Hellblazer and Primak (Rewrit...

By Zeromicz

Jaune Arc is Beacon's worst student and weakest Huntsmen in training. It's not all bad for our favorite hunt... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Hellblazer and Primak: Fairytales Part 1#
Hellblazer and Primak: Fairytales Part 2#
Hellblazer and Primak: Fairytales Part 3#
Hellblazer and Primak: Fairytales Part 4#
Hellblazer and Primak: Fairytales Part 5#
Hellblazer and Primak: Fairytales Part 6#
Hellblazer and Primak 2#: Teaser Trailer
Hellblazer and Primak: The Warrior that Hides Himself ( In Next Chapters)
Hellblazer and Primak: Fairytales Part 7#
Hellblazer and Primak: Trailer
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Hellblazer and Primak Movie: Mistress of Death
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 2# : Rebirth
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 2# : Rebirth Part 2
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 2# : Rebirth Part 3
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 2# : Rebirth Part 4
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 2# : Rebirth Part 5 [ The End]
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 3#: Fallen Kingdom......
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 4#: Spawn Inferno
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 4#: Spawn Inferno Part 2
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 4#: Spawn Inferno Part 3
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 4#: Spawn Inferno Part 4
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 4#: Spawn Inferno Part 5 [ The End]
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 5#: Mistress of Death Within the Rings Part 1
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 5#: Mistress of Death Within the Rings Part 2
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 5#: Mistress of Death Within the Rings Part 3
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 5#: Mistress of Death Within the Rings Part 4
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 5#: Mistress of Death Within the Rings Part 5
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 5#: Mistress of Death Within the Rings Part 6
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 5#: Mistress of Death Within the Rings Part 7
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 5#: Mistress of Death Within the Rings [ The End]
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 6#: Hellsinger
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 6#: Hellsinger Part 2
Hellblazer and Primak Movie 6#: Hellsinger Part 3

Chapter 40

1K 15 1
By Zeromicz

Our Five Huntsman and Huntresses were now facing against the Knight Grimm as it brute force pushed them away.

Ren was glaring at the Knight Grimm in hatred as the monster kept walking, it size was about 15'0".

The Knight Grimm then kept walking, slowly towards the five in complete silence, this grimm attack on sight as it weild a huge sword, it has taken the lives of many Huntsman and Huntresses in the past as it considered very dangerous as well because he possed an high degree of intelligence that has never been seen in any Grimm.

The Knight Grimm's body that start twitching as the sound of cracking bones could've been heard.

Ruby looked terrified as Jaune glare at the Knight Grimm, before using his lightning magic to boost his speed and start running around the Knight Grimm slashing his legs, however it proved to be nothing showing that this Grimm is pretty durable.

The Knight then went to grab Jaune, before the Arc speed blitz away from it.

Ren then sighed before touching the ground and use his Semblance to make all of them  invisible.

The Knight Grimm then start looking around as he couldn't find the Huntsman and Huntresses, before all of the sudden he got it by Nora's hammer right on it's knees.

Qrow then start slashing at the Knight Grimm with powerful strikes, barely damaging the Grimm.

Ruby then went to slash the Knight Grimm with her scythe, however the invisibility didn't last long enough and as soon as the Knight Grimm saw her, he smack Ruby straight on the ground.

Nora then went to hit the Knight Grimm with her hammer again, only to be grabbed and trew directly into an house, however Ren manage to grab her before she crashed.

Ren then start shooting in mid air at the Knight Grimm, who just took the shots, before stabbing its sword on the ground causing a shockwave that send Ruby, Nora and Ren flying.

Jaune then start focusing his aura aswell as his magic.

Jaune:"Guys, keep moving, make a circle!" he yelled as Ruby then grab both Ren and Nora and boost her speed in air.

Qrow then slashed the Grimm's hand that was holding the sword, causing the Knight Grimm to drop it.

