Lovebite [Taegyu] ✔️

By vnssjnnhyun

Beomgyu was sent to kill the last heir of the Kim's family who is hiding in the human world. During his time... More

Introduction
Prologue : The Kims
Chapter 01 : Bad boys brings heaven to you? Or do they?
Chapter 02 : Dorm
Chapter 03 : Roomate!
Chapter 04 : Choi Beomgyu
Chapter 05 : 20cm
Chapter 06 : What?
Chapter 07 : Identity
Chapter 08 : I'm here
Chapter 09 : Last night?
Chapter 10 : Scared
Chapter 11 : Bloody attempt
Chapter 12 : Alive
Chapter 13 : Oh boy, it's you
Chapter 14 : Runaway
Chapter 15 : Don't stop
Chapter 16 : Mastermind
Chapter 17 : I'm straight (?)
Chapter 19 : Sunshine <3
Chapter 20 : Anti-romantic to lovesick real quick
Chapter 21 : Memory
Chapter 22 : I know I love you
Chapter 23 : IT
Chapter 24 : Under the rain and thousands of stars
Chapter 25 : Apologise
Chapter 26 : Lullaby
Chapter 27 : Favor
Chapter 28 : Hueningkai
Chapter 29 : I'm a loser in this game
Chapter 30 : Do me, darling
Chapter 31 : It's dark in here
Chapter 32 : Slave
Chapter 33 : I am the other you
Chapter 34 : You are the other me
Chapter 35 : Paper heart
Chapter 36 : Let's just run for our lives
Chapter 37 : Poor soul
Chapter 38 : It's not me
Chapter 39 : Torture room
Chapter 40 : Cold night
Chapter 41 : In the lane of memorial, my love
'943' published!
Chapter 42 : Beggin' 🔞
Chapter 43 : Ghosting
Chapter 44 : Sunset
some shocking spoilers for '943' (important!!)
Chapter 45 : The sun had shine, now it is time to set
Epilogue : Present
Lovebite ; Inspirations / references (very important)
another taegyu vampire fic !!

Chapter 18 : I don't see nobody but you

2.6K 179 96
By vnssjnnhyun

Both Taehyun and Beomgyu are currently beside a food truck on the other side of the road to their dorm. It was Taehyun's choice eating there, plus the fishcakes are to die for. And Beomgyu, being the obedient boyfㅡ friend he is, just followed the younger's wish.

Beomgyu recalls the time earlier where Taehyun ran to ther other side of the road, his silver hair bouncing up and down in excitement. He stares at the younger who was enjoying his fishcakes moaning to the delicious taste of the food. He smiles softly.

"What a nice view today, eh?"

Someone said. Beomgyu snapped out of his thoughts and looks at the ahjussi, the owner of the food truck. The ravenette smiles shyly, rubbing his nape in embarrassment as he got caught by a stranger while staring at Taehyun, mindlessly. Taehyun doesn't pay attention to whatever they are saying and keeps munching on his fishcakes. Beomgyu glances at the younger.

"Yeah, it is"

He answered, short. Yet, meaningful. The ahjussi chuckles shaking his head before going back to boil the fishcakes. Taehyun finished all the fishcakes in his hands and proceeds to throw the fishcakes sticks into the nearest trash bin. The younger then continue to take the pungeoppang (the fish bread thingy, i forgot what's it call in english, in japan they call it taiyaki). Beomgyu watches everything in amusement.

"You can do anything except for cooking huh"

Beomgyu blurted out. Taehyun stops munching, glaring at the older, rolling his eyes before going back to take a bigger bite of his pungeoppang. The older chuckles.

How can someone be so cute and adorable at the same time while eating? He couldn't help but smile everytime Taehyun pouts while munching his food, with his cheeks stuffed with food, making him to look like a chipmunk.

And its so cute. Once again, the ahjussi is just giggling at Beomgyu for making it's obvious that he's whipped for the younger.

"Take a picture of him, it will last longer"

The ahjussi teased. Beomgyu snorts. Taehyun looks at the two back and forth, not knowing what they're talking about.

"What are you two talking about?"

Taehyun asked, confused. Beomgyu shakes his head, giggling along with the ahjussi.

"I'm being serious here"

The younger spat. But still, Beomgyu keeps giggling until Taehyun steps on his foot making the vampire yelps.

"That hurts!"

