Double date

Total Eclipse of the Heart by: Bonnie Tyler

Word count: 536
_________________________________

Sagittarius POV:

It wasn't a secret that me and Taurus have gotten a little closer. So I finally got the courage to ask him out officially and he said yes. I asked Capricorn and Virgo to see if we wanted to go on a double date since they are dating too.

"Hey Sag, you think I should wear this suit or this one?" Taurus walks out with a black suit and a very dark green one.

"The dark green, it brings out your eyes." He nods and goes to the change.

"All right we are back!" Cap and Virgo walk in with a million bags.

"What's in the bag?" I ask.

"Well isn't it obvious, a body... are you dumb? Clothes and accessories." Virgo says.

"Very funny ladies. They better be fancy ones, because I got us a reservation to this very nice sushi steak house that my parent's friends own." I say pulling out a card with the restaurant logo.

"Dude that place is hard to get into. How did you do it?" Cap asks walking into the other closet.

"Well let's just say, his parents took some thought after I did some serious begging." Taurus says coming out fixing his cuffs.

"Well thanks you guys." Cap says.

One hour later.

I walk out of the changing room and everybody is dressed.

"Wow you guys look hot." Wyatt comes in the dorm.

"Why thank you. We are going on a double date." I say wrapping my arm over Taurus.

"Well you four have fun, I myself have a date." He says holding up champagne.

"Ooh with who?" Virgo asks.

"With Cancer, she says she and Aries are having trouble and needs a friend. So I guess it's more of a hang out. But oh well, just glad I can be of help." He says walking out.

"Well let's go then gang." As we walked out, the party bus arrived.

"Well holy shit. Your parents get you this?" Capricorn asks.

"Yeah, but I payed them to do it since I am not 18 yet." I say.

One party bus later.

"Welcome to Don te Fou. What name is it under?" The hostess asks.

"Marco Sagittarius." I say, it is my fathers name.

"Ah yes Sagittarius, how can I forget follow me please." We follow her into a dim lit booth. As we sit down the waiter brings out rolls and butter.

"My name is Hank, I will be your waiter and if you need me just tap this button here. Can I get you started with any drinks?" He asks. We all get out drinks and he walks off.

"This place is so nice Sag." Taurus says.

"Yeah thanks, thought we could do something nice before schools starts again Monday." I say looking through the menu.

_________________________________
I am on vacation right now and I wrote this as I'm heading to the beach. So I can't finish the story since I won't have time to and the date ends how a normal double date would go. They have a nice time eat and dance, go home drunk and fall asleep in each others bed. The End.