The mafia ball.

By pickford9

MATURE CONTENT: some may say a smut overload EDITING/REWRITING One night. A night filled with passion and l... More

Prologue
1| The Ball
2| Eye Catcher
3| There's Always That One Bitch
4| No Fucking Way
5| I Hate You
6| Say Hello To Our New Home
7|He Is Hot
8|Thats My Girl
9|Fuck Nova
10|You're Asking For A Dirty Sin.
11|No Free Shows
12|Dont Touch Me
13| A Little Teasing Never Hurt Anyone
14| Goodnight Angel
15|I Hate How You Make Me Feel.
16| Just Hold On
17| Come Back To Me
18|Stay The Hell Away From Him
19|Don't You Fucking Dare
20|Try Not To Get Killed
21|Dont Tease Me Angel
22|I'm In Charge, Angel
23|Everything Comes To A End
24|Admit It, You Want Me
25|I Killed Her
26|Nothing Like Hate Sex
27|I Cant lose You Too
28| I'll Do Anything For You
30|I'm Sorry, Truly
31|I'm Your's, Grayson.
32|Promise Me
33|You're In For Some Trouble, Angel
34|I'll Fucking Kill Him Myself
35|Always
36|I Want You
37|She's Gone
38|He Has A Shit Ton Of Guns
39|We Kill Him
Not an update!
40|Don't Fucking Lie To Me
41| What have you done?
42|Nova, It's Kelly
43|This Can't Be Happening
Sequal
Good news!
The Truth About Ophelia

29| Grayson Blackwell Is No More

10.2K 268 102
By pickford9

Nova's POV

"I really fucking hate you right now!" Kelly shouts at me.

"Yeah, I'm starting to hate me too!" I yell, dragging my body across the floor.

"Come on! I need fast people. Fast!" Alex yells as he follows beside us.

I groan at his yelling. That's become his favorite thing to do. If I wasn't currently dragging my body across the floor, I would kill him. But here I am, on the floor with many other people dragging my dirt-covered body across the floor in the middle of an obstacle course.

Something to do with 'being ready for anything mentally roll my eyes.

I pick myself up from the floor and run to the rope wall. My hands grip it and I haul myself up and begin to climb it.

"Care to race?" I look to my side seeing Grayson climbing beside me.

"Oh your on!" I accept his challenge and begin to climb faster.

"It must be pretty hard to resist looking at this!" Confused I look towards him and my eyes go directly to his bulging muscles, his tattoos standing out through his tanned skin. The sun shone down on him making a glow appear.

"Couldn't resist!" He laughs and I just noticed he's way ahead of me. Groaning, I began to push myself faster using my thighs to help me get up faster. Not long and I'm stood by side by him.

"Thought I'd let you know, I'm not wearing any pants." His head snaps to mine and down to my exposed thighs. I watch him swallow and smirk at how easy it was to distract him.

Funny thing is, I am wearing pants. What he doesn't know can't harm him.

I push ahead of him straddling the wall and jump down onto the ground. My feet hit the hard ground and immediately my legs begin to ache from the impact. I ignore the pain and run ahead not even daring to look back. I dodge the pop-ups skilfully ignoring the yelling of Alex and other trainers. I quickly turn my body to the side as a fake attacker pops up. The closer I get to the end the more pop-ups come up out of nowhere. I slide under one of there's legs, ignoring the scraping on my skin.

I finally come out from them coming up to water. I pause momentarily looking at the water that's probably freezing cold. Do I really want to do this? I mean what are the odds that I have to jump in the water for god's sake.

"No time to think, Angel." I look behind me and see Grayson running up. Without another thought, I dive in at the same time as him.

Just like I thought, the water is absolutely freezing. I try to ignore the cold, which feels like needles stabbing my skin, as I come back up and move my arms and legs as fast as they can go. My eyes stung as the water worked it's way to blinding me. I let out a gasp as I come to the end of the water and push myself out. Water drips off from my head to toe.

Me and Grayson connect eyes. I look over his drenched T-shirt making it cling to him. His muscles bulging through, his dark hair even darker as it hangs in his face with droplets dripping down his face. His lashes are longer and darker as they too have water dripping off from them and slowly sliding down his skin.

Both of us let out harsh breaths as we stand side by side.

"Looking fine as always, Angel." He cracks a smile, pushing his hair out off his face.

I let out a laugh looking down at myself. I don't even care that my top is now see-through and you can see my nipples that have hardened up from the cold.

"Yeah, I mean Ethan always said so right?" I glare at him teasingly. He runs his lip across his bottom lip.

"I'll admit, I was being an ass." I nod my head with a smile.

"Just a little." I smile. He smiles back at me with something unrecognizable in his eyes and it only makes my smile widen.

"Did I say you can stop? Move!" Alex screams.

Grayson winks at me and gets a head start. I watch him with a soft smile as he runs ahead of me. I start to run trying to catch up with him but I get shoved down, my body rolling across the floor.

I look up and see Elizabeth with a scowl aimed at me, I grit my teeth and get back. "What the hell was that for?" I ask.

"You were eyeing my man." She spits out. The whole sentence makes me cringe and my face clearing shows.

"When are you going to get it through your thick head. You and Grayson aren't anything but an old fling. It's been a year, get over it." I roll my eyes at her stupid pining.

"A year ago? That's funny I'm pretty sure it was more like three days ago." She giggles watching me closely. "The way he pinned me against the wall when he moaned my name." She taunts me.

Surely there's no way Grayson slept with her. Three days ago? I think back and my heart nearly stops. If he slept with Elizabeth three days ago, he slept with me the very next day. Yet, he continues to ask me out on a date.