"You deserve it"

Taehyun replied, sticking his tongue out childlishly to Beomgyu who is baffled by the younger's sudden behaviour. He burst out laughing harder than before. Taehyun bites his lips, clicking his tongue.

"I'm gonna stab you"

Taehyun deadpanned. And this time, it's Beomgyu's turn to mock the younger by sticking his tongue out in a playful manner.

"You can't because you love me too much"

Taehyun's eyes widen in an instant. He froze in his place, ears red from embarrassment as his cheeks are heating up. Beomgyu is in fact isn't wrong and isn't right either.

"Wait"

The older suddenly blurted out, going closer to Taehyun who is trembling on his feet, nervous. Beomgyu leans closer, as he brings his thumb wiping the pungeoppang crumbs off the younger's corner of lips. Taehyun could feel the older's breath fanning his face. And he swears that, his heart is pumping hard against his ribs as his stomach is making weird twists here and there.

Why tho? And what kind of feeling is it? For Taehyun, it's too early to clarify the feeling as love. It may be just a minor crush towards the older or maybe because of his puberty just started. However, he cannot deny the fact that, he wanted the older to touch him everytime they're close to each other. He wanted to interwined their fingers together, hugs the older or maybe even kisses Beomgyu.

Plus, the feeling is the same as the one where Beomgyu first taught him to cook. The feeling of adrenaline rush through his body. He could pass out any minute due to their closeness. Beomgyu finally moves away from Taehyun as the younger finally exhales out the breath he didn't know had been holding thes whole time.

"You're so clumsy, sunshine"

That nickname again.

Beomgyu had been calling him that since this morning, and Taehyun low-key likes it actually. He just doesn't want to admit it. The younger turns away from Beomgyu, taking a bite from his unfinished pungeoppang and Beomgyu could clearly see the younger male is flustered at the nickname. Beomgyu smirks. He knows what he's doing.

"That nickname suits you, actually. The way you smile brightens my day. I love it when your eyes turn to cresent shapes when laughing, and you dimples are just perfectly shown at the perfect time whenever you are smiling. I just love how bright you look just like the sun itself when laughing. That's why I gave you that nickname, my sunshine"

Beomgyu suddenly blurted out as if he knows what's playing inside Taehyun's head. He casually takes a pungeoppang, paying for all the food Taehyun and him had eaten, before casually shoving the pungeoppang into his mouth, walking away. Taehyun was baffled.

"Boy, you should have notice how he looks at you with his eyes"

The ahjussi told. Taehyun adverts his attention to the food truck owner, raising one of his eyebrows in question. The ahjussi chuckles.

"His eyes, full of fondness and love. And they're only looking at you, and only you, boy"

The ahjussi added. Taehyun is even more cluelsss. Fondness? Love? For who? Him? Beomgyu? What?

"Taehyun ah!"

Taehyun turns his head to Beomgyu who is waving at him telling him to come to him. Taehyun was about to run towards the male before the ahjussi grabs his hand.

"Remember, boy. Don't let go once you hold onto him"

Now, Taehyun is even more confused. Whatever the ahjussi is saying, he decided to ignore it. Bowing a 'thank you' to the food truck owner, he proceeds to run, following Beomgyu.

"Where are we going?"

The younger asked. Beomgyu giggles. He softly tousles the younger's silver strands before taking Taehyun's hand, interwining fheir fingers together. Of course the younger is flustered by Beomgyu's sudden bold action.

"You said you wanted to go to the bookstore"

Beomgyu replied.

"Oh. I forgot"

Taehyun grins.

"Let's go together"

"Hm, together"

The two males happily walk their way to the place of their desire without noticing a pair of eyes watching their every movements from afar.

ㅡ how's the story so far? are you enjoying it? also, beware my butterflies, pay attention to the details on the upcoming chapters <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 20.5K 49
Wherein Beomgyu hires Taehyun -a fake boyfriend- from a rather peculiar website in order to make his ex jealous but instead, finds himself falling fo...
272K 10.2K 22
[COMPLETED] "I fucking hate you Kim!" "Aww,then do you think I love you to the core? I also fucking hate you Jeon!" Taehyung and Jungkook hated each...
94.5K 5.5K 26
Set in the Victorian era a boy has to disguise himself as a girl to kill the royal prince.At first he was doing his job right but then he fell in lov...
100K 8.3K 37
searching for your secret admirer should not be stressful and full of twists and turns. that's what choi beomgyu thought until he found himself caugh...