Toxicity (BWWM)

By Tellymemore

(Completed) Mature content warning ------------------------------------------ "Take off your clothes." "W-wha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Thank you

Chapter 23

18.1K 762 265
By Tellymemore

"Hand her over."

"No!"

"Bambi!" Mariella warns.

I start placing kisses all over my baby's face. The car is loaded and waiting and if I don't put her down now we are going to be late for the airport. I half debate if I want this job.  I have left my girl for a couple of hours sure but never for 4 days. I don't know if I'm ready.

"Come on Samantha, we will be back in no time." Jeremy says as he slowly takes my baby out of my arms."

I give her one more kiss before I walk away not taking my eyes off of her. I only had to be down there for the wedding for 2 out of the 4 days. Jeremy wanted two days to ourselves.

I wave goodbye as we drive off. I immediately start to sob in the back seat. Jeremy pulls me into his arms and lets me cry dramatically until we get to the airport. I never used to cry this much. That little girl has clearly made me soft.

Finally, we arrived at our hotel. It was about 2 pm. The whole time on the plane ride I face-timed Anya, and just pretty much stared at her. Jeremy just did work on his laptop the whole time. He had to bring his office work with him, especially since he had a bigger workload now. Also as soon as we got back from Jamaica we had to make an appearance in public for Jeremy's father's press conference. Jeremy requested that me and Anya be there by his side. I don't really want to see his father but he said he needed us so fuck it.

Jeremy heads off to the room while I go to the bride and groom's room to meet with them. Before I head to the room I check with the hotel to make sure everything is on schedule for tomorrow's wedding and tonight's rehearsal dinner along with the two photoshoots I set up.

After checking everything with the caterers and the guests that have arrived, I make my way to the bride and groom's room to let them know I have arrived. I knock on the door and the groom answers.

"Samantha, you're here!"

"Yes, I trust everything went smoothly with check-in and the room?" I ask.

"Yes, and the rose petals were a nice touch thank you."

The bride and groom were getting ready when I walked in. The bride was in her robe doing her makeup for the photoshoot on the beach and the rehearsal dinner would take place right after.

I stayed with them until the photoshoot was almost over. They took photos all over the beach. She wore a white maxi dress and he wore a white button-up shirt with white linen pants. Their favorite picture of mine that they took together was when her blonde hair was hanging over his shoulder just right and she was laughing looking at him and he was smiling down looking at her from behind while the sunset hit them oh so perfectly. They looked so happy. The love was clearly in the air.

I leave the photo shoot to go change my clothes and shower for the rehearsal dinner. I gave myself enough time to get ready and I made sure the photographers would be at the rehearsal dinner. Everything was going swimmingly thank god.

I text Jeremy to tell me the room number. He tells me it's room number 601 in the Elite building. That's weird. That's not the room I booked at all. The bride and groom weren't even staying in the Elite building.

After some searching, I finally find the room, and my jaw drops. The room is twice the size of the room I originally booked. It is well-lit with a shower and a bath and a much bigger space. The room even has a hot tub on the balcony, and the view from the balcony was amazing. It was astounding, the sun was currently setting, and I couldn't pry my eyes away from the view. It's an ocean-view room but we are so high up you can see everything. The room was better than the room the bride and groom were in. I felt a little bad if I'm being honest.

"Jeremy! What is this?" He looks up at me from his laptop confused.

"What? I wanted the best for my baby girl so she got the best." He shrugs giving his attention back to his laptop.

"Jeremy this is too much. You don't have to spend all this money to make me happy. You're all I need to make me happy," I say as I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his shoulders putting a swift kiss on his lips. "I appreciate it though," I whisper against his lips. I quickly pull away from him when he throws me a knowing look letting me know that if I don't move he would make me late.

I run into the shower throwing my goddess braids in a bun. These braids are a definition of a hassle. The curls kept getting matted but the hairstyle itself was beautiful I will not deny. I made sure to give myself enough time so I wouldn't be late. I knew myself all too well. My blue maxi dress with the slit up to the waist and my sandals were already laid out. I applied light makeup getting myself ready as quickly as possible. I had to be there before the guests showed up. I drop my towel to slip on my v string and get dressed when strong arms wrap around my waist. He trails kisses down the side of my neck grabbing a boob in one hand while the other hand finds my waxed sex.

