' ๐—œ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ' |Ya...

By JJdrawsxii

โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ----- A demon who was extinct years ago. Was brought back from history extinction by ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ cre... More

Create a new life form
A family
New Hero was born
Under the weather
Multiplication Table
Some heat
mother-figure
I prefer this one.
Racing a heartbeat
Something Different
open up
Companion and Beginning
Helping hand
Encounter
Soul Connection
Spider Queen
Defeating the spider
Food
Sleep Bug

Captured at first sight

7.2K 112 488
By JJdrawsxii

|⛔] Heads up for the chapters for some warnings of some readers will feel uncomfortable.

-Sexual themes

-Blood

-Cutting limbs

|🔸] Not to worry even it's a yandere book with warnings of triggers, There will be always wholesome and fluff part

This will be a long chapter.

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/R) = Favorite ramen

(F/C) = Favorite Coffee

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
Your POV

"Ngh. . . Gh. ." After last night since where Redson acted all weird, His been with following me whenever we try to do activities such as making more inventions. I talk to the human teenage girl again, She was doing well and thank me how I care of her health. We have some small talks and such you might think of how conversation works, Mostly struggling of comunication.

Just like when I was a ghost slime demon, It's difficult to understand what I meant. Heegan being a nice person inside of his shell hiding, he helps translating words to the human. After that we ended the chat and going back the girl's body, why going to the victems body?

The corrupted head attached to me is still there, But rather feeling myself weaken or even causing me to die much slower. Using a mortal's body to transfer my life to her body is a way to heal myself, Causing the human's life to end. Means the infected slime attached to me will transfer to her body as I will be fully healed. But, I don't want her to end her life because of my decaying body.

Redson finds another way to not prevent the human's loss, Which it mades me happy how kind he is to also do it for the teenager's life. It took more then a day or night to study how it works, Mostly ordered me to fetch some books about soulbell demons. Whicb I did and will do anything for the human.

In the morning I wake up from my bunk bed closing my eyes trying to get back to sleep, When my friend climbs onto my top bed with no permission as he lays next to me. Opening my eyes to look at him sleeping onto my side chest, I never seen him very. . . affectionate towards me. Sure that's how friends show their love and care but.
It's different.

Redson hugs my arm deepen his head onto my shoulder, Watching his chest go up and down breathing. Just when I was about to sit up, He holds my arm back down laying on my bed. "Go back to sleep. . . " Which I ignored wanted to start my daily bases. I sit up again as he pulls my arm and lays back down. "I . . need. . this. . ." open his eye lids to get up and sat on my lap.

"Don't go out trading those peasants, I need you to stay." He then lays on my body with his head over my shoulder, I let out a puff and interwined with my hand to his hair. Whenever he breathes over to my shoulder, It gives me chills. "I need you to stay. . with me." He spoke, Heegan raises his hand and grab my hand to place his cheek rubbing softly. "I love how we're much closer, Closer to see your admiring face of yours."

That made my eyes widen, A loving compliment from the son of demon bull-king. "Just by the lightest touch of yours on to mine, It made me eager of needed more of your skin on mine. That. . I wanted to kiss it or. . even so. . mark it as mine." When did she turn this? When did they suddenly act of this behavior to me? Early morning to even witness what my friend has become?

"Ok, This is. . new to me of that act of yours in this morning. Please go to your own respective bed. ." Which Redson shook his head no, Proceed to just stare how I attempt to turn or even try to pass through objects. Strange, I can't even pass through objects now. I can't even use my abilities. "Heegan, Did you create somesort of device to block it?" I asked wondering. "No." He responded quickly.

Using my leg to push his stomach away from me, falling himself on the bed as I get to be above him, Looking down at him with my eyes glowed yellow. "Heegan, I don't bought that of what you've said." Redson stared at me for a while and have a dreamy love stuck expression. "Being close to you like this is more entertaining of what things you will do to me. ."

They pulled my shirt down, Getting an inch closer to our lips from the both of us. "I admire you since. .from a youngling self to a grown teenager like myself" Redson opened his mouth to have a lick on my lips, A tongue licking on my damn lips. Quickly pushed away farther from her face, Taking a while to think what he did. "Redson- Did something happen click you to change your behavior this morning?"

Crawling off their lap feeling puzzled. "Oh (Y/N), My heart is racing so fast whenever I keep picture of that time where I placed a kissed on your cheek. It drives me into this state how I'm craving your gentle touch onto mine." Heegan sits up and looks at me with those unsettling expression, It wasn't creepy or scary to frightened me, Rather a lovesick expression. I don't remember how he used to be like this for a few days ago.

He suddenly grabbed both of my hands to pinned me down on the bed, Switching again now that his on top of me. "Your so beautiful. . Please, I'm begging you to let me kiss you again." Her face leans close to my eyes, My eyes averted as they hold my chin to look at him. "Heegan, I couldn't able to command my powers, Unless you actually did to block it by a device that you created." I tried to move my hands to loosened his grip, It won't budge how his hands lock me tight.

Redson smiled. "Your clever, And I admitted that I created a device to block off your powers whenever I'm around." He said it truthfully, His head was close onto my shoulder, Breathing onto my neck that me me froze. "Your scent is wonderful. . driving me insane to just smell even the slightest. My dear. ." Whispered him, head nudged onto mine as I felt a smooth peck om my neck.

Realizing what he will do next, "Heegan- Are you kissing my neck? If so, get off now." Using my strength to push him away with my foot once again, As I pass through the bed from under quickly. Then re-appear at the carpet floor, Looking up to see Redson was staring in a blank emotion. "We will discuss this later, I need to do my daily routines. I never expected how you acted this all of a sudden."

Turning myself around to check myself in the mirror, Just checking if he did something weird. "Are you feeling embarrassed how I acted like that? Though making you feel nervous and shy. . . is making me wanted to do more on you on somethings." Opening the closet to grab the jacket that I always use, Then wearing it. "Turning the tables huh?"

started floating to put my shoes on, tying laces to a knot and float towards the mirror. As I was about the grab the comb, Redson takes it first before me. "May I?" He asked my permission as I nodded in reply. I sat down on a high chair stool, They begin to brush my hair while humming. Feeling nice of a person I do cared about comb my hair, But It doesn't need any help to comb this human's hair, Which is short.

Feeling my hair stand getting lift by his hand, Then for a moment to feel heat coming from heegan. "Heegan?" By looking at the mirror to see him sniffing my hair. "Your scent is wonderful. ." I stood up from my seat and started floating away towards the door. "I'll be heading out." Ignoring that happen so suddenly and unexpectedly how they. . . acted strange.

⎯⌜░☂░⌟⎯

(Y/N) checking her fully charge crack screen phone, Scrolling through to see what's new on social media. Floating forward in the sidewalk, Taking small glimpse on the sidewalk then goes back to her phone.

She couldn't erase the memory of how her friend licked her lips, Acted behave in affectionate way how he has those dreamy love stuck looks. Feeling insecure what made heegan turn into something lovely, It wasn't how she acted like this before.

