Under the weather

When I was watching Monkie Kid, I always thought of this in my mind of the character's looks remind me of Ninjago, But I have a meme for that. :) For those readers who are excited about the duplication of MK, I Will have some fluff there and 10000 words, and it's gonna be a long chapter.

So basically Kai smith has spikey hair and have elemental powers, Skylor works at chen's noodles. MK has spikey hair and works at Pigsy's noodles, While Red son has fire power in him and matches the hair of Skylor.

Lloyd has the green energy elemental powers, Can also summon his green dragon? Base on my small smooth brain memory gave remembered that the Ninjas can summon their elemental dragon. Nya has black short hair or medium-short hair? Since the new Nya's hairstyle have changed cause of the Lego Ninjago movie.

Please don't attack me, I don't ship Nya with Lloyd. Both of them reminded me of a sibling bond, Just Sister-figure. And I don't know about Kai and skylor though-- I just use this meme from my smooth brain head been thinking about.
=———[🌃]———=

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/R) = Favorite ramen

=————[🌉]————=
\ Third Person POV/

|" It's been confirmed that last week's devastation was caused by the legendary Demon Bull King. Questions still remain about the small overpowered young man who saved us all, Authorities warned citizens to remain in their homes. "|

Mr. Tang was eating his ramen breakfast, While watching Television. Sitting on the couch while the two duos were in the background. Sipping his ramen noddles carefully not to stain the couch.

Monkie Kid was playing around with his staff spinning around."And then I was like, Stop there Demon Bull King." Mei was fully amazed by her friend. "And DBK was all like, You can't stop me I'm QUAaZzyy" Imitating his voice, Making Mei let out a giggle. "And then I grabbed my staff and." Him Spinning the legendary staff, Digging into the metal ship. "Mooch! I created this giant mech!" MK exclaim explaining how cool he is.

The staff he struck onto the ground causing the water leak, "Wo-uh, Looks like you uh sprung a leak MK" MK sees this and begins to worry, "Oh geez!" MK begins to panic. Covering the water leaking out by his hands, Mei went inside Sandy's boathouse, finding a way to cover up. Another leak pops out struggling to cover up with his shoes, Another one leaks out splashing all over MK's face.

Mei comes back with a thick yellow duck tape, Pigsy coming along with the supply tools. MK getting more splash all over the water, Snatching the yellow duck tape from Mei's hands. Cutting the tape and slap it to the water hole, Making it more ten times taped onto the floor ship. Pigsy place Monkie kid's hands down shaking his head, Telling that he will be the one to fix it.it was nice for him to repair his friend's home damage.

While the three help Pigsy to repair the leak, He spotted his ramen lover friend eating his noodles. He growls in anger walking towards him, "I just hold the quadruple shift at the shop, And I show up to see you've all been SLACKING OFF ALL DAY" He scolded at him, "Ohoho..piggy, Relax! Little time off never hurt anyone." He patted his head to relax,