Just a pet or something more...

By Tommywasneverhere

(Inspired by the gacha povs on my fyp) At the age of 16, you get to determine whether you are a pet or owner... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 13
A/n
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Fit checks
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
a/n
Bonus because yes
E
Face reveal :D
Giving you guys what you want ☹️

Chapter 12

7.6K 202 631
By Tommywasneverhere

George's POV:

I woke up and felt something warm underneath me. I moved my hand around and felt something soft. I played with it a little until I heard groaning. Huh?

"G-george," Clay moaned, 

"huh?" I asked, still playing with the soft thing

"Y-your hand i-it's- Ah!~ playing w-with my dick," He moaned 

I blushed and removed my hand, "S-sorry!" I stumbled and got off of him. I looked at his hard-on and just covered my face in embarrassment.

"S-should I help?" I asked, still flustered 

"I-it's fine, I-I can handle it," he said and went to the bathroom, not locking the door. 

I went over to the bathroom and pressed my ear against the door, hearing him moan and groan. I got a bit turned on by him moaning and groaning and went in, closing and locking the door.

"G-george?" He asked. 

I went over to him and kissed him while stroking his dick. His eyes were so wide until he closed them, moaning into the kiss.

"George- I'm close," He groaned. I pulled away and smirked at him. 

"You-" I cut him off by sticking my tongue in his mouth and exploring his mouth. He moaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my neck. I pulled away and he switched our positions.

"Who's the vulnerable one now huh?" He asked and trailed his hands under my hoodie. 

He kissed me and unbuttoned my shorts. He stuck his hand in my shorts and jerked me off. 

"Should I suck you off or should I jerk you off? Hm, I can't decide, why don't you decide for me?" He thought aloud. 

"Mm, Clay please, don't do both and just fuck me!" I half-yelled and he blushed

"A-are you sure?" He asked, worry and concern laced in his voice. Who knew? Even though all the lust he actually cared about me, he didn't act like this yesterday.

"Yes," I said and took my shorts off, along with the (Dora) panties I had on. (@TheGayPanPan I see you. Wait did the @ thing work?). He got a bottle of lube from the drawers and poured it on his fingers. 

I got up and bent over the counter. He pressed his fingers on my asshole before pushing one of his fingers in, making me gasp at the intrusion. 

"Ah, C-clay..." 

"Shh, it's fine kitten, it won't hurt later," He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. He put another finger in and scissored me open. He put a third finger in and thrusted. 

"A-ah!~" I moaned. He slapped my ass and put his fingers in my mouth, making me gag

"Be quiet if you want me to fuck you," He whispered in my ear. 

-

He got his fingers out and poured lube on his dick before stroking it. He pressed his on near my entrance and circled it.

"C-clay please," I whined and he pushed it all in, making me gasp and roll my eyes.

He started at a slow pace and continued thrusting faster every time. 

-

"I-i'm close Clay," 

"G-go ahead and cum for me baby," He groaned and jerked me off. 

I let out a loud moan and came, although Clay was finished and continued thrusting into me.

"Ah! I'm close," He groaned and came inside me. 

He removed his dick and took off my hoodie before bringing me into the tub then filling it up. He got in and washed both of us. 

--

We got out of the bathroom, although Clay has to carry me. He placed me carefully on the bed and picked out some clothes for me.

"We have school tomorrow," He groaned and tossed me some clothes before picking clothes for himself. 

"I know," I said and changed into the clothes, which was a white shirt, a grey hoodie, and a white skirt

"Where's the skirt from?"

"Oh, I bought for myself, but was too small so I'm giving it to you." He said and changed into boxers and sweatpants.

I laid down on his bed and groaned, "I'm bored,"

"Wanna play Minecraft?" He asked 

"Sure," I shrugged and he brought me to his gaming room. There was a widescreen TV on the wall, a couch in front of it, 3 monitors, LED lights, an extra monitor, and all that gaming jazz.  

"Come on," 

--

After setting everything up, we logged onto Minecraft and just fooled around, before gathering supplies and making a house.

"Georgenotfound? Where'd you get that name from?" He asked,

I shrugged, "I dunno actually," 

He got out of his chair and connected his phone to a speaker.

"What song do you wanna play?" He asked,

"Uh, Taylor Swift" I said,

"Oo a Swiftie in 2021? Same." He said and played Love Story by the one and only Taylor Swift.

---

"Clay, I'm hungry, make me food now," I demanded

"Okay," He said, stood up, and left the room.

Can't believe that worked.

---

He came back in with a salad, grilled cheese, and some cock- I mean coke. He put the food on the coffee table in front of the couch and sat down

"Come here," He said and patted a spot beside him. He got a grilled cheese and bit into it.

I giggled and got one too and ate it.

---

We finished eating and Clay went downstairs to wash the dishes. I followed after him and made sure he didn't see me. I wrapped my arms around him and he flinched a bit.

"Hi Clay," I giggled and he just smiled. 

"Hi," He responded and continued washing the dishes. 

We stayed like that in comfortable silence. 

"I'm done," He said and dried his hands with a towel

"I know you are," I said and went to his gaming room and killed his Minecraft character.

"George!" He yelled and started chasing me around. I laughed and ran around the room

"Come here, George!" He yelled and tackled me on the ground and tickled me. I laughed and he laughed too

"Clay?" Someone from the door called out, we both turned our heads and it was Drista. She smiled and closed the door.

We both looked at each other and laughed. 

Drista's POV:

Clay has never shown anybody his gaming room besides me, sapnap, mom, dad, and his closest friends. He told me if he shows somebody his gaming room it means he loves them.

Of course, George doesn't know but I won't tell him I'll let Clay tell him.

I smiled, happy for Clay that he finally moved on from Angel. I got my phone and texted mom. 

George's POV:

I feel so happy with Clay that I forgot everything that happened yesterday, but, can I really trust him?

I smiled and went back to the monitor and played some more Minecraft with Clay.

1100 words 

A/n: there was a lizard on my ceiling and I started tearing up- that alone just shows how scared I am of lizards.

Anyways

fit check

Make sure to eat, drink, sleep, and take your meds 

I love you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.3K 26
(He a hybrid of cat and human.. Idfk) George has always kept a secret from the entire world.. that he's a cat boy.... Like actually.. Cat ears.. cat...
918K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.9K 184 12
"Domino No!" "Domino YES!" Before the Clone Wars begin the Jedi Temple was a place not where Generals were, but Peacekeepers. Domino Dair is the pada...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC