Where He Belongs

By Feline_Fan

"You're not like the other wolves here, Colton. You're different." Colton was a rogue borne omega; a rarity... More

~One~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Uhm Technical Difficulties?~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty-One Pt. One~
~Twenty-One Pt. Two~
~Twenty-Two~
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Four~
~Twenty-Five~
~Twenty-Six~
~Twenty-Seven~
~Twenty-Eight~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-One~
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five Part One
Thirty-Five Part-Two
Thirty-Six
~Thirty-Seven~
Thirty-Eight
~Thirty-Nine~
~Forty~
~Forty-One~
~Forty-One Part Two~
~Forty-Two~
~Forty-Three {Dawson, Part 1}
~Forty-Four~
~Forty-Five {Dawson: Part 2}~
~Forty-Six~
~Forty-Seven {Dawson: Part 3 (The Final Part)}
~Forty-Eight Part 1~
~Forty-Eight Part Two~
~Forty-Nine~
~Fifty~
~Fifty-One~
~Fifty-Two~
~Fifty-Three~
~Fifty-Four~
~Fifty-Five~
~Fifty-Six~
~Fifty-Seven~
~Fifty-Eight~
~Sneak Peak: Where They Belong~
**Check Out Book 2: Where They Belong**

~Two~

29.8K 1.2K 196
By Feline_Fan

~Age: Fifteen~

"And where are you running off to?"

I turned and couldn't help the bashful smile that crept across my face. Liam, or my...suitor...I suppose you could call him was smiling coyly at me. He was two years older than me, with dark brown hair, warm hazel eyes, a chiseled jaw, and one of the best up and coming hunters here. "Home," I admitted, wrapping my much smaller hand in his. "I promised Dad I'd be back for lunch. Come with me."

We'd been watching the clouds, as silly as it sounds. Pointing out animals and shapes we found just floating above us. Liam got to his feet, pulling me up with him. I caught my balance on his chest, brushing my bothersome bangs from my blue eyes. Liam lifted my chin with a playful smirk "Ooh and run into the terrifying James Sanders? I don't know, hon..." He led off, pretending to look unsure and afraid. But we both knew that my father liked Liam.

"Please," I pled, tugging on his arm not wanting to play this game any longer than necessary. "I'll do anything!"

"Anything hm?" Liam asked, that playful smile on his face. "A kiss then, my dearest. Right in my lips."

I rolled my eyes at him. I'd kissed him for the first time ages ago! It wasn't still all that fun for him was it? But I was still more than happy too. I rested my small hands, palms down, on the tanned, toned expanse of his bare chest. My lips went up, pressing against his. He quickly took over the kiss, one hand settling on my lower back, the other on the back of my head, in my platinum tresses. His lips were on mine with a nearly bruising force. He pulled back suddenly, resting his forehead on my shoulder, breathing funny that funny smell coming from him.

The smell came around a lot lately. It wasn't bad of course. It was just...sort of different. But good in way that I didn't quite understand completely. But whenever I inquired about the strange smell he just shrugged it off. Today was no different of course. I pressed my nose a bit closer to him, inhaling the strange, though oddly appealing smell that was coming off him. "Are you okay?"

He took a moment, just standing there like a statue before he straightened up and smiled. The smell grew fainter and fainter until it was just gone, disappearing in the wind. "Fine, hon." He looked into my eyes then ran his fingertips through my hair. "Your hair's getting longer."

"I know," I sighed, running my fingers through the strands that got in my eyes and tickled the nape of my neck. Usually I kept up with it well-er, my mother did at least, but with Thomas' wedding and his new house building and Jeffery's new engagement and their upcoming wedding, she'd been occupied as of late and me and my hair had been taking the backseat. "I've got to cut it."

"Don't," Liam ran his fingers through it lovingly, a smile quirking his handsome face.. "I like it."

Blushing I heard my mother calling. I grabbed his hand, tugging him along behind me as I shouted back. Liam, had he chose to fight me, could have stayed stationary with no trouble at all, but he let me pull him along. We were in the woods some, but my father allowed it as long as I was within shouting distance and Liam was by my side the entire time. That was how I knew my father liked Liam. He trusted him to watch me while I was in the woods. A big deal for him.

Back in the cabin, the table that was once huge to me was cramped by the presence of my mother, father, Jeffery who was now eighteen with his fiancee Xena and Thomas who was twenty now who was seated beside his new wife Denisse. "Thomas go grab a chair from out back," my father ordered after seeing the two of us come in.

Thomas did so without complaint to my surprise. Usually he would complain the whole time about Liam being able to get his own damned chair. It was nice change. "Hello Liam," my father greeted with a nod his head.

Liam gave my father a smile and polite, "Hello sir. I hope I'm not imposing."

"Imposing? Please, he's just happy Tiny got himself a suitor," mused Thomas as he set a chair from the back deck at the crowded table.

My father gave him a a disapproving look as my mother 'humph'ed at him. My face went thermonuclear and Denisse gave him a solid slap to the arm. "Stop that, you big jerk," she scowled. "Don't listen to him, cutie. He's just cranky because the house is taking a bit longer to build than he thought."

"You're not the only project I've got going," Jeffery stated to Thomas.

"What? Kissing Andrew's ass still?" Sneered Thomas settling down in his seat again, looking challengingly at his brother.

No one said anything, letting the two hash it out. Usually they got along well but there was always those times when they didn't.

"I didn't have to convince Xena's father I'd be a good husband. My reputation actually proceeded me." shot back Jeffery.

Thomas just laughed as he settled down at the table beside Xena, holding up his hands in mock defeat. "Gonna stand there all day, Short-Stuff? Mom won't feed us 'till you two are sitting." Thomas stated looking expectantly at me.

Crossing my arms, I glared at him until Liam gave me a gentle push toward the table. "C'mon Little Pup. They're waiting."

"He's such a jerk," I complained to him before grinning mischievously. "You should beat him up."

"Oh?" asked Liam, arching an eyebrow while Thomas burst out laughing. "I don't know how that'll work, hon. He is training me after all."

I still don't know how my jerk of an older brother became the Head Hunter but he did. He was good, I'll give him that much, but he was also a jerk. It made sense due to all the times he would leave him home when he was supposed to be watching me to go out hunting. He was nicer ever since he met Denisse but that didn't mean he never talked down at me or poked fun at my size or the fact that I was an omega.

"No offense kiddo, but you don't stand a chance." laughed Thomas, leaning back in his chair.

Liam just held up his hands. "You know what? I believe you." he said.

"Alright, sandwiches everyone." my mother called, setting down a massive plate on the table.

Strands of gray had appeared in my mother's hair yet she looked just as beautiful as she did before. My father hadn't defied age either, gray peppering his black hair as well. But that didn't mean he didn't have full authority of this house. My brother rarely challenged him these days, and when they did, they always lost.

Everyone reached in, trying to grab what they could before my pig of older brother Jeffery could eat them all. Despite all the food he ate, he was far from fat. His body was pure muscle. He was worker wolf though, happy to spend his days cutting wood, hauling water home, and doing fix-'em-up jobs on cabins wolves asked for as well as building new cabins as new relations and marriages happened. Our semi-circle was quickly closing into a full circle and while no one said it, soon we'd have to migrate or split off. I didn't like to think about it though. After the grabbing frenzy Liam smiled showing off two sandwiches he'd grabbed. I in turn grinned, showing four. His eyes widened in surprised. But growing up with Jeffery, I'd learned to grab more than I could or else I'd go hungry. We swapped sandwich because I knew I could only polish off one and a half tops but Liam like all strong wolves could eat and eat and eat.

We munched away, listening to everyone talk. Denisse about having a pup once the house was finished; Thomas and Jeffery talking about finishing the house; Mom and Xena about wedding plans next month; and dad and Liam about his studies.

No one really had much to say to say to me or about me for that matter.

That is until stupid Thomas opened his mouth and asked, "So when do you plan on claiming Shrimp and getting him out from under our feet?"

Liam turned a bit red but opened his mouth to reply. My blood boiled. I was so sick of being treated like crap by Thomas. If I was such a bother to him he could just leave and live with Denisse's parents until the cabin was ready! I stood up, pushing my chair back forcefully, drawing attention to myself. "Don't get your panties in a twist, Squirt," teased Thomas, adding salt to the wound. "I was just kidding."

"Go to hell!" I shouted back angrily opening the door.

I stripped off my clothes, hearing Liam hurrying out after me. "Hon!"

I shifted and darted off into the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'd lost my scent an hour ago.

One thing Liam taught me was that running through water would mask your scent! Irony was, I was running from him. Or maybe I wasn't. I wasn't so sure. On one hand I was furious with Thomas for saying those things but at the same time... Liam didn't step up to help me! And why didn't he? He was going to be my...future mate. If anyone said anything bad about Denisse, Thomas would tear them apart! Of course I didn't want Liam to hurt my brother but a, 'leave him alone,' would be nice too.

