First day pt. 2

Word count: 1128
_________________________________

Pisces POV~

"We are new here? Aren't we freshy's too?" Cancer asks.

"Technically no, you guys are juniors it all depends on age."

"I see." The bell rings.

"Well, see you later." Arabella walks off.

"Hey Pisces, what class do you have next?" Aquarius slides over next to me. Literally, he slid his butt on the table.

"Um I have algebra." He wraps his arms around me.

"Me too." He says.

"Wait out of all of the things they teach in this school, they chose math as an ordinary class?" Leo says obviously annoyed.

"Well I mean yeah, but let's hope it is useful in life." I say to him.

"Mhm cause our history teacher saying how we are the "savior" of our world is so useful." Cancer rolls her eyes.

"Welcome students my name is Marisa. I am your teacher for the rest of the semester. You're assigned seats are written on a card, so please find your name." She writes her name on the board .

I go to my desk next to Leo, and Aquarius is in the back corner. There was an awkward silence but she just continued on what we are going to be learning today.

I was taking notes so I don't miss anything until I felt a tap on my shoulder, "So what do you think of Aquarius?" Leo whispers.

"What do you mean?" I continue writing.

"Like are you interested in him?" He flips a pencil around his fingers, and repeatedly does that.

"I don't know, I barely know him. He seems nice, he is for sure good looking." I say.

"Would you go on a date with him?" Before I could answer a pile of books dropped in front of us.

"Is there something to share with the class?" Marisa says crossing her arms.

"No miss." I say.

"Ok well pass these to the people behind you." She walks back to the front and waited until everyone was ready. A note was thrown to Leo.

"What does it say?" I ask him.

"Oh it's nothing." He puts it in his pocket.

Ophiuchus pov~

As the bell rang I walked to my locker when Chris and his two friends came up to me.

"You Ophiuchus?" He asks.

"Depends on who is asking." I say not looking at him.

"Hm very funny, but I came to bargain." I then look at him. He has a creepy grin.

"And what is this bargain?" I start to walk off.

"Oh nothing just wondering you wanted to make an addition to my group?" He asks.

"Doesn't sound like a bargain to me. What do I get out of this?" He then chuckles.

"Oh a touch of some friends of yours... I think their names are Cancer and Gemini?" Over my dead body.  Besides, I am trying to change myself.

"Maybe, but why are you obsessed with them?" I ask.

"Oh no reason, they would be a good match in our gang. And I like Gemini best, but I can see Cancer gets the worst out of her. So I was thinking of a little game." He snickers, he is gonna die later.