Some heat

This chapter will just be Red son x reader fluff spice it with a little bit jealousy, While MK, Sandy, and Mei doing a sleepover at her house. Wow, I'm started to simp over a dang plastic lego toy.

=——[📧]——=

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/R) = Favorite ramen

(F/C) = Favorite Coffee

=————[🌉]————=
\ Third Person POV/

MK and Mei along with Sandy hanging around the arcade, "Button smash all you want MK, You'll never beat my fury power" Said Mei. Calmly pressing buttons and moving the joystick around. "Up smash, Up smash!" Sandy helping the worker boy cheering him on. "I'm trying Sandy! I'M TRYING, I'M TRYING!" spamming all the controllers not wanted to be defeated. Mei lets out a victory laugh. "No one can defeat me!" she gets interrupted by a phone ringing in her jacket.

"Hoo, boy.." Looking at her screen to see her mother was calling, Pressing the call and started to have a chat with her. While she was talking to her mother on the phone, MK proceeds to cheat while she's not controlling the character. "Yes, mother." Once she was done calling, She lets out a sigh. Sandy comes to her feeling concern. "Hey, Are you ok there Mei?"

"Yeah, Yeah! Yeah, Heheh. It's just." Green tea glances back at her friend seeing him won the match. "My parents. They want me to house sit." Rubbing the back of her neck, "then that's a bad thing?" Confused the muscle guy having his cat in his shoulder. "No! Uh. Me and my parents.." Getting rudely interrupted by the colossal dork boy. "Did Mei say, Sleepover at her house?" Smiled in enthusiasm by the worker boy.

"What? No! My parents would want-" once again been cut off her sentence by him. "Sleepover!! I've always wanted to see inside Mei's secret dragon house full of secret dragon stuff" MK now feeling hyped up. "Come on, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please?" He pleaded to beg Mei to start a slumber party. Mei with not able to resist her brother figure. "Sleepover it is.."

"AWHHH YEAH!  This sleepover gonna be amazing! You know what, I'll bring my Monkey king DVD so we can have a marathon!" he started to blabber all being excited, Mei sigh that he wasn't letting her talk about her parents. She hugs her arm feeling not cheery she is. The three were being watched over the food empty stalls in the shadow, Bull clone with their straw hat in their heads spying them.

They move their hands to the left side, Revealing a hologram of Mei's family. Clicking the information of the dragon family, Showing more details popping out. And it showed the dragon blade. Transmitting the hologram picture of the blade below the surface, Now successfully receives by Lady iron fan. "The legendary dragon blade.." She whispers. "That blade is amongst the most powerful artifacts in history, I do love powerful things. Go, Bring it to me." ordered the bull clone to fetch the item.

______________________________________

The trio arrived at Mei's house, "AH! IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN I THOUGHT! Growing up here must have been great!" Monkie Kid looks around all so much-hyped. "Uh..heheh.Yeah, I guess." She said staring at the wall, Printed a golden dragon. "But, I don't know. When I was growing up I just wanted to be rough and tumble, Break stuff. Look at bugs, You know have fun! Just like normal girls' stuff. But when your house is pretty much a museum and you come from a long line of ancient noble dragons. That's kind of..frowned on."