!"

Nathaniel: "What does it looks like? Im cleaning up the mess that you've done."

Natsu: "Don't worry I can take that guy"

Nathaniel: "For once in your life try acting like a moron"

Jiemma: "Minerva..."

Sting: "M-Milady..."

Minerva: "Thank you. Now, I'm quite certain the all of us agree. Our quarrel has gone too far."

Natsu: "What?"

Jiemma: "How dare you get in my way! This does not concern you."

Minerva: "I apologize. I'm well aware you could defeat him with ease, so I'm not doing this for your sake."

Natsu:  "Yeah maybe you're the one who is scared of getting beat up"

Nathaniel: "I.SAID.SHUT.UP"

Then Natsu falls quite even the other guild members of Sabertooth is afraid. But Nathan just smirks to the lady.

Jiemma: "Insolent Brat!"

Minerva: "Please calm yourself Father."

Natsu: "He's your dad..?"

Nathaniel: "Well tHat is not surprising at all"

Minerva: "We must consider how this little altercation will appear to the outside world. Despite the fact that your  guildmate are the aggressors, my father killing a contestant will leave Sabertooth in an awkward position to say the least, not to mention putting a damper on the games."

Nathaniel: "Ofcourse we wouldn't not want to anybody to know that the master of the toughest guild in Fiore is defeated by a mere kid no less."

Minerva: "You have enraged my father and his followers. This provocation will not be taken lightly. What do you say? Will you allow me to resolve this mess in a peaceful manner?"

Minerva then waved her arms in the air momentarily, and suddenly, Happy appeared in her arms, tied up. Happy was crying and a bit disappointed.

Minerva: "Do be aware, that agreeing with me is the only way your little friends will come out unscathed."

Natsu: "Happy!"

Happy: "Sorry Natsu..! *Sniffle*"

Nathaniel: "I couldn't agree more"

Nathaniel just flicker his fingers and Happy suddenly teleported to Natsu's arm.

Minerva: "<I see he can switch places as well gotta remember that for the upcoming games>"

Nathaniel: "Be wise this is a warning if do come to our guild opening up a war, your guild will be massacred. So I guess see you at the Magic games. Ta Ta"

He immediately grab Natsu on the his arm and directly teleported him in the Team A's hotel. But him he decided to look for the town when he is bumped to a big guy in a armor it has a name on it. Absolute Zero.

Nathaniel: "Sorry Sir"

???: "Dont worry for a beautiful man like you I don't mind bumping and meeting you everyday"

Nathaniel: "Wow pops I'm sure you have someone you can say that on but sorry not for me. Not interested I already had a man on my own."

Nathaniel seems to feel a disturbing aura about the guy.

???: "What are you doing here this time of night I'm sure you should be inside"

Nathaniel: "I can take care of myself don't worry old man"

Then Nathaniel did walk around but it seems the guy really is following him. He just sigh and throw a large daggers of ice towards the guy. But the guy catch them mid air. Nathaniel raise an eyebrow. The guy then just eats it and look at him seductively. But it fail seems it doesn't work on Nathaniel.

Nathaniel: "I guess you are different from us sIr"

???: "Stop calling me sir it makes me feel old just call me Silver"

Nathaniel check if the guy is lying but his not. Seems like Silver is a part of a dark guild. But Nathaniel didn't care since he knows how to deal with them.

Nathaniel: "Nathaniel"

Silver: "Well Nathaniel it's a pleasure to meet you but I have a business with you"

Nathaniel: "What is it?"

Silver: "See we are asked to put people to our guild since my master wants to be prepared, and you Beau are one fine man"

Nathaniel: "Sorry Silver but I'm belong to a guild. But good luck on searching tough"

He was about to leave when his feet is stuck on ice.

Nathaniel: "Are you sure about what you're doing? You might not want te consequences later"

Nathaniel says with a scary aura around him and the ice that Silver creates starts to evaporate. Which make Silver widely smirks.

Silver: "<I see looks like I hit a jackpot after all, Kyoka will be mad that she loose a bet.>"

Nathaniel then dashes forward and punches Silver even Silver did catch Nathaniel's fist his armored glove broke. Silver just kick Nathaniel in the stomach but his foot pass through since it was a projection.