"Jeremy." I breathe out.

"Just let me taste it before you go, it feels like butter." He slips a finger in my fold rubbing my clit back and forth. I was already soaking wet from the simple fact that he was in the same room as me. He pulls his finger out of my folds bringing it to his lips and making a sucking sound with his lips. He lets out a moan of pleasure that makes my knees weaken a bit.

Focus bitch we can't be late.

"Nope," I spin around kissing his lips before I put myself out of his grasp. "I have to be there as soon as possible. But I promise tomorrow after the wedding I'll suck your dick on the balcony for the whole resort to see okay?"

"I'm going to hold you to that," he says placing another kiss on my lips.

I throw on my dress, grab my phone, and I am ready to go. I quickly kiss Jeremy goodbye. He will be meeting me there in about an hour. He is my plus one after all.

I arrive at the rehearsal dinner location and they are not fully set up. The guests will be arriving in 30 minutes. I rub my temple before I start shouting orders at people. I start moving the centerpieces to the tables while I make sure the hotel workers are setting up the flower in their strategically placed areas.

The caterers were laying out the food finally and the speakers and lights were finally set up. Thank god. The guests start to arrive shortly and everything runs smoothly with my help. I had to fix a couple of things here and there but everything else was A-okay.

Jeremy showed up just as dinner was being served. I appreciated having him by my side for this. I have done other events before, but my first destination wedding was a big deal for me. It was a step in the direction I wanted to go. 

We were sitting down to eat but I barely touched my food. Every 5 seconds duty called and I needed to be somewhere doing something or helping someone fix some sort of crisis. I could relax a little since it was now time for the speeches. However, I was the one running around holding the mic.

"Thank you, everyone, for coming, at this time I would just like to personally thank the bride and groom for allowing me to be a part of their special day with them. I have come to know them very well in the past year and let me tell you I have never seen a purer connection of love between two people and I am honored to be here with you guys today." The crowd erupted in small applause at my words. "With that being said, would anyone like to say a few words on behalf of the bride and groom?"

The mother of the bride immediately steps up and starts her speech. Her uncles, her bridesmaids, and his families all follow shortly after. The love was clearly in the air. I was running around handing the mic to different people. I was tired as fuck. Finally, the groom goes.

"To my Beautiful bride Mandy. The day you stepped into my life everything stopped making sense. I couldn't understand how I had gone without you for my whole life, to be honest, I can't remember what life was like before you. You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Tomorrow I will have the honor of being your husband and I don't think I have yet to come across a greater honor in life. You are the other half of my soul and I am in love with the person you are, and everything you do. I cannot wait until we are joined together as one." He places a kiss on her lips and the crowd erupts in applause, cheers, and tears.

I silently wipe the small tear trying to escape my eye. I look over at Jeremy who is staring at me with a relaxed smile on his face.

With that mic drop from the groom, the rehearsal dinner is over and everyone begins to leave. I kiss Jeremy goodbye as he heads back to the room. I have to stay and help clean up. Once the majority of the cleaning is done and I think it's good enough for me to leave, I check with the hotel again. Call it my OCD but I had to make sure that everything is all peachy fucking keen for tomorrow. They assure me at what time things will begin etc.

I finally make it to my room when I feel someone following me. I stop walking feeling brave and turn around when I am met with a dark figure walking towards me. Yes I know I am black and I should run but I got time today. I squint my eyes as my heart beats a little faster when the figure starts coming closer at a fast rate. Then I realize who is it.

"Marcus! You fucking asshole! Why are you lurking in the shadows?!"

"Why are you walking across the hotel alone, along the back way at that." I had been so busy that I had completely forgotten Marcus was here with us. He looks rather nice, he actually looked like a normal hotel guest outside of his regular suits. He was wearing a white t-shirt and some Nike shorts.

"It was quicker and I was lazy. Have you been following me all day?"

"Yes, I have, now if you would continue to your room." I roll my eyes at him and continue to walk towards the elite building, it was on the far side of the hotel so excuse me for wanting to take a shortcut. I turn round to glance at Marcus to see how far behind he is and to my surprise, he is right behind me with his eyes trained on my ass. I stop walking and his eyes snap up to meet my gaze. 

