Rose Quarts

Rebels by: Call me Karisma

A/n: This just going to be about Scorpio and Gemini's relationship. Then we will work on each person one by one.

Word count: 2262
__________________________________

Cancer POV~

"Why does Chris want me and Gemini? We hate each other and I didn't do anything to them." I ask Scorpio. We are walking together to my locker, it is a Saturday and we have the day off but I forgot my headphones in my locker.

"I don't know, he wants to "get with you two" I guess." He says making quotes. I just frown and look down, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just why me?" I say to myself.

"Hey, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." He side bumps me and Capricorn walks to us.

"Ok I need someone to talk to, and since you are the first people I ran up to I am really nervous ." She sounds nervous even.

"Ok what is it Cap?" Scorpio asks.

"Um I think I like Virgo..." she paused taking a long deep breath, "More than a friend." I come up to her amd basically squeeze the air out of her lungs, "I- can't breathe." She struggles a bit as a joke.

"I am very happy for you Cap." He says also hugging her.

"So you aren't weirded out by me?" She asks nervously.

"Of course not!" I put my arm on her shoulder, "Here tell me more about it. Scorpio, we will continue our conversation later." And I walk off with Cap.

Aries pov~

I am sitting in my room just watching tv trying to get some peace, but no, Gem is talking on the phone with someone. She is being loud too.

"Can you shut the fuck up alread-" a shoe comes flying towards me, and Gemini mutes herself basically yelling gibberish towards me.

Leo pov~

Ok today is the day, I will ask her to come with me and I got this. The picnic is setup, I have a car, and we are good to go. Ugh what if I mess up? No, no I am Leo, I never fail.

I go up to Libra's door and knock on it twice.

"Oh hey Leo." She says.

"Hey um, would you want to possibly I don't know, hang out today?" Hang out? God shut up already.

"Ummm, sure. Where at?"

"Um it is a secret, and meet me by the main hall in say 30 minutes?" She nods her head and closes the door. Oh yeah, fucking nailed it.

A/n: next chapter will be the date.

Aries pov~

I am done with her. I call Aquarius and Libra, but théy are busy, just get Gemini out of here somebody! Who else is she friends with?  I call one more person and he picks up.

"Oh my god Scorpio, get Gemini out of the dorm ASAP!"

"Why? what did she do?"

"She is just being annoying, she just got off the phone and now she has her speaker on full blast in your room. I am trying to have a relaxing day."

"What am I gonna do with her?"

"I don't know, figure it out."