Helping hand

⛔] Heads up for the chapters for some warnings of some readers will feel uncomfortable.

-Sexual themes

-Blood

-Cutting limbs

|🔸] Not to worry even it's a yandere book with warnings of triggers, There will be always wholesome and fluff part.

Don't mind grammer errors or either spelling mistakes, My main language isn't English.

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/R) = Favorite ramen

(F/C) = Favorite Coffee

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
•Your POV•

|| " You won! You gain 421 points! Bonus capture of a knockback stick! "||

After grinding of an old game that capture my eyes and intrigued by the cover, It was. . .totally worth it but not that worth much. Killing monsters, Trading and gaining more experience to level up and to unlock items, Characters and alot.

What I hate the most in popular games or just any specific game year old. There will be always, Gamble. A gamble to spend hard items to get rare items and characters. A gamble that will make me rage and wanted to punch down the game machine.

"When it comes to simple and small items, It's gotta be expensive. What in the fuck why?" Using the joystick and pressing the button to move inventory, Looking through different items that shows stats, Level, Attack and other information details.

Clicking and to drag the item to the inventory slot for to use in battle and food along with one single item that likes to hold and admire. It was a spider in a jar, A spider in jar that has like mini decor leaves and stick and dirt. Can also name anything by giving the villager and watching the npc to change name with an anvil.

Looking at the second time to stare at my inventory, Checking everything that are useful and not a pathetic useless items are to pointless to even use. Pressing the button and moving the joystick to make my character drink potion first, Before heading out to the forest of broken ruins.

"Pretty." The graphics in this free world wide game sure looks beautiful, Wishing myself I would take a peaceful nap in that kind of that forest. Sure looks pretty, Reminds me of a memory that I used to live in-

Okay fuck you brain. Whenever I think of something happy or enjoying myself, It always come up with that memory. A memory that I'm. Traumatized by replying through my head. I've been through this, I-. .should. . . maybe move on.

Gripping my hand onto the edge of the game box, Slowly feeling my hand to form into a claw. Digging into the metal box game, That it made a hole how sharp my claw is.

I should move on to that memory, I should enjoy myself with my second. . .friends. Friends to like a family figure, Since they welcomed me when I was on my original form of myself. I was small, Defenseless, Unable to talk properly. But communicate through minds. Well broken English when I actually talk.