Nathaniel: "Mirage"

Then as the image disappeared Nathaniel appears on Silver's back wrapping his legs around him and choking Silver with his elbows. Then Silver just produces a chilly wind that is enough to make Nathaniel let go of him. Then a girl with a horn in her head appear from no where and block Nathaniel path towards Silver.

Silver: "Oh come on Seilah, I found this one go get your own"

Seilah: "Well I'm not gonna loose to the bet am I? After all my wager is far way more than yours now I order you to Surrender yourself to me"

Then Nathaniel just took it for a few seconds. Silver was about to warn him but he is too late.

Nathaniel: "Huh?"

Then Seilah and Silver tilted their heads.

Seilah: "I said I am ordering you to surrender"

Nathaniel: "Look lady if your really gonna make me give up the fight you have to pummel me into the ground first."

Then Silver just burst out of laughing at Seilah's embarrassment. While Seilah is furious on the both of them. The she just summon a lot of books but before it landed on Nathaniel all of them was incinerated to ashes.

Silver: "Cmon Seilah stop embarrassing yourself it's not his fault that your that weak againts him"

Seilah: "SHUT UP, Hey why won't my ability work on you"

Nathaniel: "I don't know maybe your ability really just sucks if your opponent is me"

Then Silver just laugh more and more. He is rolling in laughter when Seilah attacks Nathaniel and none of them seems to hit Nathan even once.

Silver: "This must be the most ridiculous thing I ever seen, Oh I just wish Kyoka is here to see this, man she will really look down on you"

Seilah: "Since you really think high for yourself why won't you try"

Then Silver just smirks and go infront of Seilah. Nathaniel get ready then Silver takes a deep breath

Silver: "Ice Demon Rage"

Nathaniel: "Oh thy nature I call upon thee make me the blizzard listen to my will deciphering the laws of nature let the everlasting Ice be at my command Khione's Thrown"

Then Silvers attack stops at an Instant and Nathaniel absorb all the attack making all of them form a single orb in his index finger. Then he attack the sky so he cannot do any damage to the town. Thankfully his wearing an armoured glove so they cannot know which guild he was from. The attack form a temporary snow around Fiore. And now It's Seilah turn to chuckle at what happened this night. She cannot believe some like Silver is having a hard time beating someone in a fight let alone in a battle of Ice.

Silver: "<Well looks like I cannot hit him with my Ice but he cannot hit me as well> Looks like I cannot hit you with my Power but can you hit me?"

Nathaniel just took it as an invitation to him to attack.

Nathaniel: "Swarm my foe with the Coldest Ice shall they perish, Ice Guardian"

The snowflakes gathers in one location to make a giant Ice polar bear who attacks Silver. Seilah dodge the attack by going to the peak of someone's roof. While on the other hand Silver just eat all the ice.

Silver: "Thanks for the meal"

Nathaniel: "I wouldn't say that if I were you, In the deepest Blizard that come to my foe punish him about his greed for power Frozen Bind"

Then Nathaniel just raise his hands then Silver is suddenly coughing up blood. This make Seilah worried so she calls for back up.

Silver: "How is this possible?!"

Nathaniel: "Suprise?, I know a few people who can eat others magic by having the same kind elements that the enemy has so I always prepare my self to the worst cases scenario."

Seilah is now worried about her Ally. Then another woman came. And grab them both with her whipped claw. That is odd on Nathaniel's mind.

Nathaniel: "Well I should head back now."

Nathaniel don't know why the dark guild is recruiting him but one thing is for sure someday it will be pain in the ass. So he just go back I'm the hotel strip his clothes and cuddle besides Laxus.

The Next Day...

It was the start of the 3rd Day for the Grand Magic Games, and today, Chapati and Yajima, the commentators of the competition, had yet another special guest. Lahar, Captain of the Magic Council Rune Knights, and the one who Arrested Jellal during the Nirvana incident. It was because of this fact that Mystogan switched out with Cana today. Wendy, Romeo, Carla, and Happy were running a bit late since they decided to stop and wait for Happy to get a snack. For now Cana replace Mirajane in this day she said she is gonna watch her brother.

