The Slime Princess

By SWhoPG

After the Battle with the Orc Lord, Great Sage Told Rimuru that there's a Parasitic Spirit inside him and it... More

Chapter 1: Born
Chapter 2: The name you gave
Chapter 3: a Peaceful day?
A really important Message
Chapter 4: Hero King
Chapter 5: Incoming Catastrophe
Chapter 6: The Visitors
-EX-Chapter 1: Inside a Certain Slime's Stomach
Chapter 7: Joyous Winter
Chapter 8: Mindless Catastrophe Part 1
Chapter 9: Mindless Catastrophe Part 2
Announcement and Random Pics
Chapter 10: a Sense of Longing
-EX-Chapter 2: Inside a Certain Slime's Stomach 2
Chapter 11: Little Wanderer
Chapter 12: Stalking my Mom into the Spirit's Home
Chapter 13: New Friends
Chapter 14: that time i got enrolled into another world's academy
Chapter 15: Outdoor Training
Chapter 16: Outdoor Training Part 2
-EX-Chapter 4: Holiday at Ingrassia!
-EX-Chapter 5: Diffrent Places, Same Time
Chapter 17: Country visit shenanigans
Chapter 18: Hindrance
Chapter 19: Return to Tempest...
Chapter 20: Those who fought behind the line
Chapter 21: Flower shall Blooms once again
Chapter 22: Renata
Chapter 23: The Grand Introducton
Chapter 24: Nostalgic reverie

-EX-Chapter 3: Unexpected Visit

2.4K 94 10
By SWhoPG

Today im currently laying on the ground around my house and looking at the sky...

Right, i can't leave tempest for a week...

"This is boring!!" I said as i get up from the ground.

"Now if i were trying to have fun what should i do first" i scratched at my chin, trying to look smart.

Hmmm, what should i do...

Take a stroll?

Nah

Fishing?

Too boring

Playing with Ranga?

No, cannot do that. He's with Mom right now.

*Sigh*

(Great Sage-san, Any ideas?)

⟨⟨Suggestion: you should take a stroll around the forest instead⟩⟩

(Thats... Actually not a bad idea, plus i can fight some strong Monsters if i encountered some! Thanks Great Sage-san!)

I walked out and grabbed my sword

'what a beauty'

I got out from my house and started walking towards the forest. Since i knew almost everything in the forest. Essentialy it has become my Playground for a while.

I entered the forest and spotted Gobta sleeping under a tree. he's probably slacking off...

Should i prank him?

Yes or No

I got into my thinking Pose, trying to find the best possible answer. And i have made my Choice...

YES

i mean why not?

I approached the sleeping round head and tied his feet with {Steel Thread}. As i tied his feet.

After a few minutes of completing my trap, i saw Hakurou walking, his head is looking around as if he were currently searching someone...

Wait!

It seems like Hakurou is currently searching for the sleepy head beside me. So i walked to him.

"Hakurou-sensei!"

"Hoho Lylas-sama, its been a while"

I nodded "Sensei are you currently looking for Gobta?"

"Correct"

"Well..."

I told him the whole story of how im currently doing a prank on Gobta and how Hakurou presence just made the whole prank better.

Hakurou seemed to understand what i said and he walked towards the tree where Gobta's sleeping.

He then punched the tree, making Gobta awake and stand up, he then looked back, only to see Hakurou with Red Flares on his eyes.

Scary

Gobta tried to flee, but failed as i already tied his feet. After that he began dragging himself like a worm to free from Hakurou's Gaze. But reality is often disappointing...

The strings are attached to the tree and as soon as Gobta reached the limit of the string, a rock falls from the tree and hitting him on the head.

'My Revenge for Colluding Bully me on the earlier days'

Hakurou then Grabs the Unconcious Gobta.

"Thanks for helping me finding him Lylas-sama"

"Its okay, i happens to find him sleeping near the tree"

"Perhaps would you like to start training again Lylas-sama?"

"E-eeh i-im good, thanks but i-i have to refuse"

"Hmm, is that so? Well, see you around Lylas-sama"

I nodded, he then left the place while dragging the unconciouss Hobgoblin. I don't feel bad for him, he kinda deserved it... Don't know why but, he just deserved it...

Oh well time to left, wait where was i? Oh yeah, Strolling around the forest! This is gonna be fun!

[HOURS LATER]

"This is boring..." I said as i sit on the couch at home. I started thinking the story about a Dragon who was sealed in the cave where Gabiru lives and Vesta-san's Lab is located. According to the story, the Dragon just disappeared mysteriously.

"Hmm, the sealed dragon..."

I wonder what was he like?

"Hmmm..."

If only i could meet him...

Im tired of thinking, maybe i should take a sleep. Yeah sleep!

⟨⟨...⟩⟩

(Sage-san...)

⟨⟨...Understood⟩⟩

(Thanks...)

Lylas is sleeping

[A DREAM?]

"Huhh? Where am i?" I said as i looked around, the only thing i can see is the Darkness... So dark...

"Aaaargh!!" Sudden voice coming from her front.

'what was that just now?'