"A simple kiss surely made him change that quick." (Y/N) said to herself, Was still scrolling through her phone having deep dive of flood with questions.

For a while of floating around the sidewalks as in like taking a stroll, If she only could learn how to walk. A ray of sunlight made her eyes hurt, Using the possession of the human's arm to block it above her. "Bleh. ." Irritated how the sun made her warm, As she uses her hood to cover up her head.

"Redson, The son of demon bull king with his parents of princess iron fan and demon bull king himself. What made you change yourself that quick? I don't know how 'relationships' work in a romantic way how humans fall in love." Scratching her chin, She wasn't education to discover of love. Or perhaps, Not want to be in that kind of relationship level.

Closing the phone and place it to her pocket. "Human world is sure strange and be confusing sometimes. I am a soul bell demon after all, Not knowing the full experience to this. . ." She scratches her head, Feeling an itch. All of a sudden, Someone called her name with a familiar voice in the far distance.

Ears perked knowing who it is, Started to float more faster away from them. "(Y/N)!!" (Y/N) sink her head to the hood attached to the jacket, Started now to fly faster away. "(Y/N)! HI!!" They hugged from behind, Wrapping their arms around (Y/N)'s waist.

"Yes It's (Y/N), Now what do you need from me?" Turning her head looking to see MK nudging his head to her back, Nuzzling. "Just wanted to see you! It brightens up my day to just see you and hug you close." He smiled brightly, Feeling so much happy to see their beloved person he adores so much.

"Cool, You haven't been stressed lately from your work?" Using her hand to try to push MK away, Not seem to be working how he hugs you tight so much not wanted to let you go. "Nope I haven't, Wait, Are you worried of me?" He looked up made an eye contact on hers.

She reply, "I would be worried by your health, don't want to stress yourself to keep hiding your emotions." (Y/N) passes through MK's arms and lands on the ground. MK was frozen by her words, thought to himself that they see each other as strangers and yet care for their health and such.

He began to laugh out loud, Hugging himself laughing more. "Sorry it's just- That really made me happy so much more! And I- Love the way you actually cared for me even though were not much friends but, You just did." His face turns pink-ish red, Smiling widely more how (Y/N) made them flutter. "Well you are the city's hero after all, It will cause havoc or chaos if there's no hero to protect the people. Sides, There's demons around here in some places."

(Y/N)'s stomach growl in hunger, While MK's laughter died down. "Did you eat breakfast?" He asked stepping closer. "Yeah, Butter toast and coffee." She reply. Might have been rushed eating breakfast of the cause of Redson, Taking some time to think by taking a float-stroll in the city. "I don't think that make you full of just by butter toast, We could go to pigsy's together and eat there."

MK takes her hands and drags along, "I can just. . Go back to my home and eat breakfast-" Attempting to budge away from their hands, Only to be his hand gripping tightly. "No, Just please go with me of us together, And if you ever try to use your abilities to leave me. I will find you forever till I find you." MK looks at her eyes, Only to give her vibes how MK was stalking her when his shift is over.

"Ok,Ok, fine, Just for today and tomorrow that you will not give me breakfast, I don't want to eat noodles daily for my morning meal. It's not healthy you know." (Y/N) said and sighed from defeat, MK has the magical legendary staff that defeated demon-bull king from days ago. It made her scared how the staff was to powerful for her to fight with, Will ended a bleeding and bruise mess in the end.

MK happily walks while holding her hand, It made his heart beat fast how he's able to touch his huge crush turn into liking her. Or perhaps, to actual love her.

It was a minute walk, The two of them haven't spoken a word. Or even, What to make a topic to have conversation. Few people were walking by the two, Mistakenly that people think their a couple. Which (Y/N) wasn't liking to hear, While MK having red hue on his cheeks and picture his eyes turns to hearts.

By (Y/N) not wanted to feel awkward, She look around to feel ease at herself by her eyes caught it's attention. Café's, Clothing store and such to come across with in town. It made her mouth water in the inside, Seeing deserts and restaurants displaying unique foods, And she was craving to eat right now.

MK was staring beside her, Who she was turn her head to the left. He sighed in a dreamy state, Feeling himself that it felt like a couple doing of how he held her hand. Using their free hand raise up to his mouth, Bit one of his finger tips while gazing at (Y/N).

More walks later on, As they both arrive at pigsy's noodles. "By watching you how you look at those restaurants, It made you Hungry huh?" She looked at him. "Yeah, it did." MK let's go of her hand and gestures her to go in first. "Charming." She said floating inside, As then MK followed behind.

"MK, It's way to early to start delivering -" Pig chef was cleaning the plates till he froze to caught his sight of the demon girl, MK Stood next to her. "Yeah I know, Also pigsy order of (F/R) and I'll have shio ramen. Two go." (Y/N) started to float to the table counter and sat down, As also MK sat down next to her. Pigsy was surprise to see MK's crush was here, In his own small restaurant.

Pigsy heated the pan first and preparing ingredients, Taking a small glimpse at (Y/N) raising an eyebrow, She shrug in response at the chef boss. "So. . (Y/N) how are you feeling?" MK scooted his seat closer to cloak girl. "Decent, Just good as always." She reply resting her arms on the counter desk. "I've been also doing well! Pretty much happy that your joining me for a breakfast meal."

By looking at MK, Closely imagining in her perspective of flower blossoms surrounds him. "Mhm. . . yeah- yep." It was awkward for the SoulBell demon to handle the awkwardness, Awkward enough to wanted to just fly somewhere else. Sadly of her, MK will drag her back to them.

While waiting for the meals to cook, Mr. Tang comes in humming. "Hellooo Pigsy and MK-" Same reaction of pigsy earlier when he saw (Y/N) in pigsy's noodles. "Ah. . Mk, Why's Redson's friend in here?" Question his son-figure, How Redson's guardian is rather scary looking when she goes on defensive.

Worker boy respond. "Oh she's gonna have breakfast with me, didn't ate to much in this morning when she woke up. So I invited her to eat breakfast with me." He leaned his head to the demon girl's shoulder, Causing (Y/N) to flinch and looked at him with confusing look. Mr. Tang slowly nodded and takes his seat, Wasn't expected this to happen in his daily routine always coming in pigsy's noodles.

It's getting more awkward in the atmosphere, Hearing the pan sizzling and Mr. tang flipping the page of a book. Moment of silence, Moment of. .silence. Till MK spoke out. "(Y/N) how are you doing living with Redson? Nothing happening between you two right? I mean, You guys are just friends. Right?" He placed his cheeks to his palm.

"Nothing much but enough to say his strange, We slept together in the morning. His just a bit odd when I woke up." She admitted, Getting much hungry by looking at pigsy's cooking. "Wait, You both slept?, In the same room or he just came into your room?" He was little envy how you both sleep together, Not in way that you might think but. As in like just roommates, Since you sleep the upper bunk bed.

"We both are in one room, I was in the top bunkbed while he sleeps in the bottom." She thought to herself why does MK need to know about living with Redson? He was curious? Or something that needed to know. "Oh. Ok. Just asking." He place his hands to his pocket, Looking elsewhere as if he wanted to take place of Bull King's son.

