Captured at first sight

|⛔] Heads up for the chapters for some warnings of some readers will feel uncomfortable.

-Sexual themes

-Blood

-Cutting limbs

|🔸] Not to worry even it's a yandere book with warnings of triggers, There will be always wholesome and fluff part

This will be a long chapter.

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/R) = Favorite ramen

(F/C) = Favorite Coffee

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
Your POV

"Ngh. . . Gh. ." After last night since where Redson acted all weird, His been with following me whenever we try to do activities such as making more inventions. I talk to the human teenage girl again, She was doing well and thank me how I care of her health. We have some small talks and such you might think of how conversation works, Mostly struggling of comunication.

Just like when I was a ghost slime demon, It's difficult to understand what I meant. Heegan being a nice person inside of his shell hiding, he helps translating words to the human. After that we ended the chat and going back the girl's body, why going to the victems body?

The corrupted head attached to me is still there, But rather feeling myself weaken or even causing me to die much slower. Using a mortal's body to transfer my life to her body is a way to heal myself, Causing the human's life to end. Means the infected slime attached to me will transfer to her body as I will be fully healed. But, I don't want her to end her life because of my decaying body.

Redson finds another way to not prevent the human's loss, Which it mades me happy how kind he is to also do it for the teenager's life. It took more then a day or night to study how it works, Mostly ordered me to fetch some books about soulbell demons. Whicb I did and will do anything for the human.

In the morning I wake up from my bunk bed closing my eyes trying to get back to sleep, When my friend climbs onto my top bed with no permission as he lays next to me. Opening my eyes to look at him sleeping onto my side chest, I never seen him very. . . affectionate towards me. Sure that's how friends show their love and care but.
It's different.

Redson hugs my arm deepen his head onto my shoulder, Watching his chest go up and down breathing. Just when I was about to sit up, He holds my arm back down laying on my bed. "Go back to sleep. . . " Which I ignored wanted to start my daily bases. I sit up again as he pulls my arm and lays back down. "I . . need. . this. . ." open his eye lids to get up and sat on my lap.

"Don't go out trading those peasants, I need you to stay." He then lays on my body with his head over my shoulder, I let out a puff and interwined with my hand to his hair. Whenever he breathes over to my shoulder, It gives me chills. "I need you to stay. . with me." He spoke, Heegan raises his hand and grab my hand to place his cheek rubbing softly. "I love how we're much closer, Closer to see your admiring face of yours."