Tears prickle my eyes, my heart shattering to nothing. Three days ago. The day before he told me he could never lose me and that he needed me. The day he was so enraged by the thought of me sleeping with Ethan, all the while he was fucking Elizabeth. He dared to ask me on a date, saying all these sweet words even though he fucked her.

I feel so stupid.

I continue the run ignoring Elizabeth who falls behind me miserably. Stands filled with many weapons come up, our specialty's.

We come up to our specialty, immediately I make my way to my daggers. Gripping one in my hand I march over to Elizabeth who is playing around with a bow and arrow. My hand grips her shoulder and I spin her around. "What the-

I cut her off by stabbing the dagger into her side. Blood oozes out from her skin soaking through her shirt. She screams bloody murder as I stand there with my hand wrapped around the dagger, it deep inside her slide. I know it won't kill her, although that's wouldn't be the worst thing to happen.

Call me crazy.

"What the hell!" I hear Alex yell.

"Nova! What are you fucking doing?" Grayson rushes beside me pulling me away from the bitch. My dagger stays deep inside her as I'm moved far away from her. "What we're you thinking?" Grayson looks at me for an explanation but all I can see is red.

I'm hurt.

I'm angry.

So I stab him too.  

My dagger digs into the skin above his hip bone. He groans his jaw clenching. His hands wrap around mine that still holds the dagger. "You fucked her then came to me spouting all this shit how you can't live without me?" I glare at him as tears fall down my cheeks.

I rip my hand away from his watching as he clutches his wound. "I get it you're pissed-

"Pissed? No Grayson, I'm absolutely furious. I'm disgusted by you. I can't even fathom the idea of you and her, together." My heart clenched at the idea of them. Skin to skin, her hands running all over his body on his tattoos.

"Everything I said was true. I wouldn't lie to you." He goes to step closer to me but I step back shaking my head.

"You knew how I felt about you. Whether you wanted to hear it or not, you knew. Why would you do this to me?" I ask. Why would he come to me after fucking her and making me feel things I always knew I shouldn't have felt.

"You knew how I felt." He breaths out, his hand clasped over the wound. He occasionally peers down at it, grunting.

"Did I?" I step towards him with teary eyes. "Because all I remember was you pushing me away and the moment you thought I could be with someone else you swooped in." I jab my finger into his chest.

He catches my finger, pulling me towards him. "I said those things at the time because I knew if I didn't, you would never be mine. I meant what I said." I roll my eyes as he tries to push my hair back softly.

I step away from him and take a deep breath. Looking around I notice we have created a scene, I can't help the lift my lips as I see Elizabeth getting hauled off. I turn back to Grayson whose eyes bore into mine.

"I'm done playing your games, Grayson," I mumble and turn around, away from him.

"Nova, just wait." I hear him call and before he can even get a step closer to me Kelly marches up to him and throws a punch right on his jaw.

My hand goes to my mouth that hangs wide open. Grayson's head snaps to the side from the impact, he runs his lip across his lips clenching his jaw. He turns back to Kelly with a harsh glare.

"I had hoped for you. I really did." Kelly spits to him with her finger in his face. She turns around and walks over to me with a pained face.

I can already see she's trying so hard not to scream from the pain. I shake my head with an amusing smirk and swing my arm over her shoulder.

"I know. Hurts like a bitch." She nods her head clutching her hand.

"Why did I do that?" She whispers shouts.

"Because you're a good friend." I squeeze her shoulder, taking one last look at Grayson.

***

"How are you feeling?" I look up to Kelly who comes to sit beside me on the bed.

I pull the covers and move up so she can sit down with me. She climbs in pulling the covers over her and wiggling her bum to get comfy.

"Fine. Still pissed but fine. You? How's the hand?" She holds her bruised hand up. Her knuckles are cut and bruised, a nasty deep purple on her pale skin.

"Still a little swollen. I would so do it again though." She draws out the so with a dramatic eye roll. I let out a loud laugh pushing her lightly.

"Don't make it a habit." I chuckle.

"Aw damn." She jokes making me shake my head. "Alright, I'm off to bed. My body is killing me." She groans, patting my knee.

"Night," I say just as she closes the door. I let out a sigh and look around the room. My eyes see the flowers Grayson got me not long ago.

The sight of the flowers looking beautiful on my side makes me frown. I get up snatching the flowers in my hand and go to dump them in the bin. My hand hovers over the bin, hesitating. I'm angry at Grayson right now, I'm hurt. But when he gave me these flowers it meant something to me.

Can I just throw them away?

I look down at them confused.

Fuck Grayson and his stupid flowers.

I dump the flowers in the bin and I have no regrets. But it doesn't seem to be enough for me. I pick the flowers back up and smash them avsimt the wall, petals flying around. I rip of the bud of the flowers throwing them all around until all that's left is empty flowers and storks in my hand. I climb back into bed and feel content. Yeah, my feelings were hurt and I feel like my heart breaks every time I think about him, which is most of the time, but I'm moving on. I was so wrong, sometimes rules are there to protect. In this case, it was my heart that needs protection and I didn't even know it.

I should have listened to my father.

Grayson Blackwell is no more.

***

Make sure to comment and vote.

Stay beautiful.

Bella. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 3.3K 45
[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of a kind. Since the age of 6 she's trained...
1.1M 5.2K 8
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURED CONTENT!!! IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EXPLICIT AND TRIGGERING SCENES WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, THEN PLEASE, THIS BOOK...
35.1K 1K 41
She must feel my presence because she turns around to me so I hold up my knife and run at her. "ARCHIE STOP!" she says as I pin her into the hard bri...