Pigsy placed two noodle bowls, And walks to Mr. Tang if the noodleholic needed to order. (Y/N) pick the chopstick and started to eat, Which she was struggling how to use it ended up dropping in the counter. When MK deliver noodle breakfast to jacket girl, She used her mouth, As in chugging it all the way. She did use chopstick well at last time, But now she started devouring ramen in one slurp. Forgeting how to hold it.

Fanboy noticed she was having trouble using chopsticks, Ended up dropping the noodles and the meat. "Having a hard time using it?" He slurps the ramen. "Yes, It's. . .difficult to use this sticks sometimes." (Y/N) growled how the noodle string keep falling from her chopsticks. MK stands up from his seat and goes behind her, His hands goes under to her armpit.

"Look closely." MK's chin rest in (Y/N)'s shoulder, Sending the girl chills. Placing his hand ontop of hers, then holding it making her fingers hold tightly of the chopsticks. "You do this, Don't hold at the top end. You hold it in the middle or either the bottom." MK presses her fingers to hold it. "Adjust your fingers first." He guided her fingers to hold properly.

"Then if you properly hold it tight, Try made it like uh. . . 'Clickity clack' thing, To touch the two end sticks to each other." (Y/N) uses the chopstick and made a 'Click!' noise. "Now try on the noodle, Don't hold it to hard." MK un hand her hands and goes for a hug, Wrapping her waist and still placing his head on the demon's shoulders.

She was so uncomfortable that this stranger was getting all over her nerves, Or either touchy. This situation made her mind go blank, No words been spoken from her. Picking the meat with chopsticks, Then hold it tightly enough to lift the meat up. It successfully work.

"Yay you did it! I'm so proud of you (Y/N)!" He hugged her again, Nuzzling his cheek brushing against hers. "Ehm, Boundaries please." Letting her body to go pass through him, And scooting away from his seat. Little struggling of the chopsticks and yet succeeded to pick up the ramen.

With some customers would dial on Pigsy's phone, Swiping the screen phone and answers the call. "Pigsy's noodles here!" Talking to the person to the other side of the phone device. Cloak girl would eat the ramen bit faster that she needed to head out of the restaurant, Since MK would stare at her in a long time. Makes her, uncomfortable.

"Hey (Y/N) remember we traded on that day? Yeah I still have this (F/C) bandana with me. It's really precious to me. ." He folds his sleeves up to see the bandana was wrapped around his arm, Untis the bandana and placing into to the desk infront to her. "Oh, That's nice?" Nomming the dried soaked rectangular shaped seaweed.

"Can you wear it for me? So that we can match together." MK takes the ribbon and using his fingers to finger comb her hair first, And wrapping the bandana to tie around her head. "I did not say yes to your offer but, Alright I guess." Drinking the ramen soup to get it done.

Meanwhile Tang was watching the whole scene, Eating his daily same meal every morning. "Pigsy his really close to her, Don't you think?" He whispered which he reply. "it's fine for me, Let the kid be happy to his 'Crush' for once. I never seen him this happy." Chef pig pouring ingredients in the pot was boiling hot.

Mr. Tang felt the awkward feeling of (Y/N), Glancing on the two to see MK started taking selfies and flashes phone pictures of her. "This will be the rest of my precious collection, It's so beautiful. ." Scolling through his phone seeing many pictures he has taken. In her vision, MK is been swarm by hearts. Litterly his eyes turn to hearts.

Mr. Tang fake coughed. "(Y/N) how are you been these days?" Started to have a conversation to a demon. "Been. . okay doing some trades amongst the humans, And earning money to buy my own."

"oh- I genuinely thought your out there doing crimes and working along with a Redson, How you both be the duo to conquer the world. And proceeded to-"

Mr. Tang cutt off his sentence to his son-figure kissing (Y/N)'s hands, While she froze there in her seat. "(Y/N)'s hand is so soft. . . And smooth." Proceeds to lay a kiss. "So soft that I badly wanted to kiss you so much. ." MK crosses the line, making the demon filled with discomfort. She swatted away and stood up from her seat, Slamming the counter desk.

"Tell me how it cost and excusing myself and leave?" Eyes glowed yellow looking at Chef pig and Mr. Tang, Flinch to see (Y/N) was now annoyed, narrowing her eyes in anger.

⎯⌜░☂░⌟⎯
Your POV•

A wild goose chase is I am doing right now, Been chased by a fanboy shouted out my name. "(Y/N) COME BACK PLEASE! IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFY KISSING YOUR HAND, CAN I GIVE YOU A HUG?" Flying fast through allyways attempting to loose him, As he keeps getting close. "NO! LOOK FANBOY, YOU AND I AREN'T CLOSE ENOUGH TO KISS MY HAND."

His getting more weird these weeeks, As I keep flying farther away from that worker boy. As I was about to go invisable, Long magical staff passes through my head. It made my heart sank, And so as my mind full of fear how I almost got hit by his staff.

He should be at work- Delivering noodles. Another staff extended longer to almost smack my head, As I barely dodge out of the way and proceeded to fly faster. I can't even do to just go invisable, I feel more fear by this. .Person who holds the monkey king staff.

He won't accept it whenever I say no to him He would still force me to come with him. "(Y/N) MY BELOVED! THERE YOU ARE!" I didn't turn my head, fasten my abilities away. But, Till I got lock by his arms, Real quick like a rope successful captured it's prey. "(Y/N)! I'm sorry kissing you made you uncomfy but- Please, Let me hug you." They said behind my back.

I push their head away from my body, Grunting how his locking me tight to earn me a yelp of pain. "You, cross the line for me to feel discomfort of you randomly kiss a stranger's hand. We aren't friends or companion's. . Dork." MK grabbed my hand thightly, not to use my ability as a warning. As they placed my hand to his cheek.

"I'm sorry, It's just you made my heart melt every day! Squeezing to take one glance at you how I wanted to just- Hold you! (Y/N). . . I won't do any further to make you uncomfortable, But please let me hold you. ." I sighed in defeat and nodded, I wouldn't want him to smack his staff at my head if I said him no again. He would literally kill this girl's human body, And I would not want that.

MK smiled, Pressing his head to my chest hugging. "Your my most favorite. . . . I love you so much." Wait, Is that a confession? Or a platonic in a way? I assume confession, But. "If you confess me already, I would politely. Reject you right now." Looking down with a frown.

"It doesn't really matter if you rejected me, As long you are here with me as I keep loving you always. .and I would keep loving you as I desire to be, Your so lovely (Y/N). I could be a stool for all I care." I blink in puzzled expression. Even he did get rejected, he would still love me. I don't get the last part he said.

We stood there for a while, In the front way entrance of the allyway. Some humans from across would assume I'm having a relationship with the town's hero. Which is not. They would smell my scent, Giving me unease feeling.

I heard him sighed, "My work will start any soon. .And I wanted to stay with you much longer, But I couldn't, I don't want to see you to look how I'm lazy and un-responsible at my own work. Wanted (Y/N) to see me as a man that can take care of you." He unwrapped his arms, then holds both of my hands.

