Chapter 23

Word count: 817

________________

Virgo pov-

Once professor Umbridge rudely forced us to get moving on the trail, we got super bored when she had Arabella talk about every. single. plant we saw. Don't get me wrong, she is sweet, but sometimes it can be a bit much.

"You aren't wrong you know." Scorpius comes from behind me whispering.

"What are you talking about?" I ask. Capricorn was talking to Wyatt and Taurus.

"I mean, Arabella is very sweet, but she can be god awful annoying. I mean, at least her smile makes up for it." He crosses his arms in what seems to be frustration.

"Ooh I think someone has a crush." I say in a song-song voice.

"Fuck nah buddy, I don't date. Nobody in my family does, we are set up by our parents. That is why I try to make the most of it, if you get my drift." he wiggles his eyebrows. Oh hell no.

"What do you mean setup?" I ask. Capricorn comes back to us.

"You know, a forced life with someone, I know we are still young, but marriage. It is to keep our "respect" in the families. You could ask anybody if the higher square about it.

"So you can't marry for love then?" Capricorn asks. She looked sad while saying it too, wonder why?

"Nope, your parents figure it out for you." He says nonchalantly and walks ahead by Arabella.

Ophiuchus pov~

When Scorpius walked ahead, I immediately went to Scorpio.

"Is all that shit true?" I ask.

"Yep, but with my so called "behavior", I'm surprised I haven't been kicked out of my house yet. My folks say they don't since I still have a chance with my future wife." He shutters to himself after saying that.

"What about Gemini?" I ask, knowing she is richer than a mother fucker. He stopped in shock.

"Well, her parents haven't found the right one yet. If and when they do, there will be a big party." He grumbled to himself.

"Is it like a zodiac thing, religious, cul-"

"It's a zodiac thing." Be quickly responds.

"Alright everyone, seeing that Libra and Gemini already set the picnic up. Let's get your seating down." She pulls out a packet, "This is your assigned group for the continuing journey."

group 1:
1. taurus
2. aquarius
3. piscies
4. sagittarius
5. scorpius

group 2
1. gemini
2. scorpio
3. anastasia
4. aries
5. ophiuchus

group 3
1. libra
2. leo
3. chris
4. lyla
5. arabella

group 4
1. chris body guards
2. capricorn
3. virgo
4. wyatt
5. cancer

Cancer pov~

Pisces and I gave each other a joking frown being we aren't in the same group, but somebody is going to die tonight.

"What?!" We all locked up from a shriek. It was Anastasia.

"Problem Ana?" Unbridge asks.

"You put me in a group with her!" She points to Gem. Gemini smirks and waves.

"It's too late. Just ignore each other." She looks at her watch and puts on a smile, "Now I must go. Please take care. Oh and I am putting, Arabella and Scorpius in charge since they did this last year." She practically runs off.

"This is bs, one of you even looks at me, you are dead." Ana points to Scorpio, ophiuchus, and gemini.

Leo pov~

Aquarius and I hold in our laughs behind Gemini. Ana is just making a fool of herself honestly, I can see Gem snickering too.

"We are gonna wreck this bitch's life up." She said.

"Can't you be peaceful for one second?" Libra comes up to us.

"I prefer not to." They hug each other and Libra coming straight for me. I lightly kiss her head.

"Girl we gotta take you to anger management." Aquarius says, Pisces runs up and jumps on his back.

"Ok well anyway, you four lovebirds have fun with your groups." She says before walking off to Taurus, Sag, and Wyatt.

Sagittarius pov~

"I mean does nobody see it? I see every love interest right now." Wyatt says. The three of us look confused.

"What do you mean?" Gemini asks.

"I have the gift of love. I can tell how somebody feels about somebody else. Especially if they are soulmates." Taurus and I look at each other curiously.

"Ugh why does everything about this month have to do with love?" Gemini sighs and lays on the ground while we sit.

"Well it is February, and the comet is tonight. That is why the school board chose this weekend." Wyatt says.

"Oh great." She laughs sarcastically. There was a loud whistle in the background.

"Alright people listen up! As your people in charge, we need you to get in your actual groups please. While there is no adult around please try not to fight, again." Arabella says and looks at THAT group.

"Now let's start the real hike."