Really nigga?

"I'm ....er....Sorry Mrs. Bresset."

"Samanthas fine," I say rolling my eyes. " I think I can make it back to my room from here Marcus."

"Yes ma'am," he says before turning around and walking back in the other direction. I shake my head, but I choose not to tell Jeremy. Doesn't make any sense he loses his job over something so little.

I make my way back to my room and Jeremy is nowhere to be found. I look around confused until I see a note on the bed.

Join me on the balcony my sun & moon.
- Jer Bear

I smile as I open the door to the balcony to find Jeremy sitting on the chair in a towel and nothing else. The jacuzzi was bubbling while there was room service covered on the table outside and champagne. He smiles at me before getting up to place a small kiss on my lips.

"You need to eat and relax before tomorrow baby girl." He slips the straps off my dress dropping it to the floor and pulls the soft hotel robe on my shoulders covering my exposed body. He places a gentle kiss on my forehead before pushing me down to take a seat. I take a seat as he lifts the covered food to reveal breaded shrimp scampi and garlic bread. This man knows the way to my heart I swear. We eat in comfortable silence. I look up to notice that he is staring at me with his hand under his chin.

"What?" I ask smiling.

"Nothing baby girl, I just love you that's all." I blush with a cheeky smile at his words.

I finish eating, wiping my hands with the napkins. He moves to stand and reaches out his hand for me. I take it as he leads me into the jacuzzi, He drops his towel exposing that he is fully naked. I am only wearing my panties which is barely hiding anything. I lay inside the hot bubbling water on his chest while he wraps me in his arms and places a gentle kiss on my forehead. I love forehead kisses.

We lay there for I cannot tell you how long watching the moon in the sky. Touching each other's bodies not saying anything. I finally relax for the first time today and I truly feel happy in the arms of the man I love. I try to enjoy this peace as much as I could because tomorrow was going to be stressful.

If one more thing goes wrong I am going to cry. The bride's makeup artist got sick and can't come in so now I am currently doing makeup. I was already assured I would be getting paid extra for this. Good thing I know how to do makeup. The bride's veil is nowhere to be found. The best man is hung over. The photographers are here to take pictures and the bride is freaking out. Her bridesmaids are shady as hell. I am currently back and forth between the bride and groom's room making sure they are getting ready. 

I had to get my own personal cart to transfer me across the hotel.

I might sound like I am annoyed but make no mistake, I love this shit. If I can help in any way to make a person's special day as special as possible, I will do it.

Once I finish the bride's makeup and she is happy with the outcome, I get the bridesmaids ready to take pictures in their robes. Once the photographer starts the girl's photoshoot I hop on my cart and make my way to the other side of the hotel where they have moved the groom to make sure the best man has the rings and their photoshoot is going well. The wedding is in about 45 minutes. The boys are basically ready to go. I walk into the room looking over in the corner and what do I see sticking out of a bag?

I am so stressed I just want to rub my temples but I refuse to mess up this face beat. "The veil!" I exclaim happily. The men look at me like I am crazy as I grab it hopping back on my cart and bringing it to the bride's room.

When I arrive she is getting dressed by her mother into her wedding dress while the photographer and videographer takes pictures. Her blonde hair is curled perfectly, immediately her eyes widen at the sight of me. "You found my veil! You are a lifesaver! I don't know how I would have gotten through this weekend without you," she says as she pulls me into a tight hug. I help her mother put her veil properly on her head. I also help her put on her earrings and hand jewelry.

"Okay let's go get you married!" I say smiling at her once I see she is fully ready. I hear a click and see that the photographer took a picture of us standing there together.

The groom is waiting nervously at the end of the beach. All the guests are seated and I am standing by the DJ booth. Jeremy is sitting in the back row looking at me and me alone. The instrumental for the original beauty and the beast starts to play as the bride makes her way down the aisle. A little cliche in my opinion but people want what they want. I mouth the words I love you to him and he does the same before I divert my attention back to the bride and groom.

The wedding goes off without a hitch. I went with the wedding party to take their pictures while Jeremy went to the Cocktail hour and reception.

