chapter 26

Word count: 376
___________

Gemini pov~

"oh come on baby. Why don't you just be with me? I am good looking, smart, athletic. shall I go on?" Chris asks me as I tried to walk away.

"Go away. I am not looking for a relationship with you right now." I say.

"Right now?"

"You know what I meant." I roll my eyes. We are back with everyone else. I see Scorpio walking from a path with Arabella.

"Oh is that what's stopping you? But look he is with another girl." He makes a pouty voice and stands in front of me.

"No thanks now move." I shove him over and feel a tug on my wrist.

"Don't even try it Chris." Aqua, Leo, and Scorpio walk up.

"What? We're just chatting, is something wrong?" He asks letting me go.

"Yeah, we want to chat with her too. So beat it." I hide my smirk. Protectiveness is hot asf not gonna lie. Pisces and Libra are lucky gals.

"Whatever. We're heading back to the camp." He signals over his little gang. I sigh of relief.

"He hurt you?" Scorpio grabs my hands and does a check.

"Bitch get the fuck off me. I'm fine, go hang out with your new girlfriend." I walk away with the two guys up to the girls.

"And he sat me up on this rock, and we made out for quite a bit. Glad we came back before that little situation." Arabella points to me.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Oh just telling the girls about Scorpio's smooth moves." She files her nails. Ophiuchus walks away. She's gotta be lying?

Ophiuchus:

"As someone who has been in Chris' position. He really wants to fuck her. Anyway, No any girls who are not taken? And what's with that Arabella shit?"

"What? It was nothing, we were just talking." I say.

"Not what she was saying." He points to the girls little get together. Leo and Libs is holding Gemini back.

"What was she saying?" I ask.

Libra:

"No Gem, violence is never the answer!" I say struggling.

"No no no let her free. Then we can see what a true Zodiac can do?" Arabella makes a sword out of ice. Oh shit.