Encounter

⛔] Heads up for the chapters for some warnings of some readers will feel uncomfortable.

-Sexual themes

-Blood

-Cutting limbs

|🔸] Not to worry even it's a yandere book with warnings of triggers, There will be always wholesome and fluff part.

Don't mind grammer errors or either spelling mistakes, My main language isn't English.

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/R) = Favorite ramen

(F/C) = Favorite Coffee

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
•Third POV•

(Y/N) woke up from her bed, Yawning and stretching her arms. Her hands rubbing her eyes, feeling a little sting of pain from her bandage face. Hearing soft snores coming from the left direction, She glance down to see Heegan with his long hair wearing one of her T-shirts.

Tired to even argue with heegan having her shirt without the cloak demon's permission, She was about to float pass him till heegan reach out his hand and dragged her back down to the bed. "Continue to sleep. ." Heegan wrapped his arms around her, His chin resting to her shoulder's.

"Please, I want to get up. I want to drink coffee." She said with her eyes closed. "Dear, Please stay with me once in a while." Burried his face onto her neck, Feeling that his taking a smell from her scent.

It cracked (Y/N) a smile on her face. "That tickles." She let out a small laugh. "Oh? Does that tickle you my dear?" He does it again by pecking his lips into her neck. More laughter from (Y/N), Feeling tickle-ish from her neck.

"Stop!- Heegan!" Cackled more from (Y/N), Heegan hearing her sweet voice of sounds of joyful laughter, Would make Redson's ears blessed and warm from his heart burning for more love. His body turns hot how heart warming it is to make his crush laughing by him, It made him so touched by her smile. It made him wanted to place his lips onto hers so badly, So badly that he couldn't do it at the moment.

Knowing it would be more uncomfortable and awkward for her, He doesn't want to do it, If only. Maybe another idea of his will able to do it without her knowing. "Sorry my dear, But hearing your laughter is a bliss to even miss it. Very. . .Beautiful to listen your voice."

"I don't know what makes my voice beautiful, But, Okay." staring at the ceiling thinking of something else, Could also visit Jin and Yin in the afternon but. What to do in the morning actually?

"What dream do you have?" Redson using his hands to play with her hair. "Well blank, Just blank pitch dark void. Nothing really happen in my dreams really." Her neck soon feel hot air breathing, It would make (Y/N) felt odd by his breath brush against her neck. "Hey uh- what are you doing?"

"Pecking your neck to hear more of your laughs?" Heegan breathes in and out to smell her scent more. "Well it feels unusual when you do it to me more, Please stop it." Boy with long red hair unable to hear it clearly, Distracted to stare her bare neck right in front of him.