Killer Love [Kenma Kozume x R...

By Aizaten

➽ ~ A story to where a psychotic serial killer and an everyday police officer accidentally fall for one anoth... More

⋆✪Before Reading Information✪⋆
⋆✪01✪⋆
⋆✪02✪⋆
⋆✪03✪⋆
⋆✪04✪⋆
⋆✪05✪⋆
⋆✪06✪⋆
⋆✪07✪⋆
⋆✪08✪⋆
⋆✪09✪⋆
⋆✪10✪⋆
⋆✪11✪⋆
⋆✪12✪⋆
⋆✪13✪⋆
⋆✪14✪⋆
⋆✪15✪⋆
⋆✪16✪⋆
⋆✪17✪⋆
⋆✪18✪⋆
⋆✪19✪⋆
⋆✪20✪⋆
⋆✪21✪⋆
⋆✪22✪⋆
⋆✪23✪⋆
⋆✪24✪⋆
⋆✪25✪⋆
⋆✪26✪⋆
⋆✪27✪⋆
⋆✪29✪⋆
⋆✪30✪⋆
⋆✪31✪⋆
⋆✪32✪⋆
⋆✪33✪⋆
⋆✪34✪⋆
⋆✪35✪⋆
⋆✪36✪⋆
⋆✪37✪⋆
⋆✪38:FINAL CHAPTER✪⋆
⋆✪AUTHORS NOTE✪⋆

⋆✪28✪⋆

773 39 68
By Aizaten

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

Takanobu looks at every piece of evidence. He's angry. It took almost a week for them to get the evidence, crime scene images, and every other piece of information to him. It pissed him off so much a mug was thrown. Lucky for the one who was standing in front of the chief, his aim was off and they weren't harmed. It for sure scared Yuuji when he could almost feel the material hit his cheek.

Of course, Takanobu apologized to Yuuji, but that didn't stop his anger. He is trying to solve a case before it's taken from him. If he doesn't get the evidence and information he needs within a day, it can cause everything to be set back.

After looking over every piece of evidence, he went to the crime scene itself. DNA tests on strands of hair and prints are being tested back at the lab. There's hope that he will get what he needs to solve the case completely.

With that information being tested, he walks through the large mansion. Everything is left to be how it was when it was found out of his own orders. It is his case and he doesn't want anything to mess that up.

What Takanobu finds even worse is the knowledge that a thirteen year old girl was murdered. The crime scene pictures of every death disgusted him. It made him want to find whoever this serial killer is so much more. Takanobu looks through every room, every piece of evidence he brought with him.

The camera footage of Ittetsu running from the door had shown a shadow of the killer. The lights turned on by the front door, therefore when her body almost stopped, a shadow was caught. Your shadow was caught.

Takanobu sits on the ground in front of the front door, looking over the camera footage. Lucky for him, he brought Yuuji with him. The man stands up and walks inside, "Yuuji!"

"Coming sir!" he hears, footsteps coming quickly after.

In less than a minute, Yuuji is standing in front of Takanobu. "Yes?"

"Come here for a second. I need to test some theories."

"Okay."

The two men walk out the front door and Takanobu brings up the camera footage. "How tall are you?"

Yuuji has to think for a moment. He's grown a few inches since highschool, leaving him to be considered quite tall. "I think I'm about six foot. Why do you ask?"

Takanobu hums at the answer, rewinding and playing the video once again. "I have a good feeling that the killer is quite tall due to the shadow... Look."

Yuuji leans forward, watching as the shadow of your body can be seen coming to a stop at the door. Your face is so close to being seen but your body stopped before any sight of you could be caught on the tape. "Okay.. So are you thinking she's my height or taller?"

"I can't be sure.. She might even be taller. We need to wait until it's late at night so we can try to have the same lighting. We need to be sure about everything," Takanobu explains, rewatching it again.

His eyebrows furrow as he can see the end of something sticking out of the door.. "What is that," he questions, zooming in on the object.

Yuuji leans forward, looking closely at it. "It looks to be the barrel of a gun..."

"The boy did say she had a gun when she chased after him. I wish he could have told us more but he seemed to be too afraid."

"It's confirmed now though," Yuuji looks at the sky, a majority of the light completely gone. "Do you think we can test things now?"

Takanobu nods. "Yeah.. I need you to login to where you can see the current footage and record it as I do this."

"Yes, sir. Just tell me when you're ready." Yuuji begins to bring everything up, now able to see anything happening now. "Okay, I can record whenever you're ready."

Takanobu nods and walks inside the mansion. He takes a good fifteen steps away from the door. "Can you hear me!?" he yells out, needing to make sure he can be heard.

After a second, he can hear a yelled back, "Yeah."

"Start recording!"

Yuuji hears what he's told and clicks the record button, yelling after, "It's recording!"

Once those words are heard, Takanobu begins to run to the front door, grabbing a hold of the wall right before he can reach outside. He stays there a moment, needing enough footage of it before walking over to Yuuji. "Okay, stop recording."