Regardless, the title of the next event was called "Pandemonium". Soon after Cana arrived and they began discussion on who would be going to participate in the event.

Chapati: "Alright, all teams need to select one member to go in and compete!"

Gajeel: "I've got this one! I'm still need to collect my pride yesterday!"

Laxus: "I'm going in, I don't care what you have to say. I have to fight someone eventually"

Cana: "Hey! You did yesterday's round so it's not your turn!"

Juvia: "Cana has a point! You aren't the only one who wants to get some payback."

Nathnaiel: "Cana, I think you should go me and the royalty really have a problem this days."

Laxus: "No fair!"

Slowly, each team selected their participants for the event, and it went as follows.

Team Fairy Tail A: Erza

Team Fairy Tail B: Cana

Team Sabertooth: Orga

Team Mermaid Heel: Millianna

Team Quatro Puppy: Nobarly

Team Raventail: Obra

Team Blue Pegasus: Hibiki

Team Lamis Scale: Jura

Suddenly, after all the competitors were decided and gathered near the center of the arena, a black magic circle appeared in the sky, and out from it came a large structure that appeared to be an upside down castle.

Mato then appeared to explain the rules for the event. It is a large area filled with 100 monsters of varying strengths. Class D were lowest in strength, but made up for it in numbers, there were 50 of them. Next were the 30 class C monsters, then, 15 class B monsters, then 4 class A monsters, and then one S Class monster, the strongest. The competitors will take turns on how many monsters they want to take on, going until they run completely out of monsters, and the creatures selected to fight will be completely random.

Mato: "You will now draw straws to decided the order of challengers."

He held out a box of straws for everyone competing to take, and it just so happened that Erza is the first one to challenge. Immediately Nathaniel smirked.

Juvia: "Nathan? What's wrong?"

Nathaniel: "Oh, nothing. It's just that this event ended the moment Erza drew that straw."

Lucy: "What do you mean?"

Nathaniel: "Knowing her, she's going to end up challenging at least 51 monsters to seal 1st place."

His prediction? It was spot on, but not nearly like he thought. Erza did indeed challenge more than 51 of the monsters. In fact, she challenged All 100 of them, which, shocked everyone. The outcome ended with Erza, ending the reign of the monsters residing in the summoned upside down castle, taking every single one down, she took a few hits here and there, but even the S-Class, was taken down with relative ease. She stood in the rubble created from her fight in her Clear Heart armor, katana in the air in a silent cheer of victory while the castle vanished, and Team Fairy Tail A rushed to her side.

Erza: "Sorry everyone, it took me longer than expected..."

Nathaniel: "<Well I'll be damned looks like she did improve on the last 3 months>"

Mato: <Did she really just apologize for taking longer than she thought?!> "Oh! Uh, ahem! Since all 100 monsters got taken down we will have to find another way to determine the placement of the other teams, which leads me to the MPF!"

A floating device was brought into the arena, a light blue orb floating in in the center top area, with what looked like a target cross circling about it.

Chapati: "MPF? What is that?"

Lahar: "Allow me to explain, it stands for Magic Power Finder. You attack the orb part of the device with magic power, and the MPF will calculate your strength and display it over the top of the orb. The Rune Knight unit often uses it to practice and training, and to determine ranks within the corps."

Mato: "Now, we will continue in the order in which you drew the straws."

While Mato was explaining, Cana had managed to go through countless barrels of alcohol, and was working on downing another bottle, very, VERY heavily intoxicated, and Erza went and bandaged all her injuries before joining the team.

Millianna: "Then that means I'm next! Meow!"

Millianna then cast off her cape, showing everyone the rather revealing clothes the now donned. Millianna then attacked the MPF using her Binding Magic, which she named "Kitty Blast", landing a direct hit and landing a score of 365.

Chapati: "Wow, look at that! A score of 365! But... since we didn't set a benchmark, we don't really know how to interpret this result."

Lahar: "I can shed some light on that. She did very well. A score of 365 would be enough for her to be a squad captain."

Chapati: "Wow! What a wonderful start!"

Next was Nobarly of Quatro Puppy, with a score of 124, then Hibiki, who scored a 95. Hibiki then ran into an extremely drunk Cana's arms for comfort.