They look at me with warm loving expression, Rubbing my hands. "Even if you see me as a stranger, Not much close to you to become friends but. I would hate to wasted all my love for you since the beginning, And I will not gave up on you. From now on, I see you. . ." He held close to my hand, And placed a simple peck.

"As my lover. .My darling admirer crush. . . . " Nuzzling his head onto my hand, I was seriously was gonna smack him. But when he said these words. "If your gonna hit me do it, If it's from my beloved I would allow it." I feel myself loosing, As in so much confusion why.

He let's go of my hand and walks away. "I love you!" He smiled brightly shouting, Continue to fasten his pace heading back to pigsy's noodles. I curled my hand into a fist, Watching him running back. "Redson would love to beat the crap out of you. . ." Spoken to myself. Rubbing my hands to my jacket, As I . . .was still puzzled.

This is very new to me, a confession. I'm not interested of any relationships. It's a new experience to me, To just feel of me being confess his love to me. I'm new, Very new that I'm. .confused at myself. I scratch my head, Frustrated. As I began to float away, Having thoughts swarm into my head. "I dislike those feels, It's. . . difficult for me to even answer or to calm myself."

Oh wait, He forgot- I raise my hand to feel, No bandana in my head. Must've been taken by him, His very. . .strange person to encounter in the first place.

"(Y/N) right? If that's correct for MK to hear your name." That honestly made me jump, Looking back to see which I'm assuming MK's idol, The Monkey King. "Yeah, I am. Your student confess me sir." Placing my hands to my pocket. "Yeah, I've been watching him. Saw how he hugged you and confess his feelings." He said walking towards me.

"Like father, Like son. You both stalking, now that's unsettling and weird." I said how both of them have the same vibe. "So he did that to you? Bud can't even control his feelings heh." He said with short laugh, "he really can not, It's making me nerve-racking." I reply in a wary tone, How both him and my dear close friend Heegan acted the same.

"I can tell your stressed, How two people overwhelmed you, Feeling all puzzled with ton's of questions on your mind. I can make you relax, Ease up all your issues." His tail swayed from the right, Stepping closer while looking.

I float meter away, Adjusting myself. "Even though you've known to be the hero of every histories been told, Spreading about the tales of the Monkey king. I don't need someone to help my problems, I can manage myself to fix my own issues. I'm not that easily comfortable to go along with another stranger that I haven't fully know with."

It's happening all of a sudden, Things happen randomly. I just needed time to think, On my own. Remembered how MK use to say of, ' There's each of some demons are alot tougher then me, Even I could defend my own. There's not enough strength to face alone ' Some goes along like that.

I don't trust anyone, I don't fully know everything about them. Some ways that they will show their true colors that we didn't expect from our expectations. Each of them are hiding. Hiding to be replace with kindness, Acting to sweet to fully lower their guard down.

I know half of his stories, Haven't seen the full personalities of him. Having some doubt's right now. "Your cautious around other living being, But let's face it, You can't simply beat me. how I ate much. .Immortality fruit from my old years. Let's just say, I ate ton's of them." Mentioning the immortality fruit he've spoken, Making himself craving for peaches.

Ton's as in alot that he ate immortality fruit, Made me sweat one drop that he is correct. I read rarely of book histories, half read about his stories. "I really can not defeat you, Talking like this makes me weaken." And that's why I started to read SoulBell demon's history, Thinking to myself that summoning a claw wasn't enough.

A hand grab me by the shoulders, Dragging me back to the allyway, It wasn't dark enough to see clear by the ray of sunlight. "Don't call yourself weak, Your just lacking of skills to learn." Eyes flickerd into yellow In angered, About to smack his hands away from my shoulder, Only to be grabbed his free hand.

"Ew, Who knows your hands must touch somewhere else by dirt and bugs." I hiss. "Relax, I clean it earlier when I eat bananas. And your hand is cold." Able go pass his hands using my powers and off his hand on my shoulder, rubbing my hand onto my sleeves.

His oddly staring, "Is there any reason of why do I need to come along with you?" Looking into his yellow mixed with orange eyes, Raising my eyebrow. "To know you exactly, How my successor know you. That is my reason why." Monkey king reply. "If that's the reason, Why do you needed to know me?" He wasn't able to respond, By continue to stare and averted his eyes away.

"I said, Just to, Get. To, Know you. ." He quickly wrap his arms around me, Hugging close all of a sudden. Then, Vanished.

⎯⌜░☂░⌟⎯

Pressing and pushed him away, "Your more weirder then your student." Shoving my hands into my pockets, Looking around to see a different place to reveal a beach. Glancing around to see monkey's everywhere, Forest was farther ahead from here.

Returning my gaze onto Monkey King who was staring at the coast line. "This is consider kidnapping. . ." Growled under my breath, Landed my feet on the sand. "Lighten up (Y/N), We're just here to get to know each other. This is where I spend most of my months on this island, My home." He picked a stick laying on the sand, As he snapped it into half.

I'm having doubts on this monkey so much, I can't understand what's in his head thinking. I'm just being judgemental, Paranoid to myself. "C'mon, We'll take a stroll whenever we wander while we talk about ourselves." He waited for my response standing. Began to float and left by his side, heading to the forest. I can't escape of this nowhere island, I don't know the direction heading back.

Monkey man followed me behind walking. We both entered the forest, Full of vines and bushes in the way. As I causally go pass them with a ease, While he was troubled keeping it up.

Silence between us, Keeping floating and passing through to trees and bushes. Haven't talk a single word from our mouths, It was awkward. Since I, Myself Isn't good at having to start up a conversation first. Looking around to feel this feeling, relaxed myself by looking at the beautiful flowers sprouted on the ground.

"For a person doesn't know how to make conversation first." He said able to take the cobweb off his tail. "Yeah." I reply. Grasping the vine and toss it somewhere else. "Do you feel relaxed by looking at something unique and beautiful?" Question the Monkey king. "Yep." Picked one daisy flower off the ground, admiring the beautiful bloom flower.

"You really like pretty things, I mean it is pretty to look at too. Just. ." I halt, Turning my head around to see him looking at my direction, "Just what?" Pulling the daisy petal off. "Pretty to look at that your eyes caught your interest, Just to admire the beauty. Or like, Magically pretty in your eyes." His hands make like a bloom like a flower movement.

Tearing another petal from a daisy with my fingers. "Yeah, That's exactly the meaning of how I like watching pretty things." Dropping the petaln't daisy onto the bushy grass, Proceeded to find another. "What do you like about rain?" I stop floating, Looking back once more. "There's one time that you make a small shed for yourself to be close to the rain, You take naps while listening to music. In that, Device of yours." You really like to watch things huh?

I scratched the back of my head. "Rain is cool to relax yourself, Watching the droplets pour out from the clouds. It's nice for me to take a rest for a while." I reply looking for flowers. "Did your schedule got wacked? Having trouble to sleep?" -- "Yeah, I can't sleep right." Yawn comes out from my mouth.

