New Hero was born

Hello there! Thank you for all the lovely support! And I do really appreciated, Man why do I really love legos- 🧍‍♂️ and wishing I have a pc so I can make Ninjago and Monkie kid Friday night funkin mod. I really do like drawing them, Legos are the awesome thing that ever exist!

=———[🌃]———=

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/R) = Favorite ramen

=————[🌉]————=
\ Third Person POV/

The demon Bull king roared, Smashing every part of the city turning into pieces of chunks everywhere. There two demons stud above the building watching his father destroy everything, "Heheheah! Yes! With every item absorbed, My family comes one step closer to total domination!" Shouted out the red son, "Once we get the Monkie Kid staff, We will be unstoppable!" (Y/N) was sitting edge of the building next to him, Swinging her brand new shoes around. Her eyes glow yellow for a millisecond, A smile grow on her face. This is how she wanted, To get avenge for her family.

Meanwhile the noodle group down below in the streets driving left to right, The vehicle was small for them to move. So they will have to suffer by suffocating by a tight space, "Pigsy watch where your going! Your going to kill us!" Warn the bootleg Dr. borg, MK squeezed through them showing his book full of notes about Monkey King. "Yeah we've got to get flower fruit mountain without getting smushed in a car crash" Said the noodle boy.

He flips pages through his book showing a drawing of the flower fruit mountain. "All we need to do is drive through an entire ocean, Simple!" The vehicle bumps something big, Sending his book go jump up and landed revealing one picture of (Y/N). Tang was about to question at the picture he saw, MK panic quickly snatch the picture and slaps it into his book. "Guys! Demon Bull king moved on to downtown he's destroying the part of the city!"Saying out loud from Mei.

"All the more reason to get the staff to Monkey King, Flower Fruit Mountain. It's the only place you can be, Right Mr. Tang?" Tang adjusted his glasses somehow like you see in the anime, "Hmmm, Indeed, however flower fruit mountain is hidden away deep in dangerous and unknown territory...ssOO I guess we better turn back! Heheh" Nervous chuckle Mr. Tang. "What?!" Both Mei and MK said it the same time.

"Shut it you big baby, I know a guy that can take us there. The most dangerous, Deadly, Rage-filled warrior I've ever known...Sandy.."Pushing the breaks as they arrive to his house close to the docks, His house was metal boat ship attach some metal box and more. Stepping out the vehicle and knocking his door, It replied 'Come in' as the four went inside closing the door behind and sat on the couch.

The four tremble in fear thinking themselves the 'sandy' Pigsy mention was a mad scary guy, "It's a lot to take in, You know what I do to people who disrupt the peace.." Casually approach them carrying a tray of something in his hands. "Serving tea!" He moves the tray of tea, Forward to them. "You guys want some? You? How about that guy over Huh?" Mei took a cup of tea and started to sip.

MK took a peek of the picture he had a crush on and closing the book, Placing the book on his lap also great fully drinks his tea. "Certain noodle shop owners could learn a lot from your hospitality sandy" Said Mr. Tang, Teasing the boss of Mk. "Your right piggy, This guy is dangerous..He will kill us with cuteness!" Spoke the happy Mei placing a cat in pigsy's head."It's my own blend of anti-stress fruits." Pigsy crossing his arms, Grinding his teeth in anger.