The recording process is stopped and downloaded. They both begin to look it over, having one window opened for his run and that of you. The windows sit side by side and both play. He stops the videos as the shadows take over, Takanobu's eyes looking at them both as much as possible. Before he can say anything about what he's found, Yuuji says it for him. "She's shorter than you, but taller than me."

"Yeah. I need you to do what I just did. She may be your height."

Yuuji nods and hurries inside as Takanobu begins to set things up. As soon as everything is ready, Yuuji runs to the front door, stopping himself and doing the same thing his chief did. After a moment of standing at the door, he walks over to Takanobu and leans in.

They both review the footage once more. "The heights are practically the same.." Yuuji points out, his eyes moving from one video to the other.

"She has to be around six foot. That will count out many suspects in the future when necessary."

Yuuji nods and looks through what Ittetsu was able to tell the police. Although your face was never seen, the young boy saw Kenma's. He described kenma as, "Tall but shorter than the woman. His hair is blonde and black with golden eyes."

A moment of panic rushes through Yuuji as he reads this, showing it to his boss. "Chief, look over this."

"What about it?" he asks, looking over the information. "I've read this over around ten times within the last two hours."

"It sounds as if the boy is describing Kenma. Golden eyes, blonde and black hair," Yuuji tells him. "Kenma's hair is blonde with black at the roots, sir. He's even shorter than six foot. He's even considered missing right now. "

Takanobu quickly reads over everything, his finger moving as his eyes look over each word. The realization leads him to having to agree. "Kenma wouldn't help a killer though.." Takanobu says. The fear that one of his own may be stuck helping, perhaps kidnapped, leads him to needing this solved even more.

"You never know how manipulated his mind is right now," Yuuji says, putting the folder back with everything else.

Both of the men stand up, getting everything put back together. "The hair that was sent to the lab, it was black at the root, correct?"

Takanobu nods. "Yes. It may be able to be confirmed. We should hurry back."

"Yes, sir."

They hurry over to the car and begin driving back to where they live. She's on the move again and the only knowledge they had about where she may be was wherever the train ended up. Although, when it was figured out where the train was headed, people waited to catch you both. Unluckily for them, you'd been knocked off midway, leaving them without any knowledge of where you went.

As Takanobu quickly speeds down the road and through traffic, he asks Yuuji to call the lab. The sound of the phone ringing can be heard before someone is finally speaking. "Hello?"

"Yuuji, it's good to hear from you. Is there something you need?"

"The blonde and black strand of hair that was sent to you, do you have the results?" Yuuji asks, his eyes glancing over at Takanobu as he asks.

He can hear some movement on the other side before his question is answered. "Yes, but, you aren't going to like it."

Yuuji sighs. "I don't care if I don't like it, we need the results."

"Okay..."

Takanobu watches as Yuuji talks on the phone, his fingers tapping on the steering wheel. As Yuuji puts the phone down, his face pales. "Who's is it?" Takanobu asks, stopping at a red light.

A sigh can be heard before Yuuji says, "It's Kenma's."

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

"Kenmaaa!" you whine, laying on the couch beside where he's sitting.

Once again, ignored. The amount of boredom you've felt over the last few days of being within the house has driven you mad. On another note, you have killed quite a few people since then.

With the fact that Kenma isn't answering you, you sit up. "Fine, i'll just go murder another innocent couple..." you say, eyes glancing over at him for a quick second before you look back in front of you.

The reaction you get from it was a yank on your shirt, your body toppling back over onto the couch. "No. Just lay there and go to sleep or something. Stop being so annoying," Kenma says, his eyes continuing to look down at the switch as his fingers move.

"I dont wanna lay here anymore. I'm bored." You turn onto your stomach, laying your chin on the back of your hands. Your eyes are looking up at his face, your lips in the form of a pout.

Kenma only so much as glances at you, clearing his throat at the sight of your eyes staring up at him. "And I care why? Watch tv or something instead of whining about being bored."

"But-"

"No."

"You didn't even le-"

"No.

"I-"

"No."

You can't help but laugh as you go to speak again. "Ken-"

"No." Even kenma can't help but let a small smile tug at his lips as he stops you with each sentence you try speaking.

"Come o-"

"Shut up."

"Wh-"

"No."

You glare at him, reaching your hand up and taking the switch from his hands in the middle of the game. "Hah!"

Kenma quickly turns, going to grab it back from you. "Give it back," he whines.

You laugh and begin to flip your body to the other side, keeping him from grabbing the switch. "Or, you can entertain me and I'll give you your game back later."

"No-" He reaches over, his body falling onto yours.

You laugh as his face lands against your breasts, his body quickly trying to move away. As he goes to move, you pull him back down, his face landing against your stomach. A blush is spread across his face as he falls against your stomach this time. "Just stay there and I'll give you your switch back then," you say, a brow raised.

"Why would I want to lie against your stomach," he asks. He still tries to sit up even though in reality, he actually enjoys the position he's in. Your body is warm, warmer than his at least. It's actually decently comfy for him.

You dangle the switch out in front of his face and giggle out, "Maybe because I have this."

