Starlight/ The Boyz 12th Memb...

By alexa_eclipse

Moon Yu-Mi The Boyz 12th member or also known as Luna is known for her incredible high notes and amazing danc... More

Luna's KPROFILE
Meet The Moon Family
Relationship with Members
Luna's medical history
Luna's Dating History
Reveal lyrics
The Stealer Lyrics
Luna's Dramas
Luna's House in Korea
Luna's Classmates from Hanlim Art HighSchool and Hanseul School of Arts
Can you believe the audacity of him?!
Instagram
Help me you're the only one who understands me
Luna and Juyeon's dance covers
Soompi 01
Tell me the truth...
What I am going to do?
Instagram
Make them break up
N-No... n-no
I lost him...
Luna's Fashion Styles
Luna's Classmates from Hanlim Art HighSchool and Hanseul School of Arts
I will never love you
Instagram
Your fighting over me?
Soompi โฐยฒ
I'm sorry... I disappointed you
See, I always win
Soompi โฐยณ
Soompi โฐโด
NO IDIOTS IN MY CHAT ROOM
Soompi โฐโต
Instagram
Why were you like that...?
Soompi โฐโถ
Good for you!
Why do I feel like this?!
Fine, we will.
Lush Romance: Moon Yu-Mi and Eun Hyun-woo
Instagram
it hurts, even if I deny it.
Incorrect The Boyz quotes
Inside Luna's phone
You have nothing to be sorry about
Famous things Luna has said
Oh my god, you two are-
Soompi โฐโท
ยฐโ€ขโ—‹Q&A with The Boyz Luna โ™คโ—‹โ€ขยฐ
Instagram
โ™ค
I said leave!
I-I
Kpoppienews ( Twitter )
You scared me!
incorrect the boyz quotes ยฒ
Instagram
did I do something wrong?
Why are you here?
I felt...so scared
I need to talk to you.
You're nothing
What are you two doing?
Instagram
Soompi โฐโธ
soompi โฐโน
MoonBlood The 1st mini album
Instagram
It's not like you can change time
You'd get angry, and I don't want you to deal with it.
I wasn't scared
allkpop โฐยน
It's not just you, okay.
Kpoppienews (Twitter) Luna's response
Kpoppienews ( Twitter ) Fans and friends response
Instagram
It's not fair...
pt ยน. He's was my beginning
pt ยฒ. He was my beginning
pt ยณ. He was my beginning
Pt. ยน Goodbyes aren't forever
Pt. ยฒ Goodbyes aren't forever
you're lying....
I know, I lied...
!!! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

Instagram

322 6 0
By alexa_eclipse

Mxxnyumi

Jasonchoi15, Stellagolddd and million others liked this post
Mxxnyumi: hello everyone, this is incredibly hard for me to talk about. But after consulting with friends lawyers and family I have decided to speak out. After many years, decades of being treated horribly by the one who's supposed to love me and take care of me, I've had enough. As many of you know I “ recently got engaged ” to Eun Hyun-woo a long time family friend and unfortunately he was my first love. Many people who know me personally have seen and heard me cry and complain over the was he treated me. Even though he never showed any affection or sign in of interest in me hurt but I still loved him. I was trapped in an endless cycle of one sided love for multiple years, there might have been a moment when we both had feelings for each other as kids but nothing would have ever happened. I know I hurt Hyunwoo as well too but I never did the things he did to me. When our engagement was announced I had already moved on from him and found love with someone else. Someone who took care of me didn't hurt me and made me feel loved. Unfortunately I was threatened to leave them, I made the decision to break up with them to protect them from the things I was threatened by.  Countless times I told myself it was to protect them, that I did the right thing.  Months went by and my medical condition worsen, I've been in the hospital for a couple weeks and that's when I made the decision. I couldn't keep feeling trapped in a toxic relationship with no emotions or ruled that mattered. I wouldn't call our engagement filled with love or anything like that. I had no emotions towards him anymore. When I told him I wanted to call off this engagement he flipped out and said he'd force me to  have a wedding and get married to him if I liked it or not.  We had a horrible argument and it terrified me to bits. I almost lost my life, everything for me had stopped at that moment. Thankfully I had surgery couple days ago and I'm currently recovering well. I have a ton of love and support from my friends and brother after breaking the engagement. I'd be lying if I didn't say I felt bad. When I was admitted back into the hospital I had someone who helped me every day and who's making my stay at the hospital bearable and happier with them.
Comments:

Alldayinthesehun: I'm so proud of you for breaking up a toxic relationship and finding someone who treats you better.
Jongho88: here come the angry Hyunwoo stands. You did the right thing baby.
Allldayinthdjae: she's doing the right thing, she couldn't handle it and he made her life hell.
Mistsuna: so proud Yu-Mi, I'm glad that you found someone who made you happy
Yuhujnamio: HOW DARE YOU BREAK UP WITH HYUNWOO?! YOU'RE A SLUT
Kianareva: Yu-Mi just confirmed that she's in a relationship 🥺🥺🥺 I'm so proud of her 💕💕💕
Powyerun: she finally decided to leave someone who hurt her and found two people who made her feel safe and loved her when she was with Hyunwoo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.9K 20
โ› ๐ผ'๐‘š ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘ โœ เผบ า“แด‡แด€แด›แดœส€ษชษดษข สแดแดœ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดสแดข เผป sแด›แด€แด›แดœs: แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… โœ“ โ‘กโ“ชโ‘กโ‘ โ“ชโ‘ฃโ‘กโ‘ค โ•ฐโ˜†โ˜† ยฉfluffyric...
47.2K 2.1K 11
Twelve boys have completely different personalities. And all of them just happen to have detention together for a month.
670 8 11
The Boyz OneShots!! - member x fem reader - the content is pure fantasy, non of the events are real. If you find the content disturbing just block, D...
21.7K 2K 23
โ› ๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’, ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘’ โœ เผบ า“แด‡แด€แด›แดœส€ษชษดษข สแดแดœ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดสแดข เผป sแด˜ษชษด แดา“า“ โฅ แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… sแด›แด€แด›แดœs: แด„แดแด...