"You can sleep on my cottage, If your feeling exhuasted." For his response he get: "No thank you, I'd like to sleep at my own shelter. It's cozy." Decline his offer. Proceed to float around the forest, And picking up flowers just to tear the petals. "What do you like about your home?" It was my turn to ask questions.

He glance around before he reply. "Pretty much chill, And comfortable. Other words you may describe the rest." Grabbing the grass vine and pull it down to get rid of it. "So in this island is full of monkeys, Do you get lonely? and I know why you dragged me here since every humans loved you as a hero. And I'm guessing you don't like crowds."

Monkey king smiled, As I did guessed it right. "Yep! Another reason why I dragged you here, And yeah it does get lonely at a time here." He reply at the last sentence hus tone got softer. "Do you blend in with some sort of this magic to be someone else? If you understand what I mean." Floating over the gaint log. "I can turn myself into animals, But a human or any living being? I haven't tried yet." He manage to get pass through tall grass and narrow trees, And walking beside to me.

Shoving my hand to my pocket to pull out a phone, Pressing it open to scroll list of my tradings to see if there's any lacking. After a while of scrolling, to felt a hot breath brush against my neck. Look to see was Monkey King, Peaking over my shoulder.

"You traded with MK with a bandana? Since when?" I froze remembering the thought, Felt sadden by missing the three that stuck on my head till that day. It felt nice with them, enjoy with their company and something warmth. .many words to describe about the three.

Felt a gentle shake on my shoulder, It snap me back to my deep thoughts. "You pause there, Something the matter on that day?" He was infront of me with a concern
face. "It's been a wild on that day, It's where your student learn to duplicate himself." I replied. "Bud's learning fast huh? Proud of him! Though. . It feels like something really happen to that day, Like your lacking of something."

His tail would sway, Tilted his head in curiousity written in his face. "Worker Boy wasn't thinking correctly to clone more of him, Feeling lazy to do more task as he decided to do more of him. Each of him has their own personality and style." Casually going pass through his body, Proceed to roam around.

"Do tell me more, I'm digging in interested to know." He followed close next to me. "For example, A clone of him is a painter and a cat care one. Clone. The painter him was making his friend's boat into somesort of kid's drawing, His cat care taker wears an apron and likes cat. Oh and the painter him is. .a mess, His hair and his shirt covered in paint."

"Next is his delivery clone became. .Ehm, Chubby from instead delivering noodles, He ates it. Other one is. .Kind of cool, A party type. The three last clones was with me-" Monkey king immediately cutt me off. "Wait, wait, With you? As in with you like living you or just by with you?" He question her.

"Those three clones of the fanboy were looking for me since I take a rest from my trading, Ended up the three to come with me whenever I go. They're also hug-ish and cling on to me always." Explained what I remember, To find him with a bored hazed expression at me.

"Oh, clingy like he would always do." Said in a monotone voice, Turning his head away looking some else where. Sounded like he wouldn't want to listen, Or is it how I talk about his student? Hm, seems so. "He didn't ask more anything from you right?" I shook my head no. "Alright, Let's change topic! Like ask me why I like peaches." Closed his eyes and smiled walking through the forest.

While of walking or floating in the forest, Us started talking to each other bringing up what we're comfortable to discuss. What we like and dislike, Questioning each other how or why. I keep answering, while he keep throwing out questions. Some are deeper questions that I refuse to speak up about it.

His gaze would watch me every movement I do, It made me feel like his judging me and anxious. Tried to averted his stares at me, Looking at the pretty nature to get distracted and push away my doubts. He would come close and would say 'You like looking at things that caught your eyes?' Or like 'Are you avoiding me that something on me that you don't like?'

Does he wanted me to look at him? If yes, Then no. I don't like making a long eye-contact, It's much awkward to just stare someone's eye. He would come up to me and ask if I'm ok, Which I am really but actually no wanted to go back to the city. I'd lie telling him I'm doing okay.

"(Y/N) if I were a worm, would you keep me?" He leap from a tree. "Ew, No. I hate worms." Would kill any worms if I ever see one. "Change the worm into a butterfly, Would you keep me?" I tear the tree branch infront of me, and reply. "Sure I guess, Why asking this?" He would shrug proceed to jump through trees.

Both of us started to go up, As in above the ground started flying while he jumps through branches and trees to land. Going pass through and dodge branches in the way, Farther we take a stroll in the jungle, The grass or either nature began to be thicken by huge leaves and vines. Difficult for a human to go pass through this.

My stomach started to growl, As my eye flicker to yellow for a millisecond till it turns to normal. Monkey King stops jumping and glance at me. "Hungry? We can take a break from wandering around, There's this spot contains fruits for us to eat. Want me to give you a lift?" He ask smiling.

"No, Just lead the way Monkey man." I said, earning a cackle from him. "Silly name you said." Still chuckle by the silly name I mentioned, As he leads the way by jumping through tree branches as I fly behind him.

⎯⌜░☂░⌟⎯
°Monkey King's POV°

It took us less minutes to finally arrive, An area where fruits freshly grew from trees and bushes. "Give me everything that is appetizing, I'm hungry. ." She appeared next to me started to drool in her mouth. It made me.. . something. "You should wipe that off ya' " Immediately use my fingers to wipe her drool off her mouth, She flinched, Reacted how I wipe it for her.

Giving me with strange looks, Then left by my side where she would find first was berries. Fingers were covered in her saliva, Staring at it for a while thinking to myself. What I mention earlier of 'Magically pretty'. as in, she is pretty of herself. I stick my tongue out and licking till I get to taste her own saliva, Part, of, hers. Continued to walk fasten my pace where she went.

Badum
Badum

Badum
Badum

Badum
Badum

I may be. .started to grew effection, Love at first sight hits me hard like a bullet. Hearing my own heart beating. I started to love this feeling, she's so pretty to take a glance at her straight for every second. It would surely melt my brain or so, My heart.

Looking through tree branches to find (Y/N) sitting while eating blueberries. I took a leap from the ground and landed next to her, It startled her at first then feel bother by my presence. "You shouldn't wipe it, you freak." frown plastered in her face while eating. "How about we change the subject? So you can feel more comfortable around me."

I pluck one piece of my hair to transform into a bento with different variety of food, She spits out the blueberry. "What in the hell? You can make food out of your hair? I didn't knew that!" She seems to be shock and amaze. "You did not know I could do that? You did say you read my origin's" Raised my eye-brow, maybe she read the half of it?

"I didn't mention I read the full origin of your story, I'm at the beginning of your stories." Her eyes glued onto my bento, I smiled. Maybe this is the opportunity to make a move. "Want some? Your innerself wouldn't able to resist." I push the bento towards (Y/N). "You know after witnessing you morph your hair into food, I think I won't eat it, Sides I don't like eating hairs in food. It mades me gag in disgust."

When she was about to ate the blueberry, I smack it away from her hands. "Thanks for wasting my food." She growled. I pluck out another piece of hair, Turns into a chopstick to pick the sushi and extends at her. "Say Ah. . ! You will love to try this." Scurry over close to (Y/N).