I slowed to a trot, beginning to pant. My winter coat was still thinning out despite it being mid-June. With that being said, it only finally thickened in late-January and even then it hardly kept me warm. I paused by a small trickling stream. I looked both ways, the smell of unfamiliar wolves filling my already clouded senses. But this was common crossing ground for rogues so I thought nothing of it, lowering my muzzle to the water, lapping at the cool water flowing from the rock crevice. There was probably a small cave in there, home to some feral wolves or other small predators.

"You look lost, Little Pup."

I spun around seeing a shirtless beast of a man leaning against one of the towering pines. I felt my hackles rise, tail growing stiff, ears pinning themselves back against my skull as this unfamiliar man recognized me as a werewolf. I knew there were other rogue wolves around which was one of the very reasons my father hated me coming out here alone. And here I was, face to face with the biggest wolf I'd ever seen in my life. His eyes glinted a bit as he pushed off from the thick trunk, hands coming up in a 'calm down' gesture. "No need to take out the teeth, Little Pup. You are in my territory you know."

I took a few timid steps back, freezing as my paw was submerged in the cold stream behind me, throwing off my balance some. Maybe I could run for it... This wolf was big, lumbery... I may have been small but I was quick. My unease peaked as the wolf threw his head back, laughing loudly. "Are you going to try to run, Little Wolf?" he taunted in his gravelly tone, as if reading my mind. "I'll catch you. I always catch little wolves who go where they're not supposed to."

I considered letting out a 'SOS' howl but I was so far from home...further than I'd ever been before. They wouldn't hear. Or the wrong wolves would hear. Terror wracked through me again as I stared at the man who prowled toward me, a cold smirk twisting his lips. I felt cornered, tense muscles quivering as I struggled to come up with a straight thought. This was the time that my brothers, father, or Liam would show up and save me. But they'd lost my scent as I had so stupidly intended. "Now, is my Little Wolf as pretty in human form?" He was closing in now, my heart pounding crazily in my chest. "It's not everyday an omega finds themselves in my territory. Maybe I'll keep you."

His hand shot out and in my moment of blind terror I opened my mouth, jaws snapping down on the huge, sinewy hand. With a cry of pain, another hand slammed into my skull, sending me rolling several feet away, dark blotches dancing in front of my eyes. I looked up, dazed and confused, at the dappled light seeping between the lush green leaves above me. I had shifted I realized, feeling the soft undergrowth on my bare skin. I always did when my wolf was in pain. "My omega is pretty," the man growled, jolting me back to the terrifying present. "How do you like that?"

"L-leave me alone," I whispered, scrabbling to my feet, hands covering my private parts. Shame burned inside of me. Liam should have seen me naked first, not some stranger in the woods. "Please! Let me go home."

"You are home, Little Wolf. You're with me."

His shadow fell on me, my eyes staring up at the huge man in both fear and awe. How was this wolf so large? His hand, already healed from my bite, closing in. I tried to bolt, to avoid it, to escape but his huge, vice-like hand closed tightly around my wrist. And like that, I was caught.

~Warning: Scenes of violence and rape~

I broke down: screeching like a banshee, sobbing like a child--anything to stop this before this werewolf hurt me.

"There's no one around for miles, Little Wolf. But by all means, scream. I love to hear them scream."

While my mind processed this terrifying statement my body was stunned by the impact of hitting the forest floor hard. Air exploded from my lungs as he stood over me. The pain kept me paralyzed, the scream of zipper seemingly echoing around the trees. I couldn't breathe, couldn't think... "You, Little Wolf, are definitely going to be my prettiest," he growled before fell on top of me.

He was heavy and smelt bad. But there was also that strange smell again...the one Liam had...just a lot stronger. "It's arousal, Little Wolf. Bet you've smelt it before with this tight little ass."

A phased claw ran down my face, applying pressure but not breaking the skin. It made my skin crawl. Simple as that. That stupid smell though, it was bugging me. Just like when it was Liam's. But did that mean that when Liam smelled like this he wanted too...

I couldn't keep tabs on everything all at once and I felt ready to snap as the man moved his big, lumpy, ugly face right to my neck and breathed in deeply. "Little Wolf, you smell heavenly." he growled. "Should I mark you? Claim you as mine?"

Terror wracked through me as I started to fight again with earnest. "I have a mate!" I whimpered.

"Really? I don't see a claim on your shoulder." A wet muscle ran over the curve of my shoulder, leaving me shuddering in disgust. "Though it'd look just beautiful on your creamy skin..."