Nathaniel: "What a flirt..."

After Hibiki, was Obra, the Raven Tail member who stole Wendy's power.

Juvia: "Another Raven huh?"

Gajeel: "I wonder what kind of magic he uses."

Laxus: "So he's the one who attacked Wendy. Let's see..."

Obra would then spread his arms as what appeared to be a small wooden doll came out and tackled the MPF, earning a measly score of 4.

Gajeel: "Are you kidding me?"

Laxus: "Is this some kind of joke?"

Juvia: "Does anyone buy that?"

Nathaniel: "Course not. But if I were his shoes I will do it also"

Gajeel and Juvia: "huh????"

Nathaniel: "Raven Tail didn't care if they win or not they are here just to embarrassed us, And since Erza win they took Cana as a Lame guildmate due of popularity of Erza. So in conclusion it useless if his magic will be used in a child's game."

Mato: "Unfortunately, we don't allow any do-overs... hey!"

Cana suddenly snatched Mato's large green had and placed it on her head, dancing about in a drunken fit, much to Mato's dismay. So far, no one has beaten Millianna's score, and she was jumping about in happiness, even shaking Mato's hands after he got his hat back, then, Orga, of Sabertooth stepped up to the bat.

Orga: "Watch this Catgirl, I'll be changing that very quick."

With this, laxus got another look at Orga's Lightning GodSlayer magic.

Orga: "120 Millimeter Black Lightning Cannon!"

His Black God Lightning struck the MPF dead on, and scored 3825 on the MPF, well over ten times greater than Millianna's score. Sending a shock through the arena.

Gajeel: "WHAAT THIS IS CRAZY?!"

Juvia: "That number can't be right!"

Laxus: "Really? Seems pretty accurate to me."

Lahar: <I've never seen a score that high before...>

After Orga, and his terrible singing act after getting 1st place, was Jura, the Wizard Saint.

Jura: "It's alright if I give it my all right?"

Mato: "Well, yeah, that's the point of the game."

Jura now looks at Nathaniel and smiled before exerting his magical power, the entire arena shaking in response of his magical might. In the next moment, Jura's eyes opened wide as he cast his spell.

Jura: "Rumbling Fuji!"

The MPF was blasted with a pillar of light, and the end result was a score of 8544, topping Orga by a wide margin, and once again, shocking everyone.

Natsu: "No way!"

Gray: "Old man, that's wack!"

There she was, Cana, the member of Fairy Tail Team B that decided to go up for Pandemonium, the first event of day 3 of the Grand Magic Games. Of course, Erza had finished off all 100 monsters in one turn, which left the MPF for the rest of the competitors, and Cana was the last one to go up and she had just topped off an entire bottle of alcohol.

Cana: "You're all so sweet, saving the best for last..."

Nathaniel: "She's drunk..."

Lucy: "Well, I think that means Team B is gonna end up getting no points this round..."

Everyone else was thinking the same thing, or at least, that's what is seemed like. Then, Cana took off her long sleeved white jacket, to reveal a certain symbol on her arm, which Makarov, and a few others recognized immediately

Makarov: "F-First Master..."

Nathaniel: "<*First Master do you really have to go this far*>"

Mavis: "I lent it to her for this special occasion... now she's sure to win!"

Makarov's mouth was gaping wide open, terrified at what may possibly follow now that they all knew that Cana was about to cast one of the Three Great Fairy Spells.

Mavis: "Wielding that spell is not easy. It takes incredible concentration and power, and Cana has both."

Cana: "Gather! Oh River of Light guided by Fairies! May your Radiance Shine and Vanquish the Fangs of Wickedness! Fairy GLITTER!!!"

The familiar bright ring of light struck the MPF with incredible force, and in the process, demolishing the device completely.

Chapati: "WOW! There it is folks! The MPF is history! Her magic power is off the charts! This guild is beyond incredible! They've taken the Events by storm! Is there any stopping this team now?!"

Cana: "There's no stopping us! We've just started to rock your world! Fairy Tail will be Number One Again!"

The crowd as in a complete uproar after this, cheering for Fairy Tail, at a volume that no one could have dreamt of hearing when the games had just started.

Chapati: "You heard it folks! Both of the Fairy Tail Teams are starting to pick up steam! Can they carry this momentum into the Battle Rounds?"

By then, everyone had gone into the stands to start preparing for the battle rounds. The first match coming up was Millianna vs. Semmes of Quatro Puppy, which ended quickly in Millianna's favor after having put the large man in a painful grapple hold with her magic restraint ropes.

The second match, was the double match, pitting Eve of Blue Pegasus against Rufus of Sabertooth. The battle turned out to be extremely one sided, Rufus completely dominated Eve. Resulting in a win for Sabertooth, and putting Eve in a badly injured condition. Blue Pegasus Ren managed to get out without much injury by some luck.

The Third Match, was Laxus, against Alexei of Raven Tail. Everyone of Fairy Tail kept a very close eye on Alexei and the other members of Sabertooth for any signs of Foul Play. Then Nathaniel comes up to Laxus.

Nathaniel: "Are you okay?"

Laxus: "Relax babe I'm fine, I just want to get some pay back for hurting Wendy, Lucy, Juvia and Gray"

Nathaniel just chucle at his boyfriend's reason he knows that everyone in the guild wants to kick raven Tail's ass.

Nathaniel: "I'm not worry about that, I'm sure the guy has nothing on you. But your father still didn't know about us"

Laxus: "Like his gonna accept us"

Nathaniel: "Yeah your dad is kind of a prick back then"

Laxus: "That reminds me what was your father like, I mean we dated for months now but we never talk about him"

Nathaniel: "Well as I remembered my parents is cool my father was the King of Imen back then and my mom is the most glorious warrior. Even tough my father was suppose to be married to someone else they still have each other."

Laxus: "So your saying your suppose to be the prince of your world??!!!"

Nathaniel: "I suppose but nah, I might be known as a tyrant king"

Laxus: "Well that's true, back then you lead a village to go to war. And you win while the species of dire wolves are a going to be extinct. Thankfully they raise a white flag."

Nathaniel: "hey it's there fault to make a habitat where the people located and making the children sacrifices on their cult."

Laxus: "Just promise me one thing if I ever get into a tight situation don't help me okay, I wanna show you how strong I get."

Nathaniel: "Of course I promise"

They kissed then Nathaniel get back with his teammates to watch Laxus fight. The moment the bell rang, Alexei had rushed forward and landed a direct hit on Laxus, sending him flying backwards. Before long, Alexei began to completely dominate Laxus during the fight.

Nathaniel: "See Through"

His eyes glows and he sees what really is happening but he promise Laxus to not do a thing so he wont. It seems like their talking but he couldn't hear them. Alexei continued his relentless assault, landing punch after punch on Laxus before things had turned around. Laxus suddenly caught one of Alexei's attacks before striking him backhanded, sending the Armored wizard flying backwards before he activated his magic. Suddenly, after minutes of Laxus taking a beating from Alexei, Makarov would suddenly yell out, and put his hand in the air with a finger pointed out, a sign no one in Fairy Tail could ever forget. And Nathaniel did it too. He wasn't sure if his and Makarov's call was enough, but suddenly, it was as if a barrier had suddenly broke and tore away to reveal the reality of the situation. As it turned out, the entire battled turned out to be a big illusion, and Laxus was fighting all 5 members of Team RavenTail at the same time, and he took down every single one of them and with that Fairy Tail Team B gets a 10 points.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

61.2K 1.4K 33
After a long journey of 100 years quest, Team Natsu went back to Magnolia to their guild Fairy Tail. But there was something wrong with Lucy, there's...
220K 7.7K 57
After getting fired the girls are low in everything so Lucy found a job that fit them...Maybe... Ships: Nalu Jerza Gale/Gajevy Gruvia Miraxus (Starte...
95.4K 3.7K 20
Former Title: The Lost Memories... " Even though my mind forgotten about you , my heart couldn't ... Or I'd rather say it wouldn't ..." He suddenly d...
13.1K 606 24
After escaping a terrifying and traumatic experience, Lucy moves to a new school. No one knows who she is, she can make a new life. Natsu falls for h...