She turn her head away with no response. I move close to her again, Only to be her act was dangling upside down using her legs to clutch onto the tree branch. Letting myself backward leaned and does the same what MK's crush did. "If I ate your sushi, Are you gonna feed me again?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Well yeah! You don't want to be rampage when your starving, isn't that right (Y/N)?" I reply with a smug, She shiver in response of what I'm getting at. Then nodded her head accepting my offer, letting a grin spread across my face. Holding her arm and lifted us both back on the tree branch.

The sushi was still on my hand with a chopstick holding it, I moved close to her mouth as she sighed in defeat and took one bite of the sushi before swallowing it. Staring at her with beam of smile, Waiting for her to say. "Decent enough to go in to my stomach, Tasty." Licked her lips to get the crumbs off her.

Fuck, that caught me off gaurd. I can already feel my heart racing for more, I just wanna touch hers onto mine. She's giving me feelings that I'm started to get addicted.
Gripping onto my fur-hair, Looking away to ease for a second to chill.

[ • |: - In (Y/N)'s perspective, Could see alot of hearts swarm around Sunwukong. Magenta aura filled with daisy around. This sure made her concerned.

Turning my head around with a smile glued onto my face, Looking to see the demon in jacket ate half all the sushi. "Your lucky that one of your food has no hair, Or else I might vomit now if I ever tasted one." Chewing the maki sushi. "Hey (Y/N) can you call me by my name? From now on?" Swallowed the maki sushi and raise her brows in contusion.

"Technically everyone known me as the Monkey king, But they never called me as ' Sunwukong ' so please, Call me as Wukong from now. I'd like to hear your voice into it." It took a while for her to reply, Must've been having thoughts before she would reply back. "Sunwukong. It is a fitting name for a legendary monkey."

My breath shaken, My tail curled. My ears twitch and my eyes widen. To finally, Able to hear my name in someone I'm intrigued so much. "You froze there for a second, Looks like I triggered something on you." She blanky said. Suddenly grasp both of her shoulders as I lose myself for both us to fall off the tree branch.

"What in the brick-" She was about to yelled at me till she notice she was below me, As I was in top. Her under me laying on the grass next to a patch of flowers, Hands locked tight unable to moved that I was holding both of her hands above her head. She only glared at me and make a snarl, I chuckled and smiled lovingly.

(Y/N)'s abilities been blocked by magic that I'd exchange with. I knew this, Expected she would escape one of her ghost powers to pass through me. Going for a kick to my stomach as I use my tail to stay put. "What is your plan to let my guard down? I knew something from you would do something to block off my powers." She had an angry expression.

God damn I love to see fire in her eyes, With a fury of determination to fight off. "Like I said earlier once again, I'd love To get to know you, much. . more. You interest me." I gaze onto her close with a love trance. "Able to know my weakness and use it against me? Oh! If only you didn't ate the immortal peaches!" She said in a sarcastic tone.

"I would so much pleased to break your bones till you can't stand as I would be proud to tear you apart." She spat on me with a toxic tone of her voice hissing. My eyes blink, Unexpected to hear that from her. I was speeches from what she said to me.

I burst out laughing. "Oh (Y/N) that would also make me happy. .of the one I admired SO much to beat the crap outta' me, I wouldn't mind if it's from you." Using my left hand to carelessly stroke her cheek. "Are you genuinely okay in the head? That you accepted me. To punch you in the face?" I nodded eagerly in reply.

There was a long pauce between us. "Get the fuck off me, Your more weirder then him." Her eyes turn to yellow, Glaring at me. "No can do~, It's nice to see you like this. Very close to me as I continue to stare your beauty. It's just us only and I wouldn't do any further to make you uncomfortable, I only wanted to close to you, Much more. .just, A hug."

Both switch positions, Placing her head onto my chest as I wrap my arms and tail around her. "Mmm. . better, So warm. ." me toying with her hair, And then giving it a sniff.

⎯⌜░☂░⌟⎯

genuinely don't know what to feel about this, In this situation your in is quite nice and halfy no thoughts, Head empty. How Sunwukong would act like a person hugging a grumpy cat (Y/N), Hissing softly ready to scratch him any moment, But none.

"This is suffocating. . ." Monkey king proceeded to nuzzle, Brushing against her cheek. Who was still hissing by his touchy-ness. "Suffocating with love and effection." He chuckled, Purring. "Leave me be creep, I'm not used to this when it comes to a person that I'm not fully comfortable yet." Frown the jacket demon.

Monkey king with an upsetting mix with annoyed look. "Still not trusting me? After what we talk about ourselves together? What more do you need to fully okay around me?" His arms slides down to her hands. "It depends when I feel comfortably like it, I see you as a stranger or either a person that is a acquaintance."

Wukong buried his face to her neck, Laying his head resting his eyes. "Your such a creep, This is making me much more comfortable." Struggle to budge out his tight embrace."no wonder MK loves you so much. . . I understand now, such a delightful feeling. ." (Y/N) felt a soft purr coming from the Monkey.

While (Y/N) is locked by his hug, Moving herself much to reach her hand to her pocket. "Stop moving much." Ignored wukong and attempted to grab her phone, Using the tip of her finger tips able to lift the phone lightly, As it ended up slither and wrapped by his tail. "Wukong-" Her phone was taken by his tail.

Monkey king glance at (Y/N) then to her cracked screen phone. "Hmmm what's this? What were you gonna do with this device of yours?" Having half eye-lid blank expression. "That I wanted to be set free by your hug, It's so tight that I can't breath properly. Most of all I wanted to check if there's any signal." Admitted the jacket girl. If she were to keep a lie why she attempted to get her phone, Wukong would knew why sooner later on.

He hum, knewing what she's getting at. Getting a click or something small like an ant bit him, Made his heart tighten and jealousy. "How to unlock this?" Resting his chin at her shoulder. ". . . Ok why do you needed this? There's nothing important in my phone. Only pictures, Notes, And games. Besides, That phone is a piece of nothing but virus on it, Will spam at any time of useless messages."

"If it's useless, Why do you tend to keep it? It's useless as a junk right?" She averted her eyes from Wukong, Replied nothing. "Heh, Your going soft on humans now? What happen to the (Y/N) who wanted revenge for her family? And also, I know your using someone's body to keep you from decaying."

No response, Stayed quiet. She was so shock that he knew what's about her. Dropping a sweat of the side of her head, Feeling goosebumps and shivers down to her spine. Frighten she felt, She is right, He is more then a creep to know about. Questioning how, 'Revenge on her family?' That he figured out.

"H,Hey don't feel all nervous, I've known by your tales, About the SoulBell demon." Felt sadden how he made her frighten, Holding both of her shoulders to massage at ease. She continued to stay silent, Feeling agitated. "How'd you. . .knew?" Her voice was soft, Barely to even hear. "Just a hunch, Now just unlock this phone of yours." Wukong said avoiding what she asked him.