I phased out my claws, digging them into the scary wolf's ribs, hoping the pain would weaken him. As my nails cut into his tough flesh the werewolf let out a roar of anger and pain, slapping me across the face with enough force to make me see colors. Once I had my bearings about me my arms were pinned to the Earth with one big hand. A blood lust shone in those dark, cold eyes as he looked above me. "Don't test me, Little Wolf. You won't like what happens." He pushed my legs apart with one massive knee, sliding between them.

I twisted and fought, trying to get this despicable being off of me, trying to avoid what was about to happen.

He rested my legs up on his massive hips, free hand sliding down between us. My eyes shut, silent tears seeping from them as he touched me. Touched me intimately, in the places only mates should explore. I begged the Moon Goddess for help to stop this terrible assault but not long after the thought crossed my mind I was being split down the middle. My body contorted in pure agony, pain zapping up and down my spine. My mouth was open, trying to scream but my voice box wouldn't function. I sucked in deep rasping, sobbing breathes, seeing black edge my vision. "Having fun Little Wolf?" His voice was low, husky snarl as he thrust into my seemingly broken body.

I just wanted it to end.

To stop.

Faintly I felt his hand let my pinned ones go and I phased my claws, trying to claw at his face. But moving was hard...breathing was hard. He knocked them away easily with a furious snarl. "You wanna get clawed up Little Pup?" snarled the werewolf, his body hunching a bit as he mid-shifted.

A massive, scared up werewolf towered over me, still pounding his white hot poker of flesh inside of me. My eyes could not leave the gruesome sight of his face. Long course scars covered his ears, muzzle, and chest. This wolf must have seen years of battle with wounds like those. He rose his huge, hairy mitts. Each one was larger than my face. His long, black claws glittered darkly in the light filtering through the green canopy over head.

He swiped down.

Long burning cuts appeared on right side. He hadn't gone deep enough to puncture the muscle completely but it'd been severely torn. The screams of pain rose and died in my throat. His pace increased as the dark red blood poured from the fresh wounds as a testament to his new increased excitement. "Oh, yes Little Wolf, now we're having fun!"

I felt like I was floating, drifting away from this terror, away from this pain...

Sharp sears on my hips grounded me. I blinked wearily, trying to stay conscious. The beast had seized my hips, his thumb claws digging into my hipbones in a stabbing pain. "Here we go...Little Wolf..." the monster panted.

Burning hot fluids flooded my insides as the werewolf let out a tremendous roar. Around me I heard frightened birds take off in their flocks, chipmunks chatter end, and even the wind seemed to still. He pulled out and try as I might, I could not move. My body prohibited it as I laid there, still in shock. Body shaking violently.

"You're so tight and pretty..." Purred the werewolf as he shrunk back to his human shape, pulling on his pants. He shifted his hand though, laying the sharp claws on my throat. "It's a shame you're probably a pack wolf. Your guards will be looking for you soon... I can't have them finding you alive, now can I?"

I didn't care. My side was pumping out blood at an alarming rate, the smell saturating my senses. I felt dirty, unable to face my family, much less my poor Liam... I wanted to him to. I wanted him rip out my damned throat. I couldn't live like this. I couldn't.

-End of warning-

The howls filled the forest around us, making the creature who was readying himself to tear my throat out pause.

A russet blur knocked the monstrous creature away. My head fell to the side in a daze as I watched unfamiliar men and wolves trotting toward me, the men shouting among each other. Their voices...they were too loud. They echoed in my ears. To my left I watched as the monster retreating from the new arrivals. I let my eyes drift shut, a final tear crawling my down my cheek.

I'm so sorry Liam.

Author's Note: Poor Colton :'( I hated writing this so much! But it was essential for the plot so sorry! Also, I hope my warning were enough for those who wanted to skip the scene could. If not, I'm so sorry and feel free to PM me and give me suggestions on how to make it clearer. Anyway, comment, vote, and follow me!

Pic: Colton [age 15]

Next Update: Sunday (3/15/15)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 23.6K 51
The Pack House: a werewolf whore house. The Pack House is a place where the unwanted omegas go. The Pack House is considered important. It caters al...
311K 11K 47
Jaxon is a happy, cheerful, loved Omega of the White River pack. It's his 18th birthday and he's hoping to meet his long awaited mate. His whole l...
119K 6.4K 45
Book #2 in the Flicker Series Rayne is the son of Alpha Zaryn and Luna Eden. He is a small omega who loves his family dearly. His older twin brother...
65.1K 2.5K 17
My name is Aaron Zayev. I am the current alpha of the Blood Harvest Pack. It is so named because of our brutality towards rogues. I have an especial...