Everyone was sitting down chatting amongst themselves. I make my way inside the reception to the Dj booth to grab the mic. "Ladies at gentlemen it is my pleasure to introduce to you for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Nicholas Quails," I yell and the crowd erupts in applause as the bride and groom burst through the doors to the tunes of 24K magic by Bruno mars plays. They make their way to the dance floor through the crowd for their first dance as the song changes to Can I have this dance from High school musical. The entire dance was freaking adorable.

The mother-son dance follows, and then the father-daughter dance. She dances with her father to Isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder. I can't help but tear up. I will never be able to have the father dance at my wedding. I find it unfair sometimes, but it doesn't mean I am not happy for others. Jeremy is immediately at my side wiping the tears from my eyes. "What's wrong baby girl." He whispers in my ear. I just shake my head smiling at him.

It's almost time for the bride's surprise. I grab a chair, bring it to the middle of the dance floor, and back everyone up. I dance over to the bride taking her hand to spin her around and put her in the seat. She looks at me like I'm crazy until the music comes on and the groomsmen break out into a choreographed dance to Soul for real by Candy Rain, Stand out by Tevin Campbell, and they finish the dance off with Boyfriend by Big time rush. It was the greatest thing I had ever seen. I couldn't stop laughing. The men were nervous and kept messing up.

But the bride was happy that's all that mattered. The rest of the wedding went on swimmingly with the cake cutting, more speeches and everyone seemed happy. I finally had a moment to Myself where I was doing goofy dance moves in the corner with Jeremy to Eye to Eye from a goofy movie. The couple really liked Disney movies. I was having the time of my life until It was suddenly interrupted.

"Excuse me, everyone!" I turn around to see the bride and groom holding the mic. Shit did I forget something? Fuck. Was I supposed to introduce their outro already? Nice fucking going Samantha. You relax for a second and something bad happens.

"I just want to say a special thanks to everyone for coming down here with us, we know traveling is a hassle but we appreciate everyone being here. We also want to give a special thanks to our wedding planner Samantha, for without her this hectic day would not have been possible. We appreciate you Samantha!" The reception erupts in applause and I stand there awkwardly waving. I turn around to look at Jeremy and he standing there with a dozen red roses to match my dress. I love this man. 

But where the fuck he got those roses from?

Later that night I am finally able to relax. Well not really. Currently, I am leaning over the balcony facing the beach with towels hanging over the side of it. I am gripping the balcony for dear life as Jeremy roughly fucks me from behind. His grip on my waist is so tight as he slams into me over and over again. "Fuck baby, you feel so good! I love this fucking pussy," I moan as he places a hard smack on my ass.

He slows his thrusts to lean over peppering kisses on my back before he lifts one of my legs slightly turning me sideways and giving himself more access to me as his rough thrusts become much deeper. He slows his strokes making them long and deep and I feel myself about to cum. I throw myself back meeting his thrusts when I feel myself tighten around him. He leans down to kiss me roughly as his thrusts continue allowing me to sensually ride out my orgasm. He speeds up his thrust one more time before releasing himself deep inside me. I can feel it pouring out into me. His hot seed feels so fucking good. He pulls out of me and I almost collapse. I am so out of breath. This is the 3rd round since we have gotten back to our room.

I came back to the room with Jeremy and there were candles balloons and flower petals everywhere. You know I sucked the nut out of his balls immediately after. Yah girl was tired after the wedding but I was ready for the challenge. I almost fall asleep on the balcony after that last round.

A/N - I don't care if I only get one view. I will keep writing. That means. at least one person is reading and I am doing it for that person. And I genuinely Enjoy writing,

Don't forget to check out my other book The bully.

The next chapter will be up later tonight.
it's currently 6 am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 12.8K 51
Jasmine and Megan have always been best-friends since childhood. Now that they are older, they are both YouTube sensations who live together. The pro...
43.6K 2.9K 51
She's just staring out the window. I just stand and watch her not sure exactly why I'm here. She turns and finally looks at me. We stare into each ot...
4.1K 275 23
[18+] Nevaeh Sinclair came back home and was already tired of everything. Her mother, her mother's multiple different partners that come in and out o...
17.4K 408 32
I feel his hands glide down towards my fanny and I stop fixing my hair. "Liam-" I start to say but am cut off by him. "Are you sure you want to sell...