Able to slip one of (Y/N)'s arm off, Reaching and holding his arms to bring the phone close. "It needs a face recognition to unlock it, Either my hand print." Wukong frozed, Gazing to his hand holded by hers. His heart was beating fast, his cheeks dusted with red hue. Warm, soothing by toucher her hand. He thought to himself.

A cough caught him off, Looking to see (Y/N) nudging her head to her phone now unlock. "Oh, Ah, Sorry my mind felt fuzzy there." His mind focus onto her gadget, Swipping and feeling his fur-fingers slides through tye crack screen. Then tapping the icon to open music, This made (Y/N) raise a brow. Wukong scroll through the playlist, As he manage to choose one of the songs to play.

It started to play instruments, It amuses her that her ears filled with comfort by the song she knew.

—[ Ask me why my heart's inside my throat
I've never been in love, I've been alone. ]

It was really comforting, It was one of her favorite songs to listen in her own spare time at night. Her anxious feels was slowly drained away, Replace with soothing and relax emotion.

[ Feel like I've been living life asleep, Love so strong it makes me feel weak. ]—

Cloak girl glances up to see SunWukong seems to be upset, Mentioned earlier he felt alone in this island to himself. He has animals to a company but, It's lacking to him. He can clone himself but, once again lacking of companion, Something. That he needed someone.

[ Are you lonely? (Are you lonely?), Our Fingers dancing when they meet. ]—

She continued to stay quiet, Leaning herself to Monkey King's chest to lay on. Just the two listening her songs, It made the demon goo feel at ease. Yet awkward to make up a conversation.

[ You seem so lonely, (Are you lonely?) I'll be the only dream you seek. ]—

Wukong grip onto the grass, His embrace of (Y/N) began more tighten. "Hey uh, Your gripping me tight Wukong." Is he feeling annoyed? Puzzled face was writtin all over her face. "(Y/N), Please." He look down and holding her shoulders. "Spit it out if you want to say."

[ So if you're lonely, No need to show me if you're lonely come be lonely with me. ]—

His lips smashed into (Y/N)'s, causing her stunned, Frozen in place. Hands we're holding her shoulders still, Begining to feel the both of them stumble back to the ground. It was the same position earlier, When they both fell down from the tree.

—[ Lonely (Are you lonely?) Passion is crashing as we speak. You seem so lonely (Are you lonely?) You're the ground my feet won't reach. ]—

He gave her light kisses at first, Then his tongue slipped inside into her mouth. It made (Y/N) Panicked, Thinking he will eat her alive. muffled in her voice attempting to break out the kiss. Guessing it was his tongue met hers, slowly touching her tongue with his own.

[ So if you're lonely, Darling you're glowing if your lonely come be lonely with me. ]—

Mentioned how she barely discovers and learns about love works, But she doesn't know about the French kissing.

—[ Underneath the pale moonlight, Dreaming of a circus life. carousels and ferris heights, I'll be yours and If you'll be mine.]—

SunWukong uses his tail close her eye-lids, Continued kissing her pinning down. She continued to struggle as Monkey King pat her head to soothe, swirling around her mouth covered in his saliva. "Mm. . .~"

—[ Cause I'm lonely, I'm so lonely if you hold me I'll be your only (Are you lonely?) ]—

For (Y/N) who doesn't know anything about kissing, She lets him do what he wanted to do. Feeling slow and sensual by the two, Hugging her close to his chest making his heart feel much warmth.

—[ Our fingers dancing when they meet, You seem so lonely (Are you lonely?) I'll be the only dream you seek, If you're lonely, No need to show me. If your lonely, Can be lonely with me. ]—

SunWukong likes the taste of her sweet lips, though her lips were dry at first lacking of drinking water. But, Wow his getting addicted of (Y/N)'s lips so much that he might even chew it. As then, Both of them part away from the make out session.

[ Are you lonely? Passion is crashing as we speak, You seem so lonely, You're the ground my feet won't reach. So if you're lonely, Darling you're glowing if you're lonely come be lonely with me. ]—

They stared for a while facing eachother, His smiled spread wide in a dork way to grin, While (Y/N) was blank out the situation just happen. Leaning closer and give a lick on her lips to wipe off the saliva, She flinch and pushes Monkey King away. Giving her time to breath and a moment to think, She was so confused and shock.

"Your kind of a slob at kissing. Fuck. . . Your lips are so tasty~" Giving another lick here in her cheek and the lips. Slowly raises her hand just to hit him, Stopping from what she remember. "Your such a disgusting creep, Felt sicken what you just did." She doesn't like what he did to her.

Scooted away from Monkey King and wraps her knees with her arms. Stomach of hers was tighten and felt more disgusted. "Wukong what you just did is shit." Rubbing her mouth with her arm. "Do your species wanted to eat me?" (Y/N) asked, wondering. "Oh- No,no,no. It was a kiss and- P,Pretty much." He reply with a sweat, seemingly to be quivering.

"Well I don't like it, it scares me at first. . ." said the cloak demon Sinking into her jacket, Both of them were apart six centimeter away eachother. Taking a peek at Wukong to see him shaking, Biting his fingers as his eyes were like craving for something. Made her concerned how his now acting, Dropping a sweat on her head.

Watching him tremble more and gripping into his fur-hair, His tail curled and directly looking at her. Raising his hands and swirls his finger tips to create a yellow swirl, Making (Y/N)'s own body seem to vanished entirely.

"I'm going insane- I need. . . I wanna. . . . I want. . .She's so lovely- I want to kiss her so much, Badly."

⎯⌜░☂░⌟⎯
• Your POV •

reappear at the rooftop, Feeling my head aching from teleporting. "That hurted." Said to myself. I couldn't even attempt to erase the time where he kissed me, It's still a sickening feeling that happen unexpectedly. realizing that I may forgot something, Placing my hand into my pocket. Surprisingly, The phone is with me. For I thought I left it behind, Must've been him.

Letting out a frustrating groan from my mouth, While rubbing my hair. "I honestly don't know what to say about that. ." I said rubbing my mouth with my arm. Again. Floating towards the edge of the rooftop, Looking down to see people walking by stores and others. Floats an inch closer as I let myself fall from a five story building, Falling was peaceful at first till it goes faster.

Then quickly float above the cemented ground, Laying myself back. Then slowly turn myself into a sitting position, Thinking by looking at the surroundings. Tugging my jacket that I wear almost more then a week, Thought to myself if I could buy one.

Usually when it comes to day off trading, Heegan allowed me to barrow his shirt. Casually passes through objects, And fasten my floating abilities. Then It hit me, A regular trader has a clothing store. Having vibes by the thought of them, I did miss them. Passing through the cemented road for me to travel faster.

Then re-appearing infront for their clothing store, "Did he trade me for something?" Checking in my phone, then floats in the store. "Kea. . .Kea. ." Struggle looking for his list, Scrolling more downwards. It was nothing to be found and placing back my phone. "Jacket and shirt. .pants. . garments."

Gazing the organize hangers with different types of clothes, Each of the Jackets did caught my interest by it's styles, it's either extra large or too small. Continue on to search more for the fitting clothes, going through clothes that none of it were interesting.