Kenma groans and reaches out to grab it, only for it to be moved further away from him. "Nope. Stay where you are and i'll give it to you~"

A sigh of annoyance leaves his lips. "Fine, I'll stay here."

"Good boy." You hand him the switch and lay one of your hands on his head. Your fingers gently run through his hair as your other hand reaches out for the remote, turning the tv on and searching through the channels.

Kenma just keeps himself laying on your stomach, his eyes glued to the switch and his fingers moving. A small smile lies plainly on his face...

With him gaming, you continue to move your fingers through his strands of hair and eventually stop on a random channel. You let whatevers playing play, giggling and laughing at it as you do so. Kenma finds himself unable to focus on his games at the sounds, eventually sighing and setting his switch down on the table in front of him.

"Done already?" you ask, a brow raised as you look down at him.

"It died," he lies, not looking away from the tv.

You don't quite believe him, but you hum in acknowledgement of his answer as you look back up at the show. Your fingers continue moving through his hair, the movements slowly relaxing him to the point that his head melts beneath your fingers.

With his body relaxed, Kenma slowly begins to fall asleep. His eyes close and small breaths leave his lips. You can't help but shake your head. "Of course he's asleep," you say to yourself, grabbing a blanket from the back of the couch that you'd set there a few days before.

The blanket is laid over his body and you hum, grabbing the remote and changing the channels to one with some news. It's best for you to keep up with the news when you can, although you find it best not to let Kenma see. The most you are even able to get him to do is to come with you and sit outside a door somewhere in case someone is coming. You don't really have a reason for him to do that since you can get in and out quickly, but it gives you an excuse to bring him along.

As the news plays, it goes over a few random things at first. Eventually, it leads into your last eight killings since you've been there. The only bodies that have yet to be found are the two in your attic. One whom lived here and the other, whom was here to confess something he'd been holding onto for over two years.

The news speaks about each killing, explaining the patterns. The police hates that the news gets out each time, but there isn't anything they can do about it due to the amount of cameras that are brought and information that is somehow leaked.

It's five minutes later when a piece of news actually catches your attention. It's not the words being displayed, but instead what you see that catches your attention the most. The video is mall camera footage of you and Kenma... Kenma is having a panic attack outside of the dress store. "Oh Shit..." you say to yourself, watching as the camera switches to different recordings of the two of you walking through the mall. You turn the volume up a little bit and begin to listen to the words being spoken, needing to know what all is being said before taking charge in any way.

"-at the mall. These two people are considered dangerous due to evidence found in neighboring states. The young man is Kenma Kozume, who works with the police force and was supposed to be back from a vacation long over a month ago. With this information, it is deemed that he is either helping the supposed killer or being held hostage.

The killer is deemed to be the woman in the videos. She is considered dangerous and has been killing for years. The police have yet to figure out her name, only knowing what she looks like as of now.

If you see either of these people, do not hesitate to call the number below at xxx-xxx-xxxx. Do not interact with either and stay away. Again, if you see either of these people, please call the number below at xxx-xxx-xxxx and do NOT interact with either of them. They are considered Deadly."

You wonder how long it's been that they have been casting this news, causing you to hum and turn the tv up. With each piece of information, you figure you have at least an hour to go kill someone and only a bit longer before the police have even a small chance of finding you.

You turn the tv off, stretching your body a bit, even with the feeling of Kenma's head still laying on your stomach. After a moment, you carefully pick his head up and move your body out from under him.

His head stays in your hand as you use your other to grab a pillow, setting it beneath his head. You move your hand out from under it as you let him lay comfortably on the pillow. "There..." you say to yourself quietly. You turn and walk into the kitchen, quietly digging around. Paper and pencil is all you need so you can leave for a quick moment.. That's all. You eventually don't find any in there and hurry to Tobio's room, digging through some more drawers until you find what you're looking for. "Aha!" Rather than a pencil, you found a pen.

Quickly, you take the pen you'd found and the paper, hurrying into the kitchen. It takes less than a minute for you to write what you need down. After, you hurry to the living room and carefully put the paper down onto the table in front of Kenma's sleeping body.

Of course, you can blame him for your face finally being figured out for the first time in years. You'd never been seen before due to your sneakiness but since he's considered missing, he was recognized and the dots have been connected. You figured it would happen eventually, but you didn't have any idea when. You giggle as you begin to walk towards the door.

The fact that you can be recognized will just make the adrenaline rush when you kill even higher than it has ever been before...

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

I hope the chapter was Enjoyable~!!!

Hehe

Any Thoughts?!?

~Aizaten♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 9.4K 32
When a streamer meets the person her fans have been shipping her with for months. Only, it's outside of the media. It was pure coincidence that kenma...
643K 23.9K 38
ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ's ʜᴇ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴜᴘᴘʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ. ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ғᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ~~~~~~ I DON'T OWN ANY IMAGES USED. I DON'T OWN HAIKYUU OR...
70.6K 1.8K 24
A story in which y/n and kenma are put in the same hospital room and fall in love. ANGST, CONTAINS DEATH! Also this is my first actual story so plea...