Jealousy pt. 1

Waves by: Dean Lewis

Word count: 682
_____________________________

Leo pov~

It has been quite some time since I have spoken to Gem. She texted me and asked me to come over, apparently she has a date with some kid in her class. Crossing fingers she doesn't destroy his ego... again.

I knock and Aries opens the door, "What do you want?" He asks.

"Gem asked to see me, so please move." He does and goes to the kitchen. I knock on her door and she says to come in, "So what you gonna do on your little date." I tease her.

"Oh shut up, it's just a study date, we have a huge test in elementals. Trust me, Mr. Lockhart does not like failures." She pauses, "Why is Wyatt here?"

"He invited me, plus I can give you some dating tips." He said jokingly. She rolls her eyes.

"Mhm so what you gonna wear?" I jump on her bed.

"Normal clothe's, it is at the cafe in the courtyard, so nothing special Leo."

"Ouch my real name, you must be annoyed. Oh by the way, who is the lucky guy?"

"Scorpius. Again, no lucky guy. Not a date."

Aries pov~

Gemini going on a date? Aha feel bad for that guy. I keep listening on them and felt a presence behind me.

"What are you doing?" Ophiuchus and Scorpio ask.

"Oh nothing, just... dropped my contact." I drop to the ground, "here it is."

"Oh really? Well I guess I am going to go in my room and-"

"Ok fine stop. Don't get mad but Gem is going on a date."

"Why would we be mad?" Ophiuchus asks.

"You might not, but big ole lover boy here might." I point to Scorp.

"Why would I be mad? And I am not a lover boy. Also, if you are eavesdropping, who is she talking to?"

"Oh just Leo and Wyatt." I say, "And you won't believe the guy she is going with."

"Who?" Ophiuchus asks.

"Scorpius." I say.

"My brother?!" He yells. With that he bursts in the door, "No you are not going."

Cancer POV~

I hear yelling through the walls. I look through my crack door, and see Scorpio's door to his room is on the floor. Yikes.

Scorpio POV~

"What are you talking about?" She questions.

"You are going on a date with my brother?!"

"Quit yelling Scorp. Plus it isn't that kind of date." Leo says.

"Then what kind is it?" I look at Aries, he should've specified.

"A study date. We have a Elementals test coming up." She says.

"I still don't like the idea, for him it isn't just to study."

"Well I can handle myself thank you very much." She says.

"Um Leo, Aries, let's give them some space. I'll get Cancer." Ophiuchus says and they all walk out of the dorm.

"You are being dramatic." She says, straightening her hair.

"Am not, I am trying to save you. Also FYI, he has never studied in his life!" I shout, not too loud but enough to get my point.

"Well that sucks to be him, but I fortunately don't care. You know ever think that people might change? Also, why do you even care?!"

"Because it is my brother! I am trying to protect you!" Now it is an argument.

"I don't need your protection, or anybody's! So go away and leave me alone!" She turns around to face me.

"No, this is not over. Plus I know you and your past, how do I know you want try something on him?!" She gives me a disappointed look. I know she doesn't like to bring it up, she has changed a bit. "Gem I-"

"No. You said enough." She gets up to grab her bag, "I gotta go, and I'm staying with Cancer tonight." With that she is gone.

I felt something drop inside of me. I couldn't help it, I punched the dresser mirror. I fucked up. I walked to get something to drink, I see something shiny on the counter. It is her ring. Fuck.