Perfect Picnic

Your New Boyfriend by: Wilbur

Word count: 795
_________________________________
Leo pov~

I am changed and currently waiting in the main hall. It may just be a picnic, but I gotta make it special for Libra. She is perfect, it has to work out.

"Ahem, hope I'm not late." Libra says, she looks beautiful as always.

"No actually, just on time." I say looking at my nonexistent watch.

"Very funny, so where are we going?" She asks.

"Just for a little walk to the lake nearby."

"How lovely, lets hope we don't have by interruptions." She giggles.

"Yeah let's hope." I get a text from our guys group chat, it is about Chris. "Oh lord, Chris is obsessed with Cancer and Gem." We start to walk out.

"It is quite sad, but let's not think about it right now." She turns towards me.

"Yep, today is going to be a great day." I reassure her, maybe a little for me. She smiles and nods. God I hope so.

"So since we never really get to "hang out" what do you like to do for fun?" I ask filling the silence.

"Nothing really, I am good at crafts though."

"Really? What kind?"

"Anything, but I mostly design and sew clothes and all that more than crafts." Must be difficult.

"Sounds interesting, looks like we are here. Have a seat." I say, straightening the blanket.

Libra POV~

I look down and see a blanket with a basket on it.

"Well isn't this romantic." I say.

"I guess, it is a bit corny though."

"I don't think so, it is a beautiful view, and the food looks delicious." I start to fill my plate.

"Well that's good, it isn't completely terrible." He says rubbing the back of his neck, not gonna lie but he looked hot doing that. Is that weird?

"Once we are done, I have one more activity for us. Well two but the second isn't until later tonight." He says wiping his hands.

"Can't wait, today is going great. I doubt anything could ruin it."

"Finger crossed." And he crossed his fingers. We finished our food and sat down and talked for a while just staring at the lake, taking glances at one another at times. There was a comfortable silence until he spoke again.

"So, shall we continue our day?" He says cleaning up and putting stuff back.

"Why of course." I say helping, but he swats my hand away gently. After he is finished we walk off to the "enchanted" forest that Arabella was talking about.

"Ok so before we go in, I need you to put this on." He holds out a blind fold.

"Um, no way." He tilts his head in confusion, "I am a klutz, right next to Gem."

"Nahhh, you will be fine. Besides I will be right by you, guiding you. Do you trust me?" I roll my eyes and grab the bandana.

"Ok let's go." He grabs my shoulders and we walk off.

I almost trip over a stick, but he leans me straight up again, "Thank you."

"Yup."

7 minutes later~

"Are we there yet?" I ask getting impatient. I have almost fallen 4 times, and ran into a tree.

"Yes." He let's go of me, "Now when I say 3 take the bandana off. 1... 2... 3..." I take it off, and see we are in a small open area with the sun running through, with 2 stone benches and roses on each side. It was surrounded by thick trees.

"It is amazing." I say in awe

Leo pov~

Perfect. She loves it.

"Thank you, it took me some time to find it, with the help of others." Libra looks back at me and smiles. I wink at her as a joke, of course.

"So what are we going to do here?" She asks.

"Well since it is sundown, I was hoping to stargaze. We can get a clear view from here." I lay out the blanket from earlier and start a fire a couple feet away.

12:00 pm~

We must have fallen asleep, it is midnight. I look over, but Libra is awake.

"Well good morning." She giggles.

"Yeah very funny, we should head back. We might be in trouble enough with being late." I say and splash water over the fire and grab the blanket.

"All right." She stands up and brushes herself off, with that we walk off.

Libra POV~

Today was THE BEST DAY EVER!

"Well I had a nice day and night. We should do it again sometime." He says putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yes I did too, and we definitely should. Well goodnight." I kiss his cheek and walk inside, and mentally scream and do my happy dance.