Levitated to the counter and pressing the bell once, Then waited. "Sorry for the wait, My lover called me-Oh! You must be my BF's trader, (Y/N) right?" For a thought who was to be Kea, But it was his partner. "Yes, I been mistaken at first that Kea was gonna work today." Rubbing the back of my head embarrassed.

"It's alright! No worries here, She is busy helping my grandmother making dinner. Preparation for him. .to make arrangement for us to get married soon." Kea's lover have red hue spread across his cheeks, Smiling. "Congratulations to you both, Hope you guys have a good life together couples."

"T,Thank you (Y/N) it's just that, I'm so happy I get to have them in my life, I feel a happier Boyfriend now." By looking at his expression, He does have the same face of heegan and MK, Along with Wukong. "And I'm guessing it correctly that your having trouble choosing clothes, Kea knew this and I suggest you to buy these. You will love it."

He kneels down over the counter desk, hearing boxes shuffling. Stood up to place a grey box, "Here I want you to have this, they said It's a thank you gift for my Girlfriend." Shoving the box towards me. It surprised me to have a gift, Opening the lid to see black jacket with some sort of stickers stitch on, Along with the turtle neck white sleeveless shirt.

"Oh, um, Tell him that I said thank you." I said with a grin, Closing the box lid back. "Pleasure is all yours, You should try it to see if it fits." Pointing at the curtain. I nodded and float towards the curtain, And passes through the thick curtain cloth.

"This looks so cool, Much bigger but I wouldn't waste his gift." Grabbing the turtle neck sleeveless first then the jacket, Beginning to change my clothes to my new clothes from head to bottom. "Comfy. ." I said hanging the clothes on the clothing hanger. Zipping close the jacket, And checking myself in the mirror. "I look cool." Patting the soft texture of the jacket.

The sound of the bell rings in the glass door caught my ears, Assuming to be a customer walk in. "Excuse me! Is the shirt I ordered here?" Hearing that voice make my eyes widen, Knowing it was one of Pigsy's workers. Only to be, MK. "Yes dear customer, Your shirt that you requested wss here. I'll go search for it."

"Oh. .His also here." Quickened to change back to my clothes and folded my clothes I've receive neatly, Properly to place onto the box. And lastly, Closing the lid of the box. A light touch, Leaning against my arm. Looking down blankly to see him, Beaming to a wide smile of happiness.

"Hello. .(Y/N), Lovely to see you here." In my imagination, I can see his imaginary tail wagging. "Cool to see you." Grabbing my box and floated away, Leaving him in the changing room, Then till a soft sound footsteps were behind me. Following me. Putting the box in the counter, and dig into my pockets to grab my own earnings.

'Click!' The wallet open to guessing how much it cost, I can't have the outfit wear without any in return. "I can pay it for you, So you don't need to spend it by something else ya' gonna buy." Fanboy said and opens his own wallet. "No need, I don't need strangers money to do it, This is my order and I'm gonna pay it on my own clothing's."

"I insist really! Please have my money." Placed his own money In front of me. "You don't stop it unless if I accept your offer huh?" Shoving back my wallet, As then Kea's boyfriend came back with a box. "Should've told Kea to rearrange the shelves. Anyways, Here's your order MK." Placing the small half box on the wooden counter.

MK eagerly hugged the box with a beam, (Y/N) handed the money to Kea's Boyfriend leaving him confused at first till he get the hint. While Kea is using the money cash box, Noodleboy would hugged my arm all of a sudden. "I never knew you and MK are a thing, Congratulations!" Mistaken him, Manage to pull his arms away from my arm.

I was about to explain that him and I aren't a couple like Lady iron fan and Demon bull-king were, Opened my mouth interrupted by him spilling words that aren't true. "Yeah (Y/N) is my girlfriend, I'm happy I have her as a lover! We're gonna celebrate our first anniversary after this." This guy made me tick off.

"How lovely! I recommend a dating spot of Cat's café. Me and Kea used to date there and they love it!" I groan in annoyance in silence, Grabbing two boxes and left the clothing, Dragging him out of the store fasten my pace flying in the sidewalk.

Shoving the his box ordered in his chest, and I looked at him glaring. "I will once say this again, We both are nothing but strangers. You aren't my partner." I hiss narrowing to be looking down at him. "But that's your perspective, I see you as my lover. My own girlfriend. ." Held my hand with a suspicious smile on his face, I feel skeptical by his expression. Smack his hands away from mine, "It's best to not encounter with each other again, And it's also the best to focus on your work rather stalking me around that I've noticed."

Fanboy was stun how I manage to take notice by my surroundings. "Ahah. .ah. .- So-so you did knew I was watching you-." Said in a sheepishly tone, Hugging his arm feeling embarrassed getting caught, Red hue spread across his face.

"Please, It will be nice for you to leave me alone." Using my abilities to go invisible holding the box with me, Flying away fast returning back to home. Looking back to see MK still standing there with a box.

"That won't stop me, My dear (Y/N). . ."

•° 𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫 •°

I

haven't posted any of my books for so long, a time that for a writer lost of it's motivation. Getting stumped of lack ideas to write on a chapter.

This isn't a one-shot(?), It's also connected to the storyline. I decided to make this to have the reader time with the monkey son and father figure.
There will also Poly yandere relationship!

Last chapter, That you may be confuse to those readers that Redson has she/he/they pronoun, Which they are non-binary uses any pronoun! So proud of her :) and also MK is trans and non-binary as well!

[I'm not sure if this is canon or headcannon, But please I want this to be canon I'd so much happy]

[  SPOILERS!  ]

Will appear in soon upcomming chapters :) Try to maybe.. Guess why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 44 5
"สแดแดœ แดแดส€แด›แด€สŸ๊œฑ ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡๊œฑแด› แดแด‡. แด˜แด‡ส€สœแด€แด˜๊œฑ ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€๊œฐแด‡ส€ษชษดษข สแดแดœส€ ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส แดแด€ส แด€แด„แด›แดœแด€สŸสŸส แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษด แดแด‡." . . The popular series, Lego Monkie Kid, but with a certain bei...
24.4K 922 14
*Gender Neutral Nezuko Reader* โœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ "Let your dreams blossom." Despite being a Man-Eating-Demon, they refused to harm any human and prote...
69.1K 2.5K 32
"..we never met.." L/n Y/n, she was just someone whose entire existence disappear like thin air. And she never met her soulmate in person. ----- Yand...
66.6K 1.8K 15
โ‹†โบโ‚Š-{Yandere LMK Various x Monkey Reader}-โ‹†โบโ‚Š (Reader uses They/Them pronouns) โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โŠฐโˆ™โˆ˜โ˜ฝเผ“โ˜พโˆ˜โˆ™โŠฑโ‹…โ€ขโ‹… โ”€โ”€โ”€ "ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด›ษชแดแด‡ ษช แด˜แดœแด› แดส ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แด€๊œฑษชแด…แด‡, แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡สŸแด˜...