Zodiac Academy

By Zodiac_Quests

This has ships, friendships, enemies (to lovers, oop-), drama, possible TW. But it's a basic book about high... More

Character introductions
Fire Dorm
Air Dorm
Earth Dorm
Water dorm
Fit check
The party
Astra Academy
Two long days pt.1
Two long Days pt. 2
Headmaster Astraconer
Character recap pt.2
Chapter 10
First day
First day pt. 2
Perfect Picnic
Toxic...
Double date
Jealousy pt. 1
Character recap pt. 3
Jealousy pt. 2
Bus ride
Setting up
Bonfire of nightmares
Bacon and Drama
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
lost zodiacs
chapter 26
important! must read!

Rose Quarts

668 16 15
By Zodiac_Quests

Rebels by: Call me Karisma

A/n: This just going to be about Scorpio and Gemini's relationship. Then we will work on each person one by one.

Word count: 2262
__________________________________

Cancer POV~

"Why does Chris want me and Gemini? We hate each other and I didn't do anything to them." I ask Scorpio. We are walking together to my locker, it is a Saturday and we have the day off but I forgot my headphones in my locker.

"I don't know, he wants to "get with you two" I guess." He says making quotes. I just frown and look down, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just why me?" I say to myself.

"Hey, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." He side bumps me and Capricorn walks to us.

"Ok I need someone to talk to, and since you are the first people I ran up to I am really nervous ." She sounds nervous even.

"Ok what is it Cap?" Scorpio asks.

"Um I think I like Virgo..." she paused taking a long deep breath, "More than a friend." I come up to her amd basically squeeze the air out of her lungs, "I- can't breathe." She struggles a bit as a joke.

"I am very happy for you Cap." He says also hugging her.

"So you aren't weirded out by me?" She asks nervously.

"Of course not!" I put my arm on her shoulder, "Here tell me more about it. Scorpio, we will continue our conversation later." And I walk off with Cap.

Aries pov~

I am sitting in my room just watching tv trying to get some peace, but no, Gem is talking on the phone with someone. She is being loud too.

"Can you shut the fuck up alread-" a shoe comes flying towards me, and Gemini mutes herself basically yelling gibberish towards me.

Leo pov~

Ok today is the day, I will ask her to come with me and I got this. The picnic is setup, I have a car, and we are good to go. Ugh what if I mess up? No, no I am Leo, I never fail.

I go up to Libra's door and knock on it twice.

"Oh hey Leo." She says.

"Hey um, would you want to possibly I don't know, hang out today?" Hang out? God shut up already.

"Ummm, sure. Where at?"

"Um it is a secret, and meet me by the main hall in say 30 minutes?" She nods her head and closes the door. Oh yeah, fucking nailed it.

A/n: next chapter will be the date.

Aries pov~

I am done with her. I call Aquarius and Libra, but théy are busy, just get Gemini out of here somebody! Who else is she friends with?  I call one more person and he picks up.

"Oh my god Scorpio, get Gemini out of the dorm ASAP!"

"Why? what did she do?"

"She is just being annoying, she just got off the phone and now she has her speaker on full blast in your room. I am trying to have a relaxing day."

"What am I gonna do with her?"

"I don't know, figure it out."

"What do I get out of this?" He asks.

"Anything." He chuckles and hangs up. After a little while the door opens and I assume it is Scorpio so I just stay in my room. The music stops.

"Hey turn that back on- PUT ME DOWN!" I hear and then a door slam with no sound after. Finally, now to get a little someone over here. (Reasonable reasons for why this is gonna happen)

Scorpio POV~

"Quit fussing would y'a?" I say still carrying her over my shoulder.

"Put me down and maybe I will."

"Put you down? Ok." I drop her, not too hard but she is on the ground.

"I could kill you." She stands up brushing her shorts off.

"You know you love me.." I joke and she chases after me. We end up in the lunch area until I call truce, "Hungry?" I ask.

"I am gonna get a water instead. I'm still mad at you don't forget." We walk to the table and sit back down. She still doesn't believe about the Chris thing yet, but I have a feeling she will with him walking towards us.

"Why hello there doll." He says sitting down next to her. I pull her chair closer to me.

"What do you want Chris?" I ask.

"Woah I am just here to make peace. So Gemmy, mind controlling your pet." He says grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it. I could tell she is annoyed by how she is leaning away.

"Sorry I can't, he has done nothing wrong, but what do you actually want."

"A private conversation... " he says.

"I don't think so mate." I stand up about to get Gem, but she interrupts.

"Calm down you two. If he wants to just talk that is fine, and besides I can handle myself Scorpio." I look down at her and back up.

"I will be close by." I whisper to her, but my hand was covering my mouth so it looked like I kissed her cheek. I looked at him and he is pissed, dramatic. Besides I don't like Gemini, she can be annoying.

Gemini POV~

"What do you want Chris?" I say taking a drink of water.

"Well first I would like to know if you are dating... that?" He points to Scorpio at the food counter.

"That depends on why?"

"Nothing I was just wondering, cause I think we should hang out some time." He starts scooting closer to me.

"I don't know, I am going to be busy." I am trying to get out of this convo, I thought he actually wanted to talk business, creep.

"We can make time, it will only be like 5 minutes." That's sad, I wonder how long it would take for him to go off.

"What would we do in those 5 minutes?" I start to get closer to him now, he has bad breath.

"Oh you know, it starts off like this-" he puts his hand on my thigh, "And then I put this here, slowly moving up..." too far, I try to get out but he stands us up and pins me to the wall. God fucking damn it Gemini, why?!

"Ok we are done talking." I try to squirm again and he didn't budge. I kicked his shin, he reached down I run, but he quickly stood back up and grabbed me again.

"Get off of me creep!" I now try to knee his, yeah, but he noticed eventually.

"Oi she said get off of her!" Scorpio punches him hard to the ground.

"What jealous are we?" Chris asks standing up fixing his jaw.

"Nope, just upset on how you treat women, especially this one."

"Isn't that what they are for, and one looking that. She is asking for it." He smirks, I will send him to satan himself.

Scorpio POV~

God he is a prick, I am fed up with him at this point. I jump on top of him and start beating the absolute shit out of him.

"Ok Scorpio you did it come on before we get caug-" Gem tries to pull me off, I still keep hitting him.

"YOU TWO!" I heard a scream from the other end of the room.

"Run Gem." I say getting up.

"What?" Is she deaf?

"Run!" I grab her wrist and we run away, I don't know where but we didn't get caught. We are in some garden area.

"I could've handled him myself you know." She says in between breaths.

"Wow you're welcome." I say rolling my eyes, unappreciative little girl. I see a flashlight move around in the distance.

"I mean seriously-" I grab her and cover her mouth and she tries to bite me.

"Someone is out here." I whisper. I look around and see a weird shiny thing and notice it is a handle to a door, "Here I found something." It is locked.

She grabs a pin out of her pocket and picks it, we go through it, "What is this?" There is a sort of vine swing in the middle with a huge tree blocking a way of the surrounding stone walls.

"Looks like a little picnic spot." I say picking at the vines on the walls.

"I wonder if Leo set this up?" She asks herself.

"Why would Leo set this up?"

"He is going on a date with Libra today." She says looking for an exit.

"What?!" I whisper yell.

"Shush they might still hear us." She says, and there was a rustling sound from a large bush on the side of this tiny little pond creek thing.

"What is that?" I ask.

"I don't know." And Arabella comes out of it.

"Oh hey you two." She says closing her book, "Wait how did you find this place?"

"The door..." I say.

"Oh well, I just came out here to read. Um you two have fun with what you were doing, use protection!" She yells on the way out, never with Gemini will I ever even hug her. No, just weird.

"Hey look at these little rocks over here!" She waves me over using her phone as a flashlight. There are two pink stones.

"What are they?"

"Looks like rose quarts." She says picking the two up.

"So you are a geologist now?" I joke.

"No, I just study crystals and stuff. Rose quarts are a sign of love. They are pretty, I can take them back and make some jewelry." Love? Love isn't real, it is just a way to convince two people that they are meant to be, when in reality, it is a bunch of bull.

"Sure whatever but we should hurry, before the professors look here.

Gemini pov~

When we walk back into our dorm, Anastasia is getting a glass of water.

"What are you doing here?" I ask putting my keys down.

"Aries invited me, did you get one too?" I look her up and down.

"You know him and Cancer are thing?" I question her.

"He said not officially, so I can still have fun." Scorpio comes in and I think he heard us based off the bitch face he has going on.

"Get out." He says again. She shakes her head no. I grab her ear and lock her out.

"This is why I hate people Scorpio. Let's go to our room, I want to do something with the quarts." He hands me both of them and we go to our dorm. I sit at the desk and he watches some baseball game.

I finish my ring, I wonder if he wants one?

"Hey Scorpio?"

"Hm?" Hé looks towards me.

"What do you like better, a ring, necklace, bracelet, earring, what?" I ask him.

"Um why?"

"Well with the second stone, since you were with me when we found them, I figured you would want one, now choose." 

"Oh um... a ring."

"What size?"

"I don't know, you figure it out." Ugh, men. I get the size of his ring, and I use his right ring finger since he wears many others on other. After about an hour I finish the ring, I gave it a vine wrap around look.

"What is this?" He asks as I put the ring on his nightstand next to him.

"The ring?" I question him.

"I thought you were kidding." He says trying it on, and it fit.

"Nope. Oh did you hear, Cap is thinking of asking Virgo out on a date." He shakes his head yes, "Oh and Cancer might be asking out Aries, which I don't think she should. I mean he is a complete-" I get spun around and see Scorpio with a crazy look in his eye.

"What is Cancer gonna do?" He asks. I could tell he is jealous, and he can figure it out tomorrow.

"Um you know what, it's getting late. I am going to take a shower possibly a bath. Yeah." I crawl under his arm and escape but he chased me into the bathroom. I was cornered and the door slammed shut behind him.

"Um what the fuck did you do?" I ask him going to the door, "It's locked." I say trying to pick at it and it wouldn't budge.

"Move. Leave it to the adults." He says turning the knob and he brakes it.

"My hero." I curtsy to him and roll my eyes, "We wouldn't be in here if it wasn't for you."

"Me?! You are the one who antagonized me." He says.

"You need to learn to control your emotions mate. Now move, I know a trick." I take my pocket knife out.

"I wouldn't, this is mahogany, so pretty sturdy for a short stack of pancakes like you." He says resting his elbow on my head.

"I am not gonna cut the wood dingus." I put my knife at the crevice next to where the handle is, "It is called thinking outside the box." I grab an unused toothbrush and hold the button thing down from the inside, "Ok now take the open part of the hole and open it."

He does what I say and it opens. I knew it would, "How did you know how to do that so well?." He asks crawling into bed.

"Oh from a video, now night." I say shutting off the lights.

"Night." He lightly says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 408 32
twelve high-school constellations navigating their way through powers, drama, an evil dude, and a lot more. enjoy, or don't - i wrote this in sixth g...
1.3K 26 12
The zodiacs are Going to school...how will it end and who will die..?
65.9K 1.7K 30
Basically, a zodiac story from Pisces's point of view. Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius...
12.6K 184 26
All the zodiacs and star constellations in a school with drama and romance