Ruby, Ren and Nora then jump right at the Knight Grimm's shoulder and start shooting and hit the Knight Grimm with their weapons.

Jaune then speed blitz right at the Grimm with a flaming sword as it slashed the left arm, cutting it.

The Knight Grimm then let out a powerful roar of pain sending each of the Huntsmen and Huntresses flying away.

However Jaune and the others manage to land on their feet as Jaune was panting.

Jaune then glare at the beast, before upgrading his Crocea Mors turning it into an ever bigger blade as his eyes were glowing golden as well as Crocea Mors.

Ruby then smirked,  before shooting at the Knight Grimm who was using its right hand to hold the sword.

Jaune then kept charging as he held the upgrade Golden Crocea Mors and cut the right arm of the Grimm, causing it to dropped the blade yet again.

The Knight Grimm then turn to Jaune and tilted its head as it then regrew both of its arms.

The Knight Grimm then went to stomp on Jaune, who quickly avoided being stomped as Ruby went to slash the Knight Grimm by its neck, before being smacked away by the Knight Grimm.

Ruby then manage to land on her feet as her nose was bleeding.

The Knigth Grimm body then start growing in size reaching 17'0".

Ren:"The more damage it takes the bigger he gets and the stronger it gets!!" he yelled before he start running and climbing a tree as he started shooting at the Grimm.

The Knight Grimm then cut the tree in half with his left hand causing Ren to lose his balance and fall, the Knight Grimm was about to grab Ren before Qrow got into the way.

When Ren opened his eyes he saw that the Knight Grimm was holding Qrow instead of him and was starting to crush him.

The Knight Grimm then start slamming Qrow around and manage to crack his aura and left him on the ground badly injured.

Ruby eyes then widen as she went to check up on Qrow.

Ren then did a front flip and got back up as he then start shooting at the Grimm as Jaune then cut his left leg, causing the Grimm to fell over and crash on the ground.

Ren then jump right at the Grimm and start shooting at it, before the Knight Grimm legs regenerate as it the grew in size again reaching 19'0".

The Knight Grimm then let a roar which sent Ren flying awayand crash into a building and crack his aura.

The Knight Grimm then grab his blade as he then slowly made his way towards Ren, but the more he walked the ground was starting to tremble.

Jaune and Ruby noticed that as they both nodded.

Jaune then use his fire on his upgrade Crocea Mors as he slashed both of the Knight Grimm's legs, as Ruby was shooting.

Nora:"What are you doing?!?" she yelled at the both.

Ren eyes widen as he wonder what they were thinking, if the Grimm keeps growing it will get stronger, but if he grows too much and the fact that Ren's Village grounds aren't as stable as they used to be then..

Ren then realized wha they were planning as he went to attack too...as they were damaging the Knight Grimm.

Ruby:"Jaune is taking care of its legs!! Nora, break its elbows!!! And Ren kept damaging it, more and more!!"

Nora then nodded as she did what Ruby told her to do.

The four together were doing a lot of damage to the Grimm as the Knight kept growing and growind and GROWING to immense size reaching 35'0".

As they kept damaging the Knight Grimm the ground kept shaking as cracks start appearing, more and more.

Ren:"NOW!!!" he yelled at Jaune.

Jaune then start stab his sword on the ground as he raise hsi ahnds int he sky as thunder striked the Grimm, making it grew bigger and reaching 37'0".

Ren:"NORA!!!" he yelled at Nora.

Nora then supercharge by Jaune's thunder then hit the Grimm straight in its face, cracking its helmet as the Grimm reached 39'0" as the ground cracked causing the Grimm's left foot to be stuck underneath.

Ren then glare at the Knight Grimm as it body was slowly being dragged underneath due to his huge size.

Ren then close his eyes.

Ren:(For my mother.....For my father....For everyone you've killed here....)"I hope you keep falling without any chances of you emerging again." he said as the Knight Grimm then tried to reach for Ren, only for the ground to completely crack as the Knight Grimm then fell into a huge and deep hole.

Ren then sighed as he started panting.

Nora then jump right at Ren and pulled him into an hug as he hugged back.

Jaune then rolled his eyes.

Jaune:"Lovebirds."he then turn to see Ruby checking up on Qrow.

Qrow then opened his eyes as he looked at Ruby.

Qrow:"It's quiet. Good job, kids."

Jaune then turned to see that the Knight's Grimm sword was still there as he felt the negative energy coming from that sword.

Jaune then approached it as the sword that turn into small size, the same of Jaune's sword.

Jaune then looked at it as he went to touched it, Ren and Nora then noticed that.

Nora:"JAUNE DON'T DO IT!!!" she yelled.

Jaune however used his magic to burn the sword in to ashes as he sighed.

Nora and Ren sighed too.

Jaune then look up at the sky to noticed that two bullheads were coming to their direction.

Jaune:"Ruby!! Come here, quick!!!" he said to Ruby who then helped an injured Qrow got uo as they walked up to see the bullheads as everyone's eyes widen.

.

.

.

.

.

The Five were now in the bullheads as they asked the paramedics how did they find them, here.

Paramedic:"We were patrolling as saw something happening in your direction, no one lived in this place for years. And once we heard a rumbling we went to check up to see that it was you."

Ruby:"Now, where are we up to?" she asked, before Jaune simply pointed at one direction.

Ruby's eyes widen as she look to see it was Haven.

Ruby then smiled as she hugged her friends.

Ruby:"We made it guys!!"

Nora, Ren and Jaune then smiled at Ruby, before pulling her into a group hug.

.

.

.

.

After the group hug, Jaune was now seen sitting alone and looking at Haven academy as he sighed, before closing his eyes for a second and then open it to see a purple glowing bird flying as his eyes widen.

Jaune then shook his eyes to see it was gone.

A smile then appeared on Jaune's face.

.

.

.

.

Once they reached Haven, Ruby was now resting on a bed, before she decided to got up and start writing a letter to Yang, to say that she was okay and that she was sorry for what happened between them back at Beacon Academy, that her and the others finally reached Haven.

.

.

.

Weiss manage to escape from the Schnee mansion as she was now in a bullhead.

.

.

.

.

Blake was now looking at the White Fang Symbol as she sighed.

.

.

.

.

Yang was now looking for her mother Raven as she wanted answers.

.

.

.

.

John Zatara was now looking at the sky as he whipped a tear and feeling heart broken that her daughter left, but it was time for her to go as he removed the sadness on his face with a proud smile.

.

.

.

Jaune was now cleaning his sword and shield as he look over to the window with a smile on his face.

.

.

.

.

Ocar was now making his way to Haven Academy on train as he was ready to start an adventure.

.

.

.

.

Back at the Grimmworld Cinder was now improving her skills as she took on multiple Grimms on her own.

Emerald then created an illusion of Y/n Zatara on her knees and injured, Cinder then growled before using her fire on the illusion as Salem was smiling.

.

.

.

Klarion was now in Professor Lionheart office as he was drinking some good tea.

Klarion:"Well, professor. Madam Salem always  did say you were.....quite hospitable." he said calmly as his cat was hissing.

.

.

.

It was the beginning of a new adventure for everyone.....

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 5K 40
Y/N L/N was a student from Beacon who was bullied once his girlfriend starting abusing him and cheated on him he ran away from Beacon worrying his fr...
20.9K 345 31
Jaune Arc wants nothing more than to be a huntsman, a knight in shining armor as he saves those in need. He self-trained every night as a young boy a...
115K 1.2K 16
Y/n has spent all of his life being treated like worthless trash, barely worth the oxygen he breathes. But after escaping an abusive home Y/n finds h...
97.2K 1K 20
Y/N Rose have been bullied by everyone in beacon even her sisters bullied her.She has been abuse by her family that treat her like a punching bag. Ja...