I tried reaching the sound, It sounds like dangerous people fighting. But Its better than being with no one in this void anyway, so i decided to walk towards the loud screaming.

After i reached my Destination? I can hear several sounds...

"Wait, can you feel this presence?"

"Yes, this presence is quite familiar..."

"You're right..."

"Should we investigate?"

"No, i don't think we should"

"Why is that?"

"Because i already knew she would be here soon"

'She? Wait! Are they talking about me?' i said inside

As i come closer to the source of the sounds. I saw...

"A DRAGON!?"

Their eyes were fixed to me... Uwaah why are they looking at me like that? Don't tell me they're going to eat me! No Lylas stay focused!

"Mommy?"

"Kuahahaha, What a Pleasant Visit!"

"Huh?"

"Indeed, this is quite unexpected" a guy with flaming hair said.

"Wait, you guys are not real! This is my dream Right?"

"Right..?" Just to confirm my suspicion, i tried to pinch my hand.

"Ouch" wait how does i feel pain? Then this must be a Dream! but the dragon snapped me back to reality and defies my assumptions...

"Kuahahaha, Of course little one, this is Real! And i'm the one and only STORM DRAGON, VELDORA TEMPEST!!" He said proudly while the guy beside him just watched with deadpanned expression.

"oh and this guy besides me is ifrit"

"It is a Pleasure to meet you in person, Lylas-sama" ifrit said while bowing

"So this is real... Wait! Did you just said Tempest?"

"Yes!"

"I also have the last name Tempest"

"Oh you want me to Explain?"

I nodded

"You see here Lylas, im the Dragon who was once sealed inside this cave that you were just wondering about before you goes sleep"

"Waaaaiiiit... You can see everything?"

"Of course!"

"PRIVACY!!, Also... Where are we?"

"We're inside Rimuru's Stomach!"

"Mom's stomach!?"

"Indeed"

"How did i end up in her Stomach?"

"Well you see... While i saw you think about meeting me, i decided to grab your conciousness with the help of Rimuru's skill"

So he got help from Mom's skill... Wait Mom only skill that has a conciousness is Great Sage! Also i was talking to Great Sage before i was asleep, it seems like she brought me here to meet the Dragon. Amazing, as expected of Great Sage!

"Oh right where are we again? Right, you see Rimuru and i named ourselves, i gave the name Rimuru to him, and he gave us the last name Tempest, essentialy made us Brothers"

"So, does that means you're my uncle?"

[Well Veldora is technically more like a Grandfather rather than an Uncle instead, considering Rimuru is one of Veldora's Magicule born. But since they treated each other equally, they're more like a siblings now]

"Kuahahaha, Correct my dear Niece!"

"Can i Call you Uncle Veldora?"

His eyes widened, wait did i say something wrong?

"THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR, KUAHAHAHA!!" HE'S TOO LOUD!!! MY EARS WILL BLEW UP SOON!!!

"NOT SO LOUD UNCLE!!" i said while holding my ears.

"oh, sorry, My bad"

"Why do i feel like i'm being ignored troughout this whole conversation..." ifrit said but Lylas and Veldora are ignoring him. Poor guy

Now... Back to the conversation.

As i talked with Veldora-Jisan my body started to fade away, wait am i dying? Waaah where's my hand!? Uncle Vel noticed my body started to fade and just sighed.

"*Sigh* it seems like your time has up"

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"You're waking up right now"

"Will i see you again?"

"Of course! But keep in mind to keep this conversation a secret only between you and me, got it?"

I nodded.

My body started to fade away and after all of my body fades, everything turns dark. After that i woke up, and see myself still in bed.

"I just hope that wasn't just a dream"

I mean i got myself a cool Mother and suddenly i got myself a Dragon uncle, HOW COOL IS THAT!? that was the coolest moment of my life.

I got up from bed and started heading outside, i stretched myself and began my walk. Then i noticed the sky is already Red.

"Wait, how long i've been asleep?"

"Nevermind, time to head to the town!"

Then i started my walk on the afternoon.

[The Void]

"That was quite exciting" a dragon said in the void, followed by a nod from the flaming spirit beside him.

"Lets play shogi, and im not going to hold back this time"

"Of course, also Veldora-sama you shouldn't have screamed every time you lost"

"Hmmft"

Those was the last words that was heard from them for today.

------------------------------------------------

NEXT: New Friends

(A/N: Next chapters will take longer to write and publish as i have a lot of work at the moment. also, why do i always make a Special Chapter after every 3 Chapters? I never realized till now. Also If you haven't yet, please consider slap that Personal Library and Vote button, i'll see you next time, bye bye!)

--------------------------------------------------------

1.4K Words

⟨⟨3/5⟩⟩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.7K 57
A normal anime fan reincarnates as ichigo with a faithful maid thanks to a summoning ticket This is a FanFiction I don't own anything
87.8K 3.5K 88
ភរិយាដែលគ្មានអ្វីទាំងអស់សម្រាប់ស្វាមីដ៏ខ្ពង់ខ្ពស់ដូចជាគេ
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
361K 12.4K 44
xiao x reader. " when two friend groups decide to team together and try setting up two people together. those